LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adventure Puffs diaper

Anybody try these Adventure Puffs diapers?  https://kitnitiative.com/products/adventure-puffs-diapers

I  really love the print on them and I reviews that I've seen say that they're a good diaper.  They're on sale now if you buy a case. I normally don't dive in head first with a case, but at $2 a diaper,  I think it's a pretty good deal. 

I'll definitely post some pics and let you know what I think when they get here.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Spanky said:

Anybody try these Adventure Puffs diapers?  https://kitnitiative.com/products/adventure-puffs-diapers

I  really love the print on them and I reviews that I've seen say that they're a good diaper.  They're on sale now if you buy a case. I normally don't dive in head first with a case, but at $2 a diaper,  I think it's a pretty good deal. 

I'll definitely post some pics and let you know what I think when they get here.

Hiii!

Those are cute 😍!

I think I may have to try them. Thanks for the heads up!

🧜‍♂️

This is the first time I have seen or read about these diapers and the company.

The website looks like some kind of start-up thing. Not much useful company information you find there.

I would like to know more about the diapers and the company. Do they have a serious long-term business case? Are the diapers made in China? Are the diapers and the print their own design/product development? I cannot determine that from the website or social media.

who are they? Where are they located? I can't find a business address, just a phone number and email. Is it a legitimately registered company or just a product name or just a secret private person unknown to me as a customer trying to sell me some diapers? Who is really behind it? owner/representative/managing director? Who is responsible for the products, quality and customer service etc.?

So many unanswered questions…blowing in the wind…

9 minutes ago, Little_Mouse said:

This is the first time I have seen or read about these diapers and the company.

The website looks like some kind of start-up thing. Not much useful company information you find there.

I would like to know more about the diapers and the company. Do they have a serious long-term business case? Are the diapers made in China? Are the diapers and the print their own design/product development? I cannot determine that from the website or social media.

who are they? Where are they located? I can't find a business address, just a phone number and email. Is it a legitimately registered company or just a product name or just a secret private person unknown to me as a customer trying to sell me some diapers? Who is really behind it? owner/representative/managing director? Who is responsible for the products, quality and customer service etc.?

So many unanswered questions…blowing in the wind…

It is a startup company.  They're out of Savana GA. That's about all I know.  The few reviews that I found,  people like their diapers. 

• Like 1

@Spanky Thanks for the info. Maybe I just have to be a little more patient and wait and see what it turns out to be. Everyone has to start somewhere and learn how to run a business. If the company and the products are ok, success will probably come. More opportunities and more competition can only benefit us all. 🙂

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

@Spanky Thanks for the info. Maybe I just have to be a little more patient and wait and see what it turns out to be. Everyone has to start somewhere and learn how to run a business. If the company and the products are ok, success will probably come. More opportunities and more competition can only benefit us all. 🙂

So true. Personally,  I really like the design of the diaper and love trying different diapers.  I dove in head first with a whole case to try.  I figure that even if they're only a mediocre ABDL diaper, at $2 a diaper with this sale, I'll just change them more often. 

22 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I just sent them a message about asking them if they wanted a formal review on their products. I dont do AB stuff but always willing to help out others on here.

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in our product.

As of this writing, it is one of our company policies to kindly decline proposals in which we send out diapers for review purposes.

We certainly encourage you to try them out and see if they are right for you, though!  We offer a mixed-size sample that makes it easy to to figure out which size is right for you.

Alternatively, you can check out a blog post we made for our FAQ that goes over the sizing measurements of our diapers.  We have included that link below as well.

Thank you again so much for reaching out!

Blog post:
 https://kitnitiative.com/blogs/news/the-adventurers-new-diaper-sizing-concerns

Product page:
https://kitnitiative.com/products/adventure-puffs-diapers?variant=40164506239035

Best wishes,

Floopi & Wiffle

9 hours ago, Young1 said:

They look like a really good diaper buy the looks of it 

I'll let everyone know when I get them

• Like 2

My Adventure Puffs diapers should be here tomorrow.  Can't wait.  Diaper delivery day always seems like Christmas morning. 

• Like 2