LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting at the slightest urge 24/7 and sudden mini surges needing too pee.

I can keep my sphincter in a relaxed open state all the time and when I pee I only dribble and gush without reflexible clenching, I'm wetting in dribbles very often when I'm standing and walking, when I'm sitting it feels like I'm retaining but when I pee its a gush but my bladder feels uncomfortable and full and I'm surprised at how little urine comes out. My bladder has become super sensitive.  When I've peed its minutes until I feel the strong urge to pee again but I haven't got anything in my bladder, minutes later I have a little dribble again and the urge subsides, then the strong urge comes back until I dribble again, this happens all day. I have strong mini surges where I feel a drop in my bladder that I urgently need to pee. My sphincter feels open all the time, When my sphincter does suddenly reflexible clench it feels weird in its closed position. Is this the start of unpotty draining and diaper dependency? What's going to be the next stage in my body?

Should I stop now if I don't want IC. What would happen if I continue wearing. I'm unsure if I want to be incontinent but I'm addicted to  wearing nappies.

Hard to say what the point of no return is for you or anyone else. That’s assuming there is a point of no return.  There probably is some threshold where a person becomes permanently  “locked into diapers” but it’s related to a number of variables, including pre-existing bladder control, desire to retrain, how long you have been wearing diapers for, and your ability to do things like physical therapy, biofeedback, and medications to retrain your bladder.  

Personally speaking, I am near completely urinary incontinent after 5+ years of 24/7 and untraining.  Like you, my bladder muscles have defaulted back to relaxed.  I also dribble and wet small amounts frequently through the day.  Most of the time my bladder is on auto pilot and I don’t even realize I had to pee until after I am peeing.  If I pay close attention to my body,   I can clench the muscles and consciously hold pee for 20-30 seconds tops before my muscles give out.  Usually I get distracted or stop trying after 5-10 seconds because it gets too uncomfortable for me.   Though I’m not concerned.  Not in the slightest. I plan to be “stuck” in diapers for the rest of my life, and am pleased as punch about it  

I’d say if you’re legit worried about not being able to retain, then you ought to get in that sooner than later.   

• Like 1

I went through that phase right before everything went downhill, so if you are at all uncertain about losing your continence then do start retraining now. For me it went from overactive bladder to complete urge incontinence...and I didn't notice when the transition happened until after the fact.

Like Enthusi, I'll tend to dribble if I'm standing and my urethra is not kinked in any way (and lately, dribble during changes without feeling anything at all). But, if it becomes kinked (like when sitting down) then I can experience larger uncontrolled voids. When those happen, I don't feel increasing urgency like I used to; it comes very suddenly and strongly.

I'll get a sudden very strong urge to pee, then over a period of a few seconds it'll progress to this intense tickly kind of sensation, and then my bladder will empty without my consciously saying so. If I try to stop it while voiding, it feels like I can't quite make the muscles coordinate in the right way to actually stop the stream; it'll feel like I'm clenching but it'll keep coming out unhindered. I had a flow test done, and this would happen at less than half the average adult volume.

So yeah...if you don't want that to happen, stop now because you may not know when you transition from having control to having none. 

On 7/3/2023 at 8:41 AM, Goerge said:

I can keep my sphincter in a relaxed open state all the time and when I pee I only dribble and gush without reflexible clenching, I'm wetting in dribbles very often when I'm standing and walking, when I'm sitting it feels like I'm retaining but when I pee its a gush but my bladder feels uncomfortable and full and I'm surprised at how little urine comes out. My bladder has become super sensitive.  When I've peed its minutes until I feel the strong urge to pee again but I haven't got anything in my bladder, minutes later I have a little dribble again and the urge subsides, then the strong urge comes back until I dribble again, this happens all day. I have strong mini surges where I feel a drop in my bladder that I urgently need to pee. My sphincter feels open all the time, When my sphincter does suddenly reflexible clench it feels weird in its closed position. Is this the start of unpotty draining and diaper dependency? What's going to be the next stage in my body?

Should I stop now if I don't want IC. What would happen if I continue wearing. I'm unsure if I want to be incontinent but I'm addicted to  wearing nappies.

It sounds like you're well on your way to true diaper dependency. Agreed with @Enthusi and @Kif regarding turning back now if you have any doubts.