Jump to content
LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Photo Uploader: cannot upload anymore photos, believe it was due to yesterday's maintenance


Recommended Posts

@DailyDi

just wanted to bring to your attention Sir that for some reason when I try to go into my profile and add things to my album, it is impossible for me to be able to click anything below to be able to add any pictures to be able to upload, because the area is greyed out.

I'm not sure if this behavior was due to something that was done when we had to do updates last night, or if it was something that was done when changes were made after restoring the post that we lost as far as you could go yesterday. also don't know if it may be because I don't have anymore upload space, but I doubt that is an issue. just wanted to bring it to your attention so you can take a look at it!

Brian

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Hmm, you have an unlimited quota so it's not that. Must be a gremlin.

@DailyDi

Would it help if I was able to take a screenshot of what I see when I click on the photo uploader? I'm not sure if Windows 11 still has the snipping tool but I would love to be able to snip that and be able to post it so you can see it! I figured I might have an upload quota that was unlimited, but I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't due to something that I had done, but I know that you had been working On things yesterday with an update, and probably when you were updating the new site incont.org and making the changes necessary figure that might have had something to do with it.

Brian

Link to comment
7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Would it help if I was able to take a screenshot of what I see when I click on the photo uploader? I'm not sure if Windows 11 still has the snipping tool but I would love to be able to snip that and be able to post it so you can see it! I figured I might have an upload quota that was unlimited, but I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't due to something that I had done, but I know that you had been working On things yesterday with an update, and probably when you were updating the new site incont.org and making the changes necessary figure that might have had something to do with it.

Brian

Yeah, a screenshot would help as I don't normally upload from my profile.

 

Windows 11 has a new version of the snipping tool, but its still there!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, a screenshot would help as I don't normally upload from my profile.

 

Windows 11 has a new version of the snipping tool, but its still there!

@DailyDi

I should have been more specific. I believe that there was something that was going on when we were going through the update cycle And you had to bring down daily diapers in order to do whatever it is that you were doing. for the time that you were offline and online some of the things such as your notifications messages and some functions were acting funky, regarding including the uploader, So I had to reload on a few occasions. Once I reloaded it gave me the down for maintenance message, And when it came back up last night when it was finished, clicking on add image in your album allows you to click on the  + to add images: regardless of how many times last night I clicked the plus button, I could not get it to respond and open up anything in my downloads folder so I could upload it to my profile. This is what I meant to report to you, but apparently tonight, when I did the same thing I did last night, I was able to hit the plus and it opened up my folders on my computer.

I was then able to without incident able to open up and upload a photo without any issues, but I will continue to monitor the situation And if there is any other weirdness that goes on I will make sure that I get a screenshot of it so you can see it. what I neglected to remember is that you have to be able to hit the  + in order to be able to open your folder to be able to upload it, and there's no way to upload something if there's nothing there on the screen after you press the plus key. Otherwise upload image will be grayed out, and that's probably what I was confused about.

Sorry about the confusion Mike!

Brian

 

Link to comment

Ditto for the emoji handler, too. Look at what has happened to my gorgeous siggy! WAAAAHHH!!!

Link to comment
14 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I should have been more specific. I believe that there was something that was going on when we were going through the update cycle And you had to bring down daily diapers in order to do whatever it is that you were doing. for the time that you were offline and online some of the things such as your notifications messages and some functions were acting funky, regarding including the uploader, So I had to reload on a few occasions. Once I reloaded it gave me the down for maintenance message, And when it came back up last night when it was finished, clicking on add image in your album allows you to click on the  + to add images: regardless of how many times last night I clicked the plus button, I could not get it to respond and open up anything in my downloads folder so I could upload it to my profile. This is what I meant to report to you, but apparently tonight, when I did the same thing I did last night, I was able to hit the plus and it opened up my folders on my computer.

I was then able to without incident able to open up and upload a photo without any issues, but I will continue to monitor the situation And if there is any other weirdness that goes on I will make sure that I get a screenshot of it so you can see it. what I neglected to remember is that you have to be able to hit the  + in order to be able to open your folder to be able to upload it, and there's no way to upload something if there's nothing there on the screen after you press the plus key. Otherwise upload image will be grayed out, and that's probably what I was confused about.

Sorry about the confusion Mike!

Brian

 

Did you try clearing your cache? I just checked and was able to upload just fine.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Hello :)

×
×
  • Create New...