LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How can I become incontinent faster?

I am someone looking to become Incontinent, sadly it must be 'quickly' due to the limitations that it would present with the 12-month program, does anyone have any information that is effective without hypnosis and without surgery? I would appreciate it so much, literally!

There is nothing that will make you incontinent quickly save for catheters or surgery or a desperate medical need.

Unfortunately you're going to have to take it slow like the rest of us.

• Like 1

It involves serious bodily injury. Spinal injuries and punctures to bladder/bowels, had a friend that was into fisting. He said he got a bruised prostate that resulted in swelling that stopped any urination and then after a few days, the swelling went down and he couldn't hold anything. Also a pretty bad tear of his rectum kept him in diapers for all things. 

Just don't do it. Wear diapers from now on and never use a toilet.

• Like 1

You could get a Botox Treatment for an Overactive Bladder. However if you want a doctor to give you the treatment without actually having OAB goodluck. To find a doctor willing to assist you, probably have to travel overseas to Mexico, Honduras...

Well since peoples definition of incontinent is different ,what’s yours ? And faster than what ? 

people aren’t often prepared to answer such questions because in there haste they never think thru the conclusion of what level of continence or Incontinence is acceptable to you . Saying you want to be shot in the head and require care for the rest of your life , is pretty cut and dry whereas Incontinence is a spectrum from mild inconvenient to wild wet and messy is how I roll. 

23 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Well since peoples definition of incontinent is different ,what’s yours ? And faster than what ? 

people aren’t often prepared to answer such questions because in there haste they never think thru the conclusion of what level of continence or Incontinence is acceptable to you . Saying you want to be shot in the head and require care for the rest of your life , is pretty cut and dry whereas Incontinence is a spectrum from mild inconvenient to wild wet and messy is how I roll. 

Fair, but I think it's safe to assume that when most people on this subforum talk about incontinence they're referring to either 1) the inability to hold their waste while feeling it, or more likely 2) incontinence that just drips and dribbles / messes without awareness at all. Either way, for most if not all of us, incontinence = diaper dependence in most situations.