LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Occasional burning sensation when keeping relaxed

1 hour ago, IWANTHOTDOGS said:

So I'm a beginner and when I keep my muscles relaxed, after a while I start feeling a slight burning sensation at the top of my pee pee. I figure this is a side effect of keeping relaxed and is a good sign of progress?

@IWANTHOTDOGS

It's interesting that you bring this topic forward. yesterday, while I was in the shower, I ended up realizing that I really had to go pee. since I was in a shower, that was where I decided that I went and released. The problem is that even after almost four years of wearing diapers 24/7, sometimes it was really weird, because I was always able to release with no problem, And the one time I'm sitting in my shower bay, I'm having a problem releasing, so I had to move my position and then relax, i'm not sure if the reason that this happened is because of my position, or just because it hurt a little, But this is the first time that it happens to me to me, And before that I don't think I've ever had a problem other than maybe an occasional problem with a yeast infection that causes a burn

Keeping relax is always a good thing Eventually when you're wearing diapers 24/7, you will end up using the diaper when you feel the need to release. when I say you have to wear diapers 24/7, I mean that. Too many people think that when you want to wear diapers and you want to be incontinent for example, you just slap a diaper on, and you deal with it that way, but that's not the way it works. You have to train your body to do that, you have to tell your body and your brain that it's OK to release in a diaper, or it's OK to release somewhere other than a toilet, or that it's OK 2 let it go. when you are training as a kid, you are trying to learn how to control those muscles, when you don't have control of them. When you're incontinent, or you're trying to be, you are doing the reverse by un potty training yourself.  However long it takes for you to train is up to you and the way you take care of it, but each person trains at a different speed, each person has a different way of doing it, and it could take a long time or it could take less, depending on what you're doing. Thing to realize is that it takes time to potty train, so it should take time to undo it as well.

How does that deal with burning sensations? it does because the muscles that you are trying to deal with when you're dealing with a burning sensation are those that you would use when you want to clamp off, And that is important is important. If there's something in there, it can cause you to have it burning sensation, and it could be harder to release, so you just have to remember to take it easy and relax, just because you have a diaper on does not mean that you're going to use it, you just have to read train your body to do it, and once you start doing it, and you wear diapers all the time, then you will release when you feel it, and you won't even realize you're doing it.

The most important thing about training is that you just take it easy take it slow. same thing with a burning sensation. If you feel it, it could be meaning that there something going on, so you should have it checked by your doctor, sometimes a burning sensation can happen because you are trying to push and you don't have the ability yet, try to word of it, but the pushing will help you, but if your body is relaxed after a while you'll just release regardless of what it is.

Good Luck!

Brian

I've had this burning sensation before. Similar to when you remove a catheter that has been in for a few days and there's residual sensation left. In my experience the burning sensation doesn't* last that long and shouldn't be persistent.

Is this a painful burning sensation or just enough of one for you to notice?

Edit: grammar

On 4/13/2023 at 5:45 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@IWANTHOTDOGS

It's interesting that you bring this topic forward. yesterday, while I was in the shower, I ended up realizing that I really had to go pee. since I was in a shower, that was where I decided that I went and released. The problem is that even after almost four years of wearing diapers 24/7, sometimes it was really weird, because I was always able to release with no problem, And the one time I'm sitting in my shower bay, I'm having a problem releasing, so I had to move my position and then relax, i'm not sure if the reason that this happened is because of my position, or just because it hurt a little, But this is the first time that it happens to me to me, And before that I don't think I've ever had a problem other than maybe an occasional problem with a yeast infection that causes a burn

A bit more than 4 years of 24/7 this is DEFINITELY an emerging thing, for me becoming increasingly common at night.

Instead of bedwetting, I wake, try to pee manually, little or nothing happens except I get a strong burning sensation in the wrong spot.

Sometimes shifting my position in bed will help but this is definitely something new and emerging.  The burning sensation is gone when I can (eventually) empty myself.

Something to keep an eye on I guess.  I'm wondering if my voiding pressure is falling too low to overcome some other piece of anatomy.

• Like 1