LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non-Kink novels with "kinky" themes

Hello,

I want to ask if anyone's read books that have elements that would work perfectly in kink stories (ABDL, sissy, pet play, bdsm, what have you) but are written as normal, or for apparent other reasons. This can be as extreme or subtle, and deliberate or accidental as possible.

For example:

Brideshead Revisited (a semi classic novel) has a character named "Sebastian" who is a university undergrad that carries around a teddy bear, acts in a very childish manner, and is generally treated in line with that. He definitely isn't meant to be a "little," it was a critique of the naivete of the upper class, but I could definitely see the same character in a kink story.

The Garden of Eden, an unfinished novel by Hemingway, deals with a lot of gender flipping. A male character is pressured to present as female while his wife presents as male. Again, not sure what Hemmingway intended, but some parts would definitely work in a sissy story.

A probably ripe genre would be (As in swords and dragons fantasy, not AB fantasy) books I've read. The Wheel of Time (spoiler alert for the show) contained things that I only realized later were comparable to pet play, bdsm, and age play. Sword of Truth takes it further with an army of women who are basically dominatrixes. In both cases they are just written as normal parts of their 'worlds,' but I'm fairly certain that is what the author intended.

• Like 1

Heinlein's I Will Fear No Evil is about a man that has his brain transplanted into a young woman's body.

Many of Jack L. Chalker's works contain TG elements.

Something Wicked This Way Comes  by Ray Bradbury is based upon Age Reduction/Progression horror themes.

• Like 2

Like most little kids in the 1990s, I was a big fan of the Goosebumps book series. The one I remember most vividly was The Cuckoo Clock of Doom about a kid who messes around with a cuckoo clock that makes it start reversing time and he gets younger. The climax of the book has him having been turned back into a baby. The book is literally Baby's First Age Regression.

It was a formative experience, to say the least.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Heinlein's I Will Fear No Evil is about a man that has his brain transplanted into a young woman's body.

Many of Jack L. Chalker's works contain TG elements.

Something Wicked This Way Comes  by Ray Bradbury is based upon Age Reduction/Progression horror themes.

Had to look up "Something WIcked", and it sort of reminds me of a goosebumps episode.

Might have to look up Jack L Chalker

16 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Like most little kids in the 1990s, I was a big fan of the Goosebumps book series. The one I remember most vividly was The Cuckoo Clock of Doom about a kid who messes around with a cuckoo clock that makes it start reversing time and he gets younger. The climax of the book has him having been turned back into a baby. The book is literally Baby's First Age Regression.

It was a formative experience, to say the least.

I remember an episode like that! Also a "Goosebumps make your own adventure" where one of the "bad" endings had you becoming a baby LOL. I liked that book as a kid, I wonder if it did influence my later writing

5 hours ago, vvp39 said:

This light-hearted murder mystery has a single young protagonist. 
I could probably be talked into passing it on....

IMG_4795.jpg

I can't find this anywhere. What is it about?

Forgot title but there was a time travel film w a hermaphrodite, was both parents.  Mercedes Lackey's Vape mar story the Last Herald Mage, has gay soulmates, and one later gets gangbanged.  Laurell k Hamilton's series about Meredith Gentry, has fae three way sex! Lika Bowen wrote series The Shadow: 1 gay, 1 transvestite, 1 bi... Tanya Huff, the Fire's Stone, has a thief and a gay prince.  Warren Rochelle, Harvest of Changelings, 4 half fae, 2 pair up are boys but one abused by his dad.  Joan D Vinge, catspaw: telepath gets raped to get evidence on the guy.

• Like 1
On 5/26/2023 at 7:55 PM, PetahPetah said:

Forgot title but there was a time travel film w a hermaphrodite, was both parents.  Mercedes Lackey's Vape mar story the Last Herald Mage, has gay soulmates, and one later gets gangbanged.  Laurell k Hamilton's series about Meredith Gentry, has fae three way sex! Lika Bowen wrote series The Shadow: 1 gay, 1 transvestite, 1 bi... Tanya Huff, the Fire's Stone, has a thief and a gay prince.  Warren Rochelle, Harvest of Changelings, 4 half fae, 2 pair up are boys but one abused by his dad.  Joan D Vinge, catspaw: telepath gets raped to get evidence on the guy.

that sounds fun :o a lot going on for one stories!

On 5/26/2023 at 6:55 PM, PetahPetah said:

3 hours ago, ABAlex said:

that sounds fun :o a lot going on for one stories!

That's five stories/series.

The first was based off of Heinlein's All You Zombies. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

That's five stories/series.

The first was based off of Heinlein's All You Zombies. 

OOHHH I misudnerstood. Thought it was a lot for one book

Something Wicked This Way Comes was for sure one of things that struck a nerve the first time seeing if that makes sense and even if it didn't it's still a solid piece of fiction.

One of the things I find really cool is that the artist, Alberto Vargas, who is known for being the source/inspiration/creator of World War Two American GI Pin Up girl art. In addition to this he later would go on to work for Hugh Hefner in his future career.

Also he made this artistic depiction of his wife and I believe was published in Vanity Fair 30'sish?
image.thumb.png.92639caa7b20fb61953f1a5d824e4a6f.png

Also the infamous Chapter 19 from Goosebumps
image.thumb.png.4d6c343b4e82fbe962b2800277b66f32.png

• 9 months later...
On 5/30/2023 at 1:05 AM, eatenbywo1ves said:

Something Wicked This Way Comes was for sure one of things that struck a nerve the first time seeing if that makes sense and even if it didn't it's still a solid piece of fiction.

One of the things I find really cool is that the artist, Alberto Vargas, who is known for being the source/inspiration/creator of World War Two American GI Pin Up girl art. In addition to this he later would go on to work for Hugh Hefner in his future career.

Also he made this artistic depiction of his wife and I believe was published in Vanity Fair 30'sish?
image.thumb.png.92639caa7b20fb61953f1a5d824e4a6f.png

Also the infamous Chapter 19 from Goosebumps
image.thumb.png.4d6c343b4e82fbe962b2800277b66f32.png

Sorry for late replies to this, but I remember something VERY simmilar to that in a Goosebumps make your own adventure. That first part in chapter 19 sounds almost exactly like something I'd write, except that he'd still be an adult, just in diapers anyway :) 

On 6/2/2023 at 9:07 AM, Babyqtboy said:

Stephen King’s Gerald’s Game is about BDSM that goes horribly wrong. There is even an ABDL reference in it

Wait actually? Whats the referecne to ABDL?

38 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

Sorry for late replies to this, but I remember something VERY simmilar to that in a Goosebumps make your own adventure. That first part in chapter 19 sounds almost exactly like something I'd write, except that he'd still be an adult, just in diapers anyway :) 

Wait actually? Whats the referecne to ABDL?

Page 208, at least in the hard copy first print, “Besides, there were weirder kinks; Frieda Soames from across the street had once confessed to Jessie ( after 2 drinks before lunch and a 1/2 a bottle of wine during) that her ex husband had enjoyed being powdered and diapered.”

2 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

Page 208, at least in the hard copy first print, “Besides, there were weirder kinks; Frieda Soames from across the street had once confessed to Jessie ( after 2 drinks before lunch and a 1/2 a bottle of wine during) that her ex husband had enjoyed being powdered and diapered.”

LOL wow.

2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

LOL wow.

I read Gerald’s Game about 3 years after I realized I was in fact ABDL, going back and re-reading older Stephen King and subsequently later Kng novels, I have realized that about 95% of his works include at least a single mention of diapers, bed wetting, pants pissing or messing. Not implying King is ABDL, but obviously he finds anything infantilizing, horrifying 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I read Gerald’s Game about 3 years after I realized I was in fact ABDL, going back and re-reading older Stephen King and subsequently later Kng novels, I have realized that about 95% of his works include at least a single mention of diapers, bed wetting, pants pissing or messing. Not implying King is ABDL, but obviously he finds anything infantilizing, horrifying 

Yes, I noticed that too. I always took it as his sense of humour, and that scatological things add to a type of horror as a "gross out" thing. He has some interesting discussions of types of horror and that was one of them.

• Like 1