LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stellars 24/7 Journey

So, I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for only a couple of weeks. Started on April 24. Before now the longest that I had worn diapers 24/7 was 2 weeks and then I stopped for awhile. I am going to keep moving forward with this and see how long this goes. Both peeing and pooping in them.

Being completely open, I do have bowel issues and have for most of my life (which for whatever reason my family in the past had forgotten about when I was younger. I used to skip eating breakfast before school to limit any chances of having issues.). I am taking some things to help that but it's still there and have always feared of being away from a bathroom when needing to use it. I have even had a few accidents in recent years when out doing things away from any quick access to a restroom.

Now this week while I was at someones house working I think that they noticed that I was wearing a diaper because when they were describing something from a story they bluntly said "it's like a diaper hugging around your body", which was random. I didn't show any reaction but I feel like they know. Maybe they wont tell anyone as they are very relaxed with some things. I just know that if certain other people find out then ill have to fully come out about it because I live in a bubble of very religious friends and family. After wearing diapers here and there, off and on since 2016, I want to completely commit to it.

Now, I haven't thrown away my underwear but have put a lot of them up in the closet. I use a few to put over my diapers for when I am out as it does help keep the noise down. I just can't completely get rid of them for that reason or else I would.

It's nice wearing a diaper at all times when I am doing anything and don't need to run to the restroom to pee. 

Using my diaper while in bed probably is going to tricky for me because I haven't had bedwetting issues since I was like 6 or 7 and over the past few weeks I haven't felt the need to pee until I got up out of bed. There was one morning that I felt like I needed to go while laying and I actively went but it's not something that happens often. Maybe over time?

I am tall and thin and have always worn jeans a size too big for me as I got conditioned to enjoying loose clothes my whole life. So hiding diapers at all times when I am out isn't hard for me, even under dress clothes. It's keeping my shirt down every time I bend over that's tricky.

I know that it's going to take some more adjusting but ill deal with it as this goes on. My job requires basically working outside a lot and now that its getting in to the hot months that's probably going to be a challenge.

So this is where I am at.

• Like 4

I wear them 24/7 but have not committed to pooping in the diapers. I have an ABDL housemate who is also 24/7, but he is both bowel and bladder incontinent and has had to deal with this for years. Summertime is a tough time. The heat can make the rashes more of a challenge. I work indoors and mostly from home.

I hope this works out for you. If someone spots your diaper, I always feel you owe them no explanation. If they can't handle your need, then they have the issue. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Edited by WeaselDiaperBoy
typos
  • Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Still on the path and haven't strayed. Although admittedly I have thought like "I am running late going somewhere and need to change myself first. Maybe if I wear underwear this one time.." but I overcame that.

Even before I started wearing 24/7 I noticed that more and more I needed to pee when simply washing my hands or other things involving water. Now it's like, nearly every time I drink water I need to pee. I know that it's nothing new of feeling water making people pee but could being more relaxed while wearing diapers regularly be the reason why it has increased? Like, even when I am outside working and I go to get a drink of water I suddenly need to pee.

I am hopeful that at some point I will be able to wet my diaper while laying in bed. So far I don't even feel like I need to until I get up out of the bed.

The regular diaper buying has begun. I used to buy different diapers over time and hoard them. Thick and thin diapers. So it feels different now when buying them, knowing that they will be worn sooner than in the past.

What I am waiting for is when I need to go while in public around others. That's going to be interesting. I have gone while someone was close to me while working and I simply walked off but not like around a group of people yet.

I know that I am very early in to this though. Just thinking through all of the different things to practice doing.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone.

I decided to take a break from trying to go 24/7 a few months ago when I did because summer had arrived and I am outside for work very often. Holy cow did it get hot in August. So I felt like I decided to do this at the worst time of the year. 

Decided to give it another run last Sunday now that the heat is nearly behind me, which I can't wait for even cooler temperatures. So its only been nearly a week but I am committing to this. This will give me time to condition myself to the change more before summer next year. Finding diapers that will be the best for me to use for when that time comes.

I have also thought about throwing away my underwear (or most of them) because when I did wear them for work over my diaper they were constantly sliding down and then id need to reach down behind me to pull them back up. Just isn't worth the hassle. Like I said before, Im a thin guy that's always worn jeans a size too big and the crinkle sound I am good at hiding without having something over them. I am at the point of this of like, if people notice and find out, whatever. Ill deal with it then.

So my thing with wearing diapers is ill pee in them every time but with pooping it depends on what I could tell it's going to be. Like, if it's more than normal then ill run to the bathroom but if it's nothing major then I try to use the diaper. As I have said in the past, I have had issues my whole life. Pretty sure I have IBS. That sort of thing runs in the family I think but I enjoy having the security of a diaper in case I can't make it to somewhere.

Diapers has also become my distraction after losing my dog last November, who was nearly 15. Just have felt very alone and depressed and I have always kept wearing them when I needed something to make me feel better.

By the way, I am doing this while wearing them at Church. Literally standing up in front of a group of people while wearing a diaper, I try to just detach myself from worrying about it.

So anyway, my goal is to eventually be completely diaper dependent to the point that I can't go back.

Start of current attempt: September 24th.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Stellar said:

Hi everyone.

I decided to take a break from trying to go 24/7 a few months ago when I did because summer had arrived and I am outside for work very often. Holy cow did it get hot in August. So I felt like I decided to do this at the worst time of the year. 

Decided to give it another run last Sunday now that the heat is nearly behind me, which I can't wait for even cooler temperatures. So its only been nearly a week but I am committing to this. This will give me time to condition myself to the change more before summer next year. Finding diapers that will be the best for me to use for when that time comes.

I have also thought about throwing away my underwear (or most of them) because when I did wear them for work over my diaper they were constantly sliding down and then id need to reach down behind me to pull them back up. Just isn't worth the hassle. Like I said before, Im a thin guy that's always worn jeans a size too big and the crinkle sound I am good at hiding without having something over them. I am at the point of this of like, if people notice and find out, whatever. Ill deal with it then.

So my thing with wearing diapers is ill pee in them every time but with pooping it depends on what I could tell it's going to be. Like, if it's more than normal then ill run to the bathroom but if it's nothing major then I try to use the diaper. As I have said in the past, I have had issues my whole life. Pretty sure I have IBS. That sort of thing runs in the family I think but I enjoy having the security of a diaper in case I can't make it to somewhere.

Diapers has also become my distraction after losing my dog last November, who was nearly 15. Just have felt very alone and depressed and I have always kept wearing them when I needed something to make me feel better.

By the way, I am doing this while wearing them at Church. Literally standing up in front of a group of people while wearing a diaper, I try to just detach myself from worrying about it.

So anyway, my goal is to eventually be completely diaper dependent to the point that I can't go back.

Welcome back to the land of The Untraining! Please keep us updated. :) 

• Like 1

Good for you on your choice to just do it... for the shirt untying issue, look at snap crotch onsie in single colors (grey, black, white, blue) some of then have a more AB cut, but the ones I use most look just like t shirts, or poplo shirts.. no untucking, and they help hold everything in place, also muffle the crinkle a bit.

• Like 2

Summers can be brutal for those of us who are diaper dependent, and perhaps near Hellish if you live somewhere warm.  This past summer I had a really bad diaper rash that took months and oral and topical antibiotic treatment.

After years of untraining I am totally incontinent which is unfortunate, because I discovered that airing out helped greatly.  No matter how hard I tried to change frequently, thinner more breathable diapers, and Pull-ups didn’t hold up.  Plus at nights I’m a very heavy wetter, and rely on a plastic backed Megamax with booster   Good for incontinence, bad for airing out  

So, out of act of near desperation I used a foley for a few days so I could air out better. Obvious disclaimer Foley catheters have risks and should be discussed with your medical professional.  Luckily I had supplies like bags and tubing leftover from my previous failed foray into condom catheters. Even so, it was a painful, achy sore, miserable experience.  It helped jumpstart my body’s counter attack, but it was not a fond summer memory.

My new analogy for the commitment needed to fully untrain is, “Would having to wear a Foley catheter with a urine bag for days at a time, in the summer, in order to heal a stubborn diaper rash, deter you from wanting to be diaper dependent? 

I don’t think you can fault anyone for wanting more time to think about it.  😂 

Edit: To answer my own question, no regrets whatsoever. While there are certainly times where being totally diaper dependent makes life downright miserable. And for me, the novelty has long since worn off.  But the rash is now fully healed, it’s cooling down, and I got through it.  Besides, I’ll be better prepared for the next time it happens. 

• Like 2
On 9/30/2023 at 12:23 PM, Stellar said:

Hi everyone.

Welcome back! I recently started the other day and want to become diaper dependent so I can't go back! I threw away some of my underwear also cause it prevents me from going back.

Besides I had more diapers then underwear so this was needed.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

One month in....

This morning I threw away all of my underwear. Tuesdays is trash day here and on every Tuesday morning I consider doing it but held out. This is the morning that I leave behind ever using underwear again. I know that it's easy to just go buy some more but it's symbolic more than anything. I am not going back regardless.

About a week and half ago while thinking about what I could do to help progress this journey I decided that I need to work on peeing while in bed. Very difficult. Like my body actively resists. So I am literally telling myself "its okay, let go. let go." and I finally go after a couple of minutes. Whenever I wake up now and feel like I need to pee I don't leave the bed until I do. That's nearly every morning. Hopefully over time it will get easier. I have been using little padded mats for incontinence on top of a waterproof mattress cover as protection. Have had some leaks but between the two different diapers that I have used (Northshore Supreme and Crinklz) Crinklz seems to have less leaks for me. Honestly they have become my new favorite.

During the day I wear Northshore Supreme Lites (which luckily I had bought right before it was discontinued) but am looking for others as an alternative. Will probably will be trying the Northshore MegaMax Airlock lites soon as well as getting a diaper cover. I used to wear Bambino's years ago (when I only wore diapers a couple days a week) before going to NorthShores and have tried Molicares but I gravitated to sticking with NorthShores because it's so much more convenient.

Doing this honestly is getting me motivated to take care of myself better and to be more aware of what I am spending my money on each month.

Anyway, I am rambling.... I probably will be spacing out my updates more from here on out but I just wanted to share, for myself more than anything because I don't really talk about this with anyone in person. Thank you to everyone for the replies and being helpful!

• Like 1