LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving a trail

I've had to do a crouch of shame a few times, picking up clumps of diaper fluff usually due to the top sheet coming loose from the rest of the diaper. Doesn't happen often thankfully.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

@rusty pinsI just turned 70 last month, my wife Lilrugrat is 32. Her grandfather is around 5 years older than me. Most people live a certain way based on how other people their age act. I don’t do that, If I can do something I do it. For most adults, getting called out for being or acting childish is an insult, I don’t take it that way. I only had 1 grandparent, my maternal grandmother, the other 3 passed before I was 1. But I was very fortunate that she lived with us growing up.

Hugs,

Freta

@FretaBWet

About two months age, my father (age 94) and I (age 55) with my partner (age 48) were on his flat garage roof resealing it inbetween rain showers. I tried to keep him down, but as usually, I lost that argument and he was up and down faster that I or my partner could. So, please everybody, don't let age stop you - after all, we are babies and babies get into everything.

@babykeiffWe were excited and honestly surprised that both our hemoglobin passed to donate blood! I keep us hydrated, in fact, Fretabwet calls me the water nazi. We told the guy at the donation that we were roofing and he made us promise not to go up tonight and to wait til morning. I have seen the Supersize me documentary. I hate how bad our food has become in the US (I cant speak for any other country). The portion sizes and the "finish your plate" mentality do not help matters. We specifically look for no high fructose corn syrup and avoid added sugar products. I have lost, and more importantly have kept off, 100lbs. I was 389lbs at my heaviest. I am still working on losing but have definitely hit a plateau. We do so much physical work but i should probably set time to workout, I think thats one reason why ive kinda been stuck. One really cool thing was years ago I had been told i had a fatty liver...like double the size of normal, no scaring though. I had an Ultrasound done for something else and they said my liver looked perfect sized. I didnt realize with losing weight it would reverse. 

The song is great!!! Makes me laugh even more now!!! "And down came the diaper fairy and she said "lilrugrat I dont wanna see you scooping up the diaper fluff and hiding it from your gramps!"

@feralfreakI understand having a mom who has diabetes. I remember waking up in grade school years, getting dressed, getting my sister up and dressed, having breakfast and then waiting for my mom to get up to take us to school. I would go in and check on her. She would be plastered in sweat, unable to make any sense. I would force feed her peanut butter and oj so her sugar would come up enough to get herself some real food. She was in kidney failure when i was in middle school. She got a pancreas/kidney transplant and has lived about 20 years on it. She found out she was in kidney failure again back in 2016, and is doing hemodyalisis 3 times a week. Basically what im saying is I understand the struggle and if you ever need a listening ear(eyes technically) feel free to message me.

@Little SherriI have lucky never slipped on SAP before but i know for a fact that you should never ever ever ever mop a hardwood floor with furniture polish.....talk about a hard smack down!! Im glad you got it cleaned up before the pupper ate it! 

@DailyDi I love how you call it the crouch of shame! So so so funny!! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LilRugrat said:

@feralfreakI understand having a mom who has diabetes. I remember waking up in grade school years, getting dressed, getting my sister up and dressed, having breakfast and then waiting for my mom to get up to take us to school. I would go in and check on her. She would be plastered in sweat, unable to make any sense. I would force feed her peanut butter and oj so her sugar would come up enough to get herself some real food. She was in kidney failure when i was in middle school. She got a pancreas/kidney transplant and has lived about 20 years on it. She found out she was in kidney failure again back in 2016, and is doing hemodyalisis 3 times a week. Basically what im saying is I understand the struggle and if you ever need a listening ear(eyes technically) feel free to message me.

its not just the diabetes, even though ive had to run in and deal with her sugar more times than i can count, i thank God i was able to do something about it. its also her heart, all the problems she has had with it, and her sedintary/dietarily reckless lifestyle that only makes it worse, she had 2 bypasses, the first was a single in 2008, some more heart caths since then and in 2014 she had a triple bypass, she had another cath in 2016 which showed a miraculous no blockages(she had a coronary vasospasm according to the doc, i think God wanted us to see her heart was good, for the hell we would have just weeks later) and even collateral growth, the doc could hardly even see where the grafts were connected, just 3 years later and its her first heart attack, not even 6 months later its a 2nd 2 days after christmas, not even a half day after she had her first seizure, there are more chest pains and caths including a blood clot(thank God they got it out) and then 2021, a 3rd heart attack, and needing a TAVR, they couldnt get to her for a month after diagnosis so the hospital sent her home, and that damn night i see her having ANOTHER SEIZURE, so its back to the same hospital in less than 24 hours, they went ahead and did the tavr since she couldnt wait, and then its me praying my ass off, for nights in a row, times she had to take 3 hits of nitro to stop chest pain AFTER the tavr, praying she makes it through the night, i didnt watch tv or mess with the computer, just sat on my mattress holding a big teddy bear, praying the whole night she makes it through the night.

every damn time she says "ive learned my lesson i dont want to go through this again" and yet, she sits on the fucking couch, glued to her damn laptop and facebook/pch games saying "look, son! i just put down this many chances on this new truck/rv, we're gonna win it and sell it and pay off everything!" and i know its bullshit! id bust that fucking laptop but she would just go out and buy another. she asks for food that she knows is bad for her, shit even flat out saying "i want you... to go get me.... some mac and cheese!" just 1 fucking day out of the cardiac ward!!! its like she is saying "help me plug up my arteries so i can go back and put you through more hell just to see what you can take", she would make promises to exercise, and break it, i have begged, pleaded, bribed, bargained to get her to exercise, she gets what she wants but i dont get what i want, and then she gets mad and wonders why i stop eating, even asking "WHY ARE YOU NOT EATING?!" duh, figure it out, sherlock!(directed at her, not you" she even said she can cure her diabetes if she just lost enough weight, YET makes no effort to. she makes me wonder how much more i can take, and grateful for any and all chest pains i get, i literally thank God for them when i get them.

its not just the blood sugar, its her whole reckless attitude, and saying bullshit like "im not going die 1 second before the Lord is ready to take me", she knows all of this stresses me out and that im autistic, but never thinks about that when she damaging her health.

6 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

@babykeiffYour father is a hero and inspiration in my book. The more you do the easier it becomes to do it. Activity is good for the mind and body and it will help you stay young in your old age.

Hugs,

Freta

@FretaBWet,

thank you. My father, and all our elders deserve our respect, love and admiration. They have forgotten more than we could ever know about the trials of life, and are only here for a short time. We are only in our infancy, and these people have a lot to teach us still if we only give them the time... because if we don't, they will be gone and a whole era and skill set will go with them forever.

So everyone, it really doesn't matter why you are not talking to your elders, it takes seconds to appologise - or the rest of your life to live in regret.

Age is just a number, or you are as young as you feel. The human body is designed to be active. If you become dormant because you feel old, your journey to your destination is accelerated. There are group of people aged 90+ living happy fulfilling independent lives across the world where many scientific studies have been made. The conclusions found are that long life is all about drive, attitude and activity.

6 hours ago, LilRugrat said:

@babykeiffWe were excited and honestly surprised that both our hemoglobin passed to donate blood! I keep us hydrated, in fact, Fretabwet calls me the water nazi. We told the guy at the donation that we were roofing and he made us promise not to go up tonight and to wait til morning. I have seen the Supersize me documentary. I hate how bad our food has become in the US (I cant speak for any other country). The portion sizes and the "finish your plate" mentality do not help matters. We specifically look for no high fructose corn syrup and avoid added sugar products. I have lost, and more importantly have kept off, 100lbs. I was 389lbs at my heaviest. I am still working on losing but have definitely hit a plateau. We do so much physical work but i should probably set time to workout, I think thats one reason why ive kinda been stuck. One really cool thing was years ago I had been told i had a fatty liver...like double the size of normal, no scaring though. I had an Ultrasound done for something else and they said my liver looked perfect sized. I didnt realize with losing weight it would reverse. 

The song is great!!! Makes me laugh even more now!!! "And down came the diaper fairy and she said "lilrugrat I dont wanna see you scooping up the diaper fluff and hiding it from your gramps!"

@LilRugrat, @FretaBWet,

It wouldn't be a hemoglobin issue that could effect you. Fluid balance in the body is based on fluid level in the cells being the same as fluid level in the bloodstream. It moves via osmosis from a more fluids to a less fluids area. Sweating causes less fluids within the cells as evaporation of same on skin reduces temp. to normal levels. This reduces fluids in the bloodstream which makes it thicker. As it is thicker, it is easy to get false positives triggered by what is normally in the bloodstream - a few antibody cells. The IBTS tests for the presence of a selection of virus' and can give false positives if the antibodies are found in high enough volumn. In good blood centers, they are smart enough not to make that mistake, and I am glad that the one you two went to has good people there.

In relation to staying off the roof after the blood draw, that is a certainty. Your blood volumn is lower and will take 48-96 hours plus to recover. In the meantime, your blood pressure would be slightly lower and heart needs to work a little harder. As a result, placing oneself in a place where one needs sharp reactions is not a good idea. You might find that until you fully recover, you might get slight dizziness etc if you get up a little quickly from rest. That is normal due to reduced blood volumn.

In relation to body weight (fat), that is usually not a huge problem if it is within normal ranges - i.e. if you can still see your toes, that is Ok, but is you need a mirror to see your toes that is bad. It is worse if your belly is so big that other people can't see your toes. Do you wear tops / shirts over your trousers to hide your belly - that is a warning sign. If it is a Homer Muu-Muu... do I need to say it?

Weight is all about the relevant energy levels - and more correctly, the fat in the liver. That is critical to body health. There is a White Mulberry Leaf Tea that some people drink to reduce that, but that can be dangerous as overindulgence of same is worse. As a result, if you wish to try it, it is 1 - 2 cups a week maximum. Activity and excercise (not the hours in a gym etc) but normal walking and physical labour is better for health than splurging at a gym. Just be careful with what you eat re processed junk. As with everything in life, it is good for us in moderation. It is the excess that can harm us.

The 2004, 30 day indulgence by Morgan Spurlock has permanently dammaged his health. He wanted to do it again in 2017 (12 years later) but was warned by his doctors that it would kill him. Instead, he changed the plot slightly.

In relation to diabetes, and this may be hard to learn, but diabetes is fully controllable by diet alone - my 94 year old father has been doing it since he was 45, as have many many people across the world without the insulin injections, the sugar boosts etc. His weekly food intake is 6 apples, 6 bananas, 6 pears, 21 cups tea (no sugar), 1/4 pk digestive biscuites, tin of salmon, 3-4 slices of wholemeal bread a day, plus potatoes, vegtables & either chicken / fish as a main course, jelly (or the US term jello) plus 1/8 tin of fruit cocktail in water (not syrup) for afters. Added to this is prob. per week, 1-2 slices of fruit cake or other forms of candy. Portion size is critical. With a standard size plate, the food should not touch the sholder of the plate. If your dinner can't fit on a standard side plate, the portion is too large.

He is fit and healty, went through a tripple bypass plus stents at age 40 odd, and had the stents replaced at 85 (cause the doctors didn't realise that they'd have to last that long). Last month, he went to a uncles 80th birthday party, and both were up dancing on the floor long after us kids had faded! He, and the other *'twirlies' have a lot to teach us, and we have a lot to learn from them.

In relation to the song, since you said it, it has been going around my head for the past few days like a pest... so I am happy that you like my version.

Twirlies, a term given to OAPs by bus drivers during the time the OAP Bus Passes were time limited. The bus drivers kept hearing from OAP customers 'Am I too early'.