LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a question for my friends.

I have a serious question for my friends. What do you like about me, and by that I mean, what about my presence in y'all lives do y'all enjoy? I'm not going to hashtag anyone because y'all know who you are. Thanks guys so much for helping me!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒβ™₯οΈπŸ‘πŸ™‚β™₯οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Little Spider said:

I have a serious question for my friends. What do you like about me, and by that I mean, what about my presence in y'all lives do y'all enjoy? I'm not going to hashtag anyone because y'all know who you are. Thanks guys so much for helping me!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒβ™₯οΈπŸ‘πŸ™‚β™₯οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

I like that you are someone easy to talk to. and are like my best friend on Daily Diapers. and that we always have great discussions together. Big Hugs buddy.❀️❀️❀️ 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Little Spider said:

@Little Spider

I can say that your presenceΒ  here has been awesome.Β  We all have days That are good or bad, when things happen that are out of control, or things in our lives we deal with everyday.Β  I like that you are positive in most circumstances and that you can find the positive when you end up with a negative situation. This is something that I've had to learn over the years, because like you, having a disability, there are things that say that you are disabled, and then there are other things that say that you are not. Sure for example we might not be able to play baseball for the Red Sox, or we might not be able to play for the Texans, or other sports things, but we find other things that interest us to be able to keep us active. One of the things that I find about you is that you're able to do that, even when you have a negative influence or something going on, and you're able to articulate it in a way that makes sense so that people understand it. As I have told you before, we may both be disabled, but our disabilities do not have us, and should always be thought of as something that we have to deal with, but that do not stop us from doing something that we want to do. By that I mean, that of course I'm not going to be able to play sports or things that require me to walk and move around and Run but sometimes there are ways to be able to play the sport or the activity without having to run, and things can be made so that you don't have to.

I remember when I was a kid in school: I couldn't play the games that my friends did, and I went to gym just like they did, but unfortunately there wasn't much that I could do in my first school for Gym, But one of the good things that I always remember is being able to pitch in a kickball game, or to do something that I can do to be a part of the team. That way all of us work together and we get the job done, and we have good feelings and everything else. Sometimes, when you have a disability, you think of the negative, but you always should think that there is a positive somewhere. Like the fact that you are willing to explore that, and that you are able to articulate your feelings quite well.Β 

You are a good friend, and while you are young, you have learned a lot, and you should always remember that your life always is like a canvas, part of which hasn't been written yet, and you have the ability to do anything you set your mind to within reason. Never give up on your dreams and always remember:Β  You may have a disability like me, but remember that your disability does not have you!

******HUGS**********

Brian

• Like 1

I have a better idea; find outr what YOU like about you. That is what will make or break you. Only the holow people decide to live their years trying to build themselves around what others think of them, or those with such massive inferiority complexes that they go searching for compliments. I likeΒ  rsons who live by "to thine own self be true". Like Ricky Nelson said in the song; "you can't please everybody, so, you gotta pleaxe yourself"

• Like 2

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for participating. I've been struggling a lot with jealousy lately. And one of my friends suggested this little exercise to help me see that I actually DO make a difference in people's lives and that I do have value. And I have to say, I think it worked very well. Thank you guys so much! big hugs!πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ™‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for participating. I've been struggling a lot with jealousy lately. And one of my friends suggested this little exercise to help me see that I actually DO make a difference in people's lives and that I do have value. And I have to say, I think it worked very well. Thank you guys so much! big hugs!πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ™‚

What do we care? πŸ˜„ Just kidding!!!Β 
If you’ve ever seen the movie, β€œIt’s A Wonderful Life”(1946), that’s what it’s all about. Gorge Bailey, never realized how many people’s lives he touched, and made a difference in. Β 

• Like 2