LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bot problem

and how do you know?

As a matter of fact, there are bots all over EVERY site. They perform a number of missions like cataloguing a site, data-mining, evaluating fitness for any purpose the bot user may have and even defend against malware and malicious bots. They are like the numerous backteria and other microbes that flit around living bodies. If Howard Hughes every learned how many germs were already inside his body he'd have jumped out the window. If your body was microbe-free you could not live. If the Internet was bot-free, it would go down

Now, what method did you use to find the bots all over DD?

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

He used an AI chatbot. 🤖

I did not.

On 7/4/2023 at 9:03 PM, Babypants said:

Example?

Mars.inDiapers and MegaChar.  Sometimes bots will hijack an account that hasn't been used recently which I think might be the case here.  Kik users have reported this happens a lot on kik.  On DD, at least, MegaChar, for example, has always been against Furaffinity and now suddenly wants to take on an ambitious archiving project on FA?  Doesn't make sense.

In about 2017 DD got hijacjed by some malbot having to do with creepto currency

I am currently getting the following message across all forum boards

Template forums/front/forums/forum Display is throwing an error.  This theme may be out of date.  Run the support tool in the Admin CP to restore the default theme.

Are you getting this as well?

[[Template forums/front/forums/forumDisplay is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template forums/front/forums/forumDisplay is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am getting that when I use the main forum page to access other forums but not when I go from my profile page to posts in any any of the forums nor in any activity in the club

• 5 months later...
On 7/6/2023 at 9:02 PM, Firefly 35 said:

I did not.

Mars.inDiapers and MegaChar.  Sometimes bots will hijack an account that hasn't been used recently which I think might be the case here.  Kik users have reported this happens a lot on kik.  On DD, at least, MegaChar, for example, has always been against Furaffinity and now suddenly wants to take on an ambitious archiving project on FA?  Doesn't make sense.

Now Firefly, thats not true. Dont say shit about me without asking me. I have been for FA but not during when they began to target babyfurs but I also remember that  the bad crap I got from them like what you are doing here.

I really liked you too.Types with a open mind or so I thought. My archiving project is complete anyways.

On 7/5/2023 at 1:26 PM, DailyDiapers said:

It helps if people report actual usernames we can check please :)

QuickBooks