LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrown all my underpants away. This is my underwear now (24/7 wearing)

I ripped all my underwear up and thrown them out, I had 13 boxer style pants. This is my underwear I wear now. Nappies and Abena stretch cotton briefs, these are specially made for keeping pads in place and they are really good at keeping them in place, no sagging even cloth backed nappies. I ordered and had delivered 13 pairs, plus my 53 packets of different incontinence nappies. I'm having 6 more packets of Drylife Xplus (Abena L4 plastic backed0 delivered on Friday and I'm ordering 6 more packets next week. I want to keep well stocked up on them because they only have limited supplies at nappies r us (UK company) and they are my favourite IC nappy. I also like Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi too and am well stocked up on them as well. I'm going through my un-potty training and I'm noticing results. I'm not overly thinking fantasizing about incontinence, just know for a fact I'm going to wear 24/7 from now on. I love wearing nappies and they make me happy.

What do you think of my new underwaer?

IMG_6381.jpeg

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

I think you ought to pause and figure out what you really want.  

Best of luck. 

I'm just going to go for double incontinence. I mean it's whats I've always wanted so I'm not going to flight it anymore.

1 hour ago, Goerge said:

I'm just going to go for double incontinence. I mean it's whats I've always wanted so I'm not going to flight it anymore.

I get that’s what you want today. But what about tomorrow? Next week? Next year?   Don’t take this the wrong way, but but on your recent discussion posts, you’re all over the place.  I am genuinely concerned that you haven’t really thought this through, and yet you’re taking drastic steps that have potentially serious, long term consequences.    

46 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

I get that’s what you want today. But what about tomorrow? Next week? Next year?   Don’t take this the wrong way, but but on your recent discussion posts, you’re all over the place.  I am genuinely concerned that you haven’t really thought this through, and yet you’re taking drastic steps that have potentially serious, long term consequences.    

I'm going to push myself to the limit and continue to wet and mess 24/7 until I hit the purge. I've stopped masturbating so I can go longer. I'll face the consequences of possible incontinence when I get there. Incontinence is very exciting because I'm in a binge but I know I will hate having it in a purge. I'm not even sure I'll even become incontinent from wetting at the slightest urge?

Also I'm unsure of my continence level at the moment. My bladder is super sensitive, I feel a dull ache in my bladder all the time that I need pee and when I do its just a dribble,  this gives me some relief from the urge but then the urge starts again, I've got the urge to pee without anything in my bladder... I can go ahead with my daily business and dribble as soon as I feel it, when I've had my large mug of coffee I can walk around cleaning, talking to my support staff and just dribble away, even very small weeping like a tidy little droplet in my nappy without any clench reflex at all. This happens all day. When I'm sitting  my bladder builds up a little a bit and it feels like I desperately need to pee  and when I do its only a small gush and I'm surprised at how little pee has come out. I'm waking up with a desperate need to pee just just pee and go back to sleep, in any position. Is my bladder shrinking?

I'm messing every morning without clenching, its feels a smaller poo than my usual toilets poos, but when I change it looks like a large amount.

I've promised myself I'm going to go until the New Year wearing 24/7 and see what happens. I don't think incontinence will happen that fast? If it does I will just have to live with it and be in nappies for awhile.

What do you think is happening to me?

10 hours ago, Goerge said:

My bladder is super sensitive, I feel a dull ache in my bladder all the time that I need pee and when I do its just a dribble,  this gives me some relief from the urge but then the urge starts again, I've got the urge to pee without anything in my bladder...

I experienced this for a couple of months before. I don't have that dull ache anymore. It's possible you'll get past it at some point. I definitely think it's a step in the right direction for untraining. If you want to be really diaper dependent, work on bedwetting (that's what I'm doing). After bedwetting I hear obtaining the point of no return is faster.

My wife threw all my normal underwear in the rag bag and said "Well you won't be needing them any more" I was so happy as this meant she was Ok with me being in nappies. I have never made any attempt to stay dry since.