LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best ABDL 4 Tape Diapers?

I'm looking to expand my collection of diaps to 4 tape / tab diapers and I need to know ones that aren't like the pink princess one. I want ones that are white with cute designs like Rearz Critter Caboose.

8 minutes ago, APaddedPilot said:

I'm looking to expand my collection of diaps to 4 tape / tab diapers and I need to know ones that aren't like the pink princess one. I want ones that are white with cute designs like Rearz Critter Caboose.

Crinklz has several prints. I don't know for sure, but the ones I've bought are white with designs in black ink.

7 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

Little for big or ABU diapers or Tykables

For printed diapers, I recommend Crinklz Astronout and Rearz Safari.

Would recommend trying some sample packs from different suppliers as we all have different preferences in terms of wants and needs such as sizes that fit one, capacity, comfort, thickness, noise, design, patterns and colors etc.

On 5/25/2023 at 7:16 PM, APaddedPilot said:

There's just so many out there.  I really like the Rearz Critter Caboose and the Mermaid Tales 🧜‍♀️.  Also love the Crinklz Astronaut.  Crinklz also has the original Crinklz,  the Aquinaut and the Buccaneer diapers that are white with designs. 

A new diaper that I just ordered is the Adventure Puffs,  a new start up company.  I haven't gotten them yet to try, but I love their design.  As of now, they still show their case price on sale. 2 Bucks a diaper if you buy a case is a pretty good deal.   https://kitnitiative.com/products/adventure-puffs-diapers

ABU Alpha GatorZ,  King and PeekABU diapers are white with designs.  Their Little Pawz are white with green sides.  I love them all. They have more than I haven't tried. 

Bambino Skooldoodle,  Carnival  are great diapers too.

You just have to do a web search for what is appealing to you  and try them out.

You can go to wearing clouds and order a bunch of different samples to try.