LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper to diaper

Insurance gives me more than I can use back when I needed a diaper with Velcro that was considered premium , reimbursement on cloth was like 26 cents a month , so I said screw it and bought my own , so I always have a surplus as I only wear the disposables when going out . One year I had someone from the board who lost their job I gave them like 80 cases . It took them half a day to get here but the money they saved on diapers was huge miracle compared to a tank of gas . So  fortunately I can always get through and share the love to others diaper wise , the explosion in food prices is not as easy , I leverage every trick I can to keep my house stocked and make my ends meet especially with onset of winter approaching and they are anticipating a bad one . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I almost always buy my Tena slip maxi diapers that I use daily (some days and every night) when they are on sale.

I always buy several packages at a time, so I have enough diapers until they come on sale again.

I don't buy as many abdl diapers anymore so they aren't a strain on my budget.

• Like 2
On 8/29/2023 at 1:50 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

Insurance gives me more than I can use back when I needed a diaper with Velcro that was considered premium , reimbursement on cloth was like 26 cents a month , so I said screw it and bought my own , so I always have a surplus as I only wear the disposables when going out . One year I had someone from the board who lost their job I gave them like 80 cases . It took them half a day to get here but the money they saved on diapers was huge miracle compared to a tank of gas . So  fortunately I can always get through and share the love to others diaper wise , the explosion in food prices is not as easy , I leverage every trick I can to keep my house stocked and make my ends meet especially with onset of winter approaching and they are anticipating a bad one . 

That was extremely kind of you to help someone who lost their job and very heart warming to read! 

• Like 3

I know this doesn't help you now....but when times are tough I rely on my stash of diapers that I built up over the years.  Instead of rainy day diapers I have soggy day diapers 😉

I could wear 1 diaper a day for over 3 years at this point.

I also try to take advantage of sales that come up from time to time.  Healthwick here in Canada just blew out cases of Rearz Lil Monsters for a reasonable price so I bought 2.

As always....keep an eye on thrift stores.  I've only ever found drug store brands in my local stores but hey.....you never know when you might come across a great brand for cheap.

• Like 1

I completely understand the challenge of managing finances, especially when you're living paycheck to paycheck. One method that's been a lifesaver for me is using PayPal's Pay in 4 option. It allows me to split the payment into four manageable parts and pay it off over an 8-week period. If a website doesn't offer this payment method, I tend to avoid shopping there. It's been a great way to ensure I can keep supplied without feeling the financial strain all at once.

Stay strong and resourceful!

• Like 1

Sales and comparing products + prices. Sometimes when the wallet is very lean I switch to lower capacity or cheaper diapers (though that does necessitate more changes verses a more absorbent diaper). And ramen. Sometimes I save on groceries by as cheap as possible to get more diaper money.  Just throwing this out there in case anyone is looking for a premium diaper at a lower price compared to other premium diapers-  Along with researching/ comparing various diapers + diaper vendors, I found the Sunkiss Masterpiece Adult Diapers in pink for about $33 for a 10 count bag on Amazon. I love these diapes- they're right up there with Rearz/ ABU etc) White ones are about $24 but I havent' tried them so I can't say how they perform. 

Empty-wallet.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@DailyDiapers this last order for my case of diapers well I had to borrow to get it.  And I will pay that person back over time.  But my next case not sure how I am going to get.  And as of now I need them when out of the house.

I wish I had some deep pockets so I can stock up with a few cases.