LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loudest diaper help please.

7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@rusty pins here is another good question.  How does @Toddler Pampers attach the garbage liner to the back of the other diaper.

Good question but if it was me I would stretch out the original diaper and cut the new backing slightly oversized, then carefully wrap it around the edges and glue it in place with a thin bead of Elmers!  I'd cut around the area of the tapes so as not to cover them, likewise I would cut the new backing so as not to cover the side panels in front where I tape the diaper on.  I'd probably try it but I won't pay for a package of trash compacter bags just to make a super crinkly diaper.

I have found the loudest combo, by accident. 

ABU Simple Ultra combined with thin pants. (Nike FitDry) 
Done some short hiking, and it was way louder than I expected. 
I could hear the crinkle and it was very obvious what I was wearing. 

I changed to jeans before I went shopping, silencing the crinkles. 

This would be right at home in the Sissy Room, too. Imagine being drug around by your dom six hours after your last change, sounding like  a fireworks dispaly and she says "See, Chrissie, everone knows that you are a diaper baby, and you smell, too"

It's been a while since I've worn Safaris but from what I remember, they were on the louder side.  Any plastic backed diaper has some crinkle to it, but I tend to go for quieter ones if I can for discreteness. I've never had anyone told me they can hear my diapers (but if anyone has heard my diapers, they've never said a word about it so maybe they have heard me crinkling around and just never said anything.)

😏 If you want to be loud and proud, Krinklz live up to their namesake and Safari are super loud. I'll never forget how loud I was even when I wet to near capacity. It was getting insane at that point. Literally crunchy compared to the Tena and Megamax I normally wear. You crunch with every toddle waddle when you move your legs or sit and stand! 😬

• Like 1

Tranquility ATN diapers are crinkly when I first put them on, but then under clothing they are discreet. no one ha ever said anything to me. I think I will put one on with a booster for the day after I change my wet and messy morning diaper.

On 7/20/2023 at 5:12 AM, HentaiKamiDL said:

I wear Northshore Megamaxes most of the time, and I feel like they're louder than a damn jet engine. Haha~

I don't go out of my way to be noticed- but I don't go out of my way to hide it excessively either. I am quite certain I've been around people who have been very much able to hear it- but most people don't actually associate such a sound with diapers, unless they know in advance.

Not that I have tried it, but I imagine a plastic cover/ plastic pants might give you a louder effect? Just try not to involve unwilling people, and all is good. ^^

These:  https://www.myprotex.com/products/double-layer-rustle-pant

14 hours ago, WBxx said:

Have you tried them?

Yes I have.  I just ordered a second pair.  Get one size larger as their size chart gives a waist and leg range that is pretty wide.  For example, waist for large is 24 to 45 inches.  X large is 26 to 49 inches.  That's a range of over 20 inches.  If you are even close to the top range (say 40 inch waist), don't go with Large up to 45 inch.  Get X-large up to 49 inches.  I think one person even said in a review on their website page to get the next size up and I have to agree with that.  The ones I got are a bit snug but they do rustle.

• 2 months later...

I love crinkly diapers ...Its all I knew growing up in the 70s. Pampers then were very crinkly. I wouldnt wear crinkly diapers to make others hear .It would be for me to hear that satisfying crinkle. As far as crinkly diapers go those Pink Rearz Princess ones do Crinkle a lot also IN Control Elite white diapers have a nice crinkle.