LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time you pooped a diaper and why?

Geez, I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday let alone the first time as a teen or adult I pooped in a diaper.  The why?  Because I'm sure I knew it would feel great doing it.

• Like 1

I was lying down desperately bearing down trying to pee when instead of peeing I pooped. I HATED that first time and swore I would never do it again. HHHAHAHAHH🤣

It must have been around 7th to 8th grade, so around age 12-13. I have never looked back, except to see the bulge in the back of my diaper!!! Now here I am years later in a wet and messy Magnifico diaper this morning. Although I have gotten older messing my diaper never gets old.

• Haha 1

I was about 6.5 or 7 yo. And I snuck a pull-up from one of my cousins. I put it on in the bathroom and wore it home. One day I was doing my homework and I remembered I had it. I put it on since I never used it and I snuck into my bathroom.

I was right in the middle of pooping it and my mom knocked on the door and asked why it was locked! I kinda froze, then told her I am pooping and want privacy. She said okay, but I knew she was listening to make sure I was not getting into trouble. I pooped it anyway.

It is so weird, I guess I didn't think my poop smelled as a kid? I put it under the sink till the coast was clear, then put it in this VHS box and hid it in the back of my closet. My mom and sister found it and asked me why I did that. I was HELLA embarrassed! 😳 From that time they knew I actually like using diapers. That was over 20 years ago! 

Edit: Oh yeah, they were the Toy Story ones! In case anybody wonders, lol. I thought it was cool since most of my briefs and trainers only had trains on them or were all white. I really wanted Buzz and Woodie on my butt! 😝