LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any times you won't poop your diaper?

Made super spicy pork curry last night with corn in the vegetable mix. Rumbley tummy this morning still in my night diaper... yah no, that can go in the potty. I don't want to deal with sitting in that. Probably the only time I would prefer to go in the potty. Do any of you have anything like that?

Most of the time, I don't answer the second of nature's calls in my diaper, as I find the cleanup too arduous, but there has been the odd time where I felt I could have done so, but then remembered that I'd eaten a vindaloo or suicide wings or jerk chicken with habanero sauce, and, yeah, I'll decide that there would be no advantage to doing that in a confined space. The term "Ring of Fire" comes to mind. 

• Like 1

Most of the time.  I only wear a couple times a week early mornings on days I don't have to work, and then usually for only 2 to 3 hours.  Once or twice a month I get a Saturday off and the house to myself for most of the day.  That is when I poop in my diaper.  Depending on my plans, what I have to do and how early I poop my diaper, I'll be sitting in it for anywhere from 2 to 5 hours before I shower and clean up.  I'm not 24/7, I have a life outside of diapers and even when I'm in diapers I don't feel the need to always poop in them.  Wet, yes, poop, just once in a while.

I am taking a vacation trip in a couple weeks and plan to be 24/7 the whole 6+ days, but messing is not in the game plan.  I may consider messing at night in the hotel room when sleeping if I get the urge an hour or so before getting up for the day, but I'll have to think about it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I am taking a vacation trip in a couple weeks and plan to be 24/7 the whole 6+ days,

Enjoy, Rusty! I got started down this road with a plan to go 24/7 for a couple of weeks while my family was away on vacation, before joining them at the destination. That was a bit more than 4 years ago. Still at it. 

If I can help it, I would rather not let it happen around other folks generally. When I feel it coming and I'm in that situation I generally bail as quickly as I can, grab my bag (I don't always make it), and make my way to a restroom. 

It has happened a few times though, and fortunately I had enough measures in place that it wasn't noticeable as far as I could tell (no off comments or change in behavior from others). Even my hubby hasn't noticed in the mornings, which helps put my mind at ease.

Measures being, ofc, plastic pants at minimum over my diaper. I generally like the look of just the diaper better tbh, but it's not practical for these kinds of things.

I am on a daily supervised medication regimen that gives me no choice about when or where , usually 5 X’s a day if my bowels are not moving as expected, I get put to bed and am given higher more frequent doses that will require hourly or sooner changes . 

I won't mess my diaper around my wife or any other people. Courtesy prevails over my pleasure. I am enjoying the pleasure of a wet and messy diaper right now in the solitude of the early morning before my wife gets up.

I have no interest in messy pants when I'm sick or not feeling well in general.  Another one is when it's hot.  Diapers and plastic pants trap a lot of heat.  No thank you! 

• 4 weeks later...

ALL the time, I do NOT need to be dealing with a putrid biohazard. I am WAY too smart for that

• 2 months later...