LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vermonters Will Soon Be able to Buy "Vermont Strong License Plates and Socks" [DarnTough]

~Brian~

• ~Brian~ changed the title to Vermonters Will Soon Be able to Buy "Vermont Strong License Plates and Socks" [DarnTough]

The concept of raising funds that way is awesome, but the division of the proceeds of the sale is 50:50 between Vermount Comunity Foundation and Vermont State Emergency Grant Program. According to the news article, V.S.E.G.P. is destined to give away between $108m and $134 million (which is actually needed), but is that level of money needed for a group of organisers such as V.C.F. As of the date of the article, V.C.F. has had $6.1m in donations but only $2.2m has been given out. That is a shortfall of $4 million! Why the delay? There is $134m in damage plus, yet V.C.F. seem slow to respond!

22 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

"You can buy the socks if you buy a license plate. How odd...."

...because nothing goes together like license plates and socks...?

What about Fish and chips, franks and beans, tar and feathers and who can forget "diapers and rubber panties": That can bring a 7 year old superhero to his knees faster than pink Kryptonite

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Very random package, there. But, having lived in Vermont, the state has its quirks.

I have yet to Google the plates, but I hope they don't stray too far from what I am used to seeing. I like the plain green.

ETA: Oh, nm. These are front plates, which can literally be anything: UVM, Dartmouth, Patriots, and have a deasign, no number. 

https://www.vermontpublic.org/local-news/2023-08-24/vermont-strong-license-plate-sales-to-begin-monday

They look good. Seems like everywhere is #somewherestrong nowadays, though. 

• Thanks 1