LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Roadtrip!

Me and a couple of friends who are into ABDL are going to go on a roadtrip in a couple of months and we were wanting to find ABDL stores, maybe ABDL events, and ABDL supportive places. We're leaving from Arkansas and planning on going to the Diaper Depot, ABdlr, Changing Times, and My Inner Baby if they are able to re-open before our trip. We plan on saving a lot of cash up to go and buy unique diapers, punishment equipment, and maybe some babyish clothing. We plan on going to the ABU Invasion event in Boston and Indy Dreamworld events happening soon.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

Me and a couple of friends who are into ABDL are going to go on a roadtrip in a couple of months and we were wanting to find ABDL stores, maybe ABDL events, and ABDL supportive places. We're leaving from Arkansas and planning on going to the Diaper Depot, ABdlr, Changing Times, and My Inner Baby if they are able to re-open before our trip. We plan on saving a lot of cash up to go and buy unique diapers, punishment equipment, and maybe some babyish clothing. We plan on going to the ABU Invasion event in Boston and Indy Dreamworld events happening soon.

What is this ABU invasion?

2 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

What is this ABU invasion?

Short answer: An ABDL convention

Long answer: (TLDR at bottom)

After Teddycon declared bankrupcy, AB Universe offered to buy their "company" (for lack of a better word) and converted it to "ABU Invasion".  Supposedly, anyone who bought a ticket for Teddycon 2020 or 21 has a $120 credit towards this new event although I'm not sure how it would compare because this is ABU's first time organizing such an event.

For those that have not heard, the main reason for Teddycon being gone is because after most of the tickets for their 2021 convention were already sold, they were bullied into adopting a vaccine mandate against the will of many of their prospective attendees.  Many of whom made it clear (and I verified this myself) that 1. there was no vax requirement ititially, 2. The virus can still spread in a fully vaccinated population (citing countries such as Israel which implemented a nationwide vaccine mandate and still had new outbreaks afterwards), and 3. Other entertainment venues such as Six Flags did not require proof of vax.  This was around Sept. 2021.

The TC staff were more or less prohibited from giving refunds or an option of showing a negative covid test in leiu of a vax card when attendees spoke up that they were uncomfortable with the new policy.  Not surprisingly, the event was cancelled and given the situation and uncertainty surrounding it, the TC organizers decided it was time to call it quits with TC as a whole. 

The above narrative was taken from primary sources, I'm sure there's others here who read about this when it happened but for those who have not it's here so you can see the other side of the story.  There's a lot of talk among pro-vax people about what event organizers should do and/or require but they tend to leave out a lot of details.

TLDR: Teddycon was forced to change their rules for their 2021 convention.  It was a disaster.  They sold their "business" to ABU who made the "ABU Invasion".

9 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

59 minutes ago, babyalan said:
9 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

Would ya all come to Alberta Canada for the annual adult baby and diaper lovers campout from July 19th to 23rd of July its a Wed to Sunday afternoon if so please email me at babyalan007@gmail.com or abdlcampout@gmail.com