LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer time diapers

So I am very active, work construction outside in the heat, but love to wear diapers. I mostly wear thick diapers but they suck during 100° heat! 🥵 they make the down under sweat to much. What is everyone wearing? I do want it to hold up. I like plastic but might have to try cloth, but don’t want leaks…

I am used to the heat wearing thick diapers as long as I stay inside with the ac on but if u are outdoors I would recommend cloth backed diapers or pull ups.

• Like 2

I seem to wear more cloth back disposable diapers during the summer months with a cotton/lycra printed diaper cover for added aesthetics and prevention of my wet diaper sagging.

• Like 2

I know not everyone is a fan of TENA, but I grew up with them and I wear cloth backed TENAs out during the summer heat. I just change more frequently if I wet them. Funnily, even when I don't have an issue with accidents, sometimes I just wear them to soak up my butt sweat when I wear khakis during the summertime. LOL! Laugh at me all you want, it works! 😋 My but gets wet during the summer when I am working hard or when I am anxious! Long road trip, I wear protection so when I get out the car I don't have an embarrassing wet spot like some people I see, lolol!

• Like 2
On 6/30/2023 at 2:58 PM, Diaperlover1224 said:

So I am very active, work construction outside in the heat, but love to wear diapers. I mostly wear thick diapers but they suck during 100° heat!

Well, body temperature is 98.6 so if it's 100 degrees outside, your diaper will be cooler than the outside temperature!  Yeah, I know what a hot diaper is like.  85 to 90 degrees when I went on vacation two years ago but super humid!  The type where the minute you walked outdoors you get dripping wet from sweat and humidity!  I was in plastic backed diapers the whole time including a lot of walking up and down trails, and I was 63 at the time!  If you are not incontinent but a DL and just love wearing all the time, you either deal with the heat and sweat from a diaper or go without.  Cloth backed diapers may help a little but you will still be hot down under.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Well, body temperature is 98.6 so if it's 100 degrees outside, your diaper will be cooler than the outside temperature!  Yeah, I know what a hot diaper is like.  85 to 90 degrees when I went on vacation two years ago but super humid!  The type where the minute you walked outdoors you get dripping wet from sweat and humidity!  I was in plastic backed diapers the whole time including a lot of walking up and down trails, and I was 63 at the time!  If you are not incontinent but a DL and just love wearing all the time, you either deal with the heat and sweat from a diaper or go without.  Cloth backed diapers may help a little but you will still be hot down under.  

If you are gonna wear 24/7 then it's gotta be an I don't care about heat or cold and that's it!!        RustyPins has it You wear or you don't wear unless you have no choice.

• Like 1

I wear Seni Super Plus diapers year round during the day. They are very good quality cloth backed diapers that stay cool because they breath. My overnight diaper is the Seni Super Quatro diaper. It is the same as the Super Plus only with higher wetting capacity. They are excellent diapers.

• Like 1

I just wear the same diapers all the time. Here in Calgary it don’t get crazy hot for long periods of time. Sometimes it will get to 30-32c in the summer but between May-September it will average 20-25c during the day. Nice weather for baby to play in the back yard.

• Like 2