LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed wetting

I have become incontinent in the day and night I’m constantly wetting my pants and yesterday I wore a nappy in the day and within a hour I was soaked I then had to change and put a fresh nappy on but I can’t go a day or night without wetting the nappy the nappies I have leak any advice on what nappies to use 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Bedwetter23 said:

I have become incontinent in the day and night I’m constantly wetting my pants and yesterday I wore a nappy in the day and within a hour I was soaked I then had to change and put a fresh nappy on but I can’t go a day or night without wetting the nappy the nappies I have leak any advice on what nappies to use 

If your a heavy wetter, then I would suggest North Shore MegaMax diapers

1 hour ago, Bedwetter23 said:

@Bedwetter23: Since you just joined and this is your first post, welcome.

Since you haven't said too much, my first question is: "Have you talked to your doctor about this?"  Definitively should.  If this is recent, it might be something as simple as needing to treat a UTI.

Assuming this is not a troll message, I assume you are trying nappies / diapers from regular stores.  Find a medical supply store and talk to them about what they might carry that would better meet your needs, and there are definitely better diapers these days for heavy wetters....

Take care.....

I also support what zzyzx said about getting checked by a urologist or qualified doctor.   Incontinence can have many causes and some can be life thretening if you don't know what is causing the issues.

Now that you are on this site, read through relevant forum posts and get some ideas of what good quality premium diapers others use and why.  Surf the internet for different diapers and read up on them.  Get some samples to try and figure out what works best for you.  Premium diapers like XP 5000, Betterdry and MegaMax may be great for sleeping overnight but you might find them a bit bulky for day wear around friends and at work unless you can find clothing that helps conceal the bulk.  You will need to find a balance between bulky diapers and discreetness.  You shouldn't have to be changing a diaper every hour or two and they shouldn't leak.  Don't confuse disposable underwear for a diaper or nappy.  Disposable underwear are for people with light bladder leakage if the laugh hard, sneeze or even excersizing.  They are not meant for incontinence.  A good tape on diaper, even lower end diapers shouldn't leak and need to be changed after just an hour of two.  Read up from different websites, Northshore, LL Medico and XP Medical on the diapers they carry.  They have many different brands and levels of absorbency.

• 2 months later...
On 6/25/2023 at 1:47 AM, Bedwetter23 said:

The first thing Is to find out why all of a sudden you are incontinent and enuretic. Although I wet the bed in to my 20s it is not considered normal and could e symptom of an underlying problem.

• Like 1
On 9/4/2023 at 8:09 AM, stevewet said:

The first thing Is to find out why all of a sudden you are incontinent and enuretic. Although I wet the bed in to my 20s it is not considered normal and could e symptom of an underlying problem.

This is true. Anybody who develops urinary IC after not having it for many years should always see a doctor. It could be a sign of something more serious. I was mostly dry at night by my late teens but after I moved out of home and started drinking a lot my bedwetting returned. It took a few years to deal with it but the main thing I had to do was get the drinking under control. After that I was dry at night for at least two decades.