LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hidden Beneath

I’m new to writing so let me know what you think ☺️

Chapter 1

Jayne finds herself on an airplane, soaring high in the vast expanse of the sky. The sense of freedom and solitude envelops her as she is the only passenger on this plane. Soft, fluffy blankets surround her, swaddling her like dollops of whipped cream. The comforting embrace of the blankets brings her a profound sense of security and contentment.

The blankets seem to stretch infinitely, taking up the entire plane, and Jayne feels as if she's floating on a cloud. As the plane ascends higher and higher, a delightful rush of butterflies flutters in her stomach, filling her with pure joy and exhilaration. The sensation of elevating in the sky, unburdened and weightless, is an experience she relishes.

The enchanting melody of "Let it flow" by Spiritualized plays in the background, its gentle notes adding to the dreamlike atmosphere. With each passing moment, Jayne's heart dances to the rhythm of the song, amplifying the euphoria she feels.

"Here it comes and then it goes    
And that feeling takes me home    
And I don't know where I'm goin'    
Let it flow"

As the plane starts its descent, Jayne can't help but giggle with delight. The excitement of the downward shift fills her with a thrilling sensation. She feels as if she's on an adventure, descending into a world of pure bliss and ecstasy. The dream takes her to a place of complete release and surrender, where she lets go of all inhibitions and embraces the flow.

Suddenly, Jayne is jolted awake by the song continuing from her alarm clock. 

"Let it flow..."

Her heart still races with the remnants of the dream's euphoria. She realizes that her bladder is full, and she rushes to the bathroom. The relief she experiences as she uses the bathroom is similar to what she felt in her dream.

Jayne, is a 30-year-old girl, free spirited, creative designer at a large gaming company.  Slim and tone in posture, she has undergone a transformation in recent years, becoming more conscious of her health and well-being. This all thanks to her partner Ryan, who does marathon runs alongside his day job. Their one year relationship has been a catalyst for positive change, as she found herself motivated to adopt healthier habits.

Long runs have become a regular part of Jayne's routine. She finds running to be relaxing. On the weekends she likes to unwind and make her runs a little more entertaining. This entertainment is fueled by vaping some of her favorite sativa weed. She enjoys the rush of endorphins and the melodic vibrations that flutter with each stride during her elevated run. In this headspace she is able to achieve not just a runner's high, but instead, the best of both worlds. The joy of running has become her therapy, allowing her to clear her mind and find solace in the rhythm of her feet hitting the ground.

In addition to running, Jayne has embraced yoga as a way to balance her physical and mental well-being. She's discovered the transformative power of yoga, not only for its physical benefits but also for the sense of inner peace and mindfulness it brings to her life. Her wardrobe has also evolved to reflect her active lifestyle. Yoga pants have become a staple, not just for their comfort, but as a symbol of her commitment to a healthier and more balanced lifestyle. 

With Ryan away on an offsite project for the past six months, Jayne has found herself facing the challenges that typically come from a long-distance relationship. In the past, she had struggled with long distance relationships, but this time, she was determined to approach it differently. She knew that maintaining her fitness routine was more crucial than ever, as it not only kept her physically healthy but also helped her cope with the emotional distance between her and Ryan.

Jayne has had to learn to trust and be patient, giving Ryan the space and understanding that he's immersed in his offsite project. The sporadic communication has made her anxious at times, but she's reminded herself that Ryan's dedication to his work was one of the things she admired about him.

This past month, Jayne has struggled with feelings of uncertainty as Ryan has been really out of touch in communication. She has been trying to get herself to understand that the sporadic check-ins are likely due to his busy schedule, and she that she needs to trust in their relationship.

Jayne's morning began like any other as she prepared for her remote workday from the comfort of her downtown apartment on the 33rd floor. Stretching and yawning, she embraced the tranquility of her living space with a sense of calm and purpose. Her cozy apartment was adorned with soft furnishings and elegant touches, creating a serene ambiance that inspired her creativity.

After freshening up in the bathroom, Jayne made her way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Today, she was in the mood for a delicious omelette. But as she reached for the vegetables in her fridge, she realized she was out. Undeterred, Jayne decided to take a quick trip downstairs and a couple of blocks over to the morning farmers market. The prospect of getting fresh, organic vegetables excited her, and it was the perfect excuse to take a short break and savor the beauty of the city before diving into her work.

Stepping outside her apartment building, Jayne felt the city's vibrant energy enveloping her. The sound of distant traffic and the chatter of people bustling about created a symphony of urban life. With a spring in her step, she strolled down the bustling streets towards the farmers market.

As she reached the market, she was greeted by an array of colorful stalls, each offering a delightful selection of fruits and vegetables. The sights and scents of fresh produce invigorated her senses, and she relished the opportunity to engage with local vendors and support the community.

Jayne carefully selected the ripest tomatoes, crisp bell peppers, and vibrant greens for her omelette. With her bag filled with the freshest ingredients, she made her way back to her apartment, feeling a sense of fulfillment and contentment. 

On her walk back to the apartment she decided to stop into her go-to pharmacy, Trust Pharnacy, which is convientally situated at ground floor of her apartment complex.

She loves this pharmacy as it's always well stocked with her preferred zero-waste feminine products. This time around she notices that it's not only those products that are well stocked at this pharmacy. 

As she walked around, she found out that they moved her aisle to the back of the store and she had to traverse two different incontinence aisles. One of which looked like it was dedicated to single packaged adult diapers and the other for larger packages.

As Jayne explored the back of the store, she noticed that her aisle had been moved to a more discreet location, hidden away from the main shopping area. She had to navigate through two different incontinence aisles to find her desired products. One aisle displayed single packaged adult diapers, while the other held larger packages.

As Jayne approached her aisle, she couldn't help but notice a striking girl, who appeared to be around her age, refilling the diapers on the shelf. She notices the girl's posture and body form. Jayne is envious of how round and plump her ass is. Even after Jayne's rigorous squat routine for her workouts she has nothing on this employee's ass. This girl had a radiant smile, adorned with braces that Jayne found oddly attractive. Her name tag read "Aria"

Pastedimage20230803230400.thumb.png.c54d624b66faaf1bae16b28194b99fec.png

"Excuse me, could you help me get this pad brand?" Jayne asked.

"Sure thing! Let me grab the..." Aria's reply was cut short by the store intercom broadcasting her number for clocking out.

"I thought this time would never come. I can finally clock out" sighed Aria.
She mentioned that she had worked overtime and was finally being relieved.

"I'll be right back I have to get the right keys for this shelf" Aria said as she sped out of the aisle.

Jayne found Aria's behavior peculiar as she hurriedly passed her, seemingly fidgety and eager to leave. It seemed that there was more to Aria's excitement than just the end of her shift, and Jayne couldn't help but be intrigued.

Less than a minute later, Jayne hears footsteps advancing closer to her and sees Aria speed back into the aisle. Aria steps up on a short step stool and reaches for the flap to unlock the shelf and flips it up. 

"Is it this one?" Aria asked.
"It's actually the one next to it that is almost out" replied Jayne.

Aria seems to be bouncy in her posture. Since there was only one package of the pads left, Aria had to go on her tipy toes to reach for it. Jayne notices that she is bouncing her heals on the stool like she is jump roping without lifting her feetoff the ground. 

Suddenly an "ahhhhh" sigh softly exits Aria's lips. There is a sudden pause as Aria freezes with her arms deep in the shelf. 

After about 5 seconds of being frozen, Aria carefully steps down the stool and hands Jayne the pads. Aria looks at Jayne with a spacey gaze says "Here you go, have a good rest of your day!"  

Jayne sees Aria take off her apron and walk down the hallway very calmly towards the back room. Jayne couldn't help but observe Aria's movements as she walked towards the backroom to clock out. There was a subtle waddle in her step that Jayne found strangely cute. She tried not to stare, but her eyes were drawn to the oddly placed wet patch on Aria's butt.  She notices Aria discreetly reach her hand out to grab something when passing through the aisle. 

Untitled-2.thumb.png.117c58cd92ff410a31bfa67973fc744f.png

The checker at the front scanned her pads and looked up at Jayne "I take it you must have met Aria, hehehe she is quite the free spirit!"

Jayne nervously chuckled as she grabbed the bag and headed home to go make breakfast.

As she cracked the eggs into a bowl and whisked them with care, she couldn't help but admire the panoramic view of the city through her large windows. The morning sun painted the skyline with warm hues, casting a golden glow on the bustling streets below. Jayne sautéed the vegetables with a hint of olive oil, savoring the aroma that filled her home. She expertly folded the omelette, creating a masterpiece of flavors and colors. 

As Jayne sat at the breakfast table, her mind couldn't help but replay the peculular encounter with Aria, the employee at the store. The puzzle pieces of Aria's behavior seemed to fit together in her mind, and a thrilling realization washed over her. The fidgety behavior, the sudden shift in composure, the weird wet patch on her butt,  what she reached for in the aisle... it all pointed to one possibility...Aria wears diapers! But she not only wears them, she uses them. Aria was flooding her diaper while helping Jayne and it had leaked! 

Jayne changed topics in her head as she noticed it was 8:45 and she had to hurry to finish her morning tasks before the work day.

Jayne logged in for the work but throughout her day her mind was racing. She found herself imagining Aria wearing a diaper, feeling the same sensations that had brought her pleasure in her dream.

The day went by...Jayne had a typical work day, half virtual calls and half the other time to actually get her work done. 

Jayne logs off of work a little bit after 5pm. Her phone rings, and she notices that the number shares the same area code as Ryan's work phone. Curiosity mixed with a sense of unease, as she answers the call. 

It's not Ryan but instead a woman's voice on the phone.

• Like 7
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 2 - Sad news

Jayne answers the phone call that matches the same area code as Ryan’s work phone.

She’s nervous. She knows there has been noticeable distance between them while Ryan has been away doing his offsite work in another state.

“Hi this is Jayne, who is this?”
“Hi Jayne, I’m Mindy. I learned about your relationship with Ryan by looking through Ryan’s phone”

The woman’s voice on the other end informs her that she has been seeing Ryan and had no idea he was in a relationship until just recently.

Jayne’s heart sinks as she listens to the woman’s apologies for delivering this painful news. Devastated and hurt, she hangs up the call, tears streaming down her face as she tries to process the betrayal.

Fury and heartbreak take over, and Jayne immediately sends Ryan a furious text expressing her anger and disappointment. She hurls her phone across the room, and it lands on the couch. With her emotions overwhelming her, she buries her face in a pillow, sobbing uncontrollably for hours.

The weight of the revelation feels unbearable, and Jayne finds herself questioning everything she thought she knew about their relationship.

In the midst of her despair, Jayne confronts the reality of Ryan’s infidelity and the pain it has caused her. Her mind is filled with conflicting emotions, from anger and betrayal to sadness and confusion. The woman on the phone becomes a symbol of the shattered trust and the loss of the relationship she once cherished. As she weeps into the pillow, she wonders how she will ever find the strength to move forward and heal from this devastating blow.

Jayne, with her tear-streaked face, hears a knock at her front door. She opens it to find her best friend Rachel standing there, concerned and caring. Rachel was in her area and wanted to surprise stop by.

Rachel immediately notices Jayne’s distress and asks what’s wrong. Sniffling, Jayne explains the call she received and how Ryan had been seeing another woman behind her back.

Rachel’s eyes widen with shock and anger for her friend. “I can’t believe he did this to you, Jayne. That’s unforgivable.” She embraces Jayne in a comforting hug, letting her know she’s there for her no matter what.

As they sit on the couch, and hug in silence, Rachel wipes away Jayne’s tears with a tissue.

“I’m so sorry Jayne…” Rachel says as she continues to comfort her friend.

As the crying starts to end, Rachel gently suggests going out for happy hour to distract Jayne from her pain.

“Come on, let’s get out of here. A few drinks might help you forget about that asshole for a while,” she says, trying to lighten the mood.

Jayne hesitates for a moment, still feeling overwhelmed with hurt and betrayal. But she knows Rachel is right - getting out and being with a friend might be just what she needs.

“You’re right. Let’s do it,” Jayne replies, mustering a small smile. “I need to take my mind off this mess.”

On the train ride to their favorite dive bar, Rachel discussed how this particular happy hour is going to be extra special. Despite the heartache Jayne is going through, Rachel is determined to lift her friend’s spirits and make sure they have a great time.

“You know, Jayne, I invited Mia and Kayla to join us tonight,” Rachel says with a mischievous grin. “They’ve always been the life of the party, and with everything going on, we could use some extra laughter.”

Jayne manages a small smile, grateful for Rachel’s efforts to make her feel better. “That sounds like a great idea. I could use some fun and distraction right now,” she replies.

As they arrive at the dive bar, the familiar sounds of laughter and clinking glasses greet them. Mia and Kayla are already there, waving them over to their table. Mia, with her infectious energy, wraps Jayne in a bear hug, and Kayla joins in, showering her with warmth and love.

“Cheers to girls’ night out!” Mia exclaims, raising her glass. The rest of the group joins in the toast, and the evening starts off with laughter and good company. The four friends share stories, reminisce about old times, and even manage to squeeze in some light-hearted teasing.

Amongst the friends, Mia takes on the role of holding their table whenever the girls head to the restroom. Kayla playfully teases with Rachel about Mia’s seemingly unyielding bladder, suggesting she must have a bladder made of steel.

“Damn girl, goddess of almighty! Bladder of steel you got there! Thanks for guarding our stuff once again!”

Mia laughs and then the suggests they hit the dance floor.

“Hehe you betcha…hey! Is that our jam playing?!”

“Ah shit girls! Let’s get to the floor!”

Everyone migrates to the dance floor and starts jamming out, drinks in hand, smiles shared all around.

The night progresses with more drinks and dancing.

It’s getting towards the end of the night Rachel always does this thing with Jayne where she always grabs Jayne’s last drink, which since she 21, is an Long Island to set her over the edge at the end of the night. It’s been a while since she grabbed drinks so this throws Jayne for a surprise.

Jayne feels her balance get wavvy as she heads to close out her tab.

Right as the bartender was about to take her credit card from the bar, Mia comes out of nowhere and slams her card on top of Jayne’s card.

“Nice try Jayne, but drinks are on me! I heard what happened with Ryan and that fucking sucks. Let me atleast treat you tonight!”

“Aw thanks Mia!”

They both talk and catch up with each other as they wait for the bartender to get their IDs at the other end of the bar.

“Yeah and my new apartment is actually now way further away from you Jayne” Mia says with a cute sad face, signally teardrops with and fingers and thumbs.

“So that’s why I haven’t see you at yoga in over a month!” remarks Jayne.

“Yeahhh…” sighs Mia as she is now leaning hanging both her arms over the bar, head hanging down between her arms, looking down at her feet.

Mia is hanging her head, looking down, and then slowly raises her head up “Yeah about that, I’ve also needed to take break from yoga in general”
Rachel sighs again as she bends her knees and arches her back and lifts her self up from leaning over the bar.

Jayne wondered if Mia was drunkenly imagining her self opening up her back like doing a vinyasa in yoga class.

Mia adjusts her posture up from the bar with relief as if they had been waiting an eternity for their IDs. They both grab their ids and then soon after, head out of the bar to head home.

The girls start wobbling towards the train station together.

As they walk, Mia is leading the group through the tight and busy sidewalk. Jayne and the other girls notice that Mia is walking with her legs noticeably apart. Rachel, who is a bit drunk, playfully calls out to Mia from behind, joking about her wide steps and advising her to be careful.

“Whoa there big bossy lady with the wide giant steps, do you have business to take of? Are you on a high?”

Group1.thumb.png.ae75b48df3cd21ce2eeeec081b6d565a.png 1

Mia laughs it off, saying she’s not too buzzed since she’s been sticking to beer throughout the night.

“Yeah…hehehe I in fact, do have business to take care of but I am not on a high, it was just light beers for me tonight!”

“Yeah but that was 2 whole pitchers!” Kayla chimed in.

“Yeah yeah yeah, but like I said, it was light beer so I’m fine with holding myself up straight. Balance is something I can hold” Mia chuckled.

Eventually, they reach their respective train stops, and the girls say their goodbyes. Jayne is the last one to leave the train and stumbles off, feeling a bit overwhelmed with her emotions. In a hazy state, she realizes that she needs to let go of all the expectations she’s been carrying and just take some time to relax and care for herself, like having this social outing.

On her way back home, Jayne stumbles upon a park across from her building and makes her way to the swings.

Sitting there, she contemplates her recent heartbreak and all the stress she’s been experiencing.

The drinks she had during happy hour have thoroughly filled her bladder, and the thought of letting go of control in this moment seems enticing.

Remembering the song “Let it go,” Jayne decides to take a leap and embrace the freedom in releasing herself.

She releases a complete flood of pee in her black dress. She’s feels it puddle and drip down the with the swing, experiencing a strange sense of being hugged with the warmth of her release. She looks down at her glistening wet black dress in drunken relief. The dress is so drenched that it’s stuck to her body. Warm embrace.

She gazes off in the distance across the park and gives a long sigh of relief. “Oh what a month…”

Her drunken fog clears just enough to snap her back into the reality that she has just openly wet herself, and her dress, alone in the city park.

She hops off the swing as another splash follows from the seat, a reminder of the magnitude of her release. As she walks the next block she feels the squish in her sandals and her dress starts to get cold.

“Ughh if only I could only keep this warmth with me a little more longer” she said to herself.

Feeling drunk and drained, literally and figuratively, Jayne stumbles through the lobby, and into elevator.

Unbeknownst to Jayne, there was a woman at the lobby front desk that took note of Jayne’s drunken wet state. The woman chuckled to herself as she heard the wet sandal squeaks of Jayne walk by. She slightly bit her lip, as if in contemplation, and then brought her focus back to her front desk duties.

Jayne gets to her apartment, slams open her bedroom door and collapses into bed, her mind finally finding some peace amidst the chaos.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 3 - Finding comfort

Birds are chirping and daylight blares through the outer edges of the closed windows.

Jayne's eyes are crusted, her world is in slight motion still which causes her to get up from her slumber.

She wakes up dehydrated, hungover and a need for some recovery medicine immediately. She rolls out of bed and is reminded of how her night ended by the smell of stale urine in her bed sheets. 

"Damn that actually felt good last night but I don't like that my sheets smell right now" she remarked to herself. 

"Ughhh andddd I need to resolve this hangover asap" She says to herself as she rubbed her forehead.

Jayne strips out of pee smelling dress and steps into the shower, the warm water cascading over her body. 

As the water temporarily soothes her hangover, her mind drifts back to the exhilarating moment on the swing when she had let go and wet herself. The memory sends a jolt of excitement through her, and without realizing it, she feels a familiar sensation building in her lower regions.

Lost in the fantasy, Jayne instinctively relaxes, and a small stream of pee escapes, mingling with the shower water. The sensation is electrifying, and she can't help but feel a rush of arousal. 
Her heart pounding, Jayne can't resist the urge any longer. She leans against the shower wall, one hand supporting her weight, while the other ventures down to explore her most intimate area. As her fingers find their way to her aroused center, she can feel the excitement mounting inside her. With each touch, her pleasure intensifies, and the combination of the shower water and her own fluids creates a slippery and seductive environment. 

Jayne lets out soft moans as she indulges in the direct warm sensations. She fantasizes around Aria, the pharmacy employee she encountered yesterday.

Aria gets to release whenever she wants. 

Imagining Aria secretly flooding her diaper fuels Jayne's arousal even further. Jayne brings herself to a climax with a loud moan. As she catches her breath, she continues her shower.

Jayne walks out of the shower, dries off and puts on loose sweatpants and a baggy sweater.

She gulps a big glass of water and grabs her keys by the door. She walks out of her apartment with a mission to get over this hangover as soon as possible.

"Red fruit punch Gatorade... head medicine, since I'm out...cool mint Cliff bar...what about anything else..." she murmed to herself in the elevator.

She exits her apartment lobby door onto the street sidewalk, walks a couple more steps and then passes by pharmacy which sits below her apartment. 

The pharmacy has always had a rather odd display of mannequins in its window in a running position. On the wall it says "Trust pharmacy, the place you can trust when you are on-the-go!" 

As she walks through the sliding door, she takes a peek at the checkout counter to see if Aria is there but she is not there.

Jayne sees someone else. She does a double take.

"Hey Mia, long time no see!" jokes Jayne.

Mia's reaction initially was like a deer in the headlights followed by a chuckling smile as she grabbed a larger than normal plastic bag from the pharmacy counter. The bag seemed stuffed and pretty geometric in shape—barely enough room for Mia to fit her hands through the handles.

"Hey Jayne, yeah it's been a minute!" laughed Mia as she started make her way to the door Jayne entered in.

"I thought you now live pretty far from here?" Jayne asked.

Mia seemed to be moving with urgency.

"Hey, I have some plans I'm running late to, we should hang again soon!" Mia said in a shakey voice.

As Jayne replied "For sure, we'll talk soon" Mia was practically out the door.

Jayne found their interaction unusual but nonetheless she continued into the pharmacy.

She grabs Iboprofin and is about to turn back towards the drink aisle when she sees Aria in the way distsnce.

Jayne's head is pounding from the hangover, but she but can't help but be gravitated towards Aria and decides to detour towards her. She quietly goes through the medicine aisle and now is at the beginning part of one of the adult diaper aisles.

Jayne noticed Aria's back has been facing her this whole time. Jayne faces the diapers in the aisle and pretends to browse, in prepration if Aria turns around. 

While still facing the diapers, Jayne cranes her to over and take notice of Aria's presence. Her heart races as she sees that Aria's butt seems more pronounced since yesterday, and Jayne can't help but be mesmerized by the sight. 

Little does Aria know, Jayne is discreetly observing her in the aisle.

Jayne notices something peculiar about Aria's posture. Slightly bent knees and a wider stance.

"Pftttttrttttt" echoes in the aisle.
Aria's shoulders drop as she getting relief 

"Flrrrrrpppp" another, wetter fart follows

Jayne heard Aria whisper to herself in reaction
"Oh no.... no no no noo no" 

Aria's hand jolts to her behind as if she is trying to  push back in a great force.

Aria soon gives up the attempt with her hand, drops it in a look of defeat, and sighs openly into the aisle.

Aria's pants seem to start bulging more in an unusual way and it becomes clear to Jayne what's happening—Aria has lost control and is now pooping her diaper right there in the store!

Aria bends her knees more, and moves her hands above her waist which is soon followed by a slightly audible grunt. Jayne is both amazed and aroused by the sight of what seems like Aria giving in to the circumstance and finishing her business.

aria.thumb.png.1a87311b25c49467e5cc4a2f6b7fc6be.png

As Aria straightens her slightly bent knees, a signifier of completion, Jayne can't help but be drawn to newly formed bulge in Aria's pants.

Jayne soon realizes it's only a matter of time that Aria will check her surroundings to see if anyone noticed. Feeling a rush of urgency a newfound sense of boldness, Jayne rotates her back to the diapers she's facing.

The pack of diapers say 
"Miss Worthwhile's Lifestyles, heavy absorbency—covering your butt in all kinds of scenarios. 
Quality thickness. 
Size medium, fits waists 28-34 inches
Travel day pack - Qty 3"

"That fits my waist" she murmurs to herself.
"Is this meant to be?" 

Her heart pounds with anticipation as she quickly tosses the diapers in her hand basket and migrates into a neighboring aisle, away from the presence of Aria.

Jayne noted how big the pack was just for 3 diapers—it was like 3 cereal boxes in depth! She grabs the rest of her stuff she came for as well as a magazine to shield away the fact she bought diapers for herself.

Jayne lucked out and no one was in line at the pharmacy checkout. The person who was scanning her items was more engulfed in their phone than the objects they were scanning. She nervously took the bag and walked out of the pharmacy.

• Like 4

Chapter 4 - Comfort acquired

Jayne is sweating with eagerness as she navigates down the hallway to her apartment.

Jayne tosses the pack of diapers onto the bed, eager to delve into her new indulgence. With a sense of anticipation coursing through her veins, she tore open the perforated flap, revealing the plump white diapers within. Her sweatpants dropped to the ground, leaving her in nothing but a sweatshirt and panties, the latter of which would soon be replaced by the snug embrace of an adult diaper.

Dropping her panties to the ground, Jayne prepared herself for the comforting embrace of the diaper. She unfolded it on her bed, taking her time to appreciate the size and the thick, crinkly structure of the adult diaper. Excitement surged through her as she imagined how it would fit and feel against her sensitive skin.

Placing herself on the diaper, Jayne attempted to pull the front flap up between her legs, only to have her legs instinctively close in response to the crinkly fabric's gentle tickling on the inside of her thighs. Blushing, even in her solitude, she acknowledged that this approach wouldn't provide a practical solution.

Undeterred, Jayne made the decision to lay down, adopting a posture reminiscent of a baby. In this vulnerable position, she spread her legs open, momentarily allowing her mind to wander to a fantasy realm where she could effortlessly bring her feet to her mouth. The cool air that caressed her slightly moist crotch sent shivers of arousal cascading through her body.

With careful precision, Jayne maneuvered the diaper between her legs, reveling in the sensations that accompanied each adjustment. She ensured that the front and back panels aligned perfectly around her waist, providing a snug fit that exuded a reassuring sense of security. Finally, she securely taped the diaper shut, sealing herself within its protective layers.

Gazing upon her diapered bottom in the mirror, Jayne's excitement grew exponentially. She slid on sweatpants, with them gliding smoothly over the milky white plastic—they hugged nicely against her diaper. She could see an obvious bulge beneath her sweatpants and the outlines of the diaper. She spent a good fifteen minutes lost in the moment admired by the sight before her. 

She was reminded of last night's drinking as the throbbing in her head persisted, a constant reminder of her hangover. Seeking refuge from the discomfort, she reached for the headache medicine. Swiftly, she popped a couple of pills into her mouth. Desire for hydration surged through her, and her gaze landed upon the bottle of Gatorade resting on the kitchen counter. Without hesitation, she grabbed it, the anticipation of relief driving her. In one swift motion, Jayne twisted off the cap and gulped down the entire bottle, feeling the cool liquid cascade down her throat, soothing the parched remnants of her night of indulgence.

With the medicine and Gatorade coursing through her system, Jayne's hopes of easing her hangover grew stronger. Determined to escape the discomfort, she made her way to her bed, craving the solace of sleep. As she settled onto the mattress, a newfound sense of comfort enveloped her. The thickness of her diaper gently parted her legs, allowing her to lie with a wider stance, an intimate sensation that sent a shiver of pleasure through her. The soft padding cradled her most sensitive areas, offering a unique kind of support and reassurance. With a contented sigh, she surrendered to the allure of sleep, hoping that the combination of her diaper and the serenity of her bed would lull her into a restful slumber, where the hangover would dissipate, and her desires would find a temporary respite.

Jayne slips into a deep slumber, her mind whisked away into the dream world…

In the realm of her subconscious, she finds herself standing amidst the hallowed shelves of a magnificent library. The atmosphere is imbued with a sense of urgency, as if time itself is ticking away.

As her eyes scan the rows of books, she notices a captivating burst of color near the bottom of a shelf. It calls to her with an irresistible allure, prompting her hand to instinctively reach out. But as her fingers graze the bright spine, a sudden wave of pressure builds within her. In the midst of the silence, an explosive fart escapes her, ringing out like a clarion call.

Everyone in the library turns towards her, their eyes widened in shock and curiosity. A mix of suppressed giggles, bemused whispers, and disapproving glances fills the air. Jayne's heart pounds in her chest as her face flushes crimson, her humiliation intensifying with every passing second.

The urgency of the situation becomes palpable as her pants begin to inflate, expanding in size with each subsequent fart. With every attempt to reach for something, the uncontrollable gas releases itself, amplifying the spectacle. The cacophony of laughter and gasps grows, threatening to engulf Jayne in a whirlwind of embarrassment.

Desperate to escape, she musters every ounce of strength to release a final, earth-shattering expulsion of gas. The force propels her body into the air, soaring through the library ceiling and soaring high into the sky. As she floats weightlessly among the clouds, the urgency that once plagued her within the library dissipates. Instead, she is filled with an intoxicating mix of freedom and exhilaration, and smell....a foul smell follows her into the clouds.

Jayne wakes up to a foul smell.

-

Stay tuned for Chapter 5, titled “Wasn't ready for this”

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5 - Wasn't ready for this

Jayne wakes up to a foul smell.

Followed by the smell her senses are jolted awake by the sound of her own coughing that cuts through the air. Her eyes flutter open, only to be greeted by a haze of smoke engulfing the room. In a whirlwind of adrenaline, she springs into action, her instincts driving her to escape the imminent danger.

Without a second thought, Jayne bolts out of her apartment, clutching her phone tightly in her hand. The urgency propels her forward, her heart pounding in her chest as she races through the hallway.

As Jayne speeds toward the fire alarm by the stairs, the realization dawns upon her: she is still wearing the diaper! The bulky presence sways beneath her sweatpants with each hurried step. The rustling of the material—a bouncing bulge, a dance of sound and texture.

image.png.7eda104b8ce78bbdf7b8a3b3204210f7.png

She pulls the fire alarm. The alarm's shrill cry echoes in her ears, a constant reminder of the peril that looms around her. 

She rushes down the stairs. As she races down the steps she soon hears other people joining her from higher floors.

Jayne emerges from the building, catching her breath after the frantic evacuation. Across the street, she finds a momentary respite, allowing the cool air to fill her lungs and calm her racing heart.  

As Jayne finishes catching her breath, a sudden urge to pee surges through her body. The urgency takes her by surprise, adding another layer of tension to an already intense situation. She hesitates, uncertain if she's comfortable using her diaper in the presence of everyone who evacuated the building. The pressure intensifies, teasing her senses and even amongst a serious situation, arousing her in a way she didn't expect.

Jayne finds herself between the need to relieve herself and the embarrassment of wetting her diaper in public. The battle between practicality and shame wages within her, heightening her arousal more. The sensation of holding her bladder, the urgency, and lack of options is leaving her nipples hard. As her body tenses with the increasing pressure, she can't help but feel a surge of desire mingling with her need for release.

Jayne starts to get light headed from being exposed to the smoke inside. She finds a bench to sit down which also helps her better cross her legs to hold in her pee.

Just as Jayne's internal struggle reaches its peak, a hand gently touches her back, causing her to startle in surprise. In that moment of shock, a small spurt of urine escapes into her diaper and she instinctually grabs her padded crotch.

It's the woman from the front desk, Tanya. 

Tanya introduces herself and expresses concern for Jayne's well-being. 

“Are you okay? That was quite a scare in there. I'm glad you made it out safely." Her genuine concern reflects in her eyes, offering a comforting presence amidst the chaos. 

A blush creeps onto Jayne's cheeks as she wonders if Tanya noticed her reaching for her crotch. 

Jayne nods, her voice shaking slightly as she responds, "Yeah, I'm okay. It was just... overwhelming. Thank you for checking on me." She tries her best to maintain composure, as her diapered state lingers in the back of her mind, making her feel exposed.

Tanya, seeming perceptive to Jayne's unease, offers a reassuring smile. "Yeah… accidents happen. You must be pretty stressed.  When what’s done has been done sometimes you just gotta….let go and let nature take its course." 

Jayne's blush deepens at Tanya's words.

Tanya, still hunched over from the smoke, takes a moment to catch her breath and sighs. She lifts her head, a mischievous grin spreading across her face as she bursts into laughter. 

“I mean I guess you could call it accident… the guy who forgot to put out his candles in apartment 2374”

Jayne can't help but join in and laugh, the tension momentarily forgotten in the shared moment of levity.

“Ahh what a day” says Tanya as she lets out a deep sigh, her eyes scanning the scene of the fiery apartment building. 

image.png.af8ab732a4f7ec791b1a6d89ccd089eb.png

Jayne, momentarily distracted by Tanya's stunning appearance in her denimoveralls. She really likes the way the outfit hugs Tanya’s body all except for how much it emphasizes her butt. Jayne musters up the courage to compliment her. "Hey, cute outfit! Where did you get it?" she asks.

But Tanya seems lost in her own thoughts, audibly sighing, her attention still focused on the chaos around them. 

Jayne is about to repeat herself when a sudden blaring siren startles her, causing her to gasp in surprise. The unexpected jolt triggers an involuntary response in her body, and she feels a warm rush spreading between her legs. She feels it safely puddle all around her intimate areas.

As Tanya straightens up from her hunched position, equally startled by the blaring siren, her facial expression changes. It's as if she's just tasted something sour, a hint of discomfort flickering across her features. 

Jayne, pleased with the warm spa in her diaper is now aware of an unpleasant smell in the air. 

She can't help but wonder if she has soiled herself in the chaos. She thinks to herself  "I know I just flooded this diaper but… did I just... poop myself too?" 

The weight of her diaper is more pronounced, causing her to adjust her stance. The soggy fabric clings to her skin, making her feel a subtle heaviness between her legs.

The scent lingers, a pungent indicator of bodily functions mixing with the smoke-filled air.

“I must have pooped my diaper, I need to get out of here and change ASAP” she frantically thought to her self.

Tanya seems preoccupied and questionably flabbergasted—she reaches for her phone and looks up at Jayne "Well this is quite a way to meet you Jayne, best wishes for you in this circumstance, I gotta run! Smell you later!" chuckles Tanya as she rushes away. Jayne, focused on her situation, gives a small wave goodbye, as Tanya quickly fades away from view.

In a flurry of urgency, Jayne rushes towards the subway station entrance at the end of the block. She glimpses at her apartment in passing, which seems to be close to having the fire put out by the fire department. 

As Jayne descends the subway steps,  with each step, she can feel the squishy swing of her diaper, widening her stance as she walks. The sensation is both strange and oddly arousing, is a constant reminder of the secret she carries beneath her yoga pants. The weight of the wetness adds a certain sway to her hips, making her movements more deliberate. The dampness seeps into every crevice, creating a tantalizing friction against her sensitive skin. 

In the family restroom, Jayne finally has a moment of privacy to examine the aftermath of her little accident. She gingerly peels back the waistband of her diaper, revealing the bulging, yellowed diaper underneath.  Carefully, Jayne reaches inside the diaper, her fingers grazing against the damp material. To her surprise, she discovers that she hadn't actually messed herself as she had initially suspected. If it wasn't her, then who could it be?

Her thoughts immediately turn to Tanya, who had seemed equally startled by the blaring siren earlier. Could it be that Tanya was the one who had experienced a messy accident? That would explain her odd composure after the sirens.

Jayne has a sudden fit of coughing that interrupts her train of thought. The smoke from the earlier incident has taken its toll on her throat, leaving it sore and irritated. Jayne's covers her mouth coughing loudly as her eyes water from the discomfort. She needs to address her throat pains.

Realizing that there's no harm in keeping her diaper on for longer, Jayne hastily exits the subway bathroom and heads back up to street level. Determined to soothe her sore throat, she makes a beeline for a nearby 7-11, craving the refreshing fizz of a soda.

Entering the convenience store, Jayne heads straight for the refrigerated section, her eyes scanning the array of colorful bottles and cans. She instead opts for the soda fountain, generously filling up a Big Gulp cup of Mountain Dew. The crackling fizz tickles above her lip and soothes her throat immediately. As she pays for her drink, she can't help but feel relaxed amongst a day that shouldn’t be 

With nothing else to do but wait for that much-awaited message that she can enter her apartment, Jayne decides to take a leisurely walk to the park, the same park where she purposely wet her dress last night.

As Jayne finds a cozy bench and sits down, she can't help but feel a sense of comfort wash over her as her diaper squishes beneath her. Taking a big swig from her soda, Jayne lets out a contented sigh. The cool liquid refreshes her parched throat, and as she swallows, she feels a sense of calm settling over her. It's as if the combination of the fizzy drink and the comforting squish of her diaper against her body is helping her collect herself mentally, finding solace in the midst of uncertainty.

In this moment of respite, Jayne takes the opportunity to gather her thoughts, allowing herself to find a sense of peace amidst the chaos. She reflects on the journey she's embarked upon, the twists and turns that have led her to this point. And as she sits there, feeling the weight of her wetness and the comforting embrace of her diaper, she starting to learn that maybe she's in control of her own pleasure.

As time passes at the park, Jayne finds herself engrossed in her Google search, trying to figure out what to do in her apartment after the fire incident. 

Lost in her thoughts, she suddenly notices someone walking down the path towards her bench. To her surprise, it's Aria, the person who works at the pharmacy and who has unknowingly influenced Jayne to explore diapers.

"Hey, I remember you," Aria says, her voice filled with genuine curiosity. "How are you?"

Jayne blinks, momentarily taken aback by Aria's unexpected presence. "Oh, hi," she stammers, a hint of shyness coloring her voice. Jayne, feeling a mix of emotions after the fire, responds honestly, "I could be better, considering what happened with my apartment."

Aria takes a seat next to Jayne on the bench, their bodies close but not touching.  Aria, seemingly oblivious to Jayne's internal struggle, continues the conversation. 

Aria's expression softens, and she nods sympathetically. "Ah, you were part of the fire too. I can understand that. It must be tough. This is pretty bad, and I feel bad for saying this, but I’m actually relieved. This fire has given me a break from the chaos at the pharmacy. It's been non-stop lately."

As Jayne looks over at Aria sitting on the bench, she can't help but notice the noticeable padding near Aria's  crotch. Instinctively, Jayne glances down at her own crotch and realizes that she hasn't been discreet either, noting a similar diaper bulge from her pants. Blushing, Jayne can't help but wonder if Aria has noticed.

image.png.0b6a9afd2ef4b4627cb0934a5d57a1f0.png

To her fears, Jayne looks up and see Aria is also looking near Jayne’s crotch. Jayne’s face flushes red.

"Do you play video games?" Aria asks curiously.
“Yes?” Jayne confused by the randomness.

“I was just looking at the Minecraft ad on your Big Gulp and had video games in mind, and just now I saw these two dogs in the distance over there wrestle in a rolling ball and it reminded me of my favorite 
video game Katamari Damacy.”

“Sorry Jayne, disregard my spaciness, I can be so socially awkward sometimes” Aria nervously laughes

Jayne's heart skips a beat as Aria mentions her favorite video game, Katamari Damacy. It's as if a door has opened into a realm of shared interests. Jayne's mind races, replaying the fond memories of those late-night gaming sessions where she was rolling up objects with the Prince.

With a jolt of excitement, Jayne says, "Oh my gosh, that game is amazing! That is also my favorite game of all time. The concept of rolling up everything in sight and making your katamari bigger and bigger…it's so satisfying!"

Aria's eyes light up, a spark dancing within them, her braces are shimmering within her smile. "Yes!! It's one of a kind," she replies, her voice filled interest . "Rolling up objects and watching your katamari grow…it's strangely addictive. I just love how bizarre and whimsical the game is!" Jayne can’t get past how beautiful Aria’s smile is with her braces.

Jayne continues to nod enthusiastically in conversation, her adrenaline pumping with interest and attract for Aria. The conversation about the game acts as a veil, shielding hidden desires from prying eyes. With each word exchanged, Jayne's arousal heightens, the warmth of her wet diaper pressing against her sensitive skin.

As the conversation delves deeper into the intricacies of the game, Jayne's inner monologue becomes a whirlwind of naughty thoughts. She imagines herself and Aria rolling up not just objects, but their inhibitions, both swaddled in a crinkling mass, embracing diapers together.

They continue to excitedly talk about the unique gameplay mechanics, the quirky characters, and the surreal and colorful world of the game.

Aria nods, her eyes shining. "Absolutely! And the sense of progression is amazing. Starting with a small katamari and gradually growing it to immense proportions feels like a true accomplishment. It's like you become this unstoppable force of nature, gathering everything in your path."

Jayne giggles, her mind buzzing with excitement. "And the music! The soundtrack is so catchy and fun. It really adds to the overall experience and just gets you in the zone. I find myself humming the tunes even when I'm not playing the game. Low la low la la la LA la la la Katamari Damacy!"

Aria giggles, nodding in agreement. "I know, right? The range of genres and styles is incredible.”

As the conversation continues, Jayne's bladder made its presence known, letting her know that she will need to relieve herself. Fearful of cutting their conversation short, she hesitates, contemplating whether her diaper could handle another flooding. The comforting sound of Aria's laughter puts her at ease. With a mix of trepidation and arousal, Jayne makes the impulsive decision to give in to her desires.

“Yeah so I think I still really like the original Katamari but have played all of the later ones” says Aria.

“Yeah, let’s see I’ve played the original, the sequel for PS2 and the…” Jayne pauses in pseudo-contemplation.

Jayne felt a rush of warmth spreading through her diaper, the familiar sensation of releasing herself taking hold.

Jayne continues “and I think I…..I played the one version that was exclusive for Xbo…”

Jayne’s cheeks flushed pink with excitement and a hint of embarrassment until she realized her wetness was seeping through, forming a telltale puddle beneath her yoga pants. 

Before Jayne could react, Aria slightly sprung up from the bench, her own pants notably dampened from the leak.

Aria casually took off her sweater, tying it around her waist and then looked at her phone with surprise.
“Yeah I love that game—I actually uh need to take care of something. Nice meeting you Jayne! See you another time!”

Unable to contain herself, Jayne's words spilled out, her face reddening further. 

"The wetness was from me!" Jayne blurted.

She watched as Aria's eyes widened in surprise.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 6 Revealed

"The wetness was from me!" Jayne blurted.

Aria's eyes widen in shock as Jayne admits to wetting herself on the bench they were both sharing. 

She looks at Jayne, her surprise mixed with concern. "You wet yourself? Is everything okay?” Aria asks, her voice filled with concern.

Jayne's cheeks turn a deep shade of crimson as she shifts uncomfortably. "I wet myself by choice”

Aria seems taken aback but still holding a supportive composure.

“Well I wasn’t expecting you to find out that I wet myself.” Jayne says.

“That’s a pretty hard thing to hide if you ask me” Aria chuckled in effort to lighten the mood.

“Well unless you are wearing a …”

“Yes, I am wearing a diaper right now and it started leaking” Jayne confesses.

“Well, these things happen so don’t feel bad, you chose to go out of urgency and we all have our own special needs”

“Well this wasn’t really a need, what I meant to say when I say I chose to wet myself, it was out of curiousity.”

There’s no turning back Jayne thinks to herself. I might as well go full force and not hold anything back.

“I don’t wear diapers out of need, I was just recently curious to try them out”

“And wearing them has been quite an thrilling sensation… I feel like I need to thank you”

“Thank me for what?” Aria says with a playful puzzled look.

“I need to thank you for getting me interested in wearing diapers” says Jayne.

Jayne's face flushes a deeper shade of crimson as she prepares herself to explain to Aria.

"One day, while I was at the pharmacy, I happened to catch a glimpse of you wearing a diaper. At first I wasn’t sure if it were true but then every detail connected. I could tell by the bulge… I could tell that you were peeing….it was completely unintentional, I promise. But witnessing you sigh with pleasure, and imagining how convenient it must have been for you in that moment, a toilet attached to your body..it ignited something within me."

Aria's eyebrows raise in surprise, her eyes widening with curiosity. "You saw me wearing a diaper?" she asks, her voice laced with intrigue. "And you were interested?"

Jayne nods, her voice almost a whisper. "Yes, Aria. Seeing how you seemed so at ease, imagining you enjoying the soft padding against your skin, and the freedom to release yourself when you needed to...it fascinated me. It was as if a secret world had been opened up to me, and I couldn't help but become enthralled by what if visited it."

Aria looks at Jayne again with surprise "So, you were curious to experience it for yourself, and that's what led you to try wearing a diaper and wetting yourself here this bench?"

Jayne nods again, her cheeks burning bright, but a spark of excitement dances in her eyes. "Yes, Aria. I wanted to know what it felt like, and I must admit, the sensations, the thrill of secretly doing it whenever..its even more enjoyable than I had imagined, also I’ve been enjoying our conversation so much about Katamari, I didn’t want to stop!” 

Jayne's heart skips a beat as Aria's cheeks flush with embarrassment upon hearing her confession. She watches as Aria instinctively tugs her sweater down, attempting to conceal the bulge of her diaper beneath her pants. But, to Jayne's surprise, Aria suddenly bursts into laughter.

Aria's laughter fills the air, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she tries to regain her composure. "Oh, Jayne! I can't believe you saw me in that moment," Aria chuckles, her voice lighthearted. "I never imagined someone would find it arousing. It's just something I do for my own comfort."

Jayne's embarrassment slowly transforms into a smile as she realizes Aria's reaction. The tension dissipates, replaced by a shared sense of amusement. "I'm sorry if it came across as strange or invasive," Jayne says, her voice tinged with sincerity. "I never meant to invade your privacy. It was simply a moment that sparked my curiosity."

Aria puts a hand on Jayne's shoulder, her laughter subsiding but still lingering in her eyes. "No need to apologize, Jayne. We all have our little secrets and desires. I can understand the allure, especially when it comes to exploring something like diapers" Aria reassures her, her voice warm and comforting.

Jayne's smile broadens, grateful for Aria's understanding and acceptance. "Thank you, Aria. Your openness and laughter have put me at ease. It's liberating to share this part of myself with someone who can appreciate it without judgment," she admits, her voice filled with gratitude.

Jayne's eyes widen in surprise as Aria suggests that they both go get changed. The combination of their laughter and the realization that Aria's diaper is about to leak creates a sense of urgency. Jayne quickly thinks about her spare diaper and the confirmation she just received about returning to her apartment after the fire. 

"Oh yes, Aria! I actually have a spare diaper with me," Jayne says with a mix of excitement and relief. "We can head to my apartment and get changed there. I just received a message confirming that it's safe to go back."

As Aria and Jayne make their way to the lobby, Aria shares how she initially got into diapers out of convenience for her job at the pharmacy. Her words paint a picture of dependence and pleasure intertwining, as she describes how the soft padding and snug fit make her bodily waste feel like a comforting embrace.

"It started as just a practical solution, you know?" Aria explains, her voice a mix of amusement and satisfaction. "Working at the pharmacy, I often found it difficult to find the time for bathroom breaks. So, wearing diapers became a way for me to continue my work without interruption. But over time, I discovered a surprising pleasure in it. The way it feels against my skin, the way it hugs my body... it's become a source of both comfort and heightened... ummmm.... more heightened comfort" stumbled Aria.

As they pass the front desk, Jayne notices that Aria and the receptionist, Tanya, exchange a brief acknowledgment. This piques Jayne's curiosity, and she whispers to Aria, "How do you know Tanya?"

Aria chuckles softly, the sound sending a shiver down Jayne's spine. "Oh, Tanya is actually a regular customer at the pharmacy," Aria explains, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Let's just say we've gotten quite acquainted through some discreet conversations about, well, personal care products."

Jayne's mind swirls with images and possibilities, her arousal heightening with every passing moment. As they step into the elevator and ride it up to Jayne's apartment, she finds herself focused on the subtle squelching crinkles of their diapers as they walk down the quiet hallway.

The sound, combined with her own secret desires, sends a thrill through Jayne's body. She bites her lip, keeping her arousal to herself, not wanting to disrupt the delicate balance they've found. As they step into the elevator, Jayne feels a familiar sensation building in her bladder. The urgency to pee starts to grow, making her shift uncomfortably from foot to foot. The gentle pressure against her already damp diaper sends a thrilling shiver through her body. She can't help but feel a surge of arousal as they make their way to her apartment.

Once inside, Jayne quickly reminds Aria that her apartment is a shoes-off zone. As Aria bends over to take off her shoes, Jayne's attention is drawn to the enticing peak of Aria's diaper waistband. The sight makes Jayne's pulse quicken, her body responding with a rush of wetness between her legs. Heat rises to her cheeks as she tries to steady herself, fighting back the desperate need to touch herself and revel in the growing desire.

Sensing Aria's urgency, Jayne hands her the spare diaper and directs her towards the bathroom accessible from her bedroom. As Aria disappears into the room, Jayne feels a mix of anticipation and frustration. The absence of a fresh diaper to change into becomes too much to bear, and with a surrendering sigh, Jayne loses control, her bladder releases, causing a rush of warm urine to flood her already soaked diaper. The sensation is both relieving and intoxicating, the wetness spreading against her skin. Her body spasms with pleasure, her mind consumed by fantasies of her wet diaper grinding against Aria's, imagining the delicious friction and sensual connection.

With each movement, her arousal intensifies, building towards an inevitable climax. Her breath becomes ragged, her moans filling the kitchen as she grinds her diaper into the puddle beneath her. The sensation of the damp, squishy padding rubbing against her sensitive skin fuels the fire of her desire. And then, with a final, explosive release, Jayne tips over the edge.

Her body spasms in ecstasy, pleasure coursing through her as her orgasm crashes over her like a tidal wave. The world around her blurs as she loses herself in the intensity of her climax. As she gradually comes down from the heights of pleasure, a blissful relaxation settles over her, her mind and body feeling utterly satisfied.

Feeling a mixture of relief and contentment, Jayne fully plops down onto the puddle, her yoga pants absorbing some of the wetness. She lets out a long, contented sigh, reveling in the soothing warmth beneath her. The weight of her secret desire, brought to life in this intimate moment, lifts from her shoulders, replaced by a comforting sense of fulfillment.

As her senses return to her, Jayne stands up, her gratitude for the dark color of her pants lessening the apparentness of her leak. She takes a moment to appreciate the robotic cleaner as it promptly notices the puddle and goes to work, efficiently cleaning up the mess. The mechanical whirrs and beeps serve as a reminder that their intimate play remains their shared secret.

As Jayne starts to waddle towards her bedroom, she feels a sudden chill against her legs, causing her to glance downward. To her surprise, she notices a small trail of pee dripping from the soaked fabric of her yoga pants, leaving a telltale sign of her recent release. A mix of embarrassment and arousal floods through her as she realizes the evidence of her indulgent moment is on display.

Quickly realizing the potential implications of leaving a wet trail through her apartment, Jayne hurriedly makes her way to the hallway laundry closet. With a sense of urgency, she grabs an old pair of socks and begins to methodically slide them over her feet, using them as makeshift guards against any further leakage. The sensation of the damp fabric against her skin sends a shiver of pleasure through her body, further heightening the erotic thrill of her secret indulgence.

As Jayne resumes her waddling walk, now masked by the socks, she can't help but feel a sense of relief that she won't inadvertently create a path of evidence for anyone else to stumble upon. The rhythmic sound of the robot vacuum trailing behind her brings a spark of amusement to the situation, as if the machine is dutifully erasing the remnants of her sensuous journey.

Jayne's heart skips a beat as the door opens, revealing Aria standing there. Her cheeks flush with embarrassment, aware of how soaked and messy her diaper is with both urine and the evidence of her climax. Trying to regain her composure, she smiles nervously and invites Aria to the rest of the apartment, gesturing towards the fridge for drinks. She hopes that Aria doesn't notice the state of her diaper, but deep down, a part of her secretly wants her to know, to witness her kinky indulgence.

As soon as Aria makes herself comfortable, Jayne hastily retreats to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. In the privacy of her sanctuary, she takes a moment to collect herself. She can feel the squishy bulk of her diaper against her sensitive skin, a reminder of her intimate release. The scent of her arousal lingers in the air, fueling her excitement and making her even more eager to address the aftermath.

Jayne is filled with a strange mix of awe and excitement as she gazes down at her drenched and yellowed diaper, both amazed and aroused by the evidence of her indulgence. Jayne unfastens the diaper, causing it to fall heavily to the ground with a thud. As she steps closer to the bathroom counter, her eyes widen at the sight of a pack of baby wipes that she knows is not hers. The packaging is familiar, matching the brand of her diaper, Lifestyles, and scented with bergamot and calming CBD oil. 

Taking one of the scented wipes, Jayne carefully brings it to her skin, reveling in the soothing coolness and the refreshing aroma that now fills the air. As she gently cleans herself, she can't help but notice how good she smells, a mixture of her own arousal and the gentle scent of the wipe. 

With the diaper change complete, Jayne tapes on a fresh diaper, feeling an instant sense of renewal and refreshment. The snug embrace of the clean padding against her sensitive skin brings her a certain comfort and excitement, knowing that she is once again ready to indulge in her secret desires.

As she begins to discard her wet yoga pants into the bathroom hamper, Jayne's attention is unexpectedly drawn to a large puddle in the shower. It's odd, she thinks, as there doesn't seem to be any other wetness around it. A sudden realization strikes her, filling her with a surge of excitement. Could it be that Aria, like Jayne, had also overflowed her own diaper? 

The thought of Aria also grinding her diaper against the floor, just like Jayne had done, sends a jolt of arousal surging through her. Images of Aria indulging in the same secret pleasure, her soaked diaper pressed against the bath tub surface as she writhes in delight, flood Jayne's imagination, intensifying her own desires.

A shiver of excitement courses through Jayne's body as her mind conjures up vivid scenes of Aria embracing her own kinky side. The idea that Aria may have also experienced the thrill of her diaper being soaked, the wetness seeping through the fabric as she pleasured herself, ignites a passionate fire within Jayne. Her thoughts become consumed by the tantalizing notion that they might share a hidden desire, opening up a world of sensual possibilities between them.

As Jayne exits her bedroom she sees Aria there with a sense of an urgency on her face. 
"Today was really real! I'm sorry for the sudden notice but I forgot I have plans now and I have to wake up for an early orthodontist appointment!"

Jayne gets the door and gives Aria a hug goodbye. 

"I put number down, let's hang out soon! We'll fire up the old playstation and go roll up some stuff!"

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.  Perspective change ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.

Aria can't believe she indulged herself at her new friend's place and forgot to clean up! Well this is too much for one day, she thinks to herself. And besides, she actually does have to get her braces tuned up by Miss Mia tomorrow before her work day starts. 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 7 - Aria's new job

Aria had been tossing and turning all night, her mind racing with thoughts of her first shift at the pharmacy

She lived in a small studio apartment on the outskirts of the city. It wasn't much, but it was all she could afford on her entry-level salary. The walls were thin, and she could hear her neighbors arguing through the walls, but she tried not to let it bother her. She had a small kitchenette, a bathroom, and a bed that pulled out from the wall. It wasn't luxurious, but it was home.

Aria groaned as she rolled out of bed, her body feeling stiff and sore from the lack of sleep. She rubbed her eyes and glanced at the clock on her nightstand. It was already 7:30, and she was supposed to be at work at 9:00. She cursed under her breath and quickly got dressed in khaki slacks and a collared tee. Dress code wasn't something discussed when she got accepted for the job, but just in case, she is going to dress conservatively.

She stumbled into the kitchenette and opened the fridge, hoping to find something quick and easy for breakfast. All she had was a carton of eggs and a loaf of bread. She quickly scrambled the eggs and toasted a slice of bread, washing it down with a cup of black coffee. She checked her reflection in the small mirror above the sink, making sure her hair was neatly pulled back and her makeup was applied.

As she headed out the door, she grabbed her purse and her bag of supplies, double-checking that she had everything she needed. She took a deep breath and stepped out into the hallway, ready to face the day.

The train ride to work was long and crowded, and Aria found herself getting more and more anxious as the minutes ticked by. She tried to distract herself by reading over her notes, but her mind kept wandering back to the pharmacy. What if she messed up at the register? What if she couldn't keep up with the demand? What if her coworkers didn't like her?

When she finally arrived at the pharmacy, she was relieved to see that it was a bustling, lively place. There were people everywhere, and the energy was palpable. She took a deep breath and headed inside, ready to start her shift.

As she made her way to the back, she was greeted by her manager, Jasmine. Jasmine was a tall, imposing woman with a stern expression, and Aria felt herself shrinking under her gaze. But then Jasmine broke into a smile, and Aria felt herself relax.

"Welcome aboard, Aria," Jasmine said, shaking her hand firmly. "I've heard great things about you."

Aria smiled and thanked her, feeling a surge of confidence. She followed Jasmine to the back of the pharmacy, where she was introduced to the rest of the team. There was Sarah, the bubbly cashier, and Tyler, the quiet, studious pharmacy tech. They all seemed friendly and welcoming, and Aria felt herself starting to relax.

Aria sat in the break room as Jasmine played through multiple cheesy training videos. Once she was through she found Jasmine in the store where she was then directed to find Sarah for her next set of training.

Sarah was a friendly girl in her early 30s with long blonde hair and a warm smile. She showed Aria around the store and explained her duties for the day. One of Aria's tasks was to help stock the shelves, which Sarah demonstrated for her.

As they walked through the store, Aria couldn't help but notice the large selection of adult diapers. She had never seen so many in one place before and made a mental note of it. Sarah saw her looking and laughed.

"Yeah, we sell a lot of those," she said. "We actually have one aisle for single diapers for grab-and-go and another aisle for diaper packages. They're one of our top-selling products."

image.png.c55e65580c6d8f949e3408d0fdea6fe1.png

Aria was surprised. She had never really thought about it before. She knew that many people relied on adult diapers for their daily lives, but this seemed more than that. There were diapers of all shapes and sizes, colors, features and fashion. Some of the diapers had illustrations that Aria actually found to be really cool on their own.

As they continued stocking the shelves, Sarah explained the different types of diapers they carried and the differences between them. Aria was fascinated with the nuances and took notes so she could remember everything.

“Cloth backed…plastic backed….elastic waistband…hook and loop system so that the tapes can be reapplied multiple times…extra thick for added comfort—hmmm that’s interesting” Aria noted to herself.

“Why would someone want thick diapers? isn’t the general idea that diapers should be discreet so that it doesn’t intrude on the person’s daily life?” Aria asked

“Well…some people wear diapers and only want it’s support and it to fully disappear, while some other people…embrace the presence of the diapers” chuckles Sarah.

When they finished, Sarah showed Aria how to use the register and ring up customers. Aria was a little nervous at first, but Sarah was patient and walked her through the process step by step.

The rest of the day was a whirlwind of activity. Aria was constantly on her feet, stocking shelves, answering questions, and helping customers. She was surprised at how quickly the time passed, and before she knew it, her shift was over.

As she headed home on the train, Aria felt a sense of accomplishment. She had survived her first shift, and she had done it well. She couldn't wait to get back and do it all again tomorrow.

When she arrived back at her apartment, she was exhausted but happy. She kicked off her shoes and collapsed onto the bed, feeling grateful for the soft, comfortable mattress. She thought about the day and all the people she had helped, feeling a sense of pride and satisfaction.

As she drifted off to sleep, Aria smiled. She was at the right place in her life, a steady job with nice people. She was excited to see where this new chapter in her life would take her.

The next few weeks were a blur of activity for Aria. She quickly settled into a routine, waking up early, taking the train into the city, and working long hours at the pharmacy. She loved the fast-paced environment and the constant challenge of learning new things.

Chapter 8 - Aria’s crush

Over the next few weeks, Aria settled into her new role at the pharmacy. She became an expert at stocking shelves and ringing up customers. She even started helping Sarah with inventory and ordering supplies.

Aria had been working at the pharmacy for a few months now, and she had grown accustomed to the regular customers that came in. One of her favorites was a guy named Alex, who came in every week to pick up his prescription.

Alex was always friendly and engaging, and Aria found herself looking forward to their brief conversations. They would chat about everything from the weather to their favorite TV shows, like Big Brother and Ozark. Aria couldn't help but feel a spark between them, but she wasn't sure if it was just wishful thinking.

Over time, their conversations grew longer and more personal. Alex would ask Aria about her hobbies and interests, and she would do the same. They discovered that they both loved hiking and trying new foods.

One day, as Alex was leaving the pharmacy, he turned to Aria and said, "Hey, I know this is a little out of the blue, but I was wondering if you'd like to join me on a hike this weekend? I know a great trail that's not too far from here."

Aria was surprised but excited at the invitation. She had been hoping that Alex would ask her out, but she hadn't expected it to happen in such a casual way. She smiled and said, "I'd love to."

They exchanged numbers and made plans to meet up on Saturday morning. Aria was on cloud nine as she finished up her shift, feeling like she was floating on air.

Over the next few days, Aria couldn't stop thinking about the upcoming hike. She was excited to spend more time with Alex and see if there was a possibility for something more.

When Saturday finally arrived, Aria was a bundle of nerves. She had spent hours getting ready, trying on different outfits and fussing with her hair. She wanted to make a good impression.

As she pulled up to the trailhead, she saw Alex waiting for her. He was dressed in hiking boots and a backpack, and he looked even more handsome than she remembered.

“I packed extra water as we should probably stay hydrated in this random heat wave” Alex explained.

Alex went to explain that he just learned about this equation that accounts for distance of hike, elevation, and weather conditions to determine how much water to bring.

They spent the next few hours hiking and talking. Aria was surprised at how comfortable she felt around Alex. They laughed and joked about the last season of Big Brother, and Aria felt like she had known him for years.

As they reached the top of the trail, Aria started to feel the effects of all the water they’d been drinking on her bladder, but she quickly dismissed it as she wanted to be in the moment with Alex.

As they reached the highest elevation, they stopped to take in the view. Alex turned to Aria and said, "Hey, I know this might be a little forward, but I have to tell you, I've really enjoyed getting to know you. I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a proper date sometime?"

Aria felt her heart skip a beat. She had been hoping that this was where things were headed, and she was thrilled that Alex felt the same way. "I'd love to," she said, feeling a rush of happiness.

Smiling ear to ear they both held hands as they walked back down the trail to end the hike. 

Aria’s urgency to pee increased dramatically as they continued hiking. Aria didn’t want to pee in the woods because she was still getting to know Alex and for that, required a certain comfort level.

As they reached the end of the trail, Aria couldn't ignore the growing urgency in her bladder any longer. She luckily spotted the bathrooms and quickly rushed ahead, telling Alex she needed to use the restroom. She could feel her face flushing with embarrassment, but she also knew she couldn't hold it any longer.

She ran to the door of the bathroom and it was locked! She felt a drop escape into her panties and she grabbed her crotch and ran to the other side of the bathroom to access the door. To her relief, and sudden semi-squirt of pee relief, the door atlarmly slammed open from someone exiting. She rushed in, and made it to the toilet just in time and let out the loudest waterfall she’s ever felt. 

“Ahhhhhhhhh” she sighed in relief.  

As she returned to Alex, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed about the whole situation. But to her surprise, he just smiled at her with understanding and didn't make a big deal out of it.

As they walked back to their cars, Aria couldn't help but feel grateful for the beautiful day and the unexpected turn their hike had taken. And although she had been a bit embarrassed about needing to use the bathroom, she also felt a sense of comfort and trust with Alex, knowing that he was understanding and caring about her needs.

Chapter 9 - Aria’s braces

Over the next few weeks, Aria and Alex went on several dates. They explored the city, tried new restaurants, and even went to a concert together. Aria felt like she had finally found someone who truly understood her.

As they grew closer, Aria couldn't help but feel grateful for the chance encounter at the pharmacy. She never would have expected to meet someone like Alex in such an unexpected place, but she was glad that she had.

As her days at the pharmacy became busier, Aria found herself spending less time with her boyfriend, Alex. Though she missed him, she was also grateful for the fulfilling and challenging work that kept her engaged at work. 

All of this hard work made her think she should start taking advantage of the benefits that came with it. One of the benefits she was most excited about was the orthodontics coverage. Aria had always wanted straighter teeth, and now she had the opportunity. 

She made an appointment with Mia, an orthodontist that came highly recommended by her coworkers and she had great reviews online. Aria scheduled a consultation to see if she was a good candidate for braces.

When Aria arrived at Mia's office, she was greeted warmly by the receptionist. She was then taken back to an exam room where Mia introduced herself and asked Aria about her dental history. She was then led to a room where a technician took a scan of her teeth using a small, handheld device. The process was quick and painless, and Aria was amazed at how advanced the technology was. After examining Aria's teeth, Mia determined that she was a good candidate for braces. 

"We will be using traditional metal braces your straighten and the process will take about 18-24 months."

Mia continues typing away on her laptop
"Let's see when the soonest we can get you in..."
"Looks like we have an appointment available tomorrow, are you available at 4pm?"

Aria is surprised, "Awesome let's book it!"

Mia explained that the process would take about an hour and a half, and advised her to use the bathroom before they started.

The next day, Aria arrived at Mia's office in a flurry as it took her longer to clock out. She was greeted by Mia’s assistant, Lynn at the front desk.

“Help yourself to a seat, Mia will be right with you”

Aria sat down and found an old issue of Popular Science to flip through.

She overheard Lynn talking to Mia. 

“Your next patient is here, but no rush”

“Okay, lead them to the room. I’ll head over in a minute”

“Mia…You should give yourself a quick break, you’ve been back to back without lunch! Atleast check yourself in the bathroom”

“Don’t you worry babe, this is my last one and then we can go home and change for our dinner”

Lynn opened the waiting room door and walked her down the led her to the dental chair, Aria was reminded she hadn't had time to use the bathroom before heading over.

"I actually need to use the bathroom, is this a good time?"

Mia smiled, "Sure thing, the bathroom is down the hall and to the left"

Aria headed over to bathroom which was a private single bathroom. 

As she sat down on the toilet, she noticed three large packages of adult diapers on a shelf. It wasn't just a shelf but looked like a large size changing table. She found it odd but didn't think much of it. She finished up and headed back to the exam room.

When Aria sat back down in the exam chair, she noticed that Mia had an extra-large Starbucks cup on the counter.

image.thumb.png.e476741be1f2ad55eb0f7765cbe7b533.png

“Yeah I know.. it’s a lot coffee! I stayed up really late playing a board game” chuckled Mia.

“I love board games, what game?”

“Twilight Imperium, it’s kinda like if you made a game out of a space opera” Mia replied as she reached into the drawer for setting up.

“Oh yeah I love that game, I played the 4th edition a couple months ago. That’s a long game to fit in an evening!”

Mia politely gestured Aria to the beige leather dental chair.

“Yeah it was! We played from 8 to 2 am with 5 players. We had all ordered boba and food ordered ahead of time and each of races chosen prior to the day.”

“Even with that prep, that is really fast for a 5 player game! How’d y’all have time for bathroom breaks?!”

Mia is laughing as she clips the dental bib around Aria.

“There was zero time for bathroom breaks BUT we somehow we made it work.”

As time passed in the procedure, Aria couldn't help but notice that Mia seemed a little bit distracted as she kept shifting in her rolling stool.

Mia carefully attached each bracket to her teeth. She explained each step of the process and answered any questions that Aria had.

As Mia worked, Aria couldn't help but notice that her movements were becoming more and more fidgety. She kept tensing her legs, and her face was starting to look a little flushed. Her large coffee had long been empty, so Aria figured it must be jitters from all the caffeine.

"Okay, we’re practically at the finish line, we just need to rinse away residual cement from the braces"

Mia leaned in closer to reach the further back teeth, followed by a hissing sound from the sprayer. The sprayer stopped but Aria was still hearing a hissing sound. At first, Aria thought it was the sound of other dental equipment, but then she realized that it was coming from Mia.

She could see two small wet spot forming and spreading on the front of Mia's scrubs. Aria's heart began to race as she realized that Mia was peeing herself!

Mia seemed completely unaware of the growing patches of pee on her pants. She was focused on the finishing touches of Aria’s brackets. 

image.thumb.png.6487f83368a1027b725f126a33251750.png

“Okay, I’m gonna be right back. I’m grabbing a portable water flosser, this is how you’ll need to floss with braces,  you can it buy from us or online”

As Mia got up from the stool, Aria could see that the wet patches had seeped around her crotch through the back. Mia had a waddle in her walk and it was clear that her pants seemed inflated in volume. 

It took only a second for Aria to connect her visit to the bathroom that Mia is wearing diapers and she leaked!

Mia came back with the flosser, and had a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist, covering up her wet spots.

“So what you’ll need to for flossing is use this device, what it does is shoot a tiny focused spout of water through your teeth like this..”

Mia goes on to show how it works on Aria’s teeth in detail.

Aria can’t believe how unfazed Mia is about her diaper leak! Is it that she is not embarrassed about it or that she think she caught the leak before anyone else saw and could get away with covering it up? Aria thought to herself.

As Aria was led to the front desk to book her next appointment, she couldn't help but notice the way Mia's hip swayed as she waddled and the diaper bulge did a little sway as well beneath the sweater.

“Thanks for coming in, see you in a couple months!” Lynn said as Aria walked out.

Aria took the train home and as she was thinking about how Alex reacts to her new braces when all of a sudden, she receives a text from him. 

“Hey babe, I have some important news for you. Let’s meet at our favorite restaurant in an hour”

She was giddy that Alex was thinking about her, but then paused for a moment, and questioned why there wasn’t any exclamation or energy in his message.

“I hope this isn’t bad news…” Aria thought to herself.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...