LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working from home

Next 10 days I’ll be working from home. Mommy has suggested that it’s the perfect opportunity to play with limits and boundaries. I have never been diapered for more than 3 days in a row, so that will be interesting. Any tips on either balancing work/little balance or being padded for long periods of time?

• Like 2

I work from home most of the time, and I wear diapers full-time. My suggestions would be, first, wear a good diaper - you'll use fewer of them and will be less likely to get a rash. Use diaper cream prodigiously, and clean up well at diaper changes - you want to give your skin the best shot at staying healthy; nothing can impinge on the comfort of being diapered 24/7 like diaper rash can! You probably already know this, if you've worn for extended stretches before, but diapers tend to deal better with frequent, small wettings, rather than infrequent deluges, so, try to remember to go whenever you think about it, or feel anything. Don't get distracted and hold it for 3 hours or you might cause a leak, whereas wetting the same amount in several smaller "events" would not have caused a loss of containment. 

It depends on the type of work you do - if you do a lot of meetings on camera, etc - and what you're comfortable with, but for me, I prefer to work in just a diaper below the waist when I can, because I think it might allow my skid to breath a bit more if my diaper isn't constantly compressed against it, and, if I do leak, I'm not generating laundry. My camera catches just the "above the desk" view, so it usually isn't a problem - I just have to remember NOT to stand up or roll my chair back during a meeting. Mommy would probably enjoy seeing you in your cute diaper, too. 

It can also be useful to have a few diaper options at hand - if you're going to spend 10 days in them, presumably you might want to go to the gym, or out for dinner, or shopping, or whatever, and maybe the large, super-duty diaper you sleep and work in wouldn't be discrete enough for that, so you might want to ask Mommy if you can wear something slimmer. I've also found that sometimes my skin just needs a break from plastic, so I have some cloth-backed options that I can wear for half a day here and there. 

As for the work/little balance question, I have found that being diapered continuously allows you to get used to it, and to be able to work effectively. You can't be in a constant state of excitement about a continual condition - even lottery winners eventually get used to it. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome to wear diapers all the time, but, after a while, it isn't always at the forefront of your mind, in my experience. 

Good luck and let us know how it goes! I set out to test drive wearing diapers for a couple of weeks, 4.5 years ago, and I'm still in them, so, you never know...

• Like 1

What you have to ensure, when working from home, is that the meetings don't get intrupted similar to Robert E Kelly and/or as @rusty pins suggests

On 9/28/2023 at 9:25 PM, rusty pins said:

If you have a web cam meeting, don't stand up if you aren't wearing any pants!

... or better still, don't stand up. Also ensure that the background does not incude your plushies etc.

On 9/28/2023 at 2:16 PM, Little Sherri said:

I work from home most of the time, and I wear diapers full-time. My suggestions would be, first, wear a good diaper - you'll use fewer of them and will be less likely to get a rash. Use diaper cream prodigiously, and clean up well at diaper changes - you want to give your skin the best shot at staying healthy; nothing can impinge on the comfort of being diapered 24/7 like diaper rash can! You probably already know this, if you've worn for extended stretches before, but diapers tend to deal better with frequent, small wettings, rather than infrequent deluges, so, try to remember to go whenever you think about it, or feel anything. Don't get distracted and hold it for 3 hours or you might cause a leak, whereas wetting the same amount in several smaller "events" would not have caused a loss of containment. 

It depends on the type of work you do - if you do a lot of meetings on camera, etc - and what you're comfortable with, but for me, I prefer to work in just a diaper below the waist when I can, because I think it might allow my skid to breath a bit more if my diaper isn't constantly compressed against it, and, if I do leak, I'm not generating laundry. My camera catches just the "above the desk" view, so it usually isn't a problem - I just have to remember NOT to stand up or roll my chair back during a meeting. Mommy would probably enjoy seeing you in your cute diaper, too. 

It can also be useful to have a few diaper options at hand - if you're going to spend 10 days in them, presumably you might want to go to the gym, or out for dinner, or shopping, or whatever, and maybe the large, super-duty diaper you sleep and work in wouldn't be discrete enough for that, so you might want to ask Mommy if you can wear something slimmer. I've also found that sometimes my skin just needs a break from plastic, so I have some cloth-backed options that I can wear for half a day here and there. 

As for the work/little balance question, I have found that being diapered continuously allows you to get used to it, and to be able to work effectively. You can't be in a constant state of excitement about a continual condition - even lottery winners eventually get used to it. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome to wear diapers all the time, but, after a while, it isn't always at the forefront of your mind, in my experience. 

Good luck and let us know how it goes! I set out to test drive wearing diapers for a couple of weeks, 4.5 years ago, and I'm still in them, so, you never know...

Wow what wonderful information 😄

I worked from home for a couple of years in just a diaper and t-shirt.   My wife would call from time to time saying she was bringing someone home and I should put pants on.

• Like 1

No webcams or special considerations as mentioned above, but also Computer and peripheral audio device microphones are better than you think… you may have to explain the crinkle if not careful.   Don’t try and speak with a paci.   

I’ve worked remote nearly full time from 2020-2022, business casual became a diaper and t-shirt.   Quite fun and relaxing.   It will take you a little while to get passed the excitement or novelty if you aren’t already a full time wearer (I wasn’t), but eventually it was just my daily work wear.  Instead of bio-breaks, you get diaper changes!   

Respect that you’re still at work and others are not participating.  Have fun with it!   

Joey

• Like 1