LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Total Dry X Plus

I saw these diapers in the latest sale email from Bambino and was wondering if they are plastic backed. I can't tell by the picture and don't want to waste money on useless cloth backed diapers. I looked at the diaper reviews page but didn't see any reviews. Has anyone tried these?

Hugs,

Freta

6 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

I saw these diapers in the latest sale email from Bambino and was wondering if they are plastic backed. I can't tell by the picture and don't want to waste money on useless cloth backed diapers. I looked at the diaper reviews page but didn't see any reviews. Has anyone tried these?

Hugs,

Freta

Are these the ones you're talking about?

https://totaldry.com/products/plus-fitted-brief-breathable

It says on the website in the link that they're plastic backed.

• Like 1

I too see that the description says plastic backed.  At 3500ML I'll stick to my Betterdry diapers for the same price which are more absorbent and my Abena's which I know are a comfortable fit.  They look worth a try though.

I just received 2 cases of Better Drys today. They have been at the FedEx terminal in Topeka KS since Friday. They send a tracking update that says due to operational issues the shipment is delayed.

Hugs,

Freta

The TotalDry XPlus is the same as the Bambino Bianco (same company - same product).  I got that email too --- and it gave the impression that they were something new and fantastical.  They work for me though.  But would have liked to see them switch over to the Bellisimo platform.

Years ago these were an excellent diaper before they drastically reduced the capacity and changed the plastic.  Last time I tried them, probably 5years ago, I was not impressed.  They reminded me of wearing a grocery sack.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried them years ago. I don't remember them much, so I don't think they were that impressive or note worthy. Just some middle-of-the-road, "whatever" diapers to me. If you like them, then that's great! Enjoy them! But they're nothing special for me 😋

• 1 month later...

They were phenomenal diapers a few years ago, but I got a case last year which was very disappointing. The site and email advertised 50% off cases, still charged me full price. No big deal, I was willing to pay full price anyways based on what I had received in the past. The new ones though were thinner, far less absorbent, and prone to leaking. Customer service admitted to the pricing error and apologized, sent me a 15% off coupon that expired two weeks later. Decent daytime diaper with full coverage, but at that price point I'd rather get BetterDry/Crinklz diapers. 

5 hours ago, emtdl said:

They were phenomenal diapers a few years ago, but I got a case last year which was very disappointing. The site and email advertised 50% off cases, still charged me full price. No big deal, I was willing to pay full price anyways based on what I had received in the past. The new ones though were thinner, far less absorbent, and prone to leaking. Customer service admitted to the pricing error and apologized, sent me a 15% off coupon that expired two weeks later. Decent daytime diaper with full coverage, but at that price point I'd rather get BetterDry/Crinklz diapers. 

I hope when they admitted their error they also credited or refunded the 50% extra you paid.

21 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I hope when they admitted their error they also credited or refunded the 50% extra you paid.

Lol nope, haven't bought from them since.