LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

🍍 Part 1:

“Family Haagen is looking for a full-time babysitter …” Elna Hetland was reading the e-mail from the babysitting agency. Elna was a cheerful young girl at her 19 and she had finished high school two months ago; unfortunately, her applications to the university were rejected. Now she needed a job, and the offer was more than generous. The family had only one 2 years old toddler girl and the wage was double of the usual rate. The job looked better than that of a secretary or a clerk. Elna had babysat in the past and she liked it a lot.

“Elna, be careful, please. A double rate sounds suspicious,” Elna’s mother warned her daughter.

“Yeah, mommy. I’ll be careful,” Elna nodded. She also realized the generosity; however, she wasn’t aware of any risk. Babysitting a toddler shouldn’t be dangerous though. She decided to find out more about the family as soon as possible.

After dinner, Elna sat down to her computer and started searching. According to her findings, the Haagen family was quite wealthy, and they lived in a big villa. There was no personal information there, but Elna could have expected it. She dialed the number stated in the e-mail and a soft female voice answered the call:

“Haagen villa,” it was probably a maid.

“Elna Hetland speaking. I’ve got an e-mail from the babysitting agency, and I’m interested in the job.”

“Wait a moment, miss. I’ll call Mrs. Haagen,” there was a short break until another female voice asked her.

“Good evening. Miss Hetland, are you seriously interested in the job?”

“Yeah, I am, Mrs. Haagen.”

“Well, come tomorrow and we can talk about your job. However, our Amanda is a special child. She has had four babysitters until now and all of them have left. I’ll tell you more in person when you come.”

“No problem, Mrs. Haagen. I’m sure I’ll take care of Amanda even if she is … special.”

Elna was a bit confused, but she also was curious. After the call she couldn’t get rid of a strange feeling. Nevertheless, the curiosity took over.

---------------------------

The next day she arrived at the Damhau street and stopped in front of the big villa. As she pressed the bell knob, a soft female voice sounded in the intercom:

“Wait, please,” a minute later the door opened and an older lady in the maid uniform was standing in the hall.

“Are you Ms. Hetland?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“Come in, Mrs. Haagen is expecting you,” she gestured at Elna and ushered her towards a luxurious living room. A middle-aged woman was sitting at the table.

“Good morning,” Elna greeted, and the woman stood up and walked towards her.

“Welcome to our house, Ms. Hetland. Take place please and we can talk about our job.”

“Thanks, madam,” Elna sat down, and Mrs. Haagen took the place opposite her. The maid left and seconds later a small toddler girl ran into the room.

“Are you my new babysitter? My name is Amanda,” she stopped in front of Elna and looked at her closely.

“Yeah, Amanda. I am your new babysitter, and my name is Elna,” Elna smiled at Amanda and stroked her blonde hair; she noticed Amanda’s eyes and immediately realized that something was wrong. It was a feeling only, but Elna wanted to find out more.

Amanda stretched her little arms towards Elna and Elna helped the little girl crawl onto her lap. Amanda hugged Elna and leaned her head on Elna’s shoulder. Elna hugged her back and felt the thick diaper package between her legs.

Mrs. Haagen watched the scene for awhile, smiled and walked over to Amanda.

“Sweetheart, go to your room and play a little while mommy talks to your new babysitter,” Mrs. Haagen asked her daughter. The little girl nodded, crawled down from Elna’s lap and left the room. Elna was surprised by the toddler’s prompt reaction.

“Ms. Hetland …”

“Call me Elna, please.”

“Elna, I owe you an explanation. Amanda has been diagnosed by Approgressia infantilis. Her growth has stopped, and she stays a toddler forever.”

“Oh, I’ve never heard about that disease,” Elna was taken aback.

“It is extremely rare, but our little girl suffers from it. Fortunately, it doesn’t hurt, but she can’t grow, and she will need diapers for life. Otherwise, she is a nice and smart girl. You will see.”

“Okay, Mrs. Haagen. I don’t think it will be an issue for me. I’m sure I’ll be a good babysitter. However, I don’t understand why four babysitters have left already.”

“Well, let’s talk about your job,” Mrs. Haagen apparently didn’t want to speak about the former babysitters, “It is a literally full-time job. You will live in this house and take care of Amanda. Of course, you get your room, food and your wage as stated in the offer. If you still want this job, come tomorrow, and bring your personal possessions with you. We will sign the contract then. Helga can show you your and Amanda’s room before you leave. Helga!”

“Thank you, Mrs. Haagen,” Elna stood up and the older lady entered the room.

“This way, Ms. Hetland,” Helga ushered Elna upstairs. Amanda’s room was a luxurious well-equipped nursery. Amanda was sitting on the floor and playing with dolls; however, Elna again got a strange feeling while watching the little girl.

Helga showed Elna her future room and Elna stopped dead in her tracks. The room was really luxurious and much larger than her own room at home. It was also equipped with a computer and a large TV set.

While travelling home, Elna kept thinking of the offer. Something was definitely wrong, but she didn’t have any idea what it was. Mrs. Haagen wouldn’t tell her anything and Amanda was too little. On the other hand, Amanda’s behavior didn’t match a two-year-old toddler. Elna suddenly got curious; was there any mystery there?

“Elna, I’m not sure if you should take the job,” Elna’s mother shook her head, “why have four babysitters left if the life there looks comfortable and luxurious, and the child seems to be nice and well educated. Also, the disease is strange. Maybe we should find out about it.”              

Elna nodded and switched on her computer. She really found the mysterious “Approgressia infantilis” and the description matched the former explanation from Mrs. Haagen. However, the search provided her with one single result.

As for the four babysitters, Elna and her mother couldn’t even start searching if they didn’t know their names.

“Elna, the job looks good, but I warn you; be extremely careful and don’t trust anybody there,” Elna’s mother was also confused; however, Elna needed a job and the babysitting looked like a good one.

Elna packed her personal possessions into a big bag. Besides her clothing, shoes and cosmetics, she also packed her notebook. Although she noticed a computer in her room, she decided to take her own notebook, just to be sure. As she was packed, she went to bed; however, she couldn’t sleep well. Her mind was still occupied by the little girl and her mystery.

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, Babypants said:

Needs a bit of work from the proof reading point of view, but a diaper mystery is a welcome addition to the trove of stories on this site.  Hope you are having fun writing it!

Sorry, it's a bit difficult if English isn't my first language. I sometimes get a feeling the wording isn't the best one, but I don't have any idea how to improve it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, didba59 said:

Sorry, it's a bit difficult if English isn't my first language. I sometimes get a feeling the wording isn't the best one, but I don't have any idea how to improve it.

Actually, if English is your second language, this is very good.  The errors don't affect the reader's ability to follow the story, but when you catch mistakes, remember that you can edit what you have posted.  I have corrected the first paragraph just to show you how minor much of this is: 1) girl at her 19 = woman of 19; 2) age = earlier; 3) applications = application; 4) double of = double.  The one that really stands out?  "Diagnosed by" should read "diagnosed with."

• Like 1

Part 2:

“Good morning, Mrs. Haagen,” Elna entered the living room and headed towards the table. Mrs. Haagen was sitting at the table.

“Good morning, Elna. Take place and let’s sign the contract,” Mrs. Haagen pushed two sheets over the table, “One copy for you and one for me. I have signed them already.” Elna read the contract closely. She was ready to find some traps in the contract, but it was quite simple. Anyway, she was a bit surprised by the list of equipment on her room, including the computer.

“Okay, Mrs. Haagen, I accept the job,” Elna signed both copies and passed one of them back to Mrs. Haagen.

“Great, Elna. Helga shows you everything and you can start your work when you unpack. I think Amanda can’t wait to meet you already.”

Elna smiled and stood up when Helga entered the room. Helga showed her the kitchen, bathroom, laundry, backyard with a small park and playground and then led her upstairs to her room. While walking, Elna noticed small security cameras in every room and gave Helga a questioning look.

“Don’t worry, miss Elna; “Mr. and Mrs. Haagen are wealthy persons, and they are afraid of intruders. I think the cameras are here to assure our safety,” Helga tried to calm her down; nevertheless, Elna again got a strange feeling. The cameras could be used to watch everybody. Did Helga know more?

“Elna!” Amanda emerged from her nursery when Helga and Elna passed the door. The little girl hugged Elna from behind and followed her. Elna entered her room, put her bag onto the floor and lifted Amanda on her arms and nuzzled her. Amanda hugged her tightly and leaned her head on Elna’s shoulder. Elna was taken aback by the spontaneous behavior. Amanda didn’t show any sign of fear or aloofness; she behaved as if she had known Elna for long. It was not typical for a two-year-old toddler.

Helga turned away and left and Elna was alone with Amanda. While holding her, Elna felt the thick diaper pack between Amanda’s legs; the little girl was wearing cloth diapers and they were apparently soaked.

“Sweetheart, you need a change, don’t you?” Elna smiled at Amanda and Amanda nodded.

“Yes, please.”

“Of course,” Elna kissed Amanda’s forehead and carried her to her nursery. Amanda pointed at the large changing table. As Elna put her down, she spread her legs and waited obediently to be changed. That again wasn’t typical for a small child.

The changing table was large and there were drawers on its front. Elna opened the top drawer and found the baby wipes, powder, and rubber pants there. The bottom drawer was full of cloth diapers.

As Elna pulled down Amanda’s tights and unbuttoned the rubber pants, she revealed two folded cloth diapers. She used the dry front to wipe away the urine and cleaned Amanda’s crotch with the baby wipes. The little girl lifted her behind so Elna could remove the wet diapers and put two dry ones beneath her.

“All done,” Elna powdered Amanda’s diaper area, pulled the clean diapers between her legs, buttoned the rubber pants, and pulled up the tights back.

“Thanks, Elna,” Amanda jumped down from the changing table, grabbed the wet diapers and carried them away to the bathroom. Elna followed the waddling toddler and shook her head.

“Sweetheart, will you help me unpack? You are a big girl though,” Elna asked Amanda when they walked back from the bathroom.

“Yes, Elna,” Amanda nodded and followed Elna. Elna opened her bag and the cabinet. The little girl was quite smart; she took Elna’s clothing and other possessions and passed it to her. Suddenly she stopped. Elna looked back and realized that her bag was almost empty except for the notebook. She walked over to the bag to take the notebook; maybe it was too heavy for Amanda. However, Amanda winked at her and looked at the security camera.

Elna had to control herself not to show her surprise. Fortunately, she was cold-blooded and didn’t show her shock. She winked back, took the bag, and put it into her cabinet. She needed a few seconds to realize what was going on. The equipment list in the contract meant that she should use the computer provided by Haagen’s, and not her own one. Why? There had to be more mysteries in that house. Amanda was not a true two-year-old toddler. She behaved in a more mature way. Who was she?

“Thanks, Amanda, would you like to play now? You are a good girl, but little girls like to play, don’t they?”

“Yeah, Elna, let’s play,” Amanda took Elna at hand at pulled her towards the nursery. They sat down in front of a dollhouse and Amanda took a doll.

“This is you,” she passed the doll to Elna and took another baby doll, “this is me.” She took Elna’s hand with the doll and pulled it into the house and put the baby doll next to her, so they hugged each other. After that, she pulled both dolls out of the house.

“Sweetheart, we will go outside for a walk,” Elna got the message and stroked Amanda’s hair. The little girl smiled and nodded, “Anyway, it is almost lunch time. We will eat first; you should have a small nap and we can go outside then.”

“Thanks, Elna,” Amanda returned the dolls to the house and made Elna’s doll feed the baby doll.

“I see. Do you need another change before we will eat?” Elna realized the cloth diapers were not that comfortable and needed more changes.

“Yes, please, I’m wet again,” Amanda nodded and crawled onto the changing table and waited just like before.

After the diaper change Elna carried Amanda to the kitchen and they encountered Helga.

“The lunch is ready for Amanda and for you, miss Elna,” Helga pointed at the table. Two plates and a baby bottle with milk were sitting on the table. Elna sat Amanda into the highchair, sat down next to her and fed her slowly, bite by bite. Amanda opened her mouth obediently and ate everything. When Elna finished, she passed the baby bottle to Amanda and the little girl took it and started sucking on the nipple. Meanwhile Elna ate her portion and lifted Amanda from the highchair and carried her to the nursery.

“Let’s have a short nap, sweetheart,” Elna winked at Amanda. She was getting a feeling that Amanda was pretending something.

Amanda nodded slightly, Elna changed her clothing into a pajama, checked her diapers and put her down to her bed.

“Good night,” Elna kissed Amanda’s forehead and stroked her hair. Amanda closed her eyes and Elna left the room and walked over to the living room.

“Amanda is having her nap, Mrs. Haagen.”

“Okay, Elna. You seem to have familiarized with your job here,” Mrs. Haagen was watching Elna closely as if she wanted to reveal something strange.

“Yeah, Mrs. Haagen. Amanda is a sweet little child, and she seems to love me already. I love her as well.”

“Did you notice something odd, Elna?”

“Nope, Mrs. Haagen. Why are you asking me? Should there be anything odd here? Maybe … I was surprised by the cloth diapers.” Elna found an excuse, and she noticed relief in Mrs. Haagen’s eyes.

“Oh, cloth diapers? They are environment friendly though. Ecology is a high priority in our family and house. Hopefully you will behave in an environment friendly way as well.”

“Of course, Mrs. Haagen,” Elna got curious about the environment friendly behavior other than cloth diapers.

“Okay then. Have a rest and wait until she wakes up,” Mrs. Haagen smiled for the first time. Elna left and walked out to the backyard. She needed time to think of little Amanda and her mystery.

• Like 4

I just finished the first two chapters and think you are doing a great job. I think the story has promise and I am looking forward to reading more. I have started to guess as to what strange things might be going on in the story. I will keep them to myself for now and see just how close I was. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, littlebopeeper said:

A security camera in the nanny's bedroom?  This should have been a deal breaker: get rid of the camera, or color me gone!

Maybe not. I've watched some documents where seniors and their caretakers were observed by security cameras and evidence of abuse was obtaained in that way. Nevertheless, I'll return to that question later.

Part 3:

Elna sat down on a bench in the small park and tried to sort her experience and impressions. Amanda was a big mystery and Elna hoped she would be able to find out more. She even considered to quit immediately, but the little girl was nice and cute, she needed the money, and she was getting curious.

About half an hour later, she stood up and returned to the nursery. The smell hit her nostrils and she realized Amanda had messed her diaper. The little girl was lying on her bed and her eyes were closed.

“Amanda,” Elna whispered, and Amanda opened her eyes immediately; Elna noticed the tears on her face.

“Don’t cry, sweetheart; I’ll change you in a jiffy,” Elna lifted Amanda on her arms, kissed her forehead and wiped away the tears, “let’s go to the bathroom.”

In the bathroom, Elna undressed Amanda, put her into the tub and removed the rubber pants and dirty diapers and used the diaper to remove most of the poop. She showered Amanda, wrapped her into a large towel and carried her to the nursery. Amanda cuddled to Elna and calmed down.

“Well, let’s put on clean diapers, dress you and go for a walk now,” Elna turned to Amanda while diapering her. She found a diaper bag and packed spare diapers, baby wipes and the powder into it.

“Hey, where are you going?” Helga looked surprised when Elna and Amanda encountered her in the entrance hall, “there is a nice park and a playground in the backyard though.”

“I know, Helga, but Amanda should meet other kids. She would play alone here,” Elna objected.

“Did Amanda ask you to go outside?” Mrs. Haagen approached them as well.

“No, why are you asking, madam?” Elna pretended surprise.

“Forget it, sorry,” Mrs. Haagen turned away and went to the living room.

Amanda showed Elna the cabinet with her shoes and pointed at her jacket. Elna dressed her and led her outside. They headed towards the nearby park.

“Elna, thank you for taking me out. Now we can talk together without cameras,” Amanda suddenly spoke almost like an adult.

“Okay, go ahead, Amanda, but I’m quite surprised by your worries. Anyway, let’s talk about you first,” Elna realized Amanda was much more mature than two, “can you tell me how old you are? Your mommy told me you suffer from a disease and won’t grow up. However, your mind seems to be more mature than your body.”

“Sorry, Elna, I don’t know exactly. However, I remember four babysitters and each of them had been working for a year or two.”

“Well, I guess you can be about 8 then; maybe even more.”

“Yeah, I think so, Elna. Unfortunately, my mom still wants me to be a toddler. For example, she didn’t like when my babysitters taught me reading.”

“Well, you can read and probably you can even more, sweetheart. What else?”

“I can eat on my own, dress myself as well as use mobile, tablet, and computer. The only thing I can’t is potty training; I hate my diapers, but all my attempts to potty train have failed so far.”

“Wait; does mommy know about your abilities? She can watch you by the means of the cameras though.”

“I hope not. It is hard, but I’m the cute toddler at home. My former babysitters took me out to the playground, and they taught me there.”

“Wow, I admire you, Amanda. However, was your reaction to my arrival a spectacle, too? You still wanted to play the toddler role.”

“It was,” Amanda looked to the ground, “aren’t you angry now?”

“Of course not, sweetheart. Even if you were ten, you still would need love and hugs. What about your mommy?”

“Elna, I feel like a pet with her rather than her child. She likes to cuddle with me occasionally and show me to her friends like she would show a doll or dog.”

“That’s odd,” Elna shook her head. She sat on the nearby bench and took Amada onto her lap. The little girl relaxed and cuddled to her.

“This is no spectacle,” Elna smiled and kissed Amanda’s forehead.

“No, Elna; I like you a lot,” Amanda returned the kiss and Elna realized they won’t need to pretend anything at home.

“Amanda, can you tell me about the four babysitters?” Elna hoped for some useful information from Amanda.

“I try to recall my memories. My first babysitter was Kirsti Viste. She was very nice young girl and she taught me a lot. Two years later she married and couldn’t do the job anymore. The next one was Inger Elden, a former teacher. She was a bit strict, but she also taught me a lot. Thanks to her, I can read and write. Unfortunately, she got seriously sick and died of cancer later.”

“Okay, Amanda. Let’s go back to Kirsti. She was babysitting you for two years and, according to your body size, you stopped growth at the same age. She had to babysit you from your birth then. How could she teach you?”

“No, Elna. She kept teaching me and I wasn’t smaller; at least I don’t remember it.”

“Well, do you remember what happened before Kirsti started babysitting you?”

“Sorry, Elna. I don’t remember anything as if it was in a fog.”

“Maybe, small kids don’t remember their early period of life. However, we could find Kirsti and ask her.”

“It’s good idea. I try to recall where she lives. She talked about her home.”

“Try to recall your memories. Anyway, we should go to the playground; you should be a bit dirty like any other toddler when returning from a playground. Let’s go.”

“Can you change me first, Elna? I’m wet again,” Amanda made puppy eyes, crawled down from Elna’s lap and lay down on the bench and spread her legs.

“No problem, sweetheart,” Elna smiled, opened the diaper bag, and pulled down Amanda’s pants. The diapers were soaked.

“Amanda, did you ever consider changing your own diapers?” Elna got curious.

“No, Elna. It is a bit hard, and I couldn’t do it on my own anyway; I couldn’t clean myself properly, and mommy would notice it.”

“Right,” Elna finished changing Amanda’s diapers, Amanda pulled up her pants and jumped down from the bench and headed towards the playground.

There were many children on the playground and Amanda sat down to the sandbox and she started playing. Despite her maturity, she liked playing in sand and joined a small group of children.

Elna sat down and watched Manda; an older woman sat down next to her.

“Sorry to disturb you, miss. This is our little Amanda, isn’t she?”

“Yeah, do you know her?”

“Of course. I know the poor girl. You are the next babysitter, isn’t you?”

“Yeah, my name is Elna,” Elan smiled at the woman.

“I am Sigrun Elassen and I come to this playground often. I like to sit and watch the children play. However, I’m surprised by Amanda. The former babysitters talked about a mysterious disease.”

“Do you mean Approgressia infantilis?”

“Exactly. My son is a physician and I asked him. The disease doesn’t exist.”

“How so? Why doesn’t Amanda grow up then?”

“No idea, but something is wrong with her, and it is not the disease.”

“Miss Elassen, can you tell me about the former babysitters? I’d like to find them and ask them about Amanda. Amanda told me about Kirsti.”

“Of course. I know her. She married six years ago, and she lives in a house next to me. I can lead you to her if you want to.”

“That would be kind of you, miss Elassen. Amanda, come please. We will go to Kristin.”

Amanda stood up and ran over to Elna. When she spotted Sigrun, she smiled happily and crawled onto her lap.

“Hello, sweetheart. Auntie Sigrun is glad to see you. Elna has asked me to lead you to Kristin.”

“Great, I can’t wait to see her after all the years,” Amanda kissed Sigrun instinctively.

Sigrun lifted Amanda on her arms and stepped forward; Elna followed her.

• Like 2

Very glad to see a new chapter.  In my last commend I mentioned that I had some ideas on what was happening.  Shoes same thoughts are there. I believe that is actually an adult who was somehow regressed. I think that some of these older babysitters are going to have some very interesting information for Elna. Elna might even be in danger of being regressed herself. I am looking forward to reading more and finding out for sure what is happening. 

• Like 1

It's odd that so many people in the community know Amanda, and a doctor even knows that the so-called disease is fiction, and yet no one appears to have pressed for an investigation to be carried out by someone in authority.  So, it looks like there is more than one mystery here.  It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

• Like 2

I'm also surprised the other nannys didn't say anything to either the parents or the authorities. Either there's more at play with the other nannys or they got punished in some way when they started snooping. I want to believe they did and unbeknownst to the child her previous nannys spent time wearing diapers with a sore bottom. Till that mystery is solved that's what I'm going to believe why they didn't go to the authorities lol.

• Like 3

Part 4:

“Miss Elassen, did you tell Kirsti about your findings?” Elna asked Sigrun while they were walking towards Kirsti’s house.

“Yes, I did. She told me she had found information on that disease when she browsed Internet. There were links to sites about more children across the world and a link to a scientific meeting. According to that information, Approgressia infantilis is a very rare genetic-related disease and few people know about it. My son is a newbie, and he possibly doesn’t know about it yet. However, I’ve got a bad feeling.”

“Did you try to ask the social services or police?”

“Why, Elna? Apparently, nothing wrong is going on. A child isn’t growing, but she is in a good condition, there are no signs of abuse or neglect of care.”

“Yeah, Sigrun, I’m good except for the uncomfortable diapers. I love my mom and I loved all my nannies,” Amanda interjected.

Elna shrugged; after all, Sigrun was right. There was a mystery there, but neither police nor social services would find anything except for the disease. Was it fake indeed? Sigrun’s son didn’t know about it, but he was a newbie doctor. She had found a link to the disease, but it was a single one. Kirsti stated she had found more links.

-------------------------

“Welcome, Sigrun,” Kirsti smiled at Sigrun when she answered the door,” Hi, Amanda. I’m glad to see you again. You seem to have a new babysitter.”

“Yeah, miss Kirsti. My name is Elna,” Elna introduced herself.

Sigrun put Amanda onto the floor and the little girl jumped to Kirti and hugged her. Two small boys appeared behind Kirsti.

“Oh, this is Olaf and this is Filip,” Kirsti patted their heads, “they are four.”

“Can we go play? Amanda, do you join us?” Olaf took Amanda at hand and pulled her away. She smiled and followed him.

“Kirsti, Elna would like to know more about Amanda,” Sigrun turned to Kirsti.

“Of course, come in and let’s have a coffee,” Kirsti invited them; they sat down in the living room and Elna started the discussion.

“Miss Kirsti …”

“Call me Kirsti, please.”

“Okay. Kirsti, how old did Amanda look like when you started your job? She looks like she is two now.”

“She looked like two and she hasn’t changed since then. She had stopped growth before I started my job.”

“Do you remember any other babysitter before you?”

“No, Mrs. Haagen didn’t mention anybody, and to be honest, I didn’t ask her. Why should I do it?”

“Maybe out of curiosity.”

“I had a strange feeling I shouldn’t ask too much.”

“Do you know something about the mysterious disease?”

“Yeah. Sigrun objected that her son didn’t know that disease. However, I found a lot of information when I browsed the Internet.”

“Well, did you use the computer in your room then?” suddenly, an idea hit Elna.

“Yeah, why are you asking?”

“I browsed Internet on my computer at home and I found only one single link. This is odd.”

“Well, let’s check it,” Kirsti stood up and Elna with Sigrun followed her. She switched on the computer in her room and stared in utter disbelief at the search results.

“Right, only one single link. The computer in your room has been hacked somehow, but why?” Kirsti shook her head.

“Why? They wanted you to believe the disease was real,” Sigrun replied instantly.

“Well, I was a bit naive, but maybe it was good. I could babysit Amanda and not think of problems,” Kirsti shrugged.

“Maybe it was good indeed. At least, I know I should be very careful,” Elna nodded, “but, do you remember anything else?”

“Sorry I don’t,  … wait. I remember a strange mail. One day I spotted an envelope sitting on the table in the living room. The sender was A.H.C. Mrs. Haagen appeared seconds later and she grabbed the envelope quickly. I guessed she didn’t want me to see it. I was a bit worried and didn’t ask her. The next day everything seemed to be okay, and she never mentioned that incident.”

“A.H.C? What does it mean?” Elna looked at Kirsti.

“No idea, Elna; however, Mrs. Haagen hid the letter quickly. It is something she wants to conceal, and I guess it is related to Amanda.”

“I think so,” Elna nodded, “try to do a search for A.H.C.”

“Nothing,” Kirsti looked at the search result. She tried it with A-H-C, AHC, but the result was the same. Nothing.

“Okay, let’s find another way. We should return home anyway,” Elna sighed.

“Elna, I need a clean diaper, please,” Amanda appeared in the doorframe.

“Okay, sweetheart,” Elna walked over to the living room and took the diaper bag. Amanda lay down on the couch and spread her legs.

“Oh, why is she wearing cloth diapers?” Kirsti asked Elna while watching the diaper change, “we used disposables though.”

“No idea, Kirsti. Mrs. Haagen told me about environment-friendly behavior, but I don’t believe it. Amanda, how long have you been wearing the cloth diapers?”

“I don’t remember exactly; maybe two months.”

“Well, the environment-friendly behavior started two months ago. It is funny,” Kirsti laughed, “however, there has to be another reason for it,” she added.

“Maybe we will find out more later. Thanks for everything,” Elna took Amanda at hand and headed towards the exit.

“Come again. I’m also curious about my little Amanda,” Kristi smiled at Elna and the little girl.

“Well, my first day is almost over,” Elna smiled at Amanda while walking home, “it’s time for you to become a lovely toddler. Don’t worry, Amanda; we can enjoy it together. It won’t be unpleasant.”

Sigrun also left and headed home. Elna and Amanda hurried up; it was getting late and Elna didn’t want to make Mrs. Haagen worried.

“Where were you? It’s almost dinner time,” Mrs. Haagen was waiting in the entrance hall already. She was watching Elna and Amanda closely and she looked thrilled.

“Sorry, but Amanda was enthusiastic, and she kept playing with the children outside,” Elna replied and smiled at Amanda.

“Yeah, mom; it‘s been fun,” Amanda added and walked over to Mrs. Haagen and hugged her. Mrs. Haagen noticed the dirty clothes and stroked Amanda’s hair.

“Okay then. Elna changes your clothes, and you can go to dinner then,” she smiled, and relief appeared on her face.

“Okay then. Dinner is ready in the kitchen,” Helga appeared in the doorframe.

“Well, I’ll change Amanda’s clothes and we will come to the kitchen then,” Elna led Amanda to the bathroom to wash her hands and to the nursery; she pulled Amanda’s dress over her head and pulled her tights down.

“Do you need a clean diaper, sweetheart?”

“Not necessary, it’s only slightly wet, Elna. Let’s wait after dinner, Amanda smiled.

“Don’t forget; you are a cute toddler,” Elna put a T-shirt and pants on Amanda and led her to the kitchen. Amanda relaxed, let Elna sit her into the highchair and feed. She remembered Elna’s words and enjoyed the care. Maybe the toddler life wasn’t that bad.

Mrs. Haagen peeked into the kitchen while Elna was feeding Amanda. They didn’t notice her, she smiled and left quickly.

After dinner, Elna gave Amanda a warm bath, put clean diapers and a pajama on her and carried the little girl to her bed.

“Good night, my little girl,” Elna kissed Amanda’s forehead, covered her, and left the nursery. Amanda relaxed, closed her eyes, and dozed off minutes later. She was glad she had an ally and didn’t mind the spectacle anymore.

Elna switched on the computer in her room and checked the search results for the disease. She really found more links, just like Kirsti had told her. She also tried to search for A.H.C. but there were no search results there. On the other hand, she found some files left behind by another babysitter. Her name was Mia Olsen. Elna shut down the computer and went to bed as well.

• Like 4
On 10/3/2023 at 11:06 PM, Babypants said:

Searching A.H.C. on a hacked computer doesn't seem like a very smart move.

Of course not. Elna will get worried in the next part and curse her own carelessness. Anyway, it will be a lesson for her to get more careful.

• Like 1

Part 5:

Two weeks passed. Elna and Amanda enjoyed the life of a cute toddler and her nanny. Elna took a good care of Amanda’s diapers and Amanda felt much better. While at home, Amanda played the role of a small toddler, and she behaved like a big girl while outside. Mrs. Haagen wasn’t worried about the walks outside. Of course, Elna and Amanda spent some time in the backyard as well.

On the playground, they met Sigrun and Kirsti and Amanda played with the twins. Elna talked with Kirsti and Sigrun, but they didn’t advance in their search. Amanda told them about Mia Olsen. Mia had been her last babysitter before Elna. She allegedly died at a traffic accident. Mrs. Haagen told it Amanda; however, Amanda didn’t notice any sign of grief or compassion. Something was wrong.

When Elna tried to search for A.H.C, the next day she got worried. What if her activity had been tracked down? The search was a failure, but it pointed to the fact she knew about that acronym and Haagens could be curious how and where she learned it. Elna cursed her own carelessness, but several days passed and nothing happened; Elna calmed down.

Among the files in the computer in her room, Elna found a couple of photos of Mia and her family. She was more careful and took pictures of the computer screen using her mobile and showed them to Sigrun. Sigrun remembered Mia, but she didn’t know what happened to her. However, Kirsti asked Elna for the picture and promised her to search for the girl and check the information on a traffic accident. Amanda remembered the date.

---------------------------

“Elna, Amanda needs to go to our doctor for a regular health check. Usually, Helga takes her, but Helga is sick, and I have a business meeting today. Can you go? I’ll give you the address,” Mrs. Haagen asked Elna two days after Elna had sent the picture to Kirsti.

“Of course, Mrs. Haagen. No problem for me,” Elna shrugged. It wasn’t anything unusual. However, the doctor’s office was located quite far away. Mrs. Haagen provided Elna with a small car and Elna drove Amanda to the given location. To her surprise, the office was located in the outskirts near an industry complex. The industry complex looked rather mysterious; there was no label on its entrance.

Amanda was apparently familiar with the office layout and led Elna to the waiting room. It was quite luxurious, but it wasn’t too surprising; Haagens were a wealthy family, and they could afford a good private doctor.

There were several children of different age and their babysitters in the waiting room. Amanda greeted them instantly and they started small talk. However, the babysitters looked at Elna suspiciously. Elna also noticed diapered bottoms of all children.

“Are you new, miss?” an older lady asked Elna, “do you know Dr. Ramstad?”

“No, madam,” Elna replied, “I’m Amanda’s new babysitter.”

“Okay then,” the lady shrugged and shook her head. Elna didn’t know what was going on, but she didn’t want to be too curious and remembered the security cameras in Haagen’s house.

A nurse called Elna and Amanda into the office. Dr. Ramstad was an older man and he smiled at Amanda instantly:

“Little girl, how are you? Come closer and Uncle Olaf will check you,” he looked nice, but the health check was surprisingly short. After a quick basic check, he asked Elna:

“Did you try to potty train Amanda? How is she advancing?”

“Doctor, it is a total failure. Amanda still needs diapers, and she isn’t able to control her bladder or bowels. What could we do?”

“Nothing, miss. She isn’t mature enough and the disease has stopped her growth along with her development. That’s all; wait a bit, I’ll give you a report for her parents.”

He turned to his computer and started typing. Elna lifted Amanda in her arms and waited. Suddenly she spotted the computer screen in the mirror. She could recognize A.H.C on the heading of the document the doctor was writing. Elna turned her look away instantly and focused on Amanda.

“Here you are, miss,” doctor printed the report, put it into an envelope and passed it to Elna, “Amanda can wear disposable diapers from now. Mrs. Haagen can tell you more. I can’t do it.”

“Thanks, doctor,” Elna carried Amanda out of the doctor’s office and to the car. She was taken aback. The doctor was related to the mysterious A.H.C and he apparently was interested in Amanda’s bladder and bowel control only. Why could she wear disposable diapers again?

“Amanda, we will buy several packages of disposables now,” Elna drove off, “it will be better for you.”

“I’m glad to have the disposables back, Elna. The cloth diapers are uncomfortable and thick, and I hate the wet feeling after every time I pee myself. I did my best to find out when I had to pee, but I don’t feel anything, and the diaper gets wet suddenly. I also can’t stop the flow.”

“It is okay, sweetheart, I’ll take care of your diapers. However, I’m getting curious now. Who were the other children? Do they suffer from the Approgressia infantilis just like you do?”

“Yeah, Elna, and they also wear diapers.”

“Have you been sick sometimes?”

“Yeah, Elna; why are you asking me?”

“Did you visit Dr. Ramstad then?”

“No, Elna. Helga took me to another doctor.”

“Dr. Ramstad is interesting in your diapers only. Is it right?”

“I think so. He always asked Helga about by potty training.”

“Did you start wearing cloth diapers after a visit to him?”

“Yeah, Elna,” Amanda looked at Elna and suddenly was shocked, “did he order it?”

“Maybe. However, we can switch to disposables now,” Elna stopped on a parking place in front of a big supermarket and purchased two packages of disposables.

----------------------------------

“Dr. Ramstad told me Amanda can wear disposables,” Elna announced when Helga gave her a surprising look, “I have got a report from him.”

“Okay, give the report to Mrs. Haagen then,” Helga turned back and headed towards the kitchen.

Mrs. Haagen didn’t look surprised by the report. She took it from Elna and read quickly. However, she stepped away and watched Elna carefully. After reading the report, she put it back to the envelope and walked away.

“Let’s change you, sweetheart,” Elna smiled at Amanda and carried her to the nursery. Amanda lay down and spread her legs obediently. She was looking forward to getting rid of the cloth diapers. As Elna finished the change, the little girl jumped down and hugged her.

Elna carried the wet diapers to the laundry room; her mind was occupied by the doctor visit and the sudden decision. What was the reason for the switch to the cloth diapers and back? She recalled her memories of the waiting room. The children were diapered, and their padded bottoms were quite big; they apparently were wearing cloth diapers, too.

“Lunch time,” Helga announced and called Elna with Amanda to the kitchen. The lunch distracted Elna from her thoughts; she focused on the little girl and fed her lunch. After lunch, Elna carried Amanda to the nursery and put her down for the afternoon nap. She planned a walk outside and a meeting with Sigrun and Kirsti.

• Like 5

The mystery deepens.  It should be easy to track down Dr. Ramstad, if he is a doctor.  His diploma is probably hanging on the wall of his office, and for sure he is registered with his country or state medical association.  Ah, but if he's not a doctor ...

• Like 1

Well so far the investigation is coming up blank.  They might check the Better Business Bureau and the county tax records for AHC. Something is bound to show up eventually. 
you continue to do a fine jib with the story. I am looking forward to reading more.  
well apparently that was supposed to be my comment on the last chapter. Apparently it failed to post. 

So now for the newest chapter. I think Elna needs to get herself away from there. I think she is in danger of becoming the next one diagnosed with Appreogressa. I’m going to be looking for the next chapter. 

Part 6:

“Helga, can I ask you for a favor?” Elna asked Helga when she put Amanda to the afternoon nap. Helga was just doing dishes in the kitchen.

“What can I do for you, Elna?”

“I’m a bit curious about Amanda’s photos. I’d like to see her before she stopped her growth. She had to be a lovely baby.”

“Yeah, Elna, she was. Wait a bit. I’ll finish the dishes and we can meet in the living room then.”

“Thanks, Helga.” Elna returned to her room and relaxed for awhile.

Half an hour later, she headed towards the living room. Helga was waiting for her and showed her a photo album. Elna browsed it closely. The album was full of Amanda’s photos from her birth until the age of about two years. Mrs. Haagen looked like a happy mother indeed. There were many handwritten comments below the photos as Mrs. Haagen described the particular pictures.

Helga left the room and Elna kept browsing it; she noticed an interesting detail. All photos were arranged in the same pattern and every comment was written with the same pen. Elna found several pictures taken in the living room and the pot flower in the corner was exactly the same. The album looked like it was created en bloc. If it had been created at Amanda’s birth and the pictures had been added sequentially, there would be small differences and irregularities there. What if the pictures were a collage?

“Elna, are you curious about my little girl? She was a cute baby, wasn’t she? What a pity she was hit by the terrible disease,” Mrs. Haagen appeared behind Elna.

“Yeah, Mrs. Haagen; she really was cute,” Elna startled when she heard Mrs. Haagen’s voice, but she composed herself and reacted quickly, “The album is really great, and you are a caring mother when you wrote down the comments.

Can I ask you about the disease? How did she get sick? Is it contagious?”

“No Elna, the doctors say it is genetic and the growth stops at a random moment. That’s why we didn’t have another child.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear it. Poor girl.”

Mrs. Haagen didn’t answer, turned away and left. Elna returned to Amanda. The little girl was still asleep. She was probably exhausted after the doctor visit. As Elna reached to Amanda’s crotch, she felt a soaked diaper. She lifted her and carried her to the changing table.

Amanda spread her legs instinctively, opened her eyes and smiled at Elna widely.

“Morning, sweetheart, how did you sleep?” Elna asked Amand while pulling down her pajama pants and untaping the diaper.

“Good, Elna. I didn’t feel any wetness.”

“This is good, but you urgently need a change. I’ll have to check you regularly from now on unless you notice your wetting and tell me.”

“I’ll do my best, Elna.”

“Okay, sweetheart,” Elna kissed Amanda’s forehead and finished the diaper change. She dressed the little girl into beautiful red dress and matching tights.

“Let’s go outside,” Elna placed a few spare diapers, baby wipes and a baby bottle with juice and headed towards the playground. Sigrun and Kirsti were waiting for her.

“Elna, I have got surprising news for you,” Kirsti turned to Elna when Amanda left for the sandbox to play with the twins.

“I’m all ears, Kirsti. What have you found?”

“First, there was no traffic accident with a fatality her in the town and on the day, Amanda told us. I checked two days before and after that date and haven’t found anything. Second, I’ve found an article about Mia Olsen. She was found in a park about a week after the alleged traffic accident, and she looked like she had experienced a brain attack. However, doctors were net able to diagnose her; they didn’t find any sign of a brain attack, but she has lost her memory, and her mental ability has been regressed.”

“Well, it looks quite suspicious; Mrs. Haagen lied to Amanda then. I have found out even more. I asked Helga to show me Amanda’s photo album and I can swear the pictures are fake. Somebody created the album en bloc instead of adding more pictures during the two years. Today I took Amanda to a health check to Dr. Ramstad and I spotted the acronym A.H.C. on the document he was writing.”

“Elna, I can ask my friends about Dr. Ramstad,” Sigrun reacted, “I have many contacts among doctors. I worked as a receptionist in a hospital before my retirement and I met a lot of doctors there.”

Before Elna could answer, Amanda walked over to her.

“Elna, can I have some juice please?”

“Of course, sweetheart,” Elna passed the baby bottle to Amanda. Instead of sucking on the nipple, Amanda unscrewed the cap and drank the juice directly from the bottle and screwed the cap back.

“You don’t need the baby bottle, Amanda.”

“Of course not, but don’t tell mom. She would be unhappy; she wants a small toddler. I’ll suck on the nipple at home.”

“Okay,” Elna and Kirsti laughed; they were amused by Amanda’s behavior. She was a good actor.

“Hey, what about your diaper? How much did you pee in it?” Elna remined Amanda of their agreement earlier.

“Oh,” the little girl reached between her legs, “I’ve just peed myself and the diaper is full,” she lay down on the bench and spread her legs.

“Let me change her,” Kirsti smiled at Elna and grabbed the diaper bag. Amanda nodded and let Kirsti change her.

“Thanks, Kirsti, it is like in the old times,” Amanda’s comment was total mature, and it was in a sharp contrast with Amanda’s body size.

“Do you want the old times back, sweetheart?”

“I wouldn’t mind, but it is impossible now. Besides of it, Elna is very nice to me, and I love her, too,” Amanda sat up and hugged Elna.

“Sweetheart, you are a big girl, and you are quite mature,” Elna collected her courage and asked Amanda directly, “What do you know about Mia? Mom told you she died at a traffic accident, but it is a lie.”

“I didn’t believe her, Elna, but I didn’t find out anything. After all, I had to be a small toddler and couldn’t reveal my maturity. So, I cried a bit to stay in my role.”

“Of course, you couldn’t do anything, but try to remember what happened before the alleged traffic accident.”

“Yeah, I listened to a heated talk. Mia put me to the afternoon nap, but I couldn’t sleep. I peed myself almost instantly and the cloth diapers between my legs were itchy and uncomfortable. Mia and mom were talking, and mom’s voice sounded upset. The next morning Mia disappeared, and mom told me about the traffic accident. According to her, Mia went away in the evening to visit a friend and she was hit by a car.”

“Do you remember more, sweetheart?”

“No, Elna. I don’t know anything more, I’m sorry.”

“Wait! Didn’t you hear the words A.H.C. by chance?

“Yeah, Mia mentioned it, but I don’t know what it is.”

“What if she knew about it or want to ask mom? Maybe mom wants to conceal something important.”

“Maybe, Elna. Don’t ask her please, I love you and I don’t want to lose you,” the little girl nuzzled to Elna closely.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. I will be extremely careful if I know about Mia’s fate,” Elna stroked Amanda’s hair and kissed her forehead.

While walking home, Elna asked Amanda another unpleasant question.

“Sweetheart, your mom is doing something very bad. I don’t know what it is, but it is possible she gets arrested if somebody finds out about it. In this case, you couldn’t stay with her anymore. It is a big test of your maturity. Would you like to stay with her and pretend that nothing is going on or would you like to let us reveal the truth and risk the loss of her?”

“Elna, I don’t know,” Amanda hesitated, ”she never did anything bad to me and she is a good mom except for the feeling she considers me a pet. Where would I go then? To an orphanage?”

“It is sure, sweetheart … unless Kirsti would adopt you. I doubt I could adopt you even if I love you and you love me.”

“Let me think of it, Elna; it is too important to take a hasty decision,” Amanda replied; they just arrived at home.

• Like 2