LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sounds about right.

3 hours ago, DailyDiapers said:

360136593_654503530106302_1661056817993014454_n.jpg

Oh; I dunno. I have bashed my share of pinball machines across the coin slots  as well as an occasional Coke machine for non-delivery. Especially when the cup doesn't fall into place and the drink goes all over the place. Little Christine gets stuffed in the closet and Orson the Orc goes apeshit on PED's

I have a wireless bluetooth professional photo printer , it has 10 tanks . What I had never experienced before I bought it , even though it has a seperate black tank for documents & copies if you run out it bricks the entire machine and won’t print photos until you replace it . Who thought this was a good idea ?

3 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I have a wireless bluetooth professional photo printer , it has 10 tanks . What I had never experienced before I bought it , even though it has a seperate black tank for documents & copies if you run out it bricks the entire machine and won’t print photos until you replace it . Who thought this was a good idea ?

Cause you would need black to print photos?

Usually you can circumvent these settings if you only need to print in black, by setting it to print in black and white. 

On 7/18/2023 at 1:38 AM, Dubious said:

Cause you would need black to print photos?

For darker colors or if printing black & white.  Some photographers will still use black & white photos as a way of adding contrast to their work or for other effects.