LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are we really that quiet of a bunch?

ssdiapers

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a former member here from several years ago.  The site has changed quite a bit.  Is there no more open chat room? Or stories? I don't even seem to be able to find the pictures that members used to post.  Please send help.  

18 minutes ago, abgirl said:

I'm a former member here from several years ago.  The site has changed quite a bit.  Is there no more open chat room? Or stories? I don't even seem to be able to find the pictures that members used to post.  Please send help.  

This site has changed over the past 16 years that I have been a member, so I can see, and agree to your concerns.

• The chat room are still here, but the members that used to be the life and soul of chat have left
  • Stories are still here, but certain authors have left and brought their stories with them. - ie CS Fox etc.
  • Pictures are still here, but that has also changed over 16 years
  • The average 30 odd year old now were under 18 ten years ago, and some of these people believe that since they are now online, they are influncers. To me, an influncer is like the first lemming in the 1990s PC Game 'Lemmings' where the first few were sacrificed or exploded in order to get the rest out.
  • With the growth in the number of scam artists in the world, there is a few here also.

In my humble opinion, it is almost as if some of the younger members here expect the older members to act as their babysitter, and when things don't go their way, tantrums are thrown. Things like respect, courtesy and manners is almost foreign. They have been replaced by backbitting, agression, slyness and obsequious behaviour - most of the traits that a parent would have trained out of children. I think that is the result of 'latch kid' and 'creche raised' people, now here as over 18s.

Social Media platforms almost thrive on that type of behaviour - where the real reason for social media most people don't care or realise. Before social media, nobody knew what an Influncer had for breakfast. Today, the members do know. The real question is - does the world care - NO. Does a post on a social media site help the world - and the simple answer, most of them are just junk.

I don't pretend to know where this site is headed, but I percieve that if it continues down this path unchecked, either the relevant people in charge will pull the plug OR some legal action will be taken to shut this site. It seems to be destined to become another ABDL site that had its time - similar to D.P.F. and others. Even most of the people that appeared on the Jerry Springer show were members here, and are now gone to the anals of history or their own forums.

• Confused 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm sure you're correct about the site changes, but in my opinion it's still the best one I have found. And Many of the people I have talked with are good and here to share and learn. I am a guy coming to secret terms of my gay desires. I am married for a lot of yrs. But am really having stronger feelings wants for gay sex. I read the rainbows 🌈 sites a lot, and I don't post because of my mixed up mind..

Well I haven't been a member long, but I haven't seen any topics that I particularly felt like I had something to contribute to. My sexual orientation is just such an incidental part of my identity. I'm also left-handed, but I haven't felt the need to seek out a "Left-handed ABies" forum.

I suppose it might be interesting to talk to other Aces who engage in this lifestyle. Maybe I'll post something, when I can actually nail down a clear train of thought.

I get next to nothing in my threads at the Little Girls' Playhouse. Also, I get nothing  at my email, when indicates Nobody has been to LITTLE cHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE: Part Deux, which contains my email. Although my Gallery pictures got quite a few views, there is very little interactive commentsary

Back in the days of the DPF pen pal service, it was the same: Dead as a Dalek