LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birthday week

??HAPPY BIRTHDAY ?? In advance Mikey. I know it’s not like getting a new game, action figure, or some new Matchbox cars, but you have your friends and admirers here at least. Those things end up broken anyway! ?‍♂️

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

??HAPPY BIRTHDAY ?? In advance Mikey. I know it’s not like getting a new game, action figure, or some new Matchbox cars, but you have your friends and admirers here at least. Those things end up broken anyway! ?‍♂️

Thanks Bill! I'm okay with no real presents, my financial situation has taught me not to covet "things" just for the sake of having them. Needs, not wants :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Happy birthday Mikey! I'm going to be 28 next Friday, on Good Friday! And I'm going to have a cookie pizza!? I guess I'll be 2.8 years old. LOL!? Still old enough to be in diapees!??♥️?????

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

Happy birthday Mikey! I'm going to be 28 next Friday, on Good Friday! And I'm going to have a cookie pizza!? I guess I'll be 2.8 years old. LOL!? Still old enough to be in diapees!??♥️?????

A cookie pizza? Like the round ones from Great American Cookies, or am I missing out on some regional treat?

Mine is a regular buttercream cake with soft yellow balloons and accents as I am sensitive to the darker dyes they use in cake frosting (especially the blue.)

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

A cookie pizza? Like the round ones from Great American Cookies, or am I missing out on some regional treat?

Mine is a regular buttercream cake with soft yellow balloons and accents as I am sensitive to the darker dyes they use in cake frosting (especially the blue.)

Oh that sounds good. And yes those are the ones that I'm using for my cookie pizza. I'm NOT really familiar with brands. The last time I had a cookie pizza was actually back in elementary school when I was 8.?? But I'm sure it would taste good! Your cake sounds very delicious too!????????♥️?

• Like 4

Happy Birthday mikey. Unfortunately my birthday is in January lol I'll be 36 next year

• Like 1

@spoonchicken

sorry this one is late my friend! had to work yesterday and then of course the day before was doing things that had as far as my wheelchair repairs another important things.

Happy Birthday Spoon!  👍👍😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️  hopefully you are able to do something or were able to do something fun on your birthday, and at least have a piece of chocolate cake or your favorite food! next month I will turn the Big 51, So I guess i'll be over the hump by then, but I still feel like I'm about 38, but sometimes I feel older than my age because my spasticity kicks in and causes things to hurt and ache. luckily I have ways of being able to do it things to avoid that, But there sometimes you can't avoid it.

Hope you enjoyed your day! *****HUGS****

Brian

• Like 1