LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 6/21/2023 at 7:24 PM, Kahlez said:

I guess someone didnt got the note about that little detail. 

Now I really hope you take the time to explain what happens to the important chars. Brian is already setup as little sissy so would not be surprising if he ends up like a Briana :D. And yes I still have hope for Sarah and Judy maybe they at least will have some (play)dates. *Copium*

I'm sure we'll see what is in store for little Brian :3

On 6/22/2023 at 2:14 AM, FloridaKid said:

Okay, so maybe you do make it obvious once in a while. Fooled me anyway, since I was looking deeper than that. 🤣 Very interested to see how you follow up with the main characters. Still hoping Judy and Sarah will be able to see each other.

Well we still have 3 chapters and an epilogue... plenty of time for it to get better... or worse... for them :3

On 6/22/2023 at 3:24 AM, SGTbaby said:

So I am not surprising Headmistress got her, the price yes but not The Who.  I am still not sure regarding the modifications yet but that is ok. I feel like she gets to keep her brain but might be more of the toddler. Who knows but should be interesting for sure!

I guess the question is how evil is the Headmistress really? ^_^

On 6/22/2023 at 8:53 AM, Moon3ye said:

It is clear that no one has bid because the principal wants to keep them herself.

And clearly threatened the others to not bid on her. She seems like such a nice, well rounded, kind person, doesn't she? XD

On 6/22/2023 at 11:07 PM, Tracey said:

By the sounds of how the Headmistress talked her up she wants a babygirl.

Yeah by the sounds of it Judy will be her little baby girl.

On 6/23/2023 at 9:23 AM, CynthiaCM said:

So sad that Sarah is split from Judy. But that's the kind of thing that keeps this story riveting.

Plenty of chapters left! Well... 3, but still, a lot can happen in that time! And there's an epilogue too!

Chapter 18: Modifications

The LETO Syndicate – LittleFallenPrincess

“Hello there sweetie!” I heard a familiar voice from my side, but couldn’t turn my head to confirm my suspicions. “I’ll take it from here, Greg.”

The guard grunted, before walking back into the club the way we just came out.

And as he did, the other person walked around to my front.

“D’aww… well we all knew that was going to happen.” Alice said, appearing in my limited view.

“Mmm?” I replied, muffled by the dummy in my mouth which I couldn’t seem to spit out.

“The Headmistress wouldn’t let anyone else buy you. You’re hers.”

“Mmmmm?”

“It’s okay, sweetie. Because your Mummy has a few more little ones to auction off, we are going to skip the modification decisions stage for you and take you to the other little ones as they wait for their procedures. Don’t worry… Sarah is there. You can say your final goodbyes.”

“Mmmmmmmmmm!”

“I know… let’s get going, shall we?” Alice said, walking around behind me and pushing me down the familiar lifeless halls.

We entered the familiar playroom that had been our home for the past three weeks… for probably the last time.

I was carefully unstrapped from the gurney and picked up by Alice, who walked over to the playpen and deposited me in it, before she turned back around to remove the gurney from the room, leaving me alone on my padded arse.

“Judy!” Someone yelled from the other side of the playpen.

Looking up, I saw Sarah waddling over as quickly as she could, not giving a shit about her current state of undress, as she desperately rushed over to me.

“Judy! Are you okay?” She asked, dropping to her knees in front of me and lunging forward, hugging me tightly as she nuzzled into my neck.

“I… I’m okay… are… are you?” I replied.

“Yeah.”

“Have they done anything to you?”

“Not yet. They’re slowly making their way through us, regressing us into our new ‘parent’s choice of regressed adult. They’ve done eight or so of us so far… look…”

She released her grip on me, sitting back a bit and pointing over to the other side of the playpen… and I quickly found out it was scarier than I had imagined.

I saw a girl with long, blonde hair in the far corner of the playpen playing with some blocks, occasionally grabbing her feet and rocking back and forth, giggling. I couldn’t make out who she was, as I didn’t recognise her from this distance.

“That’s Brian.” Sarah said.

“Wait… no… that can’t…”

“They gave him something to grow his hair super fast, then they dyed it, and they turned him into a bubbly bimbo baby.”

“Wait… already?” I asked, gobsmacked.

“They did say we’d need our rest for the treatments. It turns out they’re pretty intensive. There are a couple of others who were turned into regressed sex toys… the rest are in various stages of infancy. All with various modifications made to them. Some hair changes, some weight changes, some mental regression, some just have their mobility reduced. Some of us are baby boys, some baby girls. The most heartbreaking… are the newborns.”

She then pointed at a couple of our class who were in those laid back bouncers, in footed sleepers as they slept soundly, unable to move apart from wriggle, drool dripping down their mouth.

“Oh God…” I couldn’t think of anything else to say… this… this was worse than I thought. I… “Wait… what about you? What did that creep decide to do to you?”

“Well I haven’t had my procedure yet. There’s still half a dozen or so before me. My… Daddy… wants a toddler. Thankfully, he doesn’t want many modifications apparently. They discussed this openly in front of me as I watched helplessly… Honestly, it was terrifying. But yeah, my new Daddy just wants me to act a bit more like a toddler. Bit of a lisp. No physical changes.” Sarah explained.

“That’s good at least…”

“And then after I’m done… it’ll be you. So go on… how much did you go for? I bet you went for double what I went for!”

“I…”

“What? Even more than that? Jeez!”

“One.”

“One what? One hundred million? One billion?”

“One… million.”

Sarah leaned back in surprise.

“But… you’re one of the important assets… like me… how did you go for such a low price? Who the hell bid on you?”

“No one did. That’s the thing.”

“No one? But how…”

“The Headmistress bought me.” I sighed.

“Oh… OH!” Her face turned to that of surprise and realisation. “That… that makes sense.”

“And by the looks of it… everyone else was too scared to bid against her.”

“I don’t blame them… she can be terrifying…”

“So yes… the Headmistress bought me.”

“And did she decide what to make you? A baby? Toddler?” She gulped as she hesitated saying what we both knew she was about to suggest. “...a newborn?”

“She’s busy finishing off the auction. So she hasn’t decided yet.” I shrugged.

“With her running the place… I’m sure she’ll leave you til last, as she can regress you into whatever she wants at any time.”

“Thanks for the reminder…”

“Sorry. I… come here.” She said, lunging forward again and hugging me.

“I’m sorry too. I wish you didn’t have to go. I wish we weren’t being separated. I wish…” Tears were streaming down my face. I knew what was coming, and I didn’t want it to happen. But there was no stopping it.

It was then that she got even closer to my ear and whispered something in it.

“...What if we could change that?”

She pulled away once again and I looked at her in confusion.

“Huh?”

“I mean…” She said in a hushed voice. “What if we could… not end up as babies.”

“That… isn’t going to happen…”

“But what if it could? What if we could… escape?”

“Escape? But… but we can’t escape! You know how impossibly well-guarded this place is?” I asked, trying not to be too loud.

“And did you not notice?”

“Notice what?”

“Most of the guards… are in the auction room.”

“Huh?” I thought back and remembered seeing a large number of guards… but I didn’t realise that may be most of them.

“And the Nannies… look… look around us…”

I carefully looked around so as to not arouse suspicion… and I couldn’t understand what Sarah was getting at.

“What Nannies?” I asked.

Exactly. Where are they all?”

“Oh… OH!” I knew what she was getting at now.

“Shhh! Quiet! The cameras are still running. But if we’re careful… and quick… I bet we could have a chance of getting out of here.”

“And if we fail?”

“It can’t be worse than our fate if we just sit here and wait to be regressed…”

She had a good point, and this was the best opportunity for our escape plan…

“Fair point. But how? Even if there aren’t any guards or Nannies about… all the doors are locked. We’ll never get out of the play room, let alone the institute. And then what about getting away from here? Do we steal a car? Hitch a ride? Sarah, we’re in the middle of nowhere!” I ranted. I didn’t want to demoralise her too much, but… she hadn’t thought this through!

“We’ll worry about that when we get to it. As for the doors…”

Sarah then lifted her hand up, before plunging it into the waistband of her nappy, before pulling it out slowly to reveal… a card.

“Is that…?” I asked.

“I swiped it from our Nanny when she got close to me earlier. I couldn’t move my body, but I could move my hand… and I shoved it in the only place I could.”

“You sneaky little…”

Sarah just grinned at me and slipped the keycard back into her nappy.

“So… you in?” She asked.

“I… I mean… it’s risky… but… I can’t let them take you away from me.”

“And I you.”

I knew this was a stupid plan. I wouldn’t even go so far as to call it a plan. It’s…

“So we’ll have to get a move on, whilst there are no Nannies. Are you ready?”

“Wait… you mean… now?” I asked, surprised by her sudden expedience. I wasn’t sure if this was the right time for our plan, but I guess we were running out of time now and we needed to do this…

“There’s no time to wait. They’ll be back to collect another one of us for their procedure. We should go now. Look… if we don’t go… we’ll end up like the others. At which point, it’ll be even more impossible to escape here.” She said, pointing at the regressed classmates of ours.

“Fine. Let’s go. But don’t alert any of the others.”

She nodded as she climbed to her feet and held out her hand to help me up.

Whilst everyone else played with the toys across the playpen, we quietly but quickly shuffled over to the playpen gate. Upon reaching it, Sarah reached into her nappy once again, pulling out the keycard she had expertly swiped from our unsuspecting Nanny. Swiping it against the top of the gate, the latch flicked open and the gate opened slowly.

“Quickly… before anyone else notices…” She said, waving me through as I waddled past her.

Closing the gate behind her, she held the keycard in her hand and pointed toward the door. As she opened it with the keycard, I kept watch. Thankfully all the regressed classmates were too out of it to notice, and the ones awaiting treatment were panicking too much… I felt sorry for them, but I couldn’t risk it.

And in seconds… We were outside the playroom and in the empty, bare corridors.

“Where now?” I asked.

“I think I remember the way to the loading bay.” Sarah said, looking around to make sure the coast was clear, before closing the playroom door.

“Wait… you know where that is?” I asked, surprised that she knew this.

“Alice took me for my one-on-one in a little office that was by the loading bay. It’s where they get lorries to ship in all these nappies we use, as well as all the baby food, supplies, and food for the staff.”

“Yeah but how do you know that?”

“During one of the sessions last week, we walked past a door just as it was opening. At that moment I got a good look at what was inside it. I saw a lorry, a guard… and that’s it. It was bare then… imagine how bare it must be now, at the end of this intake of victims. Especially with them all at the auction.”

“And you remember where this door is?” I asked.

“I went for a lot of sessions, as did you. I think I remember.”

“Okay then… I trust you.”

“We can do this.” She said, reaching out and grabbing my hand, clutching it in hers. “Follow me.”

Slowly but surely, we made our way down corridor after corridor. Each one looked just like the last. All the doors were blank, the walls were blank… everything was blank. If it wasn’t so… ‘medical’, I’d say it’d be perfect on the set of a sci-fi show set on a spaceship. And how Sarah remembered her way exactly… I’d never know. I couldn't even remember my way around most of this place, despite being carried through for three weeks. She clearly had a brilliant mind, it was a shame that if we do get caught… that mind would be lost. So I held on tightly to her hand as she led the way, making our way… hopefully… to the loading bay.

After about five long corridors, we reached a junction with corridors leading left and right.

“Which way?” I whispered.

“Shh…”

Quickly she jumped back, spinning around and pinning me against the wall with her body, her face practically touching mine… our lips… so close…

I wanted nothing more than to kiss her at that moment, but then a figure walked past, carrying what looked to be a box of bottles as they clinked about loudly inside.

“That… was close.” I whispered as soon as the figure had disappeared.

She lingered for a second, her lips not even an inch from mine.

“Later. When we escape.” She said, pulling back and gripping my hand again, pulling me in the direction the guard had just walked from.

Pent up, I did as I was told and allowed her to drag me around the corner and down the corridor.

Two more corridors in this damn maze of a building and we were on the home straight.

“There. That door at the end.” Sarah said, pointing to a door that looked just like any other door.

“You sure?” I asked, hoping this would all work.

“I’m sure. Now let’s go. Can you drive?” She asked me.

“Yeah. You?”

“No. Glad you can though, otherwise this would be a long walk. If we grab whatever vehicle is available, speed out of here, and find the nearest police station… maaaybe…”

*Cough cough*

“You okay?” I asked Sarah.

“Me? Yeah. Why?” She replied.

“I thought you coughed.”

“Huh? I thought that was you…”

“Wait… if it wasn’t you… and it wasn’t me…”

We slowly turned around to see Mr Smith, standing behind us, with his sleeves rolled up and his arms folded, as he smirked at us.

I gripped on to Sarah’s hand tightly as my heart raced.

“Well well well… look who got out of the playpen…”

=========================================================

Ruh roh... Well they technically ended up together again... even if it was only for a moment...

See, I'm nice!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are up on my Patreon if you just can't wait. Otherwise... only a week and a half left of this story! I just posted my brand new story's first chapter on there too. It's set in the same universe as Infernum Infantem, and I'm really excited to post it here in a couple of weeks time!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of LETO Syndicate every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10
3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

turned into regressed sex toys

That and newborn probably the worst outcames for them. I would pick being a newborn over the alternative.

3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I saw a girl with long, blonde hair in the far corner of the playpen playing with some blocks, occasionally grabbing her feet and rocking back and forth, giggling. I couldn’t make out who she was, as I didn’t recognise her from this distance.

“That’s Brian.” Sarah said.

Everything was setup for Briana and yes for me that her official name. 

Sarah and Judy...that is not looking good for them right now. I guess their chance to espace are mostly gone now that probably the whole staff is informed as well. There is still a possibilty they somehow escape but that is probably rather slim. My guess was the headmistress wanted to make a baby out of Judy anyways but with not a lot modification or regression. So if that was true before it now maybe change but I think regardless she want be happy with Judy and we had a preview how the headmistress can be. Sarah had a good deal before but I fear that will change now but I guess we have to see, since we dont know a lot about her buyer. 

Yeah that escape seems a bit to easy and I sure some of the changes will be modified now. But I like to see they made one more attempt at least. It would be interesting if they are made to act younger but still inside their brains. True torture to an extent. Looking forward to more!!

I figured that the mistress would have set judy's price at something like $100000000000.00 so that no one else could bid for her but i wasn't expecting a million. I can see the reverse psychology in that move, good play.

Chapter 19: Escape

“Here I was, taking inventory and checking some things ready for the next intake… and just who do I come across, wandering the corridors? The Headmistress’ pet and her crush.” Mr Smith said, folding his hairy, muscular arms and grinning at us.

“I… uh… we got… lost…” I said, trying to come up with an excuse. Problem was… there was no excuse we could have for why we were here.

“Uh… uh…” Mr Smith casually walked over to where Sarah and I were frozen in place, before stopping just two feet from us, looking down at us. “Stop with the silly excuses. We both know you’re trying to escape. There’s no reason you’d be here.”

“So… what are you going to do? Turn us in?” Sarah asked.

“Oh I don’t know about that… Maybe I should have a bit of fun with you first…” His grin turned sadistic as he eyed the two of us up and down. “The things I could make you do…”

“Huh?”

“It’s clear that neither of you have had their final treatment done. You’re both able to walk… well not quite walk, more like waddle… but even then, you’ve got your brains intact. I’m not even sure what the Headmistress would do with you, Judy. But either way… you’re mostly back to normal. Mostly.”

“What do you mean by that?” Sarah asked, her voice quivering in fear.

“What I mean… is that there are a few commands left rattling about in that silly little brain of yours. What, you think we’d just get rid of it all? What if… one, or two of you, escaped?”

“Shit. Shit shit shit.” I said, realising what he meant. Like that time he ordered Brian and Sarah to… oh. Oh fuck. The shit he could do to us… I knew how twisted and fucked up this guy was… if he got free rein of us with his fucked up treatment…

“Wait so you can…” Sarah finally got it.

“I could turn you both into sex-starved little fuckdolls if I wanted. Make you worship me… hump my leg… pleasure me. And though the Headmistress would not approve… what she doesn’t know, wouldn’t hurt her…” He grinned down at me, making the pit in my stomach get worse.

My heart was racing. My fight or flight response was a mess right now, unable to pick which one to go with. I didn’t know what to do… where to go…

“Little ones… Regr…”

Before he could say what I could only assume would be a trigger command to make us obedient to him in some way… Sarah lunged forward and punched the guy in the throat.

In the fucking throat!

Mr Smith clearly wasn’t expecting that. He fell to his knees, clutching at his throat as he tried to breath, choking and coughing as his face turned red and he looked up at Sarah.

“Fucking try it now.” Sarah said, sounding like a cool badass from an action movie, before walking past him, knocking his head to the side with her palm as she brushed against him.

“That… was so… cool!” I said, rushing by Mr Smith as I grabbed Sarah’s hand and followed her towards the far door… where the next stage of our plan awaited us.

I could hear Mr Smith choking and trying to breathe as he croaked back at us, trying to say the trigger words but finding himself unable to speak them.

“Come on, babe. Let’s get out of here.” Sarah said, taking the stolen keycard and swiping it against the door to the loading bay. The door slid open to reveal a huge loading bay, with two lorries in it, both of which looked to have been emptied semi-recently as the contents were stacked up on the shelves by the wall.

There was a little office by the side of the huge loading bay doors, doors which kept us trapped within this prison.

“We need those doors open. Find a button or a key or something.” I told Sarah, who nodded and went to the opposite side of the far lorry. “Oh and what about transport? I guess we could try one of these lorries…”

“What about this?” Sarah said, as she waddled back into view, waving me over.

Waddling over to where she wanted me to follow, I saw exactly what she was getting at.

The bus we arrived on.

“Perfect! We just need the keys for that too then. It’s less conspicuous than a lorry… plus I’m assuming it's easier to drive.”

“I’ll check this store room over this side.” Sarah said. “You go check the office. If anywhere, I bet everything will be over in there.”

“Good luck… babe.” I said, taking a risk. She had called me babe… so surely I could get away with it…?

She grabbed my hand and pulled me close, planting a kiss on my lips… before looking awkward and blushing.

“I… be careful.” 

In mere seconds she had gone from this confident badass… to a shy, adorable woman.

“You too.” I mumbled, just as awkwardly, before walking away, breaking the connection between our hands.

I felt my face heat up as I waddled quickly across the raised platform in the loading bay, towards the small office in the far corner. 

The texture of the floor was a lot less like the corridors, which meant it scuffed my bare feet and actually… kinda hurt. It wasn’t too bad, it was just concrete, but after three weeks of pampering and walking on those clean, smooth floors… It was weird to be walking on something so rough. As I got closer to the small office, I noticed there were no guards there, which was weird. But that would work out better. So I shuffled off quickly to the small office with glass windows surrounding it.

Thankfully, the door opened as I pulled it, as I was worried I’d have to go back and ask for the keycard from Sarah, but as I gripped the cold, steel handle… it gave way instantly. So I quickly got inside and saw a bunch of computer terminals and one of those wheely chairs. On the multiple screens of the terminal were cameras covering the loading bay, outside the loading bay… and the entrance to the institute. And from what I could see… there were no guards.

They can’t have made it that obvious… right?

Looking around for something to open the doors, I found a box off to the side, hung on the wall. Opening it, I saw a bunch of keys. So one by one, I started inspecting the little labels above each hook. 

Storage closet, safety equipment cache… none of these were right. Until I spotted one in the bottom right that said ‘Bus’. Perfect.

Grabbing that key and planting myself in the chair, I spun around to find the button we needed.

There was a little panel off to the side of the keyboard that looked important. But there were about twelve buttons, all of which had no labels or indication as to what they were for… so I needed to be careful.

“Hey… found anything?” Sarah asked, appearing on the other side of the glass, knocking lightly.

I held up the keys I had found.

“Cool… and they’re for?”

“The bus!” I answered.

“Oh good job! Now… anything in there to open these damn doors?”

“One minute…” I replied, turning back to the panel of buttons and taking a deep breath.

I pressed the big red one… and instantly everything went off. Alarms, sirens, the lights turned red and started flashing…

“SHIT! WHAT DID YOU PRESS?” Sarah yelled.

I panicked and pressed the same button, trying to turn it off… but it wasn’t working.

“TURN IT OFF!”

“I CAN’T!” I screamed.

“THEN PRESS ALL THE BUTTONS!”

I ran my fingers over each and every button on the panel, pressing each one frantically.

The large loading bay doors opened, first the left, then the right, then the middle… each moving a bit before going back down.

“That was it! Press those ones again!” Sarah ordered, pointing at the panel through the glass.

I pressed the left button out of the last three I pressed, and the far door started opening, the one we needed to get the bus out of here.

“Quick, let’s go!” Sarah yelled, before rushing off past the lorries, towards the bus.

This was it.

I had done it.

Just one last thing to do.

And all this would be over.

Rushing out of the office, the nappy between my legs making running very very difficult, especially now I’m pretty sure it’s wet, I headed in the same direction as Sarah, towards the bus. As I passed the second lorry, I saw Sarah inside the bus, waving at me to get in.

Reaching the bus and climbing in, I sat in the front seat behind the driver seat where Sarah sat.

“Good job. Keys. Quick!” Sarah ordered.

I looked down at my open… empty hand…

“Judy… where are the keys?” Sarah asked, panicking.

“I…”

The alarms were blaring, I could hear people mobilising in the distance.

“FUCK! WHERE DID YOU DROP THEM?”

“I… think they’re in the office? I followed you so they…”

“I’ll get them. I’m quicker. Stay here!” She yelled.

I felt so guilty as she rushed off the bus in the direction we just came from, looking for the keys that would get us out of here.

The keys that would start the bus and save us from this life.

The keys that were in my other hand.

Climbing into the driver’s seat, I inserted the keys and started the engine. It had been a while since I last drove one of these, but it quickly came back to me as I put it in gear and pressed the button off to the side, shutting the automatic doors that we had used to get in and locking them.

I felt so guilty doing this… but I had to.

Revving the engine, I took the handbrake off and put it into gear before looking ahead at the open loading bay door.

“Sorry Sarah…”

And at that moment, I saw Sarah rushing back.

Her face… her face instilled a deep sense of guilt in my heart.

“OPEN THE DOOR! THEY’RE HERE! QUICK!” She screamed.

“I’m sorry.” I said, lurching the bus forward slowly.

“WHY?” She screamed, rushing to the bus, slamming her fists on the glass door.

“I have to. I’m sorry.”

I sped up so the bus was going at a speed slightly faster than Sarah could keep up with as she fell behind, just outside the loading bay doors.

“JUDY! JUDY!” She roared.

And as I looked into the rearview mirror, I saw Sarah fall to her knees as she was swarmed by a dozen or so guards coming out from the loading bay, all surrounding her with batons.

“I’m sorry. I had to.” I whispered to myself as I drove around the outside of the enormous institute and towards the front gate.

I wished it could have gone any other way. I really did. But this was the only way. 

‘I hope you have a nice life, baby Sarah.’ I thought to myself as I drove out the gate and onto the main road, towards freedom.

*hides very quickly, before any of you can hunt me down*

:)

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are up on my Patreon if you just can't wait. Otherwise... only a week left of this story! I just posted my brand new story's first chapter on there too. It's set in the same universe as Infernum Infantem, and I'm really excited to post it here in a couple of weeks time!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of LETO Syndicate every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10

What? Why? I dont understand. Both could be gone and safe. I hope there is a really good why Judy did it and if not she would deserve being caught. Unless Judy has some programing we and she dont know yet, at least that is a possibility. It is not even certain that she will make it so i am very curious how that will end and be explained. 

Somehow I just hope that this was just a dream of Judy's and that she will still end up as a baby of the principal.

That was really mean to just leave Sarah behind.

Actually, Judy deserved everything that was coming.

16 hours ago, sklawlor said:

I'm hoping in the next chapter it will be revealed why judy so horribly betrayed Sarah. Maybe the love was just an act after all.  Either way, great chapter and a twist that I didn't quite expect.

2 chapters left. I'm sure we'll get an explanation and a conclusion to all this ^_^

15 hours ago, Kahlez said:

What? Why? I dont understand. Both could be gone and safe. I hope there is a really good why Judy did it and if not she would deserve being caught. Unless Judy has some programing we and she dont know yet, at least that is a possibility. It is not even certain that she will make it so i am very curious how that will end and be explained. 

I'm sure you'll get your answers on Sunday. 😊

14 hours ago, T the Switch said:

This is all a dream isn't it? Like the last vestiges of Judy's feelings about freedom or a nightmare she's having while the Headmistress is programing her 

Ooooh... but would I stoop so low to do the whole "it was all a dream" thing? :P Maybe I would!

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Somehow I just hope that this was just a dream of Judy's and that she will still end up as a baby of the principal.

That was really mean to just leave Sarah behind.

Actually, Judy deserved everything that was coming.

Another hoping it was all a dream. Maybe it is. Maybe she and Sarah are happy together, living their best lives...

57 minutes ago, CynthiaCM said:

WTF??? I hate Judy so, so, so much.

😈 You don't realise how excited I've been, waiting for you all to get to this point of the story. These reactions are... *chefs kiss*

• Like 1

That was unexpected…I do wonder if it is a dream from her modification. However Judy was a special acquisition before so I imagine they could track her again or the bus has GPS.

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

That was unexpected…I do wonder if it is a dream from her modification. However Judy was a special acquisition before so I imagine they could track her again or the bus has GPS.

Ooooh good thinking! I bet she wouldn't get far in the bus.

6 minutes ago, Neo Anderson said:

Even if it turns out to be a dream, it really took me out of it that neither character noticed the keys were in her other hand. Made that moment feel very unearned.

How so? And what do you mean by neither character? Because Judy definitely knew they were there...

• Like 1

I’m guilty of a WTF!? moment while reading this chapter. I’m sure you’ll explain it, but you definitely caught me off guard with this roller coaster chapter. Well played. 👏👏👏

On 6/29/2023 at 2:11 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Another hoping it was all a dream. Maybe it is. Maybe she and Sarah are happy together, living their best lives...

I think for me the give away that this is a dream is what Sarah was doing. Seemingly having the will to fight back and being really cavalier with Judy, calling her babe and kissing her, just seems a tinge outta character. And I think a dream would explain all that. 

On 6/29/2023 at 4:11 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

2 chapters left. I'm sure we'll get an explanation and a conclusion to all this ^_^

I'm sure you'll get your answers on Sunday. 😊

Ooooh... but would I stoop so low to do the whole "it was all a dream" thing? :P Maybe I would!

😈 You don't realise how excited I've been, waiting for you all to get to this point of the story. These reactions are... *chefs kiss*

You're a great writer who draws the audience in masterfully. I hope my remark didn't come off as me insulting your story. It's the written word equivalent of me yelling at the television when a character on a show does something horrible. :D

On 6/30/2023 at 2:15 AM, FloridaKid said:

I’m guilty of a WTF!? moment while reading this chapter. I’m sure you’ll explain it, but you definitely caught me off guard with this roller coaster chapter. Well played. 👏👏👏

😊🥳 Yay! That makes me so happy!

15 hours ago, T the Switch said:

I think for me the give away that this is a dream is what Sarah was doing. Seemingly having the will to fight back and being really cavalier with Judy, calling her babe and kissing her, just seems a tinge outta character. And I think a dream would explain all that. 

Ah but at the same time, adrenaline can do wonders for confidence. And an escape attempt would cause that spike. Or... maybe you're right, maybe it is all a dream... 😈

15 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

You're a great writer who draws the audience in masterfully. I hope my remark didn't come off as me insulting your story. It's the written word equivalent of me yelling at the television when a character on a show does something horrible. :D

Oh don't worry, it didn't! It was the exact reaction I was hoping for and aiming for when writing this cliffhanger :3 It makes me happy that I got this kind of reaction because it means you're all invested in my characters, which means a lot to me.

Also that's really sweet of you to say ^_^ Thank you!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Ah but at the same time, adrenaline can do wonders for confidence. And an escape attempt would cause that spike. Or... maybe you're right, maybe it is all a dream... 😈

Honestly if it would be just a dream I would be disappointed and it would be a let down for an otherwise great story. So I really hope you are just teasing here.

Chapter 20: Betrayal

“I’m sorry about what happened, Mr Barnett.” The Headmistress said as she sat in her spot, right behind her desk, tapping her pen on the open folder in front of her. Her legs were crossed and she looked so… professional. Even as she apologised for her fuckup, she gave off an aura of authority, making sure she still appeared like she was in full control.

“It’s okay. I’m just glad you caught her before she got away.” The large, portly man in the chair on the opposite side of the desk replied. “And maybe you’re right, maybe she’s too much of a flight risk. Better off as a baby girl now instead of a toddler. I can adapt.”

Sarah sat in a stroller beside the large man, the same man who had bought her sister all that time ago. She drooled and suckled her dummy as her glassy eyes wandered about looking at everything in wonder… like there was life there… but the light wasn’t on. She wore a pastel pink onesie that went over a ridiculously thick nappy, with little matching booties and mittens on her hands and feet. Her beautiful blonde hair was tied into pigtails that draped down her shoulders, over the straps that kept her in the stroller… unable to move.

“And if you do change your mind again, after our lapse in security, you can have whatever treatment done here for free.” The Headmistress offered.

“Thank you, Mrs Braithwaite. And please, call me George. Now, I better get this little one home. That regression has really taken it out of her. I’ll be in touch.” He said, standing up with a bit of a struggle, before reaching out his hand to the Headmistress.

They shook hands, before Mr Barnett turned and walked away, getting behind Sarah’s stroller. 

“Thank you for understanding. Again, our apologies.” The Headmistress apologised again.

“And what of the other girl?” He asked, whilst checking the stroller had everything he needed.

“Oh Judy? She’s being… handled. Don’t you worry about her.” The Headmistress replied.

Sarah’s face lit up at the sound of that name. She started clapping and bouncing in her seat.

“She misses her.” Mr Barnett commented.

The Headmistress walked around her desk, over to the poor regressed girl and knelt down in front of her.

“Awww… even after she betrayed you? Silly baby. That trust led to your downfall.” The Headmistress laughed at the regressed girl, whose face turned sour as tears rolled down her face.

“Right. Well good luck with that other one. I’ll be in touch.” Mr Barnett said, wheeling the stroller out of the Headmistress’ office.

“Ugh… Thank god.” The Headmistress exclaimed as soon as the man was gone, awkwardly getting up off her knees and walking back to her desk, before slumping back into her chair and breathing a sigh of relief.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Need a cuddle?” I asked.

“Yes please, baby. Get that cute little bum of yours over here. Momma needs snuggles.” She replied.

I waddled my way out of the security room I had been watching the whole event from, the one off to the side of her office, and made my way over to her. Dressed in shortalls and my own thick nappy, along with a cute little pink tee that said ‘Mummy’s lil stinker’, I waddled over and sat down on her lap that she was saving just for me.

She stroked my hair gently and held me close.

“I missed you so fucking much, Judy.” She said, nuzzling against me.

“I missed you too, Mummy! But… Did I do a good job?”

“A good job? You did an excellent job!” 

I love when she praises me, so I clapped my hands excitedly and bounced up and down on her lap.

“I’m still annoyed though!” I said, pouting at her and sticking out my lip, crossing my arms in a huff and making sure she knew it was directed at her.

“And why is that, Princess?” She asked.

“You bought me for a million? Is that it?”

“I was just teasing you, baby. You’re worth a lot more than that to me. That was purely for my benefit. No matter what, no one would have bought you. And that money goes from me… to me.”

“But still… I was hoping for like a hundred bajillion pounds!” I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

“Maybe next time I’ll bid… a hundred thousand bajillion pounds then!”

“Good! Cus I’m worth every penny!” I grinned.

“Yes you are!” 

She quickly tickled me, causing me to squirm and giggle.

“And I did a good job the rest of the time?”

“You were fantastic. Obviously the staff knew, but none of your ‘classmates’ figured it out.”

I smiled proudly at Mummy as she squeezed me.

“I think it really helped too. You definitely helped Sarah adapt and calm down to her situation. If she was with anyone else, she’d have probably tried to escape a lot sooner.” Mummy continued.

“I only did what Mummy told me to do.”

“I know we got to spend the one-on-one sessions together… but I missed you calling me that. At least we’ve got a while before the next intake.”

“So I going through it… again?” I asked.

“Maybe not this intake actually. I want more of you to myself. Plus it would be good to see if having someone planted in the class, steering things, affects the outcome more or less than if we do it without you.”

“Okay. Whatever Mummy wants!”

She quickly kissed my forehead, making me feel all squirmy and good.

“And good job losing the competition, sweetpea. That really went well!”

I wiggled again. I loved all this praise.

“And you were super duper good at keeping it all quiet from the other babies.” She added.

“Did we make a lot this time?”

“Yes, sweetpea! Our first full run of babies made us a lot of money. And word of mouth has already gotten us a lot of interested potential clients. So I’m expecting even more next time! We may have to look into multiple classes eventually, depending on demand.”

“So there a lot more babies out there?”

“Eventually, yes, baby. And we’ll be the only ones supplying them. Though we will need to look into hiring more staff. We lost a couple already.”

“Huh?” I asked, confused.

“Your Nanny, Alice, she quit right after the auction.”

“Oh? How come? She seemed so nice!”

“I think she got too attached to you and Sarah, and it broke her heart to have to let you go. She couldn’t handle doing this on a regular basis. It’s like fostering kittens… It's heartbreaking to have to let them go. So she’s moved on. I paid her for her silence, and it’s not like she’s hard to replace. She was a good Nanny, but there are a lot out there willing to do her job for the money I offer.”

I was really disappointed at this news, Alice was so nice and I was actually looking forward to getting babied by her a bit more. But she really did seem to care about us… maybe a little bit too much.

“And who was the second?” I asked.

“Mr Smith.”

“Oh…” My face dropped. I didn’t want to say anything, but I was secretly hoping we’d get rid of him. The way he played with Sarah’s head and his general creepy persona just made me feel… uncomfortable.

“Yeah, I saw the footage. I heard what he said to you. Silly man… didn’t realise I have eyes and ears everywhere.” Mummy rolled her eyes.

“So what’s happening to him?”

“For thinking he could get away with doing anything to my baby girl… I’ve made sure his contract has been terminated. We also took all his research, his work… and found a much better position for him.”

“Where?”

“He’s the training baby for all future Nannies we hire. He’s already in the process of having his mind melted. Want to see?”

“Uh huh!” I nodded excitedly.

“It’s a shame, he was really good at what he did. But he stupidly gave us everything and hid nothing, then wrote down all his research. Once we had that… there was no need to keep the little creep around. We’ll find a much better teacher before the next intake.”

I watched as Mummy pressed a button on her tablet, making the camera feed for the Nurse’s office play on the screen. And from what I could see, Mr Smith was lay strapped to the table, in nothing but a nappy and a headset that looked very similar to the screen they used on us for the hypnosis stuff.

“Can… Can I play with him?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, I already thought of that. He’s going to be brought to my office for testing. We can have some fun with him before we ship him off to Training.”

“Yay! Fank you Mummy!”

“You’re very welcome, baby girl. How’s that nappy doing anyway?”

“Umm… I dunno…”

“How do you feel about finally losing control?” She asked me.

“I understood we hadta do it to make it believable… but it does mean you’re gonna be changing me a lot more.”

“Good job I have a whole rota of staff here to help with that…”

“That’s cheating!”

“That’s how I win, baby. You know that.” She grinned at me, placing her hand on my nappy and squishing it. “Oh that’s definitely wet. Not stinky yet though.”

I blushed and hid my face in her shoulder.

“Mummy!” I mumbled.

-------------------------------------------

“I love how strong you are now. I can’t believe you can actually lift me up!” I said to Mummy as she carried me through the empty corridors of our institute.

“One of the best things to come out of our R&D. Having Nannies that are capable of lifting a grown adult as easily as a baby…”

“What about the clients? Do they get it too?”

“Oh I didn’t think of that. See, this is why I have you around, my clever girl. I think I’ll reach out to our clients and offer this augmented strength so they can care for their little ones even better. We could make even more from this. Remind me once we’re back in the office, okay Princess?”

“Yes Mummy!” I replied, nodding. “So… where are we going?”

“Checking in with staff, then we’ll check on Mr Smith’s progress. Then back home to have some quality time together for a while before the next intake. Maybe in the future we can take in a class just after the other is sold off, but as this is the first run of this institute, we’ll need to review everything, see if there are any improvements we can make for the next group.”

“Any fun people in the next intake, Mummy?”

“You miss Sarah, don’t you, baby girl?”

“...Uh huh. She was nice.”

“It’s okay, maybe we can arrange a playdate with Mr Barnett and his two little girls. And maybe we’ll find you a baby sister or playmate in the next batch of babies.”

The guilt I felt inside my chest for what I did to Sarah… It was unbearable. I know I shouldn’t care, but I do. But I also knew that I couldn’t mention this to Mummy, she’d probably be upset. So I kept it to myself, to let it fester within me.

I really did like Sarah. Maybe even… in that way. I just… 

‘No. Judy. No use worrying about it. What happened, happened. And Mummy is happy, that’s all that matters. You did your job perfectly. You didn’t arouse suspicion, you helped things go according to plan, and you eased Sarah into accepting the treatment. And now… now you get that huge stuffie Mummy promised you.’

“How is everyone?” Mummy asked as she opened the door to the staff room, where a dozen or so Nannies all hung out, drinking coffee and sitting back on the sofas, relaxing.

“That… was an interesting first week.” Nanny Cherie said, smiling and laughing.

“Yeah, it was a lot of fun.” Another Nanny in the back said.

“Where’s the Nurse?” One asked.

“She’s busy with Mr Smith…” Mummy answered.

“What happened to him?” Asked Nanny Cherie.

“He… got too full of himself. Thought he could abuse my baby girl. So he’s your new training baby.”

Really? Honestly… good. He was a right creep to me. Cute though.”

They all talked for a bit, taking turns and passing me around like an actual baby, holding me on their laps whilst Mummy had a cup of coffee on one of the sofas, all of them bouncing me on their knees and cooing at me.

“Elena?” Nanny Erica spoke up. She had been awfully quiet the whole time.

“Yes, Erica?” Mummy replied.

“Umm… I know… I know they’re a little…” Erica stuttered.

“Go on, speak up.”

“I know they’re a little out of our price range…”

“You want a little of your own, I assume?” It was as if Mummy knew what they were about to ask.

“Umm… it was so much fun taking care of them these past few weeks… I…”

Mummy cleared her throat, making sure everyone was quiet and paying attention to her.

“Because you all did outstanding work this week, and because I’m in a generous mood… I’ll think about it.”

A few of the Nannies all looked at each other with joy. They clearly all wanted their own little one, even Cherie.

“How about… a year. You work here for a whole year, keeping up with targets and giving me your absolute best, and you can give me a name. Any name. That person will then be inducted into our system and regressed into your perfect baby. Provided there are no complications with their acquisition, obviously. Does that sound fair?”

“Oh yes, thank you so much!” Erica replied. All of them looked excited at this prospect.

“BUT! This doesn’t mean you can just up and leave once you’ve got your baby. You can keep them here once you've adopted them, and look after them when you’re not busy with your duties. Maybe we can even have them as little helpers like Judy was this intake!”

“Yes, thank you. Thank you so much!” Nanny Erica said, bowing her head in thanks to my Mummy.

“How’s the little one doing?” Cherie asked, as if I wasn’t even there. Just like I was… an actual baby.

“Judy? Oh she’s great. Did her job exactly as I told her. Then parked the bus at the entrance of the facility. Thank you all for not giving away the plan, especially the doomed escape plan. Good job staying out of the way whilst it went ahead. I wasn’t accounting for Mr Smith’s betrayal, but thankfully it all went smoothly other than that.”

“It was a lot of fun, especially when none of the little tykes knew their ‘friend’ was a plant the whole time.” The nannies laughed, making me feel blushy and small as they praised me.

“Now, I just wanted to make sure you’re all okay. You’re free to go home for the rest of the week. Rest, recover, spend time with your loved ones, get drunk… whatever it is you want to do in your spare time. Back to work on Monday so we can prepare for the next intake.” Mummy said, putting her cup down and standing up.

“Where’s Alice?” Erica asked.

“She… wasn’t a good fit.”

All the nannies looked… disappointed.

“She got regressed too?” 

“Oh no, I trust her. She’ll keep silent. She did a great job with Judy and Sarah, but she couldn’t bear letting go of them at the end of the run. So we gave her a nice payment for her silence and her work, and let her go.”

“Shame. She was always so nice. She did a really good job with her two charges.”

“She did. And maybe one day she’ll want to return. But anyway, we better get going. Got to go check on Mr Smith and his progress!” Mummy called out.

-------------------------------------------

“How’s our new baby?” Mummy asked as we walked into the Nurse’s office.

“He’s doing well. The hypnosis is working perfectly on him. Funny that the tech he developed is being used against him.” The Nurse replied, giggling to herself.

“He got too big for his britches. Thought he could play with my baby without me knowing. If he would have just been good and done as he was told, he’d have been a very rich man with his own baby to play with. But no, he wanted to play with mine. And no one plays with my toys.” 

Mummy started stroking my hair. She always gets very defensive of me.

“And we all know that. Shame he didn’t. Poor guy, he’s going to be wetting and messing himself for the rest of his life now, gurgling and babbling as he drools down his chest. So you said earlier that you want him as the new Nannies’ training baby?” The Nurse looked up, as if for confirmation.

“Please. I want him suggestable and obedient. A perfect little training dolly.”

“But Headmistress… What about when we’re not training him? Who’s going to take care of him? I know your plans for expansion of this project mean more Nannies, but there will be a lot of downtime when there isn’t any training needed...”

“What about Cherie?” I suggested.

“What about her?” The Nurse asked.

“Oh that’s right! We were just talking to the Nannies. After this run, they want their own babies to take care of. I said they could if they worked hard for a year and met their goals, and that they’d have to keep up that hard work even when they have a little one of their own.” Mummy replied.

“You’re too nice to them…”

“I know. But it’s encouraging for them. They’ll also be better Nannies for it. But yes, Cherie found Mr Smith to be creepy… but cute. She clearly has a thing for this guy, and she did seem like she was in the ones who wanted their own little one. Maybe I’ll have a talk with Cherie later and see if she wants to adopt him. She’s been with us since the first trials, so I think it wouldn’t hurt to reward her long service to our organisation with an early adoption.”

“Okay then, I’ll leave Smith in a regressed state until you talk to Cherie about what she wants from him when he’s not being a training tool.”

“Thanks. And before we go, I want to know how you got on during this first full run.” Mummy asked the Nurse.

“It was good. Kept me busy at the start and end of each week, but gave me plenty of time in the week to work on advancing this tech of his. I learnt a lot from his notes, I think I could even improve it.”

“Keep me apprised of any new developments, will you?” Mummy went to leave the room with me still in her arms before she stopped and turned to face the Nurse again. “Oh… and I have to say thank you.”

“For what?” The Nurse asked.

“For going easy on my baby girl with your procedures.”

“Can’t hurt the Headmistress’ baby girl, can we?” The Nurse rushed over and tickled the bottom of my foot, making me giggle and squirm. “She’s a delicate little bean, so we have to be extra careful, don’t we, precious?” She smiled at me.

I blushed and buried my face once again.

“Right, this little Princess needs a change and I need to snuggle her more than ever. So I’ll leave you here. Remember, Monday! We all come back and review and plan the next intake. Enjoy your week off!”

“I will, and you two enjoy yours!” The Nurse said, waving at me as I waved back childishly.

We walked down the corridors towards the parking garage. Well… Mummy walked, I got carried the whole way. Honestly now she has increased strength… I could get used to being carried around everywhere.

Reaching Mummy’s car, she opened the door and placed me in the enormous car seat waiting for me. It had been so long since I was in this. Strapping me in, she planted a kiss on my forehead.

“Right baby, are you ready to go home? Your Nursery and your stuffies probably miss you badly!” She said, tucking my hair behind my ears.

“Uh huh! An I missed dem!” I replied, clapping my hands together.

“And I think I missed you the most out of all of us!”

“I missed you too, Mummy!” I smiled as she shut the car door and walked around the back of the car.

Viewing my reflection in the car window, I wondered what was happening to Sarah right now.

The pit of guilt in my chest still hadn’t gone.

Maybe one day we’d meet again.

Maybe we’ll have a playdate.

And then maybe… I can apologise.

*stays hiding in my secret hideaway*

:) So... final chapter... thoughts? :3

Quick note... I picked the main character's name for reason... ^_^

Also DON'T FORGET THE EPILOGUE ON WEDNESDAY! The story isn't completely finished yet.

Don't forget, the remaining chapter are up on my Patreon if you just can't wait. Otherwise... just the epilogue left of this story! I just posted my brand new story's first few chapters on there too. It's set in the same universe as Infernum Infantem, and I'm really excited to post it here next Sunday!

Final chapter of LETO Syndicate Sunday!

• Like 11
  • Sad 1