LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For display purposes only

23 hours ago, DailyDiapers said:

Do we have anyone here who wears diapers but NEVER uses them. Do you just like how you look or feel in them? Are they part of another fetish? Dish girl...

That possibility has never occurred to me. I got into diapers because I liked peeing and messing, but couldn't stand all that pee running down my legs.

Very Seldom. It would be very incovenient to pull down a French BabyDoll to wet and I probably would have lost some in the process. In fact I am thinking of wearing to bed nightly so I do not have to get up, go to the bathrooom and come to full wakefulness. I can just stand up and wet and be back in bed only partially awake and go back to sleep more easily. Once I weke up fully, I am up for the night

I wont say never but I would say 90% of the time. I absolutely will NEVER do number 2 and rarely wet. I just don't like the feeling. My Daddy likes changing me when I wet so I will on occasion but it's more for Him than from any kind of enjoyment. I absolutely 110% prefer a dry diaper vs wetting one.