LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Difficulties In Finding A Girl For Long Term Relationship

HI there! I am a 28 year old male and have my own house. I like the life as a bachlor, but I have been trying to seek a female companion for some time now. Every one I have met has been mostly on Cathlicmatch.com or yahoo. The problem is each one I start talking with either at some point wants money or is a totally a pain in the but. Is it me or does it seem a majority of females are a bunch of lustful, lying and greedy hors. I would like to be proven wrong but I think my diaper wearing and high moral standards I think all I will ever find is just a total bitch when I try to find a nice girl to at least have a family with. Please give your insight.

The problem is each one I start talking with either at some point wants money or is a totally a pain in the but. Is it me or does it seem a majority of females are a bunch of lustful, lying and greedy hors. I would like to be proven wrong but I think my diaper wearing and high moral standards I think all I will ever find is just a total bitch when I try to find a nice girl to at least have a family with. Please give your insight.

If you think that way, then those are the only women you are likely to attract. Your attitude towards women is offensive. You're essentially labeling half the world's population as lustful, lying, greedy whores based on your experience with women on internet dating services. Try making friends with the real flesh and blood women that you work with, or are in your community. You might have better luck. But if you don't stop thinking of women in those terms, those nice girls will not be interested in you.

I'd dispense some advice of my own, but I'm willing to be that not only would you not heed it, but 90% of everyone on here would bit my head off for telling you.

But, as this is an intarweb forum, I'll go ahead:

First, what everyone will tell you is correct: GO MEET REAL WOMEN. They can be found in all sorts of places, and its hit-or-miss, just like anything else. You said you were on catholic match --maybe there's a single's group at your church-- give that a shot. I don't recommend singles functions, as you're just gonna find people who are single for a reason, but its always worth a shot.

I would really reevaluate your desire to have a wife and kids; those kind of things really get in the way of an ABDL lifestyle. You need to find a relationship that will give you all the things you want, with a reasonable compromise. I also suggest spending some time with those greedy high-maintenance whores --you'll learn to appreciate the kind of women you do want, and also gain some valuable experience.

I don't suggest trying to hitup your female coworkers --that can only lead to trouble-- the stakes are too high if things don't workout between the two of you, especially if you tell them about the diaper stuff. I've been there and done that, it's not fun.

Goto the bar, make friends. Go out with your guy friends --your best mate (hopefully he knows what's up) can be a great assistant in helping you find the right girl. I know mine did. And your friends can always lead you to girls, even if you can't lead yourself to 'em.

So get out there!

Good luck, bro.

Ahhhh yes..... and then you wonder why you are alone...............

Exactly. Well put, Tiggy.

To the OP and every other guy that has posted on this thread:

You will not find a loing, caring, decent woman if you yourselves are not. Get a life, and a decent personality...that's when you'll find the good women. All of your attitudes are disgraceful and disgusting. Feel free to disagree with me, but that's my opinion. I do hope your attitudes change, and soon, unless of course you want to live life the rest of your lives alone.

<_<

~Pipi Moogles

Guest Diaperdragon

Exactly. Well put, Tiggy.

To the OP and every other guy that has posted on this thread:

You will not find a loing, caring, decent woman if you yourselves are not. Get a life, and a decent personality...that's when you'll find the good women. All of your attitudes are disgraceful and disgusting. Feel free to disagree with me, but that's my opinion. I do hope your attitudes change, and soon, unless of course you want to live life the rest of your lives alone.

<_<

~Pipi Moogles

AMEN to that. Their is more to life than just the Internet and if you don't unplug yourself, then yes your gona be alone and lonely. People need to unplug themselves from the Internet to meet people more than just sitting behind some computer.

I thank you for all of your input. If you found it offensive hey I am expressing a point of veiw with anger. I have lived a military life and have made many friends. I have had many personal an others close to me who have had what I described on the first post. For one thing I really try to stay away from meeting females in churches, libraies and other clean places due to not knowing there age because teenagers dress like 25 year olds or 25 year olds dress like teenagers. How do I find out if they are a legal age and not someone waiting to acuss a guy of sexual harassment. Forgive me, I cannot help the fact I cannot trust people I have had many bad experiences.

Storz -

Be patient and get out there! Go with your boys and hangout and do whatever it is you guys do when you get together --the girls will be there, too.

Girls - (cuz there was like, THREE of you that rang in on this!)

Way to give some input! Albeit a bit harsh, I suppose we need the criticism to stay abreast of the current female mindset. While you girls here have a somewhat collective opinion of what the OP had to say, it's clear that while you are all each bright and shining individuals, you are the same. . . in a different, but same, GOOD way. (Confused yet? Me, too)

A big part of your sexuality and preferences share a common theme, which, in turn, could lend to a common view in social trends --particularly when it comes to relationships. Thus rendering you 'similar' individuals who are different from your peers.

It would appear obvious that the OP didn't run into girls like you, lest his experiences were tarnished by a fault of his own, making him bitter and angry.

So for those of you who already have men, or at least have an idea of what it takes to get your attention for any significant length of time -- Can you come up with something constructive for this fella? He's asking for help --that's a good start, right?

So for those of you who already have men, or at least have an idea of what it takes to get your attention for any significant length of time -- Can you come up with something constructive for this fella? He's asking for help --that's a good start, right?

I agree, it is a good start. Very well, I'll give Storzech input, and tell him how my fiance won me over:

He didn't judge me right off. He gave me a chance to show him, "hey, i'm not like some women. I'm not like the few that are greedy, overly lustful, what have you." He didn't automatically assume I was like women that he'd met before.

He got to know me, and what I was like, based on my actions/attitudes, and my actions/attitudes alone...Not based off of what other women were like.

He treated me with love and kindness...and the faults he did find (because, let's face it, we all have faults), he accepted them as just part of me. Some I can change, some i cannot.

No one is perfect and we have to accept the faults of others, especially the one we want to become involved with. Granted, there are just some faults that are unacceptable...But that only means that that person isn't for you. Not every woman has the *insert unacceptable fault here* that you detest.

Storzech, I understand you'e had a rough time with women, and have come across many not so good ones. That doesn't mean all women are. Take a better attitude...get to know women for themselves, based on themselves alone, not based on other women. Do not assume we as women are all the same, because we are not. Just like men aren't all the same. There's the "good" and "bad" apples in every group. I can't stress that enough.

You wouldn't like it if a woman said "All that men want is sex", etc, correct? Because that's untrue, not all men are after just sex. And not all women are whores.

Believe in women, without judging them on past experience before you know them for them. A lot of times you will come across those undesireable type women...But eventually, by getting and keeping a good attitude you'll find the woman of your dreams.

I wish you luck and happiness.

~Pipi Moogs

Without trying to sound cynical etc but i have found that admitting who i am to people has lost me so many friends over the years even if i have known that person for years before telling them. I don't know if i will ever find a woman in my life who wears or is interested in nappies. But its got to the point now is honesty really the best policy or just ignore who i am and lead a false life.

I know most girls may not understand or like diapers or me wearing them, but I have to be honest with them even if it ebarasses me. If they do not have a problem then that is good plus. My other issue is the sex issue. I tell any girl that if they have a relationship with me I will refuse to have sex until married. This is a cathlic teaching on it and I respect and understand why it is there. I think my main difficulty is how do I strike up a conversation etc. with a girl that I may or may not know. In some cases I really think I have a problem of being shy and unsure about myself. I appreciate all of you helping. If I find a girl with your help I would love to cook you a four star meal.

The problem is each one I start talking with either at some point wants money or is a totally a pain in the but. Is it me or does it seem a majority of females are a bunch of lustful, lying and greedy hors.

Any GIRL on here that reads this, is definiltey not going to be knocking at your door any time soon. You apparently have a bad attitude and opinion about girls, if this is the case you will not find anyone any time soon. You first must be happy with yourself to be able to give yourself in a relationship. Secondly, you must be happy with being alone to be able to be in a relationship. You mentioned you didn't want to meet girls in the library etc cause you're not sure their age, yet you are willing to meet them online where they can lie even more so about their age, not to mention their gender. I personally think you are going about your search all wrong, if you are a catholic and believe in God and His awesome power, then how about letting HIM decide who you will be with. How about praying for what you are looking for in a person and allowing God to work when its HIS time.... you said you want to wait for sex until marriage, I respect you in that decision.... and if you believe that its a catholic teaching (I'm not saying its not)... then maybe you should have some faith in other areas of your life, like finding the right girl.

I went through so many different guys until I found the right one for me, luckily hes a DL/Daddy himself so the diapers is not an issue in our relationship... however... it didn't happen over night. I went through a lot of heartaches and breakups until the right one came along, but I was happy with myself as a person, i was happy being alone, and I wasn't looking for a relationship, it just happened.

Maybe you shouldn't focus so much into finding a girl, rather use that energy into making yourself a better person for when that right girl comes along.....this way you have so much to offer this girl, that she will think she's not good enough for you....

I have to admit that I may have been mad when I wrote the first post. I do hold that view but I try to set it aside and have hope that I am wrong. In the posts I have read here many of you girls are in certain ways proving me wrong. You see the Cathlic match website was referred to me while with a LTCDR at a comrel project at a port call in Antigua. I met one there she was a nice girl but I think the chemistry was not right. I tried it because other sailors on my ship had good luck. I guess I have always had crappy luck. I am sorry if you ladies feel insulted just see that I have had bad experiences, but I am also am very forgiving and patient, and have great hope I will one day have a family of my own.