LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper leak in public space

Diaper Leak in Public Space  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If you wear a diaper and you have a innocent accident where the diaper leaks, and is visible on your clothing and on furniture that does not belong to you, what do you do?

• Hope no one saw and leave quickly to avoid any further embarrassment
    • Speak to the owner, explain you wear a diaper and offer any assistance to clean it up

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/31/2023 at 04:00 PM

Neither as I would not be so inconsiderate as to leak on someone else's furniture!  If my diaper was that saturated, I would know it and change it or take care not to sit on anyone's property where I could leak.  At home I have leaked on the cushion of my old computer chair many times but I also was aware my thin store brand diaper was getting over saturated and knew leaking was more than a possibility.  Now days with a new computer chair I sit on a washable waterproof pad when I know I'll probably leak.  Away from home it's not going to happen as I don't wear diapers around people I know or at their homes.  I wouldn't sit in a chair at a store in an overly wet diaper that could leak.  That's very disrespectful of someone else's property.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Neither as I would not be so inconsiderate as to leak on someone else's furniture!  If my diaper was that saturated, I would know it and change it or take care not to sit on anyone's property where I could leak.  At home I have leaked on the cushion of my old computer chair many times but I also was aware my thin store brand diaper was getting over saturated and knew leaking was more than a possibility.  Now days with a new computer chair I sit on a washable waterproof pad when I know I'll probably leak.  Away from home it's not going to happen as I don't wear diapers around people I know or at their homes.  I wouldn't sit in a chair at a store in an overly wet diaper that could leak.  That's very disrespectful of someone else's property.

A diaper failure is also a possibility in a fresh or nearly fresh..an unnoticed tear or defect is always a possibility it's not jut wearing a too wet diaper.

I’ve never leaked on anything before but I’ve certainly had the tell-tale half moon wetness on my pants and shorts because of leaky diapers while in public.  

Leaked pretty badly at work halfway through my shift the other day, with no spare diaper. Fortunately I usually work alone on the night shift and the chairs are vinyl so cleanup was easy, but sitting in cold jeans and a leaky diaper on top of paper towels and trying to hide my wet butt on the way out was not something I'd like to repeat. 

I've had a few leaks in public years ago when I wore thinner generic brand diapers that need changed after one wetting and I didn't pay attention to how wet my diaper was. Luckily I had on either dark jean material (jeans, shorts, capris) or black, so the leaks weren't noticeable. My favorite combo nowadays is a high capacity absorbent diaper. If I go for a cloth backed diaper like a Rearz Active Air I'll wear a NorthShore trifecta diaper cover over top just in case of a leak.