LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sick of all these fucking assholes trying 2 start shit with me in the chat and track my ip

22 hours ago, shippofox2021 said:

sick of all these fucking assholes trying 2 start shit with me in the chat and track my ip

the only only reason their are site admins and moderators is 2 fuck people over.

@shippofox2021

I respectfully disagree!  being an administrator or a moderator on a site is a very big responsibility And there are a lot of people who probably would think they're acting like jerks/asshats.  An administrator has the power He or she has because he/she has been entrusted with this power. An admin does a lot on a site when they're on and most times it's in A in a position where it's behind the scenes, and we don't know what the admin does, but we know he works hard and tries to make the place the best he can make it.

If someone is "starting something" with you, you have a couple of options. One option is if you're in chat, you put a block up. The second option is:   you report this to the administration So they can deal with it appropriately. If they feel that there is something that is amiss or something that is being done against the rules, they will issue the appropriate sanction or give appropriate warnings.  To simply say that an admin is screwing with you, or doing it, because someone is going to get screwed over, that is WRONG - if someone is doing something inappropriate or against the rules, Then it is the job of the administrator or the moderator to decide what should be done about it.

I administer my own server, And while I don't claim to know everything about Linux administration, the only time I would monitor someone's content or someone I P address is when it is necessary because someone is trying to access things they shouldn't be accessing. Administrators have the to monitor anything that they can because their administrators. they need to be able to see everything that is going on, and be able to act appropriately when it is necessary. I also know because I have been in an administrative position myself, from about 1995 to 2017. this would give me approximately 25 years service as an IRC operator questions volunteer and general helper all over the place. I ended up starting a As a volunteer for Tallahassee Freenet when I started college in 1993. I started as a channel moderator, and moved  my way all the way up to server operator operator, which gives a person the ability to do things that normal users do not do, but with that particular responsibility begets the realization that you have a lot of power that you have to use appropriately.  I know that sometimes being an administrator is hard work, because I monitor my own server and make updates just like Mike does when he does things from his servers and his domains.

You also have to realize that administrators and moderators are humans too, and they have feelings and they have things that cause them to have bad days and whatever else, so sometimes they may be a little upset, or be having a hard day, or whatever, and one of the things that I have learned as a IRC server operator is that you always try to help people solve problems. Sometimes however, it is not in the best interest of you to step into the middle of a situation because it is none of your business. The only time I would step into a situation like that is if it was something that was quested, or whatever it was being done has a negative impact on the way the server operates. That there's something that is wrong, I can do several things, but I have the responsibility to use my or to have used my power in an appropriate manner, and not to be looking for trouble, and not to start any. A moderator is supposed to be like a guide, an administrator is the one total charge of the systems, So you end up serving at his leisure.

I do not pretend to know exactly what happened, but all I can tell you is this: As far as I'm concerned daily diapers administrators moderators and assistants to help Mikey do things around here Do it in an appropriate manner. it is up to Mike to decide who is an administrator who is a moderator, who is a chat mod, And what type of powers that person has at their disposal. I was always taught that was power comes responsibility, and as quickly as the power can be given you, it can be taken away, for whatever reason The administration sees fit.

if @DailyDi gives A user the ability to be a moderator or an administrator, and that moderator or administrator Somehow abuses his power, or oversteps his bounds, I'm sure that he would be taken care of this, and there wouldn't be any question if he thought that someone was out of line. mike has had to remove several moderators from daily diapers for reasons that he knows, and to make sure this place runs the way he wants it to run. mike decides who does what, where they do it, how much power they have, and what else they can do.

I was always taught that as an administrator or a moderator, you are given tools that you have in your toolbox to be able to assist the community. If you are a moderator, you should not be trying to power trip or make someone feel uncomfortable because you have the power to deal with a situation and you use your power without good reason. A good administrator or a moderator is the type is the type of person who can try to solve problems before you have to use the tools in your toolbox, And you don't use your tools against someone unless and until that person has shown that it is necessary to take that action. Administrators have the actual ability to do several things and, and it's up to Mike to decide what he's going to do, and what decisions he will make.

With all due respect: I don't think any of @DailyDi's Admins are out to get anyone, or to screw them over. If Mike found out about something like that and he thought it was bad enough to take appropriate action, he would take that action and deal with a problem. I would suggest that you end up talking to him regarding the situation and see if he can help you solve the problem. Going after administrators because you think somebody is out to get you, that's just ridiculous, because if Mike found out that someone was using their power inappropriately he would sanction them, and that's up to him, if because if you are an administrator or a moderator or a given special responsibilities, you serve at his leisure, for as long as he wishes, so you have to follow his rules and make sure the police runs appropriately.

I have had no problems with an administrator on this system!  I have been an online Internet since 1995, And I've learned a lot of different ways to handle situations, and the only time that you would want to use tools in your toolbox as if you cannot get a person to calm down and not be an asshat on the system, and I know for a fact that there have been people that actually have tried to bait me into using my power, so they can yell at the administrator and try to fire me! I take pride in what I do, and I take pride in the fact that my main concern is to help as many people as I can, in whatever capacity that I can, and if for some reason you are given a responsibility on the system, that means you also have to have the highest level of integrity and know how to use those types of things and when to use those types of things.

As I said, I don't know exactly what the deal is here, but I don't think in any way shape or form that our administration staff is trying to go after you, or is tracking you without a good reason, because that wouldn't be right. I always try to make sure that I follow the rules of the system, as well as any request of a moderator or An administrator.  I don't look for trouble but if trouble finds me there are appropriate ways to deal with it, And I will use those tools if necessary, and if for some reason I am given responsibility like this like this, I will always try to do it and do a job that I've been asked to do in the highest regard and make sure that what I do is always fair and impartial to the best of my ability. you. you have to be able to do your job and do it effectively, as well as trying to be like a mediator, to try to help people deal with their situations. if you're online for example, and you have some guy that's just being an idiot, and is disruptive of the chat and is disrespective of people, then a kick or a band would be appropriate, depending on the of the offense.  Sometimes you just have to say OK there's something going on, I'm just going to let people deal with it, but when it is disrupting the chat system or making it hard for people to chat or to do things online, then you must take appropriate action. I P tracking is one way to do that, and if an administrator needs to track anything, they have the tools to do it, and I would trust that they have a good reason. I have not yet found an administrator or a moderator that would do something when they don't have a good reason to do it.

Respectfully,

Brian

• Like 1

@shippofox2021

If you have an issue with an administrator, I suggest a PM to @DailyDi explaining your concerns in as clear and as unbiased as possible and allow, if he wants, DailyDi to take action as needed. In relation to members misbehaving in chat, you can also report them there if you wish.

Loosing your paitence with another is usually not a good idea as it causes one to act without thinking - and most of the time if one acts without thinking, they end up in a situation they did not want to be. Certain actions cannot be undone, and regret after the fact is usually too little to late.

• Thanks 1
On 4/2/2023 at 5:12 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@rusty pins

Seems like this fool got his wish:  @DailyDi brought the Ban Hammer down on this idiot!

Thanks Mikey 😁👍😁👍😁

Brian

@~Brian~

the reason that @shippofox was banned, @DailyDi or another moderator has not given us the reason. As a result, for one to be happy for the event, in my opinion, is incorrect. As it stands, we have to presume that he was banned for severe infringement of the rules, and without clarity, it should force us to be more cautious in our behaviour here on this site.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

@~Brian~

the reason that @shippofox was banned, @DailyDi or another moderator has not given us the reason. As a result, for one to be happy for the event, in my opinion, is incorrect. As it stands, we have to presume that he was banned for severe infringement of the rules, and without clarity, it should force us to be more cautious in our behaviour here on this site.

@babykeiff

whatever the reason was, it was a good reason! Anyone who would do stuff That would be basis for a ban, that would be the proper way to Handle it, and our admins have done what they thought was necessary.  I am in no way happy that we had to ban someone, But when it comes to our safety or our ability to enjoy this environment and our community, decisions must be made, And it sounded like this guy was threatening people, or doing things that he should not do. Whatever the reason, the ban has been initiated, and I support the reason!  many times people have threatened me when I was in the same position, trying to get me in trouble with the head administrator so they can end up complaining that I did something wrong, And I've had that happen to me on a couple of occasions, but after talking to people involved in the situations i've dealt with and I've also been able to explain what happened And I was cleared of any wrongdoing. I do not relish the fact of having to ban someone, but if it becomes necessary that is the way it should be done.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
edits made
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@babykeiff

whatever the reason was, it was a good reason! supposed to open Anyone who would do stuff that would be were the other band, that would be the proper way to Handle it, and our admins have done what they thought was necessary.  I am in no way happy that we had to ban someone, But when it comes to our safety or our ability to enjoy this environment and our community, decisions must be made, And it sounded like this guy was threatening people, or doing things that he should not do. Whatever the reason, the ban has been initiated, and I support the reason!  many times people have threatened me when I was in the same position, trying to get me in trouble with the head administrator so they can end up complaining that I did something wrong, And I've had that happen to me on a couple of occasions, but after talking to people involved in the situations i've dealt with and I've also been able to explain what happened And I was cleared of any wrongdoing. I do not relish the fact of having to ban someone, but if it becomes necessary that is the way it should be done.

Brian

@~Brian~

yes, there are some sites / moderators that fall for the manipulation of others against members, you may have first hand experience of that, but the administrators here, plus @DailyDi don't seem to be that foolish or gullible. As a result, I don't think that you have to worry about anyone elses behaviour other than your own, which in my opinion, is one of the great strengths of this site - the charachter and integrity of DailyDi and his ability to step back and evaluate an issue fully before making a decision.

I also agree that banning a person is a final action that needs consideration of all the facts, facts that we as members are not privliged to have. This is in agreement to what you have emplied in your post. But banning a member is also a cost to us, a loss of all the information the banned person now can no longer add. So in my humble opinion, I think that banning a person should not happen. It is similar, in the real world, to the state commissioned death penalty, but even that has multiple protection mechanisms that are supposed to protect the accused - but even there, issues slip through and an innocent person is executed. Therefore, I would try and find a less permanent action than banning, and not make that call to ban a member here, but that is/was the administrators call, not mine.

Although I support the actions of the admins, I do disagree with the need and the action of banning - but on this site, due to the charachter of the owner, I can voice my disagreement - and that is a freedom that I do not take lightly which also gives this site some of its strenght. The US government supports the concepts as portrayed in  People vs Larry Flint film where the case in the supreme court used a comic strip as a way to identify a parody - see legal text and protection against one who would 'attack' another via what is intended to be both comedy and education. The key to this is:-

"In order to protect the free flow of ideas and opinions on matters of public interest and concern, the First and Fourteenth Amendments prohibit public figures and public officials from recovering damages for the tort of intentional infliction of emotional distress by reason of the publication of a caricature such as the ad parody at issue without showing in addition that the publication contains a false statement of fact which was made with "actual malice," i.e., with knowledge that the statement was false or with reckless disregard as to whether or not it was true."

This belief by DailyDi is what gives this site both its contraversy, its insite, and its truth and strength AND guarentees the free flow of ideas and opinions. This concept has been extended worldwide to be freedom of the press plus plus. This means that speech, even hate and/or items that others might disagree with, however contraversial, must be allowed to occur. This is where restrictions in any form of speech (political correctness etc.) must be stamped out, and worldwide, this is a challenge to some people.

We have the right to disagree with the topic in question, but must support the rights of the person to make the point. As a result, the banning of a member is a restriction and/or curtailing of the banned member and all information he/she might provide in the future.

• Thanks 1