LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow. The LFP touch on this theme is just whole-other-level. I can already see the depth of things to come… What mind games will be played? Who are the buyers? Where does the super strength come from? Bonding? Returning to a normal adult state at the end of every day knowing you’ll just fall back into baby mode as the conditioning kicks in? Either terrible or blissful depending on your point of view. Seems from certain hints that Judy may ultimately fall into the latter category. Once again I’m hooked on one of your stories. 🙂

• Like 1

Chapter 5: Baby's First Day

The LETO Syndicate – LittleFallenPrincess

I awoke to a cold and wet feeling between my legs.

And as I realised what that meant, as the events of the previous day quickly returned to me, I shot up and looked down in shock.

Once the Headmistress had changed me yesterday, expertly might I add, she lay me down in the crib next to Sarah. She talked a bit with Alice, our Nanny, before walking off, smiling and waving at the two of us infantilized adults in the crib, winking at what I could only assume… was me.

I was too nervous to talk to Sarah about that wink or the special focus, so I bottled it up and figured I’d wait and see if this continued. So instead, we sat in the crib, in the dark, the only light coming from a little night light plugged into the wall in the corner. Both of us with our backs resting on the crib’s headboard, sat there in nothing but our nappies, our breasts on full show. At first we both tried covering ourselves with our hands, but after a while I gave in and dropped my arms, figuring we’d be seeing each other naked a bunch. And as Sarah followed suit, I couldn’t help but admire her cute little perky breasts. I couldn’t tell if I was envious or lustful right now, so I tried focusing my attention on different parts of the room.

“So…” I said, trying to break the awkward silence. I could feel the drugs making me sleepy again, but I was nervous about what tomorrow would bring, so I was hoping I could stay up as long as possible to delay the inevitable.

“So…” Sarah replied. “Did you catch the game the other day?”

“Huh?”

“Sorry. Gallows humour. Just… I don’t know what to talk about when we’re forcibly kidnapped, shuffled off to a secret underground complex in the middle of nowhere and forcibly regressed into adult babies.”

“I guess when you put it that way… the weather has been awful lately, hasn’t it?” I laughed, playing along.

“It really has! I hope it gets warmer. I bet cold nappies are horrible.”

“Oh one hundred percent. But I guess it's warm when you…”

“No. Don’t finish that sentence!” She laughed.

Her laugh was so cute, so…

So infectious.

I started laughing along with her.

“So… I guess we better talk about it.” I said, sighing.

“Talk about what? Oh… this… do we have to?” Sarah replied, sighing.

“If you could pick, what age would you prefer?” I asked.

“Between newborn, baby and toddler? Those are the ones they said we’d go through, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Depends… do I keep my mind or not?”

“Let’s say… you keep fragments of it. Nice middle ground.”

“Or it’s a horrifying thought… but fine, if I still have my brain… mostly… toddler. They get more freedom, right?”

“I guess they do.”

“What about you?” She asked.

“Baby.”

“Seriously?” She seemed surprised by this.

“Newborn is… boring. What the hell are we going to do all week? Shit ourselves and sleep? I guess that would be an easy life… but no…” I trailed off, nervously.

“What? Go on, you can tell me. It’s not like you’ll find a therapist or anyone else to talk to here.”

She had a point.

“Dunno… Baby sounds nice. Toddlers have to learn, that’s when you’re expected to achieve things. I guess that was the start of all my problems.”

“Oh?” She asked, now sounding concerned.

“Gifted kid and all that. Always expected to achieve great things. I guess the only time I wasn’t pressured to do anything… was a baby. Even as a toddler I was pressured to potty train as early as possible and learn a foreign language.”

“Seriously? Your parents were like that?” Sarah asked, surprised by this.

“Yeah. But as a baby… I was just… I dunno… loved? There were no expectations at that point, no pressure to achieve things, I was just supposed to look cute and have fun.”

“You have a point.”

“You just want to be a toddler because it means you could have a better chance at escape…” I grinned at her, the dim light of the night light in the corner illuminating her beautiful face.

“You got me.” Sarah said, laughing again.

“What if you never escape though?”

Her laugh dropped in an instant and she started staring at the other end of the crib.

“I… I can’t give up hoping that I will.” She said, straight faced.

“I’m glad. And I hope you do.”

We will. We will escape. Together.” She said, grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

My heart felt fluttery again.

“Sorry if I don’t get my hopes up. This place seems… like a fortress.” I replied, trying not to get her hopes up. Me… I knew what would happen. There’s no escape from all this.

“Then I’ll get my hopes up for the two of us.” She said, smiling at me, her beautiful eyes staring into mine.

‘And that will be your biggest downfall…’ I thought to myself, sighing. 

I knew this from experience, and I knew it would only end badly for the poor little optimistic girl. Don’t get your hopes up. Ever. For anything in life.

After that, we started getting drowsy, so we lay down in the crib at opposite edges and eventually drifted off to sleep.

And now here I was, wide awake, with a wet nappy on full display, as the beautiful girl slept peacefully beside me.

Suddenly the door opened, and in the doorway, was a tall woman. It was Alice, our Nanny.

“Goooood morning babies!” She said, positively beaming with happiness as she basically skipped into the nursery. Standing by our crib, she looked down.

“D’aww, is the little one asleep still? Those drugs sure are powerful! And I see you’re a soggy little one this morning. Do you need a change?” She asked in a gentle, but dominant, voice. 

I looked up at her like a deer in headlights.

“I… I…”

“The drugs are very powerful indeed.” She said, winking at me.

My tummy felt squirmy again as Alice reached down into the crib and grabbed me, lifting me up with no effort, and carried me over to the changing table.

“I… what…”

“We need that nappy changed before we take you to get your weekly modifications.” She explained.

“Modifications?” I asked, nervously.

“Of course, sweetie. You need some little changes made to make you newborns. Then you’ll be taken to class to meet your other classmates, and you’ll be taught to be perfect little newborn babies!”

I saw Sarah stirring in the crib in the background as I was laid down on the changing table.

“Wha… What happened… OH SHIT IT WASN’T A DREAM!” She cried out.

“This is your one and only language warning, sweetie.” Alice warned Sarah, making the poor girl quickly put her hands on her mouth after realising she had fucked up.

“S… Sorry…” Sarah squeaked.

“Sorry, what?”

“Sorry… Nanny…

“Better. Are you wet too?” Alice asked her.

“N… no…” Sarah had to check her nappy, but I could tell when I woke up, she wasn’t wet like I was.

“Seems like the drugs really do affect individuals differently. Little Judy here was a soggy widdle baby this morning! Yes she was!” As she did this, she lightly tickled my tummy whilst removing my sodden nappy, making me giggle and squeal out of instinct.

“So… umm…” I mumbled, trying to distract myself from the strange woman changing my nappy.

“You want to know about the modifications I mentioned?”

“I… umm… yeah…” I said, and by the look on Sarah’s face, she wanted to know too.

“Oh go on then… What’s the harm, you’re going to find out very soon anyway. Basically…”

Whilst talking, she expertly changed me out of my wet nappy and into a thick, dry one. One a lot thicker than the one I went to bed in, I might add.

“We take you to the same place you went for your checkup yesterday. The Nurse will give you a few injections, that’s all, and I’m sorry if you’re scared of needles. But that’s all it’ll be. Just a few injections.”

“And… these injections… What… what do they do?” Sarah asked, squirming in place, as I was taped up into a clean nappy.

“Don’t think I don’t see you squirming there. If you need to use your nappy, now is the time to do so. You’ll regret not doing it if you wait until later.” Alice told Sarah, who sighed in defeat and relaxed a bit.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this… an adult… wetting a nappy that looks like it was designed for a baby…”

“You’ll learn to love it very quickly, sweetie. Now… those injections you’re getting will make the lessons you learn in your classes work extra well! They allow your brain to take in messages a lot easier than if we had just put you in front of the screen. And this first course… will make a few… drastic changes.”

Drastic? How drastic?” I asked.

“Well you start as newborns… so you need to lose all control of your bladder and bowels. Can’t have little newborn babies having control, can we?”

Sarah’s eyes widened in shock. “They can do that?”

“Oh yes. And the second major thing… you’ll lose all coordination with your body. You’ll flail, you’ll wriggle, but you won’t have any actual coordination. You also will be reduced to baby babble, you won’t be able to speak. Just like a newborn! This means that most of the next week will be me looking after you, or you napping. It also means you’re restricted to an all liquid diet…”

“Speaking of food… I’m starving! We haven’t eaten since… well before we were taken!” I said, being lifted up off the changing table and placed gently beside Sarah, who was considerably more blushy now. And as I looked down to see her sodden nappy… I realised why.

“That’s because the drugs in your system kept you hydrated and fed. Now that they’ve worn off… you babies are going to need breakfast. But don’t worry, I’ll feed you as soon as you’re done with your treatment, okay girls?” Alice said, smiling at us both. “Now… time for Sarah’s change, then I’ll get you dressed for your week as newborns!”

Once Sarah had been changed, and we had been dressed in matching pastel pink footed sleepers and nothing else other than the massively thick nappy between our legs… Alice walked over to the side of the room. Pressing a small button in the corner, the wall opened up, revealing a wardrobe or a cupboard of some kind? I couldn’t see from this angle what was in it, but part of me was scared to know when Alice suddenly pulled out the stroller we were in yesterday.

“How…” Sarah was probably about to ask how that ended up in there… but quickly realised Alice must have put it in once we had fallen asleep due to the drugs.

“Now, dummies in to keep you babies quiet…” She said, taking a couple of dummies out from underneath the changing table and popping them in our mouths as we sat patiently in the crib.

I mean… What else are we going to do? It’s not like we could fight or resist, Alice was much bigger and stronger than us. Even if we made it past her, the guards were even bigger. Security was everywhere, cameras and guards positioned at all important doors. I noticed them all on the way here. If Sarah wanted to escape… she’d have to pick a better time and place. Right now, it was best to just play along.

I could see that Sarah’s urge to fight back was strong. Her clenched fists and her deadly gaze towards Alice as the Nanny finished setting up the stroller for us indicated so. But I couldn’t let her make it worse. It wouldn’t end up going well, for either of us. So I placed my hand around her fist and squeezed. And as she nodded at me, I looked at her, shaking my head.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, nodding to me.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I turned to see Alice looking down at the two of us.

“Right, Judy first.” She said, picking me up and placing me in the stroller.

After I was strapped in, unable to move anything but my head and arms, Alice then did the same with Sarah, strapping her in next to me.

Once Sarah was strapped in, she held out her hand. So I grasped it and squeezed, trying to reassure her and remind her that we need to play along for now.

“On we go then…” Alice said, backing the stroller up towards the door.

Walking out the door, the corridor was empty.

“Oh dear, we must be late.” Alice said, closing the door behind us and pushing us hastily towards the end of the corridor.

=========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next four chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of LETO Syndicate every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10
1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Dunno… Baby sounds nice. Toddlers have to learn, that’s when you’re expected to achieve things.

Yeah I mean it beats being a newborn for sure and the toddler argument is probably personal preference. Hard to say Baby or Toddler? I guess both is fine since it is just a matter of time before it will get a bit boring if they keep your mind intact. If they dont keep your mind intact it probably wont matter anyways to you.

You truly have a gift for taking a common stuck-in-a-bad-situation theme and making it exceptional. As is your style, you make it as much about the relationships as the experience, and that’s what sets this apart from the others. I can’t wait to see where you take Judy and Sarah. 😍

As with the last story I must apologize that I am not always directly there when a new chapter appears.

I forget it unfortunately here and there because of work etc.

But now I had 2 chapters and I really have to say I'm really curious how it goes on and what they will be afterwards and especially what the Headmistress so everything is up to.

On 5/10/2023 at 8:03 PM, Kahlez said:

Yeah I mean it beats being a newborn for sure and the toddler argument is probably personal preference. Hard to say Baby or Toddler? I guess both is fine since it is just a matter of time before it will get a bit boring if they keep your mind intact. If they dont keep your mind intact it probably wont matter anyways to you.

Yeah newborn would be the woooorst! I'd happily take either of the other two.

On 5/11/2023 at 3:55 AM, SGTbaby said:

It will be fun to read about their lessons and various treatments!

😇 it's like you expect me to be mean!

On 5/12/2023 at 4:57 AM, Josh23 said:

Love this story!

Yay! I'm so glad! I hope you continue to enjoy it as it continues!

On 5/12/2023 at 5:01 AM, FloridaKid said:

You truly have a gift for taking a common stuck-in-a-bad-situation theme and making it exceptional. As is your style, you make it as much about the relationships as the experience, and that’s what sets this apart from the others. I can’t wait to see where you take Judy and Sarah. 😍

😊❤️ Awww thank you so much! Seriously, that makes me so happy that that part of my work is appreciated. Same with people when they appreciate the humour I put in the previous story. And I'm glad I could take a common theme and add my own thing to it and it be loved like this.

As for where we're going... again, this isn't a typical story for me. It was a lot harder to write than my others.

19 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

As with the last story I must apologize that I am not always directly there when a new chapter appears.

I forget it unfortunately here and there because of work etc.

But now I had 2 chapters and I really have to say I'm really curious how it goes on and what they will be afterwards and especially what the Headmistress so everything is up to.

There is absolutely no need to apologise! No one is expected to read my stories, but I'm glad you all love them so much! It's okay to have a life and get busy and stuff and catch up on multiple chapters later on. 😊

Chapter 6: Newborns

I roughly remembered the route. The one from the place we got the checkup to our ‘nursery’ that we took yesterday, so it felt familiar as we were pushed down the route in reverse. This place was a maze, but I was really good at mazes as a kid, I just have a natural talent for knowing where I am. So despite the twists and turns, I could tell we neared the final corner.

And as we turned around that final corner, with the final corridor leading up to the room we were heading to, we saw… nothing. Yesterday, all the other kidnapped people were lined up against the wall, awaiting their checkups. Today… nothing. No one.

“Oh no… we’re later than I thought. Better hurry…” Alice said, pushing the stroller faster.

Opening the door with the front of the stroller, the bright lights of the Nurse’s room blinded me.

“There you are… this isn’t good, being late on the first proper day!” Said a familiar voice, but I couldn’t put a name to a face… as I couldn’t see anything right now.

“Sorry Headmistress. Their changes took a bit longer than expected.” Alice replied.

‘Ah. That’s who.’

“It’s okay, you’re not that late. The others have had their procedures. Nurse, please process Sarah, then process Judy. Alice, can you then please take them to Classroom 1-A? I’ll be along later to check in on the little cuties. Oh and don’t forget their 1-on-1’s. If you bring me Judy, I’ll do hers. Then you can take little Sarah.”

“That’s later tonight, around 6, correct?” Alice asked the Headmistress.

“Correct.” Replied the Headmistress. “Now, I better be going. I have work to do. See you ladies later. And have fun, cuties.” She waved at us, as we sat helplessly in the stroller.

“So… why don’t we get Sarah sorted first?” The Nurse announced as the Headmistress walked over to our stroller, towards the exit, but not before stopping first and bending down, her mouth getting close to my ear.

“Have fun, pumpkin. I’ll see you later…” She whispered in my ear, making my whole body shiver.

And with that… she disappeared out of the Nurse’s room whilst Alice and the Nurse lifted a squirming Sarah onto the procedure table.

“It’s okay, little one. It’s just one little injection and a little flash on a screen and you’ll be off to play with all the other little babies!” The Nurse said in that sickeningly sweet voice of hers.

Sarah squirmed about, trying to free herself, but apparently whilst I was being distracted by the Headmistress… Alice had tied Sarah down to the table, using straps that wrapped around her waist, her wrists and her ankles. So as much as Sarah tried to get free… she was going nowhere. And it’s not like she could try and argue her way out of this, the dummy in her mouth prevented her from speaking or even spitting it out.

“Sit still, baby…” Alice warned, making Sarah freeze in place whilst the Nurse quickly jabbed her with something in the thigh, pushing down on it slowly until whatever was inside the needle was all gone.

“There we go! Such a good girl!” The Nurse announced, taking the needle and discarding it in the waste bin nearby. “Just one little thing to show you…”

Pulling out what looked like a curved phone or tablet or something, she held it up in front of Sarah’s eyes, only an inch or two away from them, then pressed a button below her on the table. The screen of the curved device shot out an intense pink light, but from this distance I couldn’t make out what was actually on the screen.

I waited for Sarah to say or do something, with bated breath, as she just lay there… motionless.

“Just give it a minute…” The Nurse said, reassuring Alice.

I looked around the room, nervously, trying to get my mind off what could have potentially happened to Sarah. And just when panic started setting in… I heard a bit of spitting and giggling. 

My eyes shot up to see Alice removing Sarah’s restraints. The poor girl just… lay there. Laying there, in her stupidly babyish outfit, giggling and drooling as she wriggled about. It looked like she had been drained of all her strength and intelligence and couldn’t even lift her limbs herself, she just sort of… flopped a bit and giggled.

“There we go. Complete success.” The Nurse announced.

“And this will be reversible at the end of the week?” Alice asked.

“Oh yes. Well… mostly. The original personality will return, she’ll get her basic motor functions back, and she’ll be back to normal in the general sense. But the potty training will be reverted completely. She may be able to be potty trained again, but she’ll be needing her nappies well into the next stages.”

“Oh good, just as planned.” Alice said, putting her arms under the poor, regressed girl, and lifting her up into her arms. Carrying her over to the stroller where I sat, she placed the floppy girl into the empty seat that awaited her, before standing up straight and looking right at me.

‘Uh oh…’ I thought to myself as Alice grinned at me and bent down, undoing the straps holding me in place and putting her enormous hands around my waist, lifting me up into the air, before pulling me closer to her body. Honestly, I still can’t get over how strong and how tall these staff were! I felt like a child in this woman’s arms!

Alice smelled so good, which was a nice distraction as I was carried over to the table where my brain would be turned to mush, albeit temporarily.

I wondered what this will feel like, being regressed. Is it like a demonic possession you see in movies where you’re kinda like a passenger, unable to move your body or say anything as the possessing-being takes control of everything? Or will I just wake up in a week and not remember a single thing?

Or… will I remember everything?

These thoughts swirled around my mind as I was carefully laid down on the examination table. They didn’t even bother with the restraints on me, they just rolled me over slightly, pulled open the flap on the back of the sleeper and jabbed me with a needle.

Can’t say I was a fan of that, it stung like a bitch, but at least in a minute I won’t care about it. I’ll be as empty-headed as poor Sarah over there.

“Such a good girl, no crying, no struggling. You are such a good little baby!” The Nurse said as she snapped the flap back into place.

Something about that praise stirred something within me, it felt almost… good?

But I didn’t even get time to focus on that as I felt the effects of whatever was in that syringe take effect almost immediately. First my legs just felt weird. Like that numb sensation when you’ve sat on them for too long. Like… I could move them, but the response was delayed and it was more of a flail than anything precise. Next came the arms with an identical feeling. It felt so weird, but I guess it wasn’t exactly bad…

But then I started getting scared when I found it hard to lift my head. It wasn’t like I couldn’t move my body at all… it was just… heavy. Unwieldy.

“Now for the fun part…” The Nurse announced, holding up that curved screen I saw her put over Sarah’s eyes. Placing it around my face, covering my eyes, it reminded me a bit of those VR goggles people play games with, but it was a lot more streamlined and didn’t actually attach to the head. “Stare into the screen sweetie…”

I looked forward as an intense pink flash was emitted from the screen. Images of soft things, cute things… baby things… flooded my mind, and similar to how I’d normally fall asleep… everything just got slower and slower in my mind until everything went blank.

A sudden white flash flooded my eyes as I was quickly brought back to my surroundings.

“Wai… wha?” I said as I quickly sat up, my senses overloading from the sudden wake up, my vision quickly returning and my ears picking up my surroundings.

“Take it easy sweetie…” I heard Alice’s voice.

“I… what… uh…” I was still trying to piece everything together so I could make sense of what was going on. I remembered… We were taken. Processed. Regressed. Oh shit! They were turning us into adult newborns!

As my vision cleared, I looked into the face of the Nurse from before.

“Why… why did you reverse it so soon?” I asked, confused.

“We didn’t, sweetie.” Alice answered.

“But I thought we were going to be stuck as newborns for a week!” I said, rubbing my eyes and looking at our ‘Nanny’, Alice.

“And you were! You were such good little babies all week!”

“Wait… so we were out of it for a whole week? I don’t remember anything!”

I looked down to see I was no longer wearing the sleeper I came in here in. I was now wearing a frilly pink dress that was… also a onesie?

“That’s supposed to happen, sweetie. But I can tell you, you spent the whole week as babbling little newborn babies. And all the training you had will have stuck in your subconscious.”

“Why… why do all this if some of us are just going to be regressed to newborns and not remember anything?”

Oh those who are deemed to be newborns after the auction aren’t just given this treatment again. That would make them no different to actual babies. And our clients can adopt an actual baby easily. No, they want adult babies, meaning they want some of your original personality intact. This was to ingrain babyish behaviour and obedience within your little minds, and most importantly… how to act like a newborn. When it comes to the final treatment, whoever gets made into a newborn will have a much less effective treatment. Basically… they’ll keep some of their mind.”

“That… that’s…”

“Don’t worry, only a small number will probably get assigned newborn status. Most of our clients are looking for babies who are able to talk… albeit not at an adult standard. Now you’ll find you have no control over your bladder or bowels, so I’ll be checking you more often. And because it’s the end of the week, you are granted more privileges, akin to what you had when you arrived. You’ll still be treated like babies mostly, but you can talk like adults, you can chat, whatever. Now I think it’s time for Baby Sarah to wake up…”

I looked over to where Alice was looking and saw Sarah giggling and drooling as she had half her hand shoved in her mouth. She looked so… empty. Like an actual newborn. She was wearing a dress nearly identical to mine, but hers was yellow. Her nappy was clearly sodden, but she didn’t care. She looked so happy and carefree… and part of me actually resented her right now. At least she didn’t feel embarrassed right now.

Suddenly I felt arms underneath me as I was lifted off the table and carried over to the double stroller Sarah sat in.

“In you go…” Alice said, sitting me down next to Sarah, strapping me in.

My legs and arms felt similar to how they did when I went under, but at a much reduced effect. I could move them a bit more, and the feeling was returning to normal, albeit slowly. It was as Sarah was being unstrapped and lifted up that the feeling of pins and needles flooded my body.

“AHHHHH!” I cried out.

“It’s okay sweetie. It’s just your body returning to normal. It’ll stop in a few seconds…” The Nurse said as she grabbed a syringe, similar to the first one she used on us… a week ago apparently.

Alice placed the poor regressed Sarah on the examination table. As the girl was regressed, there was no need for the straps this time. Especially if she feels like I do right now, she wouldn’t be able to fight back even if she wanted to once she’s brought back.

“Right… quick pinch…” The Nurse said, jabbing the poor girl in the thigh. “And the screen, if you will, Alice?”

Alice held out the curved screen and out shot a flash of white light directly into Sarah’s eyes.

It took a few seconds before Sarah suddenly awoke.

“WHAT THE HELL?” She yelled.

Before she could yell again, Alice popped a large dummy in her mouth, effectively silencing the confused girl as she looked around to see our new outfits and the familiar Nurse’s station.

“You’ve been out of it for a week. You won’t remember anything but the lessons are planted firmly in your subconscious. You’ll feel intense pins and needles in a few minutes, but that will not last long. And you’ve got the rest of the day free in the playroom as… adults… mostly.” Alice answered all the questions Sarah no doubt had, probably based on what I had asked.

“So… we have today off, then tomorrow…?” I asked, trying to move things on before Sarah starts panicking more.

“You have your week as babies!” The Nurse clapped, as if she was excited about it all.

“And what does that entail? Another week of not remembering anything?”

“Nope. You’ll be fully aware, but you’ll be exhibiting much more babyish behaviour. Part in thanks to this past week’s treatments.”

“So it’s just this week we don’t remember?”

“Pretty much. But don’t worry! You can see what you got up to this past week as you play in the playroom today!” Alice smiled at us.

“Huh?” Sarah asked from behind her dummy.

“We recorded everything. So we had our techies compile a ‘best of’ compilation for you babies to watch to see just what you did and how you behaved this past week!”

I could see the dread on Sarah’s face as she looked over at me.

You all love this story, don't you! I knew it :P Of course its this one that gets me more patrons than usual. Bunch of meanies! 😊

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next four chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 10

Don’t worry, only a small number will probably get assigned newborn status.

That would not make me worry less but at least they will have a nice video of themselves to keep their minds busy :D

Chapter 7: Catching Up

“You recorded… everything?” I asked, on behalf of myself and for Sarah, who was still silenced by her dummy.

“Oh yes. And your recordings will be played for the remainder of the day as you socialise in the playroom.”

It was then that it hit us both, at the same time apparently.

“Playroom?” We asked in sync, although due to the dummy, Sarah’s words were more mumbles than actual words.

“Oh yes! You’ll spend the rest of the day in the playroom with the other babies. You can socialise and talk and get to know your fellow babies. And you’ll all get to see what you got up to in the past week of your regression!” The Nurse said, excitedly.

“So…”

“Oh it’s going to be so much fun! You better get them to the playroom so they don’t miss out, we’ve still got a few more pairs to revert.” The Nurse told Alice, who nodded and picked up Sarah from the table effortlessly, carrying her over to the stroller and placing her down, strapping her in.

Sarah turned to me with fear in her eyes as her face turned red.

‘Just… just what did we do this past week?’ I thought to myself as Alice waved goodbye to the Nurse and pushed us out of the room.

Wandering the bare, clinical halls for a few minutes, whilst strapped securely in the stroller and at the mercy of our ‘Nanny’, we headed to an area of the complex that we had never visited before. Or at least we had no memory of.

Alice had said ‘playroom’, so I assume we went there when we were fully regressed at some point, so maybe flashes of memory will come back when I see the place? Or maybe it’s just completely blank still.

We quickly reached a large double door, when suddenly another Nanny walked through, holding an infantilised victim in her arms. The Nanny looked just like Alice… very prim, proper, and dressed in exactly the same uniform. The adult baby in her arms was crying into her shoulder, wearing nothing but a nappy, with her large boobs clearly on full display.

“Oh dear… what happened?” Alice asked the other Nanny.

“Oh Alice, thank god you’re here. We need another Nanny in there to keep watch. This little one was being a brat, so she got some knee-time, and now I’m going to go put her in her crib for an early bedtime.” The other Nanny replied.

“Uh oh. Spoiling what little adult time you have… silly baby.” Alice replied, tutting and shaking her head in disappointment. “You go sort her out, I’ll keep an eye out in there. I was going to anyway, I need to keep an eye on these two little tykes.”

“Oh yeah… you got her didn’t you?”

Sarah and I looked at each other in confusion.

She pointed at me, I pointed at her. And before we could delve deeper into what the Nanny was talking about, the Nanny said something else and rushed off down the corridor with the crying adult in her arms.

“Come on then, in we go!” Alice said.

As the doors opened… a large, multicolour playspace slowly revealed itself to us.

This room… this one room was as big as the theatre hall where we had our introduction to the complex. But it was a lot more flat, with a huge waist-high plastic gate in multiple colours circling the whole room, leaving only a couple of feet around the outside between the playpen and the walls. A couple of doors in the back had baby changing facility signs, so that was clearly where they’d take us when… you know… that… happens.

The walls looked like they were ripped from an actual daycare. Lots of childish prints and designs covered the four walls of this square room. Outside the enormous playpen was the same clinical flooring as the corridors, but the inside… that was covered in that cute foam mat stuff that interlock together and sometimes have cute patterns on them.

And then as I looked into the playpen… I saw so many toys it would make any actual baby jealous. Large stuffed toys as big as a normal sized person, enormous soft blocks, jigsaws, dolls and their dollhouses, action figures… whatever you could want as a child was probably here, in a much more suitable size for an adult. There was even one of those plastic playhouses in the corner, and again, large enough to fit multiple adults.

We pulled up alongside the edge of the playpen and Alice quickly unclipped us from the stroller, lifting us up into the air one at a time, placing us gently in the playpen, before pushing the stroller off to the side of the room, leaving us alone in the large, childish prison. Sarah looked at me, then looked into the centre of the room with a confused look on her face.

That’s when my attention was drawn to a little pool of people sitting directly in the middle of the playpen, all huddled together, some holding each other's arms. All were wearing various colours and styles of baby clothing, and all of them looked just as padded as Sarah and I.

“What…” I was about to ask what was going on, but something from behind distracted me.

Alice appeared behind us, bending over the playpen fence and grabbing the dummy in Sarah’s mouth. Releasing it, she pulled it away and placed it in her pocket.

“Right, be good you two. I’ll be over in the corner if you need me. Go have fun with your new friends!” She said, smiling down at us.

And with that… Alice disappeared. Sarah took this opportunity to wave to me, signalling for me to follow her. However, the large nappies around our waists made it hard to stand, so we dropped to our knees and crawled over to the group in the middle of the room.

“Umm… hi?” Sarah introduced herself to the group, nervously.

There was a collective wave of ‘Hello’s and ‘Hi’s, but none of them turned to actually greet us.

“What are you all…”

Before I could turn to see what they were all looking at, I saw Sarah’s face drop. She looked mortified.

So I quickly turned to see what she was looking at… and my heart sunk.

A large screen on the wall outside of the playpen was playing a movie. But not just any movie, not just some dumb kiddy show or film… no, this is what they were talking about before. It was a movie showing… us. Not just Sarah and I, but also the other infantilised adults who sat next to us.

Currently on screen was the blonde girl who was sitting next to Sarah. She was rolling about in one of those large baby bouncers, you know the ones… the ones that leant back and you’d lay a baby in. Similar to those baby car seats we arrived in. Sort of like a baby… hammock? I guess? But anyway, she was drooling, sucking on her hand… and grunting.

I looked back at the blonde girl who looked just as mortified as Sarah did, and was currently hiding her face in another girl’s shoulder.

“So this is…” I began to ask.

“This is what we did when they brainwashed us.” A large-ish guy in a blue romper answered.

“Have… have we been on it yet?” Sarah asked him.

“You were in the background a couple of times. No focused moments though. Give it time. Oh… it’s nice to meet you by the way, I’m Brian.” He said, with a friendly face.

“I’m Judy, this is Sarah. Nice to meet you too. So… do…?” 

I was quickly cut off by Brian, before I could ask him anything.

“I’ll save you some time. No one knows anything here. We all got taken in various parts of the country, by various methods. We don’t remember anything about getting here, only that we woke up on the bus and now we’re being treated like babies.”

“Oh…”

“Sorry, didn’t want to sound harsh… just that… we’ve had this conversation with every pair that has come in. All whilst watching this fucked up video of us acting like fucking newborn babies. I think we’re still due a couple more pairs, but yeah…”

“Don’t worry about it. I’d get annoyed answering it repeatedly. Thanks though.” I replied.

“Don’t mention it.”

“So… any…” Sarah was about to ask something before Brian cut her off.

“Plans about escape? Yup, been through that too, and I can safely say… no. We’re all just normal people. We wouldn’t even know how to escape this prison. This well-guarded prison.”

“Fair enough.” Sarah looked away, defeated.

“So… umm… sorry, I don’t know what to talk about.” I said, shrugging my shoulders awkwardly.

“Don’t worry about it. We’re all the same. Even my ‘nursery-mate’ and I don’t talk much. I mean… what is there to say when we’re all being forcefully regressed against our will?” Brian said, shrugging his.

I felt a sudden tug on my arm.

“I guess so. Umm… What about you before you got taken? Who were you?” I asked.

“I worked in a bank. I’ve got a husband who is probably worried sick that I’ve just suddenly disappeared.” Brian said, as a tear formed in the corner of his eye.

“I’m sorry…”

I felt another tug. So this time, I looked to the source of the tug and saw it was Sarah, who was sitting next to me, but her eyes were transfixed on something to the side… whilst her face was completely mortified. Following her line of sight… I looked towards the large screen on the wall and my heart sank.

It was me.

On the screen.

Snuggled up to Sarah, my face resting against hers in our crib, with a very full, wet nappy wrapped around my waist, my thumb in my mouth and my leg wrapped over her. It looked so… intimate. I looked back to Sarah sitting next to me and noticed her face was bright red, and she was squeezing my arm tighter than before.

Turning back to the screen, I saw ‘regressed-me’ shuffle about a bit before removing my thumb from my mouth… and quickly planting a kiss on Sarah’s cheek.

It then quickly cut to a classroom shot where we all lay in bouncers facing the front. The room looked like any preschool classroom, lots of colourful and educational posters, bright colourful chairs, soft flooring, even an old school blackboard.

“You two… looked close.” Brian commented with a smile on his face.

“I… umm…” Sarah looked at the floor

“Yeah, I mean… we were regressed…” I added.

“You sure about that?” Brian nodded towards Sarah’s hand… that was still wrapped around my arm. 

In response to this, she quickly let go and looked away.

“So… what do we do now? Just watch ourselves on the screen?” I asked Brian, trying to dodge the question.

“I mean, there are toys, though we’re all too proud to give in and play with them. I think we’re all hoping that if we retain even just a scrap of our adult selves, we can get through this relatively intact. Personally… I don’t see this ending well for any of us. These people who took us are well-funded, well-organised and sadistic. The only way we’ll get through this is if someone manages to escape and get help. If the cops aren’t on their payroll that is.” Brian talked with a lot of confidence and reason, especially for someone who just works in a bank.

“You seem to know what you’re talking about, and like you’ve taken charge.” I commented.

“I guess I have. Not through my choice though, we weren’t here much longer than you, maybe an hour at most, maybe two. Time is… hard to track here with no windows or natural light. But yes, when we first arrived after the week as newborns, people were panicking, especially when the screen turned on and showed us what had happened to us in the past week. I just… naturally took over.”

“I’m glad they have you taking control, they look a lot calmer than I bet they feel.”

“I don’t know how much I’m helping, but as long as we can keep it together… we may have a chance.”

“I hope so.” Sarah chimed in.

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me, albeit weakly. Like she was… nervous about looking at me?

“Fuck this. I’m not going to sit here, watching myself regressed on the screen and descending into despair. If they want us to act like kids…” I said, climbing to my hands and knees and crawling off to an empty part of the playpen.

“What are you…” Sarah quickly climbed to her hands and knees, following close behind.

Crawling over to the blocks in the corner, I plopped my padded butt down and picked up a few bricks, stacking them up on top of each other.

“Are you serious? You’re actually going to play?” Sarah looked at me, confused.

“It’s better than watching that sadistic home movie. May as well keep ourselves occupied.” I responded.

“I… guess…” Before she could finish that sentence, we heard something from the screen that drew our attention.

“Awww, look! Little Sarah has gone poopies in her nappy just like her little girlfriend! I think she enjoys it just as much as Judy!” The voice of Alice rang through the play room as we looked to the screen to see me and Sarah lay on our backs in clearly messy nappies, holding on to each other’s hands.

“Yeah I think blocks are a good idea…” Sarah said, sitting down with her face away from the screen and picking up blocks.

We rotated around the toys for the remainder of the afternoon. And aside from maybe one or two others who joined in, most were still stuck in the middle of the playpen, refusing to give in.

Sarah seemed to let go of her anxiety and fear a little as she played in the ballpit, played with the blocks, did some colouring in… it all provided a good distraction for her, thankfully. She even smiled a few times, which… made my insides feel funny.

It wasn’t long after we went to go play with toys that another couple were brought in and Brian gave them the same introduction as we received, then about 20 minutes another couple joined… and then that was it. It looked to be the same amount of people as were on the bus, so no one was missing at least, except that one who earned a timeout. They all stayed huddled together though, except for me, Sarah and two other girls who spent most of the time in the ballpit.

We carried on for the rest of the afternoon, before Alice walked over to the edge of the playpen, cleared her throat and looked over us.

“Little ones?” She said loudly, so we could all hear her. Sarah put down her pencils, the littles in the middle huddled together, and the two in the ballpit sat up and looked at our Nanny. “You’ve got another 30 minutes, then your Nannies will come to collect you. You’ve got a busy day tomorrow with your next stage, and you still need feeding.”

Feeding… but… wait… what have we been eating this past week? I don’t remember eating anything while we’ve been here.” Sarah asked.

And as if by pure coincidence… or because they orchestrated it this way… a video of Brian came up on the screen. He was completely regressed, like we all were… but he was lying on his back, in his Nanny’s arms. His face was covered, nestled against his Nanny’s rather large breasts, and he was motionless, aside from a little movement of his head.

“What… What’s Brian doing?” One of the ones in the centre of the room asked.

“Oh god… he’s nursing! Look! Her top is down! Is that what they’ve been feeding us all week? FUCKING BREAST MILK?” Another yelled out, causing a bit of a panic.

They all started spreading out in fear, as they quickly realised just what they had been feeding from all week, and what they probably intended to feed us with tonight.

I turned to Sarah, who looked like she had completely shut down. Her face was frozen, completely in shock.

“Sarah… you okay?” I asked.

“I… that… is that… how we fed this past week?” She asked, mortified.

“I… think so.”

“And we are expected to…”

“Probably tonight. And the next week… babies still nurse…”

“Oh god…”

“Look, it’s just milk, right?” I said, trying to rationalise this… and prevent Sarah from going into a full-blown panic.

“But it… it’s Alice’s…”

“I know, it’s disgusting and weird… but maybe it doesn’t taste so bad? I mean, babies like it! So there must be something good about it…”

“You’re accepting this awfully easily…” She commented.

“Believe me, I’m not. I just don’t want you to panic or worry.”

“But… why?” She asked me.

“Because we’re sticking together, right?” I said, reaching out and grabbing her hand, squeezing it.

“I… yeah… I guess… thanks…” She blushed, finding it hard to make eye contact with me as she gave me her cutest smile.

• Like 8
8 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Because we’re sticking together, right?” I said, reaching out and grabbing her hand, squeezing it.

Only you could take creepy humiliation, add a layer of warm and fuzzy, and make it work. I love it. Can’t wait to see how much of their newborn conditioning and newfound feelings spill over into their toddler phase.

I love the reaction to the breastfeeding! So awesome and I look forward to reading about it for sure! I think Brian is great and the baby phase sounds interesting well!

15 hours ago, Kahlez said:

Nice chapter a bit of humiliation on top. So why do you like to make life so hard for your characters? Must be because you are an evil Princess yes yes :P

I don't *like* to. I'm just good at it :3

Plus a bunch of you lot love it.

...and maaaaybe I'm like a tiny bit evil. There's a reason why my OC is a demon :3

10 hours ago, TerranV said:

At first I felt a little cheated that we skipped the week but I understand why. At least we get home movies.

Honestly writing from a newborn perspective is boooooooooring! Like all they do is poop, sleep, eat. They barely do anything. Much more humiliating and fun if we skip that and watch the highlights ^_^

8 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Only you could take creepy humiliation, add a layer of warm and fuzzy, and make it work. I love it. Can’t wait to see how much of their newborn conditioning and newfound feelings spill over into their toddler phase.

*wiggles happily*

It what I do best. Warm and fuzzy feelings for everyone!!!!!

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I love the reaction to the breastfeeding! So awesome and I look forward to reading about it for sure! I think Brian is great and the baby phase sounds interesting well!

I think a bunch of you will looove the baby phase. 😊

Chapter 8: Baby Week

Time passed pretty quickly for us as we played with the toys, but it seemingly felt like an eternity for those sitting in the middle of the room just watching their regressed selves on the screen. I knew because as the other Nannies picked up their charges and placed them in their strollers, I could hear the others complain.

This happened with every pair, except the ones who followed our example and played with the toys, who talked a little bit about actually having fun, which… clearly scared Sarah, as her ears twitched when she heard them talk about their playtime. Maybe she enjoyed it too? I mean… I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it…

“Right you two…” Alice said, hovering over the edge of the playpen, talking to the only two remaining people in this enormous playpen.

“Guess we better go… get dinner…” Sarah said, blushing.

“I guess so…” I replied.

I took the initiative and crawled over to Alice, who picked me up and placed me gently in the stroller waiting for us. Sarah followed close behind and was placed next to me once I was secured.

“You two were very good today. You, and those other two babies, will get treats for playing along.” Alice praised us.

“Treats?” Sarah perked up at the sound of a reward. “Do we not have to…”

“You still need your dinner. But you’ll also get some yummy dessert as a reward for being such good babies.”

“Oh… yay.” Sarah said with the least excited voice she could muster.

“But I think we need to get you both changed as soon as we get back.”

“Changed?” Sarah asked, confused.

“You’re both soaked, I should have changed you a while ago but you looked like you were having so much fun!”

Sarah and I looked down in shock, seeing our nappies visibly soaked. The print on the front had faded, and it was clearly darker now and much thicker.

“How did we not notice?” I asked.

“You’ve been like this the past week. You lost all control when you got that injection last week. You no longer control or notice when you need to go wee wee and poopies!” Alice said in a chipper tone.

Upon returning to our nursery, Alice placed us on the floor in the centre of the room, before putting the stroller back into the hole in the wall. We sat there patiently, waiting for the freakishly strong woman to come back and change… our nappies.

I pressed at my squishy nappy. Then I pressed at it again. And again. And I quickly found I didn’t hate the feeling. It was a bit cold now, which wasn’t as enjoyable… but the thickness and the squishiness… still was. Looking up, I saw Sarah doing very much the same thing, though with a much less interested face. If the look on her face was anything to go by, she was not enjoying being wet.

“Right… Sarah first.” Alice announced, lifting the poor girl into the air effortlessly.

Once we were both changed into clean, dry nappies, we were placed in the crib. When Alice was ready, she lifted me out of the crib first and carried me over to the chair in the corner, a large, very comfortable-looking chair that was big enough for both of us. At least… big enough if I lay on her lap…

I knew what was coming now, and I had mixed feelings about the whole thing.

As any normal adult, I should be fighting and feeling disgusted at the thought of nursing from another woman’s breasts. But I was starving at this point, my stomach was rumbling, and I was sure we would be given no other options for food. And as Alice sat down, laying me on her lap with my head leaning back into her arm, I looked over at Sarah.

I had to show her it wasn’t that bad. I need her to stay strong, and for that, she has to give in to a few things that we may not like. If she breaks apart this early… There's no hope for her. Which would not end well for me if my only ally has a breakdown.

So I turned my head back to Alice, who undid the buttons on her blouse, revealing her large breasts to the two of us infantilised adults.

“Are you going to be a good girl for me? No biting…” She warned.

I nodded.

“Y… Yes.” I replied, looking at her face, which looked… judgey. As if… OH! “Yes Nanny…” I quickly corrected myself.

“Good girl. See Sarah, your sister is a good little baby. Remember that when it’s your turn.” Alice said to Sarah, who was still sitting in the crib, no doubt watching what was about to happen to me.

Alice pulled me closer to her breast, closer and closer… until my lips wrapped around her nipple.

I started suckling instinctively, like this was a normal, everyday occurrence for me, and milk flowed into my mouth. It tasted… sweet. It wasn’t a horrible taste… but it wasn’t one I was familiar with. So it took a little while to get used to it, but after that it didn’t bother me. I just suckled and suckled, letting my tummy get more and more full, ignoring the humiliation this should be causing me.

“Such a good girl.” Alice repeated, making my insides feel funny again.

Once I was done, I felt a bit groggy… it was so relaxing and soothing that I very nearly fell asleep in her arms as I suckled at her breast.

“Come on, baby girl. Let’s get your sister fed now.” Alice said, getting to her feet somehow with me still cradled in her arms.

I felt too comfortable and relaxed to move or struggle or anything as she carried me over to the crib and laid me down next to my ‘sister’.

“What… what did you give her?” Sarah asked suspiciously, as she looked at me then back at Alice.

“Natural milk. No additives. Promise.” Alice told her.

“Seriously Sarah… it’s ok. I know it’s weird… but you can’t go hungry. And hey, it’s relaxing.” I whispered, trying to reassure her.

“I… I…” Sarah suddenly went quiet. She just slumped her shoulders in defeat and allowed the strong Nanny to lift her up, carry her over to the chair and place her in the same position I was in only moments ago.

“Such a good little girl. Now just relax. I pinky promise there are no additives, I’ve not taken anything. It’s just relaxing. It may have a little to do with the past week’s regression, but there are no drugs or tricks here. Now drink up.”

Revealing her other breast to the wary girl in her arms, Sarah took a second before taking a deep breath and nervously edging her face closer to our Nanny’s breast. Just like me, it took a few moments before she finally settled and relaxed, her body becoming less tense as she nursed from the woman.

I watched intently from the crib, whilst laying on my back with my head on the soft pillow, happy in the thought that Sarah wasn’t exactly hating it. I don’t like her being upset, and whilst I know she doesn’t want any of this treatment, (I mean… who would?) she is at least herself right now, and she’s still got some fight left in her. She just needs to save that for now.

Okay so Week One was pretty much non-existent for us. We were hypnotised so heavily that we have no memory of what happened. Newborn status is… boring. Though apparently if we are to be newborns after all this, we’d still retain our adult mind somewhat. Which is definitely not something I’d ever want.

Week two… week two was the one that made me most nervous. Especially with Sarah here with me, she was very fragile and I had to be really careful. I couldn’t put stress or panic on her, but at the same time I needed to keep her from giving in and just letting them regress her with no fight. I had to stay strong. I can do this.

So… that last night of the ‘Newborn Week’, after Sarah was breastfed by our Nanny, Alice, we were laid in the crib and left alone with the nightlight on in the corner of the room. I think we both intended to talk about the day’s events, maybe even about the week that we didn’t remember anything of… but our tummies were so full at this point, and our bodies got really tired really quickly. I did wonder, before I fell asleep, was that conditioning from the previous week’s training as newborns? Newborns sleep a lot… so maybe we still need lots of sleep even after the Newborn week is up? Sadly I didn’t get to discuss this theory with Sarah, as she quickly fell asleep as I was talking about Brian and the others. Giving up, I lay back and let the tiredness win over as I drifted off to sleep myself.

The following morning was very much the same as last week’s ‘processing’. Alice got us ready a bit later than usual, rushed us to the Nurse’s room, and laid Sarah down on the examination table, strapping her down securely.

This time, we were dressed in onesies instead of footed sleepers or ridiculously babyish dresses, and Sarah also had a pair of shortalls over hers. Whilst both of our onesies were fruit themed for some reason… mine had little pictures of apples over it, whilst Sarah’s had little pictures of strawberries with matching pink shortalls over it. They were weird designs I guess… but they looked cute.

Sarah looked over at me, panic in her eyes as the Nurse pulled out the familiar syringe and jabbed the poor girl in the thigh. She squeaked a bit, before quickly relaxing.

“Now, little one… you should still retain your adult mind after this full treatment. You also won’t be as limited in movement as you were when you were newborns, but you will have some reduced coordination. I mean… you’re babies after all! So you’ll be able to crawl, if you try hard enough maybe you could even waddle… with a bit of help. You’ll also find your speech will be altered. And your senses in general. You’ll have your adult mind, but you’ll… oh why ruin the fun, let me finish up and you can see what it does!” The Nurse said, taking that weird screen and holding it over Sarah’s face.

A quick blue flash… and I worried Sarah was gone again.

Because seconds later, once the screen was removed and placed aside, Sarah giggled.

“Sarah? Are you still… you?” I asked.

Together, the Nurse and Alice unstrapped Sarah from the examination table, allowing the poor girl to sit up and turn around on the table, letting her legs dangle off the edge of it.

“Judy?” Sarah said, sounding very much like her normal self. Though something was off. It was only minor, but I could tell something was different.

“Are you still in there? Are you in control?” I asked from the stroller by the side of the room.

“I fink so…” Sarah quickly put her hands to her mouth in shock. “Eeek!”

“What the…?” I asked, in shock myself.

“D’aww! She sounds adorable!” The Nurse fawned over the poor girl.

“Wha… wha you do to me?” Sarah asked the Nurse.

“Your speech patterns have been altered. You’ll speak more babyish. You’ll also get as excited as a baby, but also as upset as one too. So expect squealing but also lots of crying.” The Nurse explained. “You’re still you, but… a better, more babyish you!”

“You’ll also enjoy playing more, and you’ll find you probably have an oral fixation.” Alice added.

“WHA?” Sarah exclaimed.

Quickly reaching into a pocket in her dress, Alice pulled out a dummy and placed it into the girl’s mouth. Watching closely… I saw that Sarah was trying to spit it out… but some invisible force was preventing her from doing so.

“Can… can she not remove…”

“Not unless I take it out. If she puts it in herself, which she’ll want to regularly, she can take it out, but if a grownup puts a dummy in her mouth… she can’t take it out herself. And don’t think you can ask Judy for help, Sarah, she’ll be unable to take it out for you at all, whether or not you put it in yourself. We don’t even need those restrictive dummies anymore!” Alice said, smiling at me, making my insides feel weird.

Sarah started sniffling. I could tell she was not far off a full-blown babyish cry, and thankfully Alice noticed it too as she picked the poor, padded girl up into her arms, Sarah’s legs wrapping around our Nanny’s waist and her head nestling in Alice’s shoulder. Alice started bouncing and shushing the crying adult baby, reassuring her that it’s going to be okay. And gradually, within moments… Sarah started to calm down.

“Now sweetie… do you want to go get strapped all comfy in your stroller? That way your sister can get the same fun treatment and you can go play!”

“PLAY!” Sarah yelled in excitement, quickly retracting herself and covering her mouth in shock.

“Thought so, let’s go get you in then sweetie…”

It was now my turn. Alice had strapped Sarah in the stroller and given her a little toy rattle to keep her occupied and quiet… which seemed to work, surprisingly. Sarah was mesmerised by that stupid little baby toy as I was strapped down, my heart racing as I saw the syringe again.

“Be still… it’ll just take a second, okay sweetpea?”

I nodded and braced myself.

A quick jab, and before I could react, a screen was held over my eyes.

A blue flash… and everything felt… not exactly better, but not exactly worse. But it definitely didn’t feel the same as just a few moments ago. It all felt… different. Like… I was still me. I could tell, my thoughts were the same… I think… as I stared up at the ceiling lights.

Last time, it was as if I was asleep. This time, I’m wide awake, but at the same time… not? It was weird.

“Are you okay, poppet?” I heard a familiar voice, one I hadn’t heard in like… a week.

“Headmistress! Glad you could join us. We just gave the treatment to Judy. She’s reacting well.” The Nurse explained.

‘Headmistress?’

I was unstrapped and helped to a sitting position as my head started clearing and my vision returned to normal. Looking over to the end of the table, I saw the Headmistress… looking as gorgeous as the last time I saw her, just… standing there… smiling at me.

“So she’s okay? Everything going great?” The Headmistress asked our Nanny and the Nurse.

“Absolutely!” Alice responded.

“You know how much she is worth. To me. To this institute. If anything happens to her…” The Headmistress warned.

“Yes Headmistress, we both understand.” Alice grovelled.

“Good. Now, remember, I want one-on-ones twice this week instead of every day like last week. You’ll bring Judy to me in the afternoon, and you’ll take Sarah and perform hers yourself, understood?”

“Yes Ma’am.” Alice responded, bowing slightly to the more-dominant woman.

“Good. See you later then, sweetiepie!” The Headmistress said, winking at me, before leaving, her high heels clacking against the tiled floor as she left.

“Wh… Why she so interested in Judy?” Sarah asked in a slightly babyish lisp once it was clear the Headmistress had left and was out of earshot.

“Because Judy here is a special little intake. The Headmistress has big plans for this little one, sweetie.” Alice answered, smiling and ruffling my hair.

“She… special?”

“Oh yes. Some people who invested a lot into this institute get… requests… and special treatment. If they want a particular person or want something special done to their adoptee, the Headmistress wants to accommodate their requests as best as possible. And as this is the first official run of this complex, there are a few littles who have been specially requested or set aside for particular clients.” The Nurse replied, winking at me.

Sarah looked really nervous, but she looked more worried for me than anything, as Nanny Alice popped a dummy into my mouth and lifted me up into the air, carrying me over to the stroller.

I wasn’t sure what to feel or think right now, I was struggling to process anything. It was like all my emotions, both good and bad, had been turned up 500%. So to drown it out, I focused entirely on the dummy on my mouth, feeling the pleasure of suckling as I was strapped into the stroller and we were pushed out of the Nurse’s room, with the Nurse smiling and waving goodbye to the two of us.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Because Judy here is a special little intake. The Headmistress has big plans for this little one, sweetie

So the only two questions left are for herself or someone else and what special treatment she will get.

If the effects of just one week are so substantial I am curious how much worse or maybe better it will be for them, maybe they will like it in time and learn to accept that kind of life. Looking forward for more.

You are so very good (😈) at building mysterious threats and hidden forces into your stories. They lurk just below the surface so we never get comfortable with a situation, even a warm fuzzy one. It’s yet another layer that makes your writing so interesting. ❤️💕