LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told to Just go?

So myself I was not always Incon mine results from bladder infections and medical complications for Kidney stones  but i don't really see the point in toilet just for poop these days but back when i was 13 or so i stayed home with a stomach virus . well im also physicality disabled so my non had to go shopping she told me not to worry about making an effort  i ended up going every 20 minutes or so in my pants till she got back but i went to school the next day no stomach pains.

not much of a story i know.

• Like 1

I was about 6 or 7 yrs old, and we were on a cross country trip. Mom was driving and it was the middle of the night and I had to poop, she didn't want to stop as there wasn't any places to pull over. So she just told me to go in my underwear and said she would help me get cleaned up at the next rest stop, well I proceeded to fill my underwear and felt very uncomfortable about the whole thing. Mom told me to open the window a little to help with the smell. I drifted off to sleep and a while later the car was stopped at a rest stop on the freeway. She got me out of the car and took me to the rest room, got me cleaned up and in some fresh underwear and off we went again down the road.

This was a one and only time for me. Looking back I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable about the whole thing.  

• Like 1

i remember being in my cousins pool as a kid and we were playing marco polo or something and i said i had to go pee and they didnt want to stop playing so they dared me to go in the pool. im sure they did the same too lol not really the same thing but still silly and fun

• Like 1
5 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

i remember being in my cousins pool as a kid and we were playing marco polo or something and i said i had to go pee and they didnt want to stop playing so they dared me to go in the pool. im sure they did the same too lol not really the same thing but still silly and fun

I'm sure everyone pees in the pool.  That's why the have such strong pool chemicals.  Just don't pee in the pool from the diving board.

• Like 1