LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I become bowel incontinent

Your anus can be stretched out so it loses the ability to hold anything in. Just look up butt plugs and buy a set so you can start small and work your way up.

Hugs

Freta

• Like 2
12 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Your anus can be stretched out so it loses the ability to hold anything in. Just look up butt plugs and buy a set so you can start small and work your way up.

Hugs

Freta

How long does this take? If you are consistently moving up in size to say a large and keeping it in? I’m going on a cruise at the end of October and was wondering if it’s possible to be stretched out past no return? Would like to be dependent by then. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Billy987 said:

How long does this take? If you are consistently moving up in size to say a large and keeping it in? I’m going on a cruise at the end of October and was wondering if it’s possible to be stretched out past no return? Would like to be dependent by then. 

it's a lot harder then you think stretching the anal sphincter with buttplugs. Takes many many months, from small to extremely large dilation. Also it's incredibly uncomfortable wearing them 24/7 which you need to do. The anal sphincter is very good at keeping its tone and in some respects when your starting with the smaller buttplugs it's actually strengthening your anal tone.  Also you run a big risk of hemorrhoids.  Also the gold standard of anal buttplugs for stretching is the in Meo 24/7 and to buy all the sizes it is very expensive.

Just wear nappies 24/7 and mess at the slightest urge. I do this. After some weeks remaining completely relaxed you'll mess without even clenching or pushing in any position, its not incontinence at this stage as you will still have control but it becomes very comfortable to mess. Eventually it will turn into full blown incontinence and you passive mess which means you'll not even notice you've messed yourself. No need for buttplugs. Just un-train naturally.

• Like 2

@Billy987 The real problem here isn't can you become fecal incontinent, you can with time and effort. The problem is that you think you can schedule it and make deadlines. This takes time, effort and perseverance. There is no shortcut and the time and effort needed are as different as each individual. When you go on the cruise wear suitable diapers and use them for everything. The only difference will be that you know you could go without them but as far as anyone else knows you're incontinent and you wear diapers for it. Eventually you won't be able to go without diapers and you'll know you're incontinent along with everyone else.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

Well it will not be fecal incontintent. But I have a suggestion I have dealt with hemorrhoids for 20 plus yrs. But I have a 4 qt silicone bag from Amazon I do an enema each night no matter what. I never have to worry about needing to poop. Now you can see what kind of diaper if any will hold that for your enjoyment . But also use the hollow but plugs 24/7 so that any thing els will just come out as needed. You will get some of the enjoyment  and if you don't become totally inconto, well yrs down the road you may decide you don't want tha hassle after all. I have to do it, because I got very very tired of surgeries that don't work. Now I want to become pee inconto. I have never had to poop other than my enema. And before after each surgery horrible pain then a yr later I would have to do it again.........