LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 6/8/2023 at 2:55 AM, SGTbaby said:

I see trouble coming 

Trouble? In my good, wholesome story? Pff... where would you ever get that idea? *brushes away all my other stories under the rug*

On 6/8/2023 at 3:14 AM, FloridaKid said:

😢 <sniffles> Just allergies, I swear.

Totally just allergies. Uh huh. 😊

• Like 1

Chapter 14: Lunchtime

The LETO Syndicate – LittleFallenPrincess

Once we got back to the classroom, we all sat down in the same seats we were in for the first lesson, and Sarah clearly didn’t like that. Sitting down with a pouty face and a bit of a huff, she turned slightly away from me so she couldn’t look at me.

I felt so… rejected. And it hurt.

And then just like before… Mr Smith wrote some squiggles on the board and none of us could read them. Apparently he was writing 1+1… which annoyed me, because even after he read it out loud and asked us for the answer… for some reason I still couldn’t figure it out.

I wasn’t expecting this. I wasn’t expecting to lose this level of basic education. And it scared the fuck out of me.

And after a very long, boring class that just confused and scared us… the bell rang, signalling that it was now lunchtime.

“Right class. You’ll all be going to play first, then you’ll be picked up half way in for your one on one appointments and your lunches. So get in a line…” Mr Smith called out, ordering us into one neat, single file line.

And as we did so, the door to the classroom opened, revealing a different Nanny than earlier.

“Hello sweeties!” She said in a sickeningly sweet voice. Her beautiful blonde hair tied up into the same style as Alice, and her beautiful blue eyes… Ugh why are they all so gorgeous?! “Oh look at you all, getting in line already for me. Come along then, little ones…”

And with that, she walked out again, and we filed out of the room, following closely behind her.

Along the way we saw a few guards walk about, which honestly was rare. So far we hadn’t seen that many. And each time we passed one, the Nanny greeted them without stopping. Then when we reached the door to the playroom, she stopped.

“Right, little ones? Listen. You’ve got roughly half your lunchtime playing here. Then we’ll come pick you up for your one on one. Got that?”

We all nodded.

“Good!” She beamed in delight as she opened the door and slowly shuffled us into the playroom.

As soon as we crossed over into the playpen, everyone ran off in different directions.

And that’s when I noticed… they were all acting way more like actual toddlers now. Like… even as babies they were a bit reserved. But now… it was obvious the training was working, as everyone just wandered off and started playing with toys like this was… normal.

Brian and his friends walked over to the little plastic building blocks, the colouring table quickly filled up, even the wooden blocks and more babyish toys were taken. The only spaces that weren’t occupied were the dolls and the really babyish toys in the corner, the ones that were for very tiny babies. You know the kind, the ones that make animal noises and are usually made of soft materials.

Deciding that maybe I’d spend my time playing with the dolls, as it was better than the alternative, I waddled over to the corner where all the dollies were, but just as I was about to reach it… I was shoved out of the way by Susie and Claire, my ‘teammates’ from last week.

“Ours. Go away!” They yelled, sounding just like actual toddlers. Really greedy toddlers.

I figured it wasn’t worth the hassle just to play with some stupid dolls, so I turned away and waddled off. But before I got too far, I noticed Sarah walking over to the corner I had just been shunned away from.

“No! You’re her room mate! You’re the reason we’re in deese stoopid nappies!” Susie yelled.

Turning around to see who she was talking to, I saw my former teammates arguing with Sarah, who was just standing there, looking… upset.

“We don’t want you here!” Claire groaned. “Go play with deh stoopid baby toys!”

That’s when Sarah cried a little, before quickly suppressing it so as to not show them how much they hurt her. It was then that she stomped off, towards the baby toys in the corner, plopping her little padded butt down and kicking around the ridiculously oversized toys.

I wanted to go over and hug her… Comfort her… Kiss her…

But I knew she probably hates me even more now, she’s being shunned and mocked by everyone. So I left her to it as I waddled over to the colouring table. There weren’t any seats available so I took a piece of paper from the supplies and a few crayons and lay on the floor on my own, drawing little doodles to try and get my mind off of everything. No one offered to budge up or make room for me, it was like I was toxic and they didn’t want me anywhere near them.

So I focused on my drawing as lunchtime slowly drew out.

After what seemed like forever, I looked up to see the Nannies walking in. It must be getting close to that ‘one on one’ time again. Which made me wonder… was the Headmistress going to take me again like last time? I couldn’t see her anywhere…

As I watched the grown ups circle the playpen, I noticed one Nanny wave to the others, signalling them all to follow her. So they all shuffled out in an organised line, back out of the playroom.

It was then that I heard shuffling over the other side of the playpen. Looking up, I saw Brian and his ‘friends’ get up quickly, looking around as if they were looking out for someone… or maybe… looking out so that they wouldn’t be seen.

I had a bad feeling in my gut, and it wasn’t anything to do with me needing to go, I had already done so whilst I was drawing. At least I think I did, it feels more bulky back there now. It was still weird that I couldn’t feel myself going or anything. No, what I was sensing was Brian and his goons creeping over to where Sarah was.

‘Sarah… Oh… fudge!’

I dropped my pencil and climbed to my hands and knees awkwardly, the thick nappy between my legs making it a lot harder than usual. 

And just as I got to my feet, I heard a scream.

“Come on you stoopid widdle baby!” Brian yelled at the poor girl, standing over her as she lay on her back, trying to back away from him and his friends. “Come on! Poop your nappies! Cry like the widdle baby you are!” He taunted her.

It was then that the tears started flowing down Sarah’s face. Clearly she had been pushed over yet again, and now Brian was bullying her.

I couldn’t take this anymore.

I don’t know what has gotten into Brian, but this is unacceptable.

So I waddled over as quickly as I could, stepping in between Brian and Sarah.

“Oh look, another dumb baby!” He sneered at me.

“Back off. Now.” I growled, putting my arms to my side to show I would not allow him to hurt Sarah any more.

“Or wha? You’ll cry and tell the teacher?” He laughed, mocking me.

“Leave her alone. Now…” I growled louder.

“That isn’t going to work, tinklepants. I’m not scared of a baby like you. Why don’t you suck my coc…”

Before he could finish that sentence, my fist connected with his jaw.

The playroom was filled with the screaming and shouting of all the other babies watching in horror as Brian plummeted to the floor.

Now I’m not strong by any means, I don’t work out, I don’t exercise, I… am not even tall or muscular for a girl. Brian is a lot taller than me and a lot stronger, and despite his attire… a fully grown man. But the rage and the adrenaline coursing through me gave me enough strength to knock this prick down on his unpadded arse.

And as he started crying like the baby he really was, I looked up to see Alice and the other Nannies, looking at us from the side of the playpen… looking very disappointed.

Before I could even turn to see if Sarah was okay, Alice rushed over and grabbed me, restraining my arms with her amazing strength, before lifting me up and carrying me out of the playpen… and then out of the playroom all together.

I squirmed the whole way, but as we reached the Headmistress’ office… I knew I was in trouble, so I stopped resisting in the hope I would be let off the hook if I cooperated.

“Alice?” The Headmistress looked up from behind her office desk, pen in her hand. Lowing her glasses, she looked up at me and Alice in confusion.

“You need to take care of this.” Nanny Alice replied, hastily, as she quickly shuffled into the office.

“Take care of what?”

Alice sat me down in the chair in the middle of the office, the one on this side of the Headmistress’ desk. Pulling out what looked like restraints, she quickly strapped my arms and legs to the chair, making it so I was unable to escape.

“Check the playroom footage. She punched Brian. May have even broken his nose.”

“What the FUCK?” The Headmistress screamed, looking at me like she was going to murder me for what I had done.

“He was bullying Sarah, Judy stepped in and whacked him.”

“This close to the auction? Seriously?” THe Headmistress put her fingers up to the bridge of her nose.

“Sorry Ma’am.” Alice replied.

“Fine. Leave her with me. It was very nearly her one on one anyway. I’ll contact you later to let you know what I end up doing with her.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

And as Alice turned around to walk back out, she looked at me with a hint of… compassion? Like I could read it in her eyes… She was worried for me.

“Judy… What the hell?” The Headmistress slammed her hands on the table, after having a quick scan through the playroom footage on the electronic tablet stood up on her desk, making my whole body jump. Well… jump as much as these straps could let me. “You PUNCHED Brian?”

“He… he was making fun of Sarah… pushing her around…”

“I KNOW!” She screamed at me.

Now she was scary before… with her angry like this I was genuinely fearful.

“You… you knew?”

“What do you think the competition was supposed to do?”

I tried to understand what she was talking about, but it just made no sense to me.

“I… sorry… I dun know?” I replied, nervously.

“You stupid little baby… look, one team wins, one team loses. The losing team gets treated more like babies with their thick nappies. The winning teams get hypnotised to be bullies.”

“OH… oh shi…”

“Yes! Exactly. They are supposed to be bullies, so they push the buttons of all the losers, making them feel smaller and more helpless. And then as the week goes on, the roles are reversed as the winners… and everyone else… get put in their place. It was all perfectly planned…” She explained.

“I…”

It made sense. Why Brian’s personality had suddenly changed, why he had become such an asshole since we got the ‘treatment’. She had purposefully engineered this so we get humiliated more, then they get their comeuppance and get the same treatment as we do… it was… brilliant. Morally it was still fucked up, but I couldn’t help but admire how clever it was to let Brian’s team feel superior… so that the fall from on high is that much harder. To be reduced to nappies after just getting out of them… yeah sure, it’s disappointing for us, but think how cocky we’d be if we won, got out of nappies and didn’t even have to be in training pants… only to be demoted back to them because of an accident or losing something. And then the losing team still gets humiliated as they get the bullies bullying them for a while, until the inevitable demotion for everyone.

“And it was going perfectly… until you went and punched Brian in the face! I swear… if that guy’s jaw is broken…”

“I…”

“Thankfully, our tech means we can fix it before the auction, but if this was any closer to it, there’s no way I could sell him off without a discount for him being damaged on sale!” She yelled.

“I…”

“You stupid little girl. What were you thinking?”

“I WANTED TO PROTEC SARAH!” I screamed.

“This is about her? Seriously? Jeez Judy… get a grip. There’s no romantic love story here for you both. You can’t have your perfect happy ending where you and her end up together. This is a business. I’m here to sell products. She’ll go to whoever pays the most. And your Mummy doesn’t want two babies.”

“My… but…”

“No. But…” Suddenly her whole ‘mean Headmistress’ persona washed away as if it was never there, and in the corner of her mouth… a smile was forming. “Good girl for protecting her. She’s a special asset and Brian may have been a bit too aggressive. I’ll make sure the Nurse takes him and the rest of his team this afternoon and tones down the aggression.”

“Why… Why is she so speshial?” I asked.

“Because the same person who bought her sister during our initial trials wants to buy her too. It’s why we picked her for the first run of this institute. A pair of little twin baby girls would be worth a lot to this person, and I expect him to bid highly, just like last time. So in respect, you’re both super special little girls in your class. But keep that to yourself… you don’t want to make them jealous!” She winked at me.

That wink made my tummy feel… fluttery again.

“I… I sowwy.”

“It’s okay, sweetpea. I can’t stay angry at you. But that doesn’t mean you haven’t earned yourself a punishment.”

“Punishment?” I asked with my eyes wide open in fear.

“I think a spanking before you nurse, then back to your nursery. You’ll spend the rest of the day in your crib. Gives us time to reprogram Brian and his friends, and for you to calm down. It’s cute that you have a little crush on Sarah, but it isn’t going to work out for you two, so drop it, okay?”

“...Okay…” I sighed, knowing what fate befalls us both.

“But hey, I think your plan worked!” The Headmistress called over to me.

“Huh?”

Turning the computer tablet around so I could see it, she pressed play on the footage she was watching. I watched as I was carried off by Alice, out of the playroom. And on the screen was Brian being surrounded by multiple Nannies, with Sarah just sitting there… grasping at the air in front of her, in the direction where I had just been carried off.

“She… she’s forgiven me?”

At least that’s what it seemed like. It looked like she was genuinely wanting me at that moment.

“Looks like it. So maybe when she gets back from class this afternoon, you two can make up and make the most of the rest of the time you two have left together.” The Headmistress smiled at me.

“I… Yes Miss. Umm…”

“What is it, cupcake?”

“What lesson am I missing then?”

“Oh it’s only art this afternoon, so you can miss that. You’re already a super good artist. I saw the cute little picture you were drawing before you clocked Brian in the jaw.”

I blushed as the Headmistress stood up and straightened her skirt and suit jacket, before she walked around to where I was sitting.

“Now… why don’t we get that spanking out of the way so you can have some nummy milk…?” She whispered in my ear, making my heart race and my whole body just… melt.

=========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next four chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of LETO Syndicate every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10

It is cute that she actually believes she is missing a lesson when they clearly just testing if the treatment is working but that is the programming for I guess. And I still dont give up on them somehow ending up together you cant ruin my hopes evil demon :D. But I am actually curious who the mommy is because it is sounds like she was requested and so she could even know her already.

I have my theories about who Mommy is but I given some of the twists I am just going to keep them to myself…lol. I think this is a fun update and whether conditioned or not, Brian did have it coming. Looking for to more of this week!

On 6/11/2023 at 6:27 PM, Kahlez said:

It is cute that she actually believes she is missing a lesson when they clearly just testing if the treatment is working but that is the programming for I guess. And I still dont give up on them somehow ending up together you cant ruin my hopes evil demon :D. But I am actually curious who the mommy is because it is sounds like she was requested and so she could even know her already.

Mwhahahahahaha! 😈 I don't know what you're talking about... I'm not evil... much...

On 6/11/2023 at 9:48 PM, TerranV said:

Good chapter!

The idea of suddenly being unable to read or do math or any other mental skill would be... awful. Like soul crushing.

Thank you!

And I agree, I always liked the idea of people speaking another language around me so I can't understand them, but to lose all ability to read or do maths and stuff... scary!

On 6/12/2023 at 1:12 AM, SGTbaby said:

I have my theories about who Mommy is but I given some of the twists I am just going to keep them to myself…lol. I think this is a fun update and whether conditioned or not, Brian did have it coming. Looking for to more of this week!

Oooooh I'm looking forward to seeing if you're correct or not!

Especially because this story is very different from my others. :3

Chapter 15: Timeout

I nursed happily, trying to ignore the pain radiating from my backside.

Holy Hell… that spanking was horrible! Even though it was over the top of my messy nappy, it still hurt like hell!

“There we are. See, you can be such a good girl for me. Now I need you to be a good girl out there too, okay?” The Headmistress whispered softly to me.

I didn’t say anything, I just nodded as the sweet milk flowed into my mouth and down my throat. I would have accepted anything she said at this point, I was too far gone in the bliss of this experience.

“I’m sorry I had to spank you… no, wait… no I’m not. You have the cutest, most spankable little bottom in the world…”

I blushed and continued nursing.

“So when you’re done with your lunch, I’m going to change that stinky nappy of yours, then I’m going to take you back to your nursery. You’ll stay in your crib for the rest of the day, apart from when your Nanny feeds you later. Got that?”

I nodded again.

“Good girl. Hopefully little Sarah will have forgiven you and you’ll get to have some fun with her tonight…”

My cheeks burned brighter than before as she said exactly what I was thinking.

After a very intimate nursing, followed by a very icky and thorough nappy change, I was dressed again in a nappy just as thick as before, and was then sat up on the changing table.

“Now, I’m going to carry you there. So arms up!” The Headmistress said.

“Buh… I thought we could walk?” I asked.

“Yes sweetie, but I want to carry you and you’re being punished anyway. So no more talk from you, got that?”

“Yes Mumm… Miss.”

“D’awww… did you nearly call me…?” She said as she lifted me up and held me against her chest with my legs wrapped around her waist.

“SHUH UP!” I blurted out in defence, cutting her off before she could say it.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I won’t tell anyone. But you better be careful not to repeat that in front of your little friends… they may get jealous!” She teased, laughing slightly, making me hide my face into her shoulder.

The Headmistress carried me back to my nursery, where I’d be stuck for a few hours whilst everyone else has fun and they have their classes. Can’t say I wasn’t looking forward to it… plus I was a little worried for Sarah. There was no mention of what happened to her after I was carried away.

But after punching Brian in the face and getting off with just a spanking and a timeout… I didn’t want to push my luck.

“You okay, sweetpea?” The Headmistress whispered, without slowing down.

I looked up, wondering why she was asking. “Huh?”

“Are you okay?” She repeated, sounding genuinely concerned.

“I…”

“Come on… out with it.”

“I… was worried about Sarah.”

“Don’t worry about her. I sent a memo to make sure there are always at least two Nannies keeping watch at all times. All of them leaving at the same time before was a mistake, one that I will not let happen again.”

“What… What about the other guys who got the bully hypnosis? I’m worried they’ll go after Sarah.”

“They’re being taken for a few changes too. We can’t have them too aggressive.” She smiled down at me, making my tummy do flips. “Plus I think we need a few tweaks on that plan before we try it next, so we’re speeding up the timetable and putting them through the humiliation.”

“So…”

“So they’re getting what was going to be coming to them eventually. Just… a few days early.” She grinned.

I felt… not guilty about this. Maybe even… happy about it?

“Is… is Sarah okay then?” I asked.

“She’s doing fine, last time I checked. And I asked your Nanny to keep a close eye on her. She should be finishing her one-on-one with her right about now actually. But she’ll be going straight to her next class.”

“What about the bullies?”

“They’ll miss out on the rest of today. You’ll see them in class tomorrow.”

Part of me couldn’t wait to see what revenge was in store for them. Even if I knew it wasn’t their fault really, they were just being hypnotised into being bullies… I wanted them to feel the humiliation that Sarah felt.

We reached my nursery and quickly entered, the door closing automatically behind us.

“I love your nursery. Though you haven’t changed it since the first week… why?” The Headmistress asked.

“I like it like this… And apparently so does Sarah.”

“Of course you do…” She laughed.

“Whaaa?” I whined.

“Just cute, is all. Now… are you going to be a good girl? Nanny Alice has the baby monitor, so she can hear you at all times. She’ll ignore any requests for changes or attention… but if there is an emergency, she’ll be here in a flash. And I’ll be monitoring you occasionally, just to make sure you’re okay.”

“You… you will?” My eyes widened in fear.

“You think we didn’t install cameras in every nursery? Oh sweetheart…” She smiled down at me.

I blushed as I started looking around, trying to spot the hidden camera. But with their advanced tech… I wasn’t sure I’d ever find it. It could be hidden anywhere!

The Headmistress lowered me into the crib and pulled the side up, before walking over to the changing table. Suddenly I heard a noise that sounded like a coffee machine or something, when the Headmistress turned around with… a baby bottle full of milk in her hand.

“Now… this is to keep you hydrated and fed for the next few hours until Sarah and Nanny come back, got that?”

I nodded awkwardly, blushing intensely.

“Fank you…” I said as she handed me the warm bottle.

Bending over the crib, she kissed the top of my forehead and smiled at me, making me feel all gooey inside.

“Be a good girl. If you do something like this again… you won’t get off so easily.”

“Sowwy…” I replied, taking a sip of the delicious-tasting milk as I suckled at the teat on the bottle.

“Remember, if there’s an emergency… just yell. Otherwise be good, maybe have a nap or whatever. Bye bye, babygirl!” The Headmistress waved as she walked towards the door, quickly leaving and closing it behind her, leaving me in complete silence.

Like… eerie silence.

I sat there for a while, wondering what the hell to do. I was stuck in here for a good few hours yet, and I had nothing to do whilst in this prison cell.

There was no way I could climb over, because whilst my legs were strong enough to stand and walk during this toddler stage, I don’t think I had the strength or dexterity to scale these bars on this crib, not without hurting myself anyway. Plus I was in enough trouble already and didn’t want to make it worse for myself.

And even if I did manage to get over and out the crib… where was I going to go? I couldn’t open the door to the nursery, and other than a few baby toys on the floor in the corner… which did tempt me a bit… I didn’t have much more to do on the outside of the crib than I did on the inside.

So I just sat there, waiting, wondering what was going on outside the nursery, and more importantly… in the classroom. I hoped Sarah was okay, that the others weren’t being mean to her or anything. 

I settled back against the wall of the crib, relaxing as I then moved on to think about what was happening to Brian and the other boys.

Like… I knew they were probably getting ‘reprogrammed’... and I know I should be disgusted at the thought of them doing that to them. But I saw the look on Sarah’s face… the fear. I don’t care what the Headmistress said… that wasn’t nice. I get making Brian and the other winners out to be bullies… it’s a bigger fall from Heaven after all. But at the expense of hurting Sarah? It wasn’t worth it. But now, instead of disgust… I felt… happy? I know it wasn’t Brian’s fault… but I was glad that it was happening to him. He deserved it. 

I imagined what he and the other boys would be like… would they be in thicker nappies than us? More babyish? I guess you can’t make them too babyish, otherwise they won’t feel the humiliation they’re supposed to be subjected to. So they need to keep most of their minds intact. But maybe they’d be in really babyish outfits. Because whilst we are wearing thick nappies due to losing the competition… We were still otherwise dressed like toddlers. But if they were the only ones wearing baby clothes… Oh I started to appreciate the cleverness of the Headmistress’ plan. And the sadist within me couldn’t wait to find out what she had in store for the boys.

Thankfully, thinking up all the potential outcomes of the ‘reprogramming’ managed to pass the time quicker than I thought. I was fully expecting to have to nap to get through this timeout, but this was apparently engaging enough.

Just as I was imagining Brian waddling about in nothing but a ridiculously thick nappy, a bonnet and a bib… the door to the nursery slid up suddenly.

“Huh?” I jumped up, my thoughts being interrupted by the sudden intrusion.

Turning to see the cause of the interruption, I saw Nanny Alice standing there, looking at me from the doorway. And next to her, holding her hand… was Sarah.

Reaching over and pressing a button next to the door, Alice must have remotely controlled the side of the crib as it suddenly lowered.

“Go on then…” She said, smiling at Sarah.

I looked confused… What the hell was going on?

Sarah looked up for confirmation from Alice, who just nodded back and smiled, before the smaller, more infantile girl let go of her hand and ran (okay… more like a very fast waddle with the nappy she had on) over to the crib, diving in and pouncing on me.

“AHHH!” I shouted.

Wrapping her arms around me, Sarah hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

“I MISSED YOU!”

“I’ll leave you two for a bit. I’ll be back in an hour or so for your dinner, then it's bedtime, got it?” Alice said, turning to the door but keeping her eyes locked on us.

Sarah broke free from the hug for just a second to look up and nod.

“Yes Nanny! Fank you!” She said, excitedly.

As soon as Alice left, leaving Sarah and I alone, Sarah quickly backed up.

“Are you okay?” She asked, concerned.

“Am I okay? Are you okay?” I asked, more concerned about her than I was about myself.

“I’m fine. I just… I saw you get carried off, then Brian and the boys got taken away for ‘reeducation’. I was worried they did the same to you!”

“Nah, I’m fine. I got a spanking and I’ve been in timeout here in the crib all afternoon.” I shrugged.

“So you didn’t get more brainwashing?”

“I’ll let you in on a little secret… something the Headmistress told me…” I whispered.

Sarah got closer.

“The whole thing was planned.”

“What?”

“Yeah… as a ‘fall from grace’ kind of thing. They start as bullies but get knocked down a peg or two for extra humiliation.”

“Well that’s just fucked up.”

“I fucked things up by whacking Brian in the face. So they’re reconsidering that tactic and they’re doing the peg-knocking a few days early.”

“And she just outrightly told you this?”

“Yeah. She was very open about it all with me.”

“I wonder why…” Sarah trailed off.

“Well you know she has some big plan for us both. I assume we’re in a more privileged position than the others.”

“Us both?”

“Oh shit yeah… umm…”

“What?” Sarah looked annoyed now.

“So… you know your sister…”

Sarah just… sighed.

“They plan to sell me to the guy who bought her? Did I get that right?” She asked, without even a hint of surprise in her voice.

“How… how did you know?”

“Because it was obvious. First my sister, my identical twin sister… of course they want to sell me off as a matching pair with her. I figured it out during the second week.”

“You did?”

“Not just a pretty face, you know…” She smiled at me.

“But yeah… I think because we’re ‘special’... they’re trusting us a bit. Or maybe I just have one of those faces that people admit stuff to…” I laughed.

“Maybe. Either way, I’m glad you’re okay!” She said, pushing herself forward and pressing her lips on mine.

I backed away quickly.

“I… uh… so… we’re okay?”

“Look, I know I’ve been a bitch since we lost the competition. I didn’t want to end up back in these nappies. But honestly… even if I didn’t know about the bullies-into-babies plan they had… I missed you. I hated being angry with you. I just…”

“It’s okay. I screwed up.” I interrupted.

“No… I mean, yes, you did… but that’s not it. I think the hypnosis is messing with my brain a bit. I don’t want to be angry with you… I just… couldn’t help it.”

“Maybe they did that… to split us up a bit… humiliate us more?”

“Maybe. I’m sorry though.”

“I’m sorry too. For the whole ‘getting us back into nappies’ thing.”

“Okay, we’re both sorry. Can you shut up and let me kiss you? This may be the last week of my adult life and adult mind being even remotely a thing. I really like you and I’d like to make the most of this next week.”

“O… okay… yeah.” I smiled awkwardly at her as she lurched forward, pressing her lips against mine.

And as the world around me, the nursery and the situation we were in, all melted away, leaving only this moment with this cute girl… I felt my nappy get warmer… and thicker.

And I didn’t care.

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next four chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10
46 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Yes Mumm… Miss.”

I think she was right there and I will be surprised if the headmistress dont wont her for herself. So right now my guess/hope would be that both somehow end up with the headmistress and have a nice time. In the end even our evil demon is nice to the characters so there is a chance for that (maybe a bit of copium here ;)). 

Yessssss…❤️💕 So glad Judy and Sarah are back, if even for a short time. I kind of doubt the Headmistress is looking to adopt Judy, only because you rarely make things obvious in your stories. However, I’m sure whoever it is will make sense in hindsight (which frequently does happen in your stories), so it’s probably someone we’ve already met, if only in passing or reference. Absolutely enjoying your characters and how well you build a world around them.

Great new chapter.  It is not surprising that Sarah made up with her figuratively and literally. LOL.I am curious what happens in class the next day and how the humiliation progresses. additionally when the auction happens and how that goes! 

Chapter 16: One Week Later

Oh boy… the last week was… unforgettable.

So yes, Sarah and I did get closer. A lot closer. Aside from the one-on-ones throughout the week where she’d go off with Alice, and I’d go off with the Headmistress… we barely spent any time apart. I’m talking physically too… she couldn’t keep her hands off me and nor me off her.

And if you ignored the inevitable fate the end of this week was bringing… even if you included all the enforced regression… this week was perfect, getting to spend it with her. I had genuine feelings for this girl.

Though I must admit… the looming threat of the upcoming auction haunted me every waking minute, but I tried putting it to the back of my mind as much as possible, to focus on the here and now… and not where we’ll be this time next week.

Classes this past week have been okay… a lot less humiliating than the previous weeks. If you ignore the obedience class that is. That one… wasn’t so fun for everyone. Lots of being made to sit at Mr Smith’s feet. Told to beg, told to hump his leg… we were treated more like dogs than babies. Didn’t help that if we refused… he just used a hypnotic trigger command to force us to do whatever he wanted anyway. So after a little bit of resistance… people just stopped resisting and did what he said.

Speaking of classes… that first class after the ‘incident’ with Brian… we were not expecting… that.

First class… we all got shuffled into the classroom… with four seats completely vacant. I wondered where they were before realising they usually belonged to Brian and his team.

Mr Smith welcomed us back, then said we had a little surprise… and right on cue, Brian and his team waddled in. I heard them before I could see them… the noise of little jingly bells mixed with the crinkling of a nappy gave it away as they were paraded down the side of the classroom until they all stood in front of the class in a line, facing us.

And wow… what a sight that was.

I felt bad for Brian… it wasn’t his fault he got programmed to be a bully. But at the same time… I felt almost… happy… that he was getting what was coming to him for hurting Sarah.

There he stood… dressed head to toe in pink and white frills, just like the other three boys. A big, pink and white bonnet was strapped to his head… and it looked ridiculous. A collar with a little tag that I couldn’t read, but later found out to say ‘Princess’, adorned his neck. An oversized (even for adults) dummy filled his mouth. He wore the frilliest, pinkest… most babyish little baby dress with a ridiculously high waist and a very very high hem. In fact the hem barely covered half his nappy, and that was also way thicker than any of the ones we had been put in since the start of this whole regression thing, covered with what looked to be plastic pants. His bare legs were shaved smooth, with little ruffly white anklet socks and mary jane shoes on his feet. Mittens with ruffle cuffs were wrapped around his hands, making it near impossible for him to have any grip on anything. And then to top it all off… The mittens, the shoes, the collar, the dress… They all had little bells on them.

He looked like the prissiest little baby girl… and as much as I didn’t care for the humiliation based on stereotypical gender roles… it was clearly having the intended effect as his face turned bright red, as did the other boys’ as everyone started laughing at them. And thankfully, I was assured later that even if some of the women here lost, they would have faced the same punishment.

Lots of ‘sissy’ and some not-so-nice terms were thrown around and my concern for them grew as the humiliation increased.

So yes… that was the next day. Which was hell for that team.

That’s why on the day after that… I offered an olive branch during playtime. Ignoring the laughing and jeers thrown at the boys, I took Sarah’s hand and waddled over to them, sitting down and playing with them.

It took them a while to open up and start trusting us… but eventually they started enjoying themselves. And thankfully thanks to my presence… and my brief history of knocking bullies down a peg or two… no one dared make fun of them for the rest of the week. The Headmistress wasn’t too happy about that, but she was pleased with how the first day of their humiliation went, so she allowed me to continue to defuse the situation.

It didn’t take me long to realise that on top of the ridiculously humiliating outfits, they had also brainwashed the poor boys again, this time making them much more submissive and helpless than the bullies they were before. They even installed a lisp in their voices, which just made them sound even cuter.

Brian forgave me for punching him, I forgave him for his bullying (though I never told him they had installed that in his personality… I didn’t want to scare him more than he already was)... and the week flew by.

That was… until the final day.

“Wake up, sleepyheads!” Alice called out, waking me up from a blissful slumber.

Opening my eyes slowly, I saw Sarah wiping her eyes and yawning as she snuggled up to my arm.

“Is… it time for our last day to be ourselves?” Sarah asked, sighing.

“Sorry kiddo. Not this time. Big day today.” Alice replied.

“Huh?” I asked.

“It’s the auction!”

“WHAT?” Sarah jumped up, quickly covering her breasts as she realised we had been put to bed last night in just our nappies. I didn’t blame her for covering herself, even if we had gotten used to this. Both Alice and I had seen her naked at multiple points throughout the past three weeks or so, but it was still weird being naked in front of other people right now, even for me. “I thought… we got one more day as ourselves mostly?” Sarah asked.

“I mean… you do… kind of. The auction isn’t until this evening. So you’ve got until about lunchtime to do whatever you want in the playroom. After that… you’ll be given a sedative to make you sleep until the event tonight.”

“Why though? Why not let us just stay big until tonight?” I asked.

“Because you need your energy for what happens after…

“That totally doesn’t sound ominous…” Sarah rolled her eyes.

“You’ll be sold to whichever parent or parents bid the most. You two are expected to go for a large amount. After which… you’ll be taken to the Nurse.” Alice continued to explain.

“For what?”

“For modifications.”

“MODIFICATIONS?” Sarah and I blurted out, a bit too loudly.

“Depending on who bought you… you may need lots, only a few… or even no modifications. So just in case the person who buys you wants lots, you need your strength for the procedures.”

“But we had stuff done to us before…”

“And you had the procedures done first thing in the morning, just after you had rested. And even then… some of the things I’ve heard that our clients want… may be a lot more extreme than what you have experienced so far.”

“R… really?” Sarah asked, fear in her voice.

“Sorry kiddo. The evening is supposed to be a black tie event, hence why it's in the evening. That’s why you need a long rest before the auction. So once you’ve had lunch and your last one-on-one… that’s when you’ll get your sedative, and next thing you know… you’ll be being auctioned off.”

“They… they can’t do this!”

“They can. They are some of the most wealthy, most influential people in the world… and they want to buy you babies. There’s nothing stopping them.”

Sarah turned to me, her eyes tearing up. So I grabbed her and pulled her close as she sobbed into my shoulder.

“I’ll give you two a bit together before I get you changed and dressed for the morning. We’ll need to get to the nurse to reverse your current changes back to default.”

“Because that means so much when we’re going to be drooling, mindless babies…” Sarah said into my shoulder, her words muffled by both my body and her crying.

Alice looked almost… sad… like she felt some small sense of empathy towards our situation, which I wasn’t expecting. It was then that she turned and left the nursery, leaving the two of us alone again.

“Are you okay?” I asked Sarah, rubbing her back as she sobbed into my shoulder.

“Of course not. We’ll be regressed… sold off… separated…” She replied.

It was that last bit that hurt the most. For both of us. You could sense it in her voice.

“Maybe… maybe we’ll be allowed playdates?” I said, trying to bring some tiny speck of hope back to our situation.

Sarah laughed, wiping away the tears from her face as she pulled away.

“Yeah. Maybe. And hey… I’ll get to see my sister again!” She shrugged.

“I’m sorry…” I sighed.

“It’s okay. This is our fate. It sucks, but that’s the way it is.”

“Are you sure you’re okay? Your emotions and thoughts are all over the place.”

“I’ll be okay. Can… Can we not talk about what's coming up? I’d rather spend these last moments alone thinking… nice things.”

She looked up and kissed me on the lips, making my whole body melt.

“I think that’s a good idea.” I said as I pulled her back down, laying us both down in the crib gently as we snuggled up against each other.

‘Just… focus on this…’ I thought to myself, trying my best not to let this hollow feeling in my chest overwhelm me.

“Come on then, little snuggle buddies…” Alice said with a very unenthusiastic voice. “It’s time to get you to the Nurse’s office.”

We both sighed as Alice walked back into the nursery and reached down, grabbing Sarah and lifting her up into the air with her strong arms, carrying her over to the changing table.

“I am not going to miss these stinky little nappies of yours!” She said to Sarah, sniffing the air and gagging.

It was amazing what this treatment they did to us could do. Like… I couldn’t even tell Sarah was messy… and honestly? I don’t know if I am or not. I probably am… I usually am. But something about my brain… it doesn’t sense it. It’s weird.

“Though I am going to miss these changes. You two have been wonderful little charges. It’s a shame to see you both go.” Alice continued, placing Sarah down gently on the changing table. 

She quickly went about changing Sarah’s icky nappy, and I couldn’t believe how good she was with us both. Like… I completely brushed her off the past three weeks. She was our jailer… but she… she could have been much worse. I think we were lucky to have her, shame I only realised this now.

Once Nanny Alice had finished changing Sarah, she bent down and whispered something to her, making Sarah freeze for a second.

“WEALLY?” Sarah said out loud.

“Wha?” I said, feeling like I was missing out on something.

Alice turned to me and smiled.

“I was just telling her you’re both cute little beans and I would have loved taking care of you longer if I could. I almost wish I could bid tonight at the auction. Sadly… I’d have to work here for hundreds of years in order to make enough to bid on even one of you…”

I looked at Sarah, who was blushing at this point. I couldn’t blame her… I had a feeling I was too, if the warm feeling in my cheeks was anything to go by.

“Right… clothes! Let’s find you something cute to wear! Ooooh! How about matching outfits?” Alice suggested.

We both shrugged in response to her suggestion. At this point… we didn’t care. As long as we got to spend as much of this morning together as possible.

And so we were ready, being pushed into the playpen after an uneventful trip to the Nurse. The usual injection and flashy screen and we were out of there, feeling a lot more like our normal selves. My slightly babyish voice had gone, as had Sarah’s. Mobility was back to normal… bladder and bowel control were still the same sadly.

“Right… you two have fun. I’ll see you later!” Nanny Alice said as she pushed our stroller out of the play room, leaving us standing there in the playpen, looking somewhat adult… somewhat baby.

Alice had decided dungarees were the way to go this final morning. Infantile enough to remind us of our place, but adult enough for our last day as ‘adults’. And she wasn’t wrong… we looked adorable in matching outfits. Dungarees with little flower motifs sewn into the bib and the legs, cute pink trainers on our feet with frilly white socks, and a pink onesie with a Peter Pan collar… and with us both wearing the exact same thing… We looked cuter than everyone else in the playpen. Most just wore a nappy and a tee… including Brian, who quickly waddled over to us.

“Hey you two!” He said, excitedly.

“Glad to see you’re back to normal…” Sarah laughed.

“Oh yes. Never would I have thought I’d be happy to be back in just a nappy and a T-Shirt. That past week was horrible. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for forgiving us and helping us through all that. If you didn’t… we’d still be getting bullied.”

“Hey, it’s no big deal. I’m just glad you’re back to normal now.” I smiled at him, making him smile back.

“Want to come colour with us? We’re just taking it easy before… you know…” He offered.

“Are you too scared to talk about it too?” Sarah asked him.

“Yup. Rather have fun with my final few hours before the… you know what.

“Agreed. So let’s go colour!”

“You two look so cute as a couple!” Brian smiled at me as we all coloured in our own pictures at the table. 

It had been a couple of hours at this point I think, and I was getting a bit hungry. So it must be close to lunchtime… right?

I turned to Sarah, who turned to me and we both blushed and looked away.

“I… hope it works out. That’s all I’ll say.”  He continued.

“Thanks.” I said on behalf of the both of us. “Maybe it will. Maybe it won’t. Not going to think about that right now.”

“Yeah… sorry.” He replied, feeling bad for bringing up that painful topic.

“Here kiddos…” A voice called out from the side of the room.

A Nanny stood there with a tray in her hands in front of her, full of… baby bottles.

“Make sure you all drink one. You’ll need to be hydrated for later.” She said, watching as a group of us got up and waddled over to grab one.

“Is… is that…?” Sarah nodded in the general direction of the Nanny.

“The sedative? Most likely.” I answered.

It was obvious. Too obvious. This was their easy way to knock us out…

But what could we do right now? There was no escape. There were currently three Nannies in this room, all with freakishly increased strength. There’s no way we are getting out of here. Even if we rushed them… this institute is a maze… a well-guarded maze at that. We barely see guards these days… but that’s not to say they aren’t there… waiting… watching… The cameras weren’t too well-hidden not to notice… so if escape was an option… it wasn’t right now. Not this minute. I needed to wait.

So I sighed and climbed over the bench we were sitting on, climbing to my feet and holding my hand out to Sarah.

“Come on then. May as well get this over with…” I said.

“I… I lov… okay.” Sarah said, grabbing my hand and pulling on it to lift herself up off the bench.

Smiling at her… as she smiled back… we waddled over to the bottles… knowing just what was going to happen next.

Ruh roh. Looks like we're leading up to the end of the story... but will our plucky heroines escape their cruel fate?

Last chapter on my Patreon today, with the epilogue being posted on Wednesday. So only a couple more weeks left here and then I start posting my latest monster story! Which I recently finished!

So now I'm at the planning stage of Little in Love 2, which is very exciting. It's weird having to read my own story again though :P

• Like 12

Because I was in the hospital due to operations I could not report now a weile.

But now I had the privilege to read 5 chapters which was really entertaining.

I liked the Sissy punishment an absolute classic for naughty little boys.

I'm looking forward to the last two chapters and what will happen.

27 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Because I was in the hospital due to operations I could not report now a weile.

But now I had the privilege to read 5 chapters which was really entertaining.

I liked the Sissy punishment an absolute classic for naughty little boys.

I'm looking forward to the last two chapters and what will happen.

Oh no! I hope you're okay now at least and everything went well?

Glad you could catch up ^_^

Oh there's 4 more and an epilogue, don't worry :3

1 minute ago, SGTbaby said:

Looking forward to the next few chapters even if sad to see it go. Great new chapter! 

Got another couple of weeks yet, but I think people will like the ending. 

Thank you ^_^

Did I confused myself or is Judy not already sold to someone. I mean she was talked to as if she already has a mommy. The headmistress said it herself her mommy only wanted one but why then pretending to auction her off later. Maybe I misinterpreted something there but that should get cleared next chapter anyways. 

👇                        

In my case, evidences point to the  👉 Headmistress 👈

👆                        

But never mind that 👆 ...the answer would come sometime soon anyway...

This is a great ride and as much as I’m looking forward to finding out what fate you have in store for Judy and Sarah, I’ll miss this once it’s complete. I’m sure your monster story will be fantastic…all of your writing is, but I can’t wait for LiL2. Gives me a perfect reason to reread all of LiL!

On 6/18/2023 at 11:20 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“I… I lov… okay.”

D’awwww…say it! ❤️💕🥹

17 hours ago, Kahlez said:

Did I confused myself or is Judy not already sold to someone.

Pretty sure you’re referring to Sarah. Her twin sister is already “adopted” and the “parents” want another baby girl.

4 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Pretty sure you’re referring to Sarah. Her twin sister is already “adopted” and the “parents” want another baby girl.

No I mean Judy, the way the headmistress talked to her made it sound like it. Why else would she know that her mommy only wants one baby? Could be that she only said it to prepare Judy being separated from Sarah but it feels more like it is the headmistress herself or someone she knows.  

Earlier in the story, when it was mentioned that the Headmistress had an interest in Judy, it made it seem like she knew Judy in the past and I felt some sinister undertone.

16 hours ago, Kahlez said:

No I mean Judy, the way the headmistress talked to her made it sound like it.

Yep. Went back and read through that part again and I can see where you’re coming from.

Chapter 17: Auction

Whatever they put in our bottles had us all out like a light in minutes. One by one we all started dropping to the floor. Some panicked, some must have figured the same thing I did. Either way… not long after distributing the spiked bottles, all of our class were soundly sleeping in the playpen, gaining our energy for the night’s activities.

Alice must have lied or maybe they changed their minds about the whole one-on-one thing before lunch.

Because I was one of the last to fall asleep. And as I did, I grasped Sarah’s hand tightly as she slept peacefully, surrounded by stuffies.

Suddenly my eyes shot open.

My heart started racing.

Was… was this it? Was… was it auction time?

I looked around to check my surroundings and saw everyone else in my class around me… strapped to vertical gurneys, all facing forwards.

Wherever we were was dark. I could see… well there were a few spotlights over to the side that gently illuminated wherever we were, but it was only dim. There was some big curtain in front of us all, and it was clear that on the other side of it… were probably the ‘clients’. And if that wasn’t an obvious enough sign… I could hear a large crowd of people talking on the other side of it. Glasses clinking, laughter… stuff we hadn’t heard in our three weeks here.

I tried to turn my head to get a better look at the people beside me… but quickly found my head was stuck in place. I could budge it an inch or two to either side, but I couldn’t fully move it, it was clearly strapped to a gurney… like the others. Trying to move my body, I found it too was strapped tightly to this damn thing as I struggled in vain to free myself. Resigned to my fate, I looked over and saw others trying the same thing… only to fail and give up.

Feeling something… bulbous… in my mouth… I looked as much as I could to the side and saw Sarah, who was currently asleep still, with a large dummy in her mouth, which led me to believe we all had one. And that wasn’t all I noticed…

Sarah was naked. Like… completely naked. Boobs on full display. The only thing she wore was a thick, plain white nappy, and the dummy in her mouth. Her beautiful long blonde hair cascaded down her gorgeous shoulders… and I couldn’t help but dread what she was going to have to go through upon waking up.

Looking around… everyone that I could see, with my limited vision, were dressed in the exact same way. Nappy and dummy… that’s it. Nothing else. All strapped to these fucking gurneys, no doubt about to be displayed to an audience of the ‘elite’.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. More movement than the limited struggling we could manage in our current bondage. So I strained my neck to get the best view possible… only to see Alice and a bunch of other Nannies walking in, stopping at each one of us to inspect us… and by the looks of it, wake us up.

Alice walked straight over to Sarah and pulled out a thing from her pocket, waving it about in front of the sleeping girl’s nose.

Startled and panicking, Sarah’s eyes opened wide as she struggled to break free.

“Calm down, sweetpea. It’s okay. You had a long sleep. It’s time for the auction. You all need to be awake. Sorry it came so unexpectedly, we were expecting a one-on-one, but things changed.” Alice said, softly.

“Mmm?” The dummy prevented Sarah from responding with anything but muffled mumbles.

“Shhh… it’s okay. Promise.” Alice whispered, winking at the girl, who instantly started calming down. “You’re going to be okay. Soon you’ll have a nice Mummy or Daddy…”

Alice moved forwards until her body was up against the girl I loved, then stroked Sarah’s face before planting a kiss on her forehead and walking away… towards me.

“Hey baby girl.” She said to me, stopping in front of me and smiling. “Excited? I bet you are! Don’t worry, when you’ve all been sold, I’ll be here to collect you to take you for your modifications. Then we’ll say our goodbyes and you’ll go home with your new parents!”

She reached forward and planted a kiss on my forehead, before stepping back and smiling at me and winking.

“See you later!” She waved as she walked away, smiling.

I turned to Sarah, who looked back at me with fear in her eyes.

I blinked both of my eyes, hoping she understood that we’d be okay. 

I hope we are, anyway.

“Hello… is this thing working?” I heard a loud voice fill the room. As if someone was speaking into a microphone. And it sounded just like the Headmistress.

‘Here we go…’ I thought to myself, bracing myself and taking a deep breath.

“Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to tonight’s special event… the Auction! As you well know, we developed this institute to produce and sell adult babies for only the most elite of us. Your own obedient little one to love, cherish… and play with.”

A roar of laughter came from the other side of the curtain.

“It’s been a long road to get to this point. With lots of investment from you all, and a lot of previous testing… we couldn’t have gotten to this point without you all. So thank you! I’d also like to thank the staff, whose work has made this possible.”

Then came a round of applause.

“When we started this institute, we never imagined it would be so successful. Taking random nobodies off the streets and turning them into regressed little ones, it was difficult getting the formulas and programs right. It took a lot of time… and a lot of failures. But those failures led to the successes we are here to sell to you today! I can guarantee any little one you purchase tonight will be customisable to your specifications. Whether you want one who is identical to an actual baby or newborn in behaviour and ability but adult in body… if you want to keep their minds or not… if you want to make them obedient little sex toys… whatever you want, we can assist. Our highly qualified Nurse is able to give your little one the changes you want.”

The way she talked about us… should have made me angry. But right now… I was just worried for Sarah.

“For fairness, you will only be allowed to purchase one little one tonight. That doesn’t stop you from bidding on multiple ones until you get one, but if you win… that’s it. Though if you win one tonight, you can still bid on another in the next round of little ones next month. Understood? Good. Now, Ladies and Gentlemen… I’d like to introduce to you… our subjects for this evening!”

Suddenly the curtain split apart, revealing us to the audience, and revealing the audience to us.

The blinding light made me squint as I struggled to see just who would be bidding on us tonight.

All I could see was the Headmistress, with her arm out, showing us off to the audience. She wore a black, slinky dress that made her look a lot more like a rich, elite snob like the audience than the Headmistress we’d known over the past 3 weeks.

The audience all wore fancy suits and dresses, which honestly matched the fancy nightclub that we appeared to be in. There was a bar at the back with a bartender, there were women going around serving drinks… this place looked expensive and lavish and honestly the richness of it made me… uncomfortable. Snobby place for snobby people. Lots of red and gold and expensive-looking fabrics… this place was a lot to take in after the rest of the bland, lifeless, clinical institute.

A security guard walked over and grabbed a gurney, pushing it forward into the spotlight at the front of the stage next to the Headmistress.

“Now. We’ll start with subject one. Brian McCormack. Married to his husband of five years. Banker. Picked for his perfect jawline and his submissive nature… Brian can be an adorable little baby boy… or baby girl. He recently underwent punishment dressed as a little sissy… and he is exceptionally good at humping things with his nappy…”

The whole crowd laughed as they looked to the side of the room.

‘Is… is there a screen or something showing footage? It’s the only thing I can think of why they’re looking and laughing over there when Brian is over here.’ I thought to myself.

“Isn’t he cute? He could be yours this very evening! We’ll start the bidding at… one point two million pounds.”

‘Million? Jeez… I didn’t think we’d be worth that much!’

I looked over at Sarah as the bidding commenced. She was really starting to panic, and I wanted nothing more to grab her hand… but I couldn’t move. I couldn’t hold her hand. I couldn’t reassure her that everything will be okay. I couldn’t do anything!

The Headmistress pulled out a little gavel and banged it against a podium she was standing behind.

“SOLD! To the Everetts for four million, five hundred thousand. Please follow the guard, and Brian, out of the room so you can specify what you want to do with your new bundle of joy.”

A couple on a table on the far side of the lavish club stood up and walked to the side of the room as Brian was wheeled by the guard off the stage to the right.

“Next up… Claire Roberts!”

This went on for a while. One at a time, we were wheeled up to the front, the audience were shown some cute video that none of us back here could see, and the bidding commenced. Some went for a couple of million, some went for ten million.

I started to feel exhausted from this constant anxiety. It must have been an hour or so by now, and there were about eight of us left at the back of the stage. I wondered when it was my time… or Sarah’s… and just when I started to calm my nerves a bit…

“Sarah…”

‘Shit.’

The void in my chest opened up into a black hole suddenly. My anxiety was off the charts now. I was visibly shaking.

A guard walked behind Sarah’s gurney and wheeled her forward, Sarah shooting me a terrified glance as she lost sight of me.

“Half of a set of identical twins. Sadly we can’t offer the pair together, as one of our illustrious benefactors already purchased her when she went through our initial testing before we started the institute. But still, she’s an adorable little baby with a heart of gold. A northern lass who loves filling her nappies just as much as she loves being humped in them. She’d make an excellent newborn baby for your wife, or a cute little toddler waddling about her nursery. Or, for the more sadistic bidder… a little dolly to play with. She’s into girls but as you can see, will happily satisfy any men out there. Now… let’s start the bidding at sixteen million…”

‘SIXTEEN?’

“SIXTEEN MILLION!” One man shouted out loud.

“TWENTY!” I heard one man shout even louder.

“TWENTY TWO!” A woman yelled.

“I hear twenty two… any advance on twenty two?” The Headmistress asked.

‘I knew they said she was going to be popular and worth a lot… but twenty two million pounds? Fuck…’

There was silence.

“Twenty two… going once… going twice…”

“TWENTY FIVE MILLION POUNDS!” A large, portly man stood up and bellowed.

After a few seconds, the Headmistress banged her little gavel again, indicating the sale was complete.

“Congratulations, Sir. A fine set you’ll have there. Identical twin baby sisters… What a catch!”

My heart sank. She had been sold to the same creep who had bought her sister. She… she deserved better than this!

But then I reminded myself… ‘At least she’ll be with her sister now. Maybe that will bring her some comfort…’ as she was wheeled off the stage, away and out of sight.

“And now… Judy. Judy Judy Judy…” She turned and grinned at me.

‘Shit… I guess it’s my time now.’

A guard walked behind me and grabbed my gurney, wheeling me forward so I was on full display to the crowd.

Turning my head as much as I could, I saw the screen that I had correctly guessed was there. And then noticed everyone looked at me… smoking, drinking… looking at me like I was prey.

“Judy is a perfect little baby. She does as she’s told, she loves filling her nappies, and she is very fond of breastfeeding.

A video lit up on the screen and from what I could see… It was a video of the Headmistress feeding me as I curled up in her arms.

My face suddenly felt warm as I turned back to face the audience, who all ‘aww’d’ and coo’d at me.

“So… we’ll start the bids at… one million.”

‘Wait… one? I thought I was supposed to be an important asset?’ I thought to myself, baffled by how cheap the Headmistress was selling me off for.

Yes, I was more annoyed with the price she had put on me more than the fact I was being sold.

But what was even more annoying… or weird… was the silence that followed.

Nothing.

No one bid.

No one even said a word or raised their hand.

I was expecting… something. Anything.

“No one? A million pounds…?” The Headmistress repeated.

One man looked like he was about to raise his hand when a guard quickly walked over and whispered something in his ear, making the man drop his hand quickly in fear.

‘What the…’

“Okay then… I suppose I’ll bid then. One million pounds.” The Headmistress said, banging her gavel against the podium. “And sold.” She said, nonchalantly, before turning and smiling at me, winking.

The guard turned my gurney around and wheeled me off to the side of the stage where a ramp was, that led straight to the door.

“I’ll be along later to sort you out, baby girl…” The Headmistress said down the microphone as I was wheeled straight out the door.

Were you expecting what happened during the auction? It seems like a few of you definitely did :P

Just posted the epilogue on my Patreon. So another two weeks and you'll get it! So not long now!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

One man looked like he was about to raise his hand when a guard quickly walked over and whispered something in his ear, making the man drop his hand quickly in fear.

I guess someone didnt got the note about that little detail. 

Now I really hope you take the time to explain what happens to the important chars. Brian is already setup as little sissy so would not be surprising if he ends up like a Briana :D. And yes I still have hope for Sarah and Judy maybe they at least will have some (play)dates. *Copium*

Okay, so maybe you do make it obvious once in a while. Fooled me anyway, since I was looking deeper than that. 🤣 Very interested to see how you follow up with the main characters. Still hoping Judy and Sarah will be able to see each other.

So I am not surprising Headmistress got her, the price yes but not The Who.  I am still not sure regarding the modifications yet but that is ok. I feel like she gets to keep her brain but might be more of the toddler. Who knows but should be interesting for sure!