LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post-micturition dribble after wearing 24/7.

My bladder feels full very quickly now, it's super sensitive. When I pee laying on my back I have a large gush while keeping my sphincter open and it just gushes out. After I think I've stopped peeing and I'm empty I can still feel that I'm dribbling quite a bit in my nappy afterwards. I already have Post-micturition dribble when not wearing and having a poo on the toilet, I leave a large wet patch in my pants or floor. Does wearing 24/7 and wetting at the slightest urge increase Post-micturition dribble. Is this the result of weak sphincter muscles. I would like this. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Apache Raccoon said:

You should ONLY do poopy in your nappy it's better that way.

I totally know. I love messing my nappies. 

I know double incontinence will enhance my life. I don't see any burdens in being incontinent and in nappies 24/7. Since I've gone 24/7 and wetting and messing at the slightest urge as well  as no masturbation I have become so content and happy. 

• Like 2

OK, I only wear diaper in daytime and when I‘m outside, and use them on the lightest urge. When I go to toilette, I recognized, that I lost 4 to 6 drops after urination, is this what you say: post void dribble?

17 hours ago, Kevin140 said:

OK, I only wear diaper in daytime and when I‘m outside, and use them on the lightest urge. When I go to toilette, I recognized, that I lost 4 to 6 drops after urination, is this what you say: post void dribble?

Yeah that sounds about right. You can even dribble for a few minutes after.

• Like 1

Not sure about the definition of this but in my case, it is more than a few drops, as often as I get up off the pot, I leak a bit more into my protective pad, a second or two which is more than a few drops for sure.  Most concerning to me though is prior to making it onto the pot, I often start to leak if I need to go in a big way which without my pads, would really be a problem for my underwear and pants in many cases.

Should add that my urologist is aware of these issues, and attributes this to a prostrate  surgery I had in addition to my Type 2 diabetes and did recommend the use of incon pads for now and possibly something more as it is warranted.