LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Less Manly

Windelbaby

Let me ask you a question has your diaper made you feel less masculine or made your wife or girlfriend see you as less masculine? I have to admit that my diapers make me feel less masculine because I don't think a diaper is a piece of clothing that a real man would wear and if the diapers are pink it makes me feel more like a girl. Do you know something like that?

For me it’s definitely less masculine but I was never really that masculine anyway. 
but as a now full time wearer of girls underwear over a diaper I definitely can’t say that I’m a masculine guy 

• Like 1

I suspect that this is a state of mind issue, and that it might have a profound effect on someone who is DL or AB.  But I'm incontinent, and have been since birth.  Being bullied into the seventh grade for wearing diapers probably made me more masculine because I fought back.  I expected it to be a problem when it came to dating and marriage, but my fears never materialized.  Three marriages (widowed twice) and a host of girlfriends later, I'm convinced that it is a universal truth that how you see yourself is ultimately how everybody in your life will see you.  If you project uncertainty about your masculinity, others will pick up on the vibe.  Being a real man, or not, has nothing to do with what you wear, never mind your color choices ... unless you want this sort of thing to be what defines you.  It's always your choice.

• Like 1

As someone who is genderfluid I don't tie the concepts of masculinity and femininity to clothing. Masculinity and femininity are a deeply intrinsic feeling to me versus just clothing. So, nope, doesn't change my gender identity feeling at all.

• Like 2

Gender (masculine/feminine) is "psycho-social", which means there is asocial/cultrual aspect that is predominant. It is expressed behaviorall in what is done and how one presents oneself. This area of study  is called "Sex Role Sociology" Diapers, for a number ofreasons that I have stated elsewhere, but will repeat here if asked are more feminine thanneutral

The "nature vs nurture" question hashad mixed results. Sexual dimorphism is a fact. Its developmental goals, related to reproduction and development are also a fact and preceed the development of the species by tens of millions of years. Just how much is open to choice is unknown. It problblly is the specific behaviors, with many of those being cues to signal that things are as they should be. Most persons are, and should be  of mixed gender.. gender, about a 60-75% mix.Gender appears as the the psychological and social concommitant of physical sex. I support what Taffy Cheerful said "Sex is physical; gender is between the ears" The evolutionary development (since there is no sentient, sapient "guiding hand" so there can be no "purpose) is to bring members of the two sexes together in a complementary fashion

It becomes deeply personal because the process is  begun at an early age, between aout 3-1/2 and running to abougt 5-1/2 years of age.  At this stage it is mostly behavioral. "Boys [do, like] this" "girls [do, like] that". The group antipathy between the two is an unfortunate side effect and there are exceptions in the life of each member. This group antipathy is probably the result of like persons to club together along the gender variable, with the usual in-group/ out-broup results

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The best I can say is that the impetus  and mechanisms are nature, the content is nurture:  "Children live what they learn and learn what they live'. the hows and how comes are nature, the what is nurture. Generally, what we find in such things, like intelligence, is that it is about 70% hardware and 30% software. Which creates a situation where the thing is fixed enough to be stable and robust and malleable enough to be flexible and adaptable to individual needs and wants

• Like 1
On 3/25/2023 at 4:56 PM, Cmp said:

For me it’s definitely less masculine but I was never really that masculine anyway. 
but as a now full time wearer of girls underwear over a diaper I definitely can’t say that I’m a masculine guy 

Yes okay I can understand that girl underwear but I never wear except pink diapers but that is yes fas like underwear

On 3/26/2023 at 8:37 PM, Babypants said:

I suspect that this is a state of mind issue, and that it might have a profound effect on someone who is DL or AB.  But I'm incontinent, and have been since birth.  Being bullied into the seventh grade for wearing diapers probably made me more masculine because I fought back.  I expected it to be a problem when it came to dating and marriage, but my fears never materialized.  Three marriages (widowed twice) and a host of girlfriends later, I'm convinced that it is a universal truth that how you see yourself is ultimately how everybody in your life will see you.  If you project uncertainty about your masculinity, others will pick up on the vibe.  Being a real man, or not, has nothing to do with what you wear, never mind your color choices ... unless you want this sort of thing to be what defines you.  It's always your choice.

It is a pity to hear that you were teased by your classmates because of your illness, something that should not be. I asked the question because, I can well imagine that it goes to some so or it is considered by the gessellschaft also rather than female in my opinion. I think but actually also that it is evaluated with an illness also again differently because one must carry it yes and is dependent on it therefore I think it is somewhat more differentiated with incontinence. You also had a successful love life. :)

On 3/26/2023 at 11:48 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

As someone who is genderfluid I don't tie the concepts of masculinity and femininity to clothing. Masculinity and femininity are a deeply intrinsic feeling to me versus just clothing. So, nope, doesn't change my gender identity feeling at all.

You don't have to, but there are also people who think or feel that way. But I find it nice to hear many different opinions from different people with different views. :) I assozieere them rather with female it is actually just so in my head inside.

On 3/27/2023 at 5:24 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Gender (masculine/feminine) is "psycho-social", which means there is asocial/cultrual aspect that is predominant. It is expressed behaviorall in what is done and how one presents oneself. This area of study  is called "Sex Role Sociology" Diapers, for a number ofreasons that I have stated elsewhere, but will repeat here if asked are more feminine thanneutral

The "nature vs nurture" question hashad mixed results. Sexual dimorphism is a fact. Its developmental goals, related to reproduction and development are also a fact and preceed the development of the species by tens of millions of years. Just how much is open to choice is unknown. It problblly is the specific behaviors, with many of those being cues to signal that things are as they should be. Most persons are, and should be  of mixed gender.. gender, about a 60-75% mix.Gender appears as the the psychological and social concommitant of physical sex. I support what Taffy Cheerful said "Sex is physical; gender is between the ears" The evolutionary development (since there is no sentient, sapient "guiding hand" so there can be no "purpose) is to bring members of the two sexes together in a complementary fashion

It becomes deeply personal because the process is  begun at an early age, between aout 3-1/2 and running to abougt 5-1/2 years of age.  At this stage it is mostly behavioral. "Boys [do, like] this" "girls [do, like] that". The group antipathy between the two is an unfortunate side effect and there are exceptions in the life of each member. This group antipathy is probably the result of like persons to club together along the gender variable, with the usual in-group/ out-broup results

Would you please explain the reasons that make diapers feminine for you? Since I have not read the other posts unfortunately. I have to admit you get pretty far out. Sure there are many things that influence and what is more feminine and masculine. Most of the time you have but unfortunately no influence on it.

23 minutes ago, Windelbaby said:

Yes okay I can understand that girl underwear but I never wear except pink diapers but that is yes fas like underwear

It is a pity to hear that you were teased by your classmates because of your illness, something that should not be. I asked the question because, I can well imagine that it goes to some so or it is considered by the gessellschaft also rather than female in my opinion. I think but actually also that it is evaluated with an illness also again differently because one must carry it yes and is dependent on it therefore I think it is somewhat more differentiated with incontinence. You also had a successful love life. :)

You don't have to, but there are also people who think or feel that way. But I find it nice to hear many different opinions from different people with different views. :) I assozieere them rather with female it is actually just so in my head inside.

Would you please explain the reasons that make diapers feminine for you? Since I have not read the other posts unfortunately. I have to admit you get pretty far out. Sure there are many things that influence and what is more feminine and masculine. Most of the time you have but unfortunately no influence on it.

Christine and I are about the same age, and I suspect from one item in the profile that the mythical yellow Playtex rubber panties resonate strongly for both of us.  My answer to your question about diapers being perceived as feminine stems from being treated to endless replays of the old "ya da ya da, dah, dah ... you're a sissy bay bee ..." by an assortment of bullies.  Don't know about today, but in my neighborhood back in the 50's, sissies were invariably viewed as baby girls.  The nexus between diapers and the feminine thus seems pretty obvious to me.  Looking forward to reading Christine's take on this.

Oh, and I should add that with one exception I can't recall ever being teased by my classmates for wearing diapers.  The bullies as a general rule were a grade or two older than the kids they were picking on, and any form of visible weakness attracted these jerks like bees to honey.  If you were a bed wetter in the age of cloth diapers, everyone in the neighborhood knew about it because your diapers were drying on the clothes line.  Kids crippled by polio, using asthma inhalers, wearing glasses, reading too many books ... there were a lot of targets, and everyone who stood out in this way was by definition a sissy.  

• Like 1
On 3/28/2023 at 5:07 PM, Windelbaby said:

1. At least when I was little. Girls were kept diapered until a later age than boy baby/toddlers
2. Berause  of the anatomical differences, on long car trips if a boy or man  needed to pee, they could do so in a wooded area out of sight. Girls could not do that so they were often put in diapers on long-lasting trips, meaning more than about 2 hours or more, of whicih there were  many more in the  days before the 60 mph Interstate system. Also, as children in groups of 4 to 6, boys tended to roam and could often find a secluded spot to relieve themselves, whereas girls stayed in one place, usually at one of their houses for the afternoon with the mother usually being home to entertain, teach and oversee things: 12:30 to 4:30. If two or more girls were under 8 years of age and it was even questionable that they could hold it comfortably for 2 hours, to save on water and keep the  bathroom free\, these girls were often diapered
3. girls played with dolls and learned to change diapers at a young age. In fact, in 1955, a pair of full-size baby rubber panties for her "dolly box" was a girl's prize possession  as it was "the real thing"

If a boy could not hold it like the rest, he was often called "a baby girl"

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

1. At least when I was little. Girls were kept diapered until a later age than boy baby/toddlers
2. Bercause  of the anatomical differences, onlong car trips if a boy or man  needed to pee,they could do so in a wooded area out of sight. Girls could not do that so they were often put in diapers on long-lasting trips, meaning more than about 2 hours or more, of whcih there were  many more in the  days before the 60 mpg Interstate system. Also, as children in groups of 4 to 6, boys tended to roam and could often find a secluded spot to relieve themselves,whereas girls stayed in one place, usually at one of their houses for the afternoon with the mother usually being home to entertain, teach and oversee things: 12:30 to 4:30. If two or more girls were under 8 years of age and it was even questionable that they could hold it comfortably for 2 hours, to save on water and keep the  bathroom free\, these girls were often diapered
3. girls played with dolls and learned to change diapers at a young age. In fact, in 1955, a pair of full-size baby rubber panties for her "dolly box" was a girl's prize possession  as it was "the real thing"

If a boy could not hold it like the rest, he was often called "a baby girl"

That's a really good point about the two lanes.  In 1962, my mother and I drove from Los Angeles to Key West, and then home by a longer route.  The only four lane on the whole trip was the Will Rogers turnpike between Tulsa and OKC.  On the two lanes, if you averaged 45-48 MPH, you were doing good.  And, of course, there was no such thing as a rest area.  It was diners, diapers, or a gas station.  And fast food franchises, you ask????  Well, uh, no, they didn't exist.   I dined at the first McDonald's, which had a big sign overlooking the place that proudly proclaimed that they had sold ... over 18,000 burgers!  No shopping malls, no Holiday Inn Express, and on and on.  So much of what the younger generations posting on this site take for granted in their stories simply didn't exist, with the big one being disposable diapers.  But on the flip side, there were three diaper services in my little part of LA, and all three had products for teenagers and adults.  So, if you were a bed wetter, you could be nailed by ye local bully because there were diapers drying on the line in the back or side yard, or because the brightly colored diaper service truck pulled up at your house once a week.  The only camouflage was a host of younger siblings, with one still in diapers, to mask the reality of your situation, and that only worked if your mother wasn't lamenting your diapered state when talking to one or other of your neighbors over the fence.  Ah, the good old days when mothers actually stayed at home to raise their kids, and in the process turn our lives into a living Hell.  Do you remember FATHER KNOWS BEST with Robert Young?  Donna Reed?  Harriet Nelson?  

• Like 1

Do you remember SPACE PATROL and CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT?

and if  you  want them all back try this

https://www.solie.org/alibrary/

17 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Do you remember SPACE PATROL and CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT?

and if  you  want them all back try this

https://www.solie.org/alibrary/

Thanks for the tip.  Is Space Patrol Rocky Jones?  What I vividly remember was Saturday matinees at the Fox Alcazar on Atlantic Blvd. in Bell.  A double feature (Westerns. of course) preceded by a cartoon, News of the World, and a short (Sgt. Preston of the Mounties).  And, of course, popcorn, milk duds, junior mints, and real, honest to God coke to wash it all down!  And in my heavily diapered state, I never had to worry about rushing out to go to the bathroom the way the other kids did!

On 3/25/2023 at 11:40 AM, Windelbaby said:

Let me ask you a question has your diaper made you feel less masculine or made your wife or girlfriend see you as less masculine? I have to admit that my diapers make me feel less masculine because I don't think a diaper is a piece of clothing that a real man would wear and if the diapers are pink it makes me feel more like a girl. Do you know something like that?

@Windelbaby

in my case I'm disabled and a diaper lover as well as incontinent.  A diaper for me is a device that helps me to deal with my incontinence, I don't think it makes me any less of a man than if I didn't wear a diaper. Basically, a diaper is an underwear choice, and wearing a diaper is my choice as well. No one that I know of sees me any less of a man than I am anyway, simply because I'm wearing a diaper. Maybe a wife or a girlfriend may see you as a small child or a young toddler something based on what you wear, but Diapers for me are an assisted device, so they help me deal with my incontinence, they do not make me feel anymore or any lesser man than I actually am, because I know I need them, and they help me to deal with the situation.

This is one of the reasons why I am a supporter of people that wear diapers. people who wear diapers have no choice sometimes whether they wear them or not, while other times people may have a choice and have chosen to wear diapers to make their life easier. whatever reason they decide to wear diapers, it is not up to me to decide whether someone is more masculine or more feminine than someone else wearing diapers, but the question is a valid question, and I guess the answer to the question is dependent on who you ask, which is why you would ask a question of this type. in my case, I, I have cerebral palsy and that is something that I've had since the day I was born, and it's something that I cannot change. What I can do however is to make it so that living with cerebral palsy is as easy as possible for myself, while being able to do as much for myself as I can. wearing diapers does not make me any less of a man than if I didn't, and in hindsight, they've helped me deal with situations and deal with stress that is ridiculously high at some point, so diapers do have a good and solid track record for helping me.

I wear pink diapers myself, and I've worn every single color that Northshore makes. what makes a diaper more or less many would be based on the person who is making the determination. Diapers do not make anyone more or less manly than anything else. a diaper is simply a piece of clothing that is worn to deal with incontinence, and those type of issues are things that are beyond the control of the person wearing the diapers, and in most cases wearing diapers is the best thing to help them because they may not want to go through the heck of having to deal with medicine and all of this nonsense. In my case, i'd rather wear a diaper than have a wet piece of clothing that I'm wearing or having a wet piece of furniture or something that I'm sitting on. changing diapers is no more difficult than would be changing your clothes, you just have to make sure that you have the proper clothing on to protect yourself from leaks or from accidental releases. this is why it's important to make sure you're carrying what you need at all times.

Now that I accepted I need diapers, the thing that I've always added is that now that I accept that I need diapers, it's time that I started wearing them and that I enjoy them. by enjoying them I mean I might as well wear and move forward in my life and make sure that I can do what I need to do, and if for some reason it feels good to wear diaper, and it helps me to function better than if I didn't, and it helps me to relax and keep myself focused as well as to keep stress level down, then I wear diapers because it helps me not only because of my incontinence, but it deals with the feelings that I've had since I was eight years old, and as long as I can continue to wear and deal with my incontinence, it helps me to deal with those feelings as well.

This is not to say that I do not have the feelings of possibly those of an adult baby, because I sometimes feel those feelings myself, but I am a diaper lover first.  One of the things is that people have to realize a diaper is a diaper, And whatever and whatever you use a diaper for, that may end up putting you in a position that makes you feel that a diaper makes you less manly or less feminine, depending on the situation, but a diaper is something something that people use everyday, And in my case wearing a diaper does not make me feel like I'm less of a man. Wearing a diaper in my case makes me feel like I'm a stronger man because I can deal with the fact that I do have a deficiency, without making it feel like I am deficient. there are many people that wear diapers every day that have them because they need them, or because they want to wear them, but they wear them because they feel it is important.

Sometimes what it takes is realization that something has happened in your life that requires you to make decisions and change and change the way you do things. When you are trying to make those determinations, sometimes they are harder to do, because you have to think about everything that you want to do and how you do it. when I finally realized that diapers were the solution I wanted, and the one that I wanted to use, it made me feel so much better, and it made me feel like a piece of me has been found and glued back into position. because I'm wearing a diaper, I'm doing the right thing for me, and it doesn't make me Lest of a man because I chose to wear diapers, but I understand that other people may have that feeling that diapers make them feel less of a man or less of a woman, and more like a little kid, and that usually happens because diapers are always thought of as for people who don't have control, and usually a baby does not have any control, but other people who are disabled may also not have any control either, but as long as people understand that diapers are not the bad thing then we shouldn't have any issues.

Brian

• Like 2

SPACE PATROL was a Saturday morning series. ROCKY jONES was syndicated, usually on weeknightds at about 7 beginning in '53 or 4. Navigate to the Sci-fi and Fantasy page and see what else is there

3 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

SPACE PATROL was a Saturday morning series. ROCKY jONES was syndicated, usually on weeknightds at about 7 beginning in '53 or 4. Navigate to the Sci-fi and Fantasy page and see what else is there

Many thanks for the cite.  I went immediately to the westerns.  Impressive, but no Lash LaRue (Lash of the West).  First saw TV when I was 10, but didn't have one in the house until I was 13 or 14.  Happily, they ran a lot of the long gone programs as reruns in the summer.  Sundays got started with Lash at 17:00, followed by the Cisco Kid, Hopalong Cassidy, Wild Bill Hickock, and Roy Rogers (who ran opposite Lassie).  Didn't watch Sci-fi because the sets were so clunky, though in the summer I probably read one of those 35 cent Ace paperbacks every day.  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Windelbaby

in my case I'm disabled and a diaper lover as well as incontinent.  A diaper for me is a device that helps me to deal with my incontinence, I don't think it makes me any less of a man than if I didn't wear a diaper. Basically, a diaper is an underwear choice, and wearing a diaper is my choice as well. No one that I know of sees me any less of a man than I am anyway, simply because I'm wearing a diaper. Maybe a wife or a girlfriend may see you as a small child or a young toddler something based on what you wear, but Diapers for me are an assisted device, so they help me deal with my incontinence, they do not make me feel anymore or any lesser man than I actually am, because I know I need them, and they help me to deal with the situation.

This is one of the reasons why I am a supporter of people that wear diapers. people who wear diapers have no choice sometimes whether they wear them or not, while other times people may have a choice and have chosen to wear diapers to make their life easier. whatever reason they decide to wear diapers, it is not up to me to decide whether someone is more masculine or more feminine than someone else wearing diapers, but the question is a valid question, and I guess the answer to the question is dependent on who you ask, which is why you would ask a question of this type. in my case, I, I have cerebral palsy and that is something that I've had since the day I was born, and it's something that I cannot change. What I can do however is to make it so that living with cerebral palsy is as easy as possible for myself, while being able to do as much for myself as I can. wearing diapers does not make me any less of a man than if I didn't, and in hindsight, they've helped me deal with situations and deal with stress that is ridiculously high at some point, so diapers do have a good and solid track record for helping me.

I wear pink diapers myself, and I've worn every single color that Northshore makes. what makes a diaper more or less many would be based on the person who is making the determination. Diapers do not make anyone more or less manly than anything else. a diaper is simply a piece of clothing that is worn to deal with incontinence, and those type of issues are things that are beyond the control of the person wearing the diapers, and in most cases wearing diapers is the best thing to help them because they may not want to go through the heck of having to deal with medicine and all of this nonsense. In my case, i'd rather wear a diaper than have a wet piece of clothing that I'm wearing or having a wet piece of furniture or something that I'm sitting on. changing diapers is no more difficult than would be changing your clothes, you just have to make sure that you have the proper clothing on to protect yourself from leaks or from accidental releases. this is why it's important to make sure you're carrying what you need at all times.

Now that I accepted I need diapers, the thing that I've always added is that now that I accept that I need diapers, it's time that I started wearing them and that I enjoy them. by enjoying them I mean I might as well wear and move forward in my life and make sure that I can do what I need to do, and if for some reason it feels good to wear diaper, and it helps me to function better than if I didn't, and it helps me to relax and keep myself focused as well as to keep stress level down, then I wear diapers because it helps me not only because of my incontinence, but it deals with the feelings that I've had since I was eight years old, and as long as I can continue to wear and deal with my incontinence, it helps me to deal with those feelings as well.

This is not to say that I do not have the feelings of possibly those of an adult baby, because I sometimes feel those feelings myself, but I am a diaper lover first.  One of the things is that people have to realize a diaper is a diaper, And whatever and whatever you use a diaper for, that may end up putting you in a position that makes you feel that a diaper makes you less manly or less feminine, depending on the situation, but a diaper is something something that people use everyday, And in my case wearing a diaper does not make me feel like I'm less of a man. Wearing a diaper in my case makes me feel like I'm a stronger man because I can deal with the fact that I do have a deficiency, without making it feel like I am deficient. there are many people that wear diapers every day that have them because they need them, or because they want to wear them, but they wear them because they feel it is important.

Sometimes what it takes is realization that something has happened in your life that requires you to make decisions and change and change the way you do things. When you are trying to make those determinations, sometimes they are harder to do, because you have to think about everything that you want to do and how you do it. when I finally realized that diapers were the solution I wanted, and the one that I wanted to use, it made me feel so much better, and it made me feel like a piece of me has been found and glued back into position. because I'm wearing a diaper, I'm doing the right thing for me, and it doesn't make me Lest of a man because I chose to wear diapers, but I understand that other people may have that feeling that diapers make them feel less of a man or less of a woman, and more like a little kid, and that usually happens because diapers are always thought of as for people who don't have control, and usually a baby does not have any control, but other people who are disabled may also not have any control either, but as long as people understand that diapers are not the bad thing then we shouldn't have any issues.

Brian

Brian, thanks for a great post. I strongly agree with just about every sentence you wrote here.  I would add just one point.  A spinal birth defect shaped my life as a child, as it has shaped so many others.  Instead of being out in the summer playing softball or dodge ball, I was at the public library reading.  Books set free a child's imagination, and curiosity spurred that child to visit every nook and cranny in the room.  As a result, I was so far ahead of my schoolmates that I skipped one grade in elementary school, and would have skipped the seventh grade if my mother hadn't put her foot down ... she thought it a really bad idea for me to be barely 16 years old at high school graduation.  A Ph.D. in an international field eventually followed, giving a young, and then middle-aged, and then elderly man a chance to live out his childhood dream of traveling the world-- and I have.  Depending on how you count, it's 172 countries in all, and I was never a tourist.  In all, I have lived about a third of my life outside the US.

And diapers had close to zero impact on my sex life.  I sometimes wonder if they in fact facilitated it.  Did seeming vulnerability appeal to the maternal instinct?  What did the women think when I had to politely excuse myself at a party, and retire to the bathroom to change?  Did my diapered state make them feel safe when alone in my presence?  I have had very few male friends in my life, but a host of female, who have always treated me with kindness. and many of whom have been there gently to help me put back the pieces of a sometimes shattered life.  I have many questions, but few answers.  Perhaps it is better that way.  One of my few constants is the conviction that life is what you make of it.    

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Babypants said:

Many thanks for the cite.  I went immediately to the westerns.  Impressive, but no Lash LaRue (Lash of the West).  First saw TV when I was 10, but didn't have one in the house until I was 13 or 14.  Happily, they ran a lot of the long gone programs as reruns in the summer.  Sundays got started with Lash at 17:00, followed by the Cisco Kid, Hopalong Cassidy, Wild Bill Hickock, and Roy Rogers (who ran opposite Lassie).  Didn't watch Sci-fi because the sets were so clunky, though in the summer I probably read one of those 35 cent Ace paperbacks every day.  

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lash+lerue

• Like 1
On 3/26/2023 at 2:48 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

As someone who is masculine I don't tie the concepts of masculinity and femininity to clothing. Masculinity and femininity are a deeply intrinsic feeling to me versus just clothing. So, nope, doesn't change my gender identity feeling at all.

• Like 1

Aside from being more identified with little girls, diapers are also less manly insofar as it means you "can't hold it like a big boy" or a big girl so they imply babyishness, which bespeaks some helplessness, which bespeaks,unlike being fully adult, meaning not in control of a very basic function

A similar condition is "legally blind". This means having some eyesight but not enough to function fully at the ordinary levels and is a crucial variable in a civilization where at will point to point individual transport is the default position. The transportation system that is available to you is at best really klunky and outright precludes many acativities

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, the title of this thread sounds like the name of a producer of a sitcom that might be called MY SON; THE PRINCESS and would be aboutr a boy who ends up a  member of the Royal Household as a result of some long forgotten medieval rule that requires said boy, named Leslie, to ...well.. that is the crux of the comedy
Produced by Les Manly
Directed by Gerald Dean Starnes
Starring:
Rachel Maddox as Mom
Andrea Vincenze as Leslie

Here is a scene:
Leslie: How much longer do I have to go around like this today?
Mom: Is the dress bothering you? Is the waist too tught?
Leslie: The stupid tiara comb is sticking in my scalp. I LOVE the dress

• Like 1

There is a good deal of confusiion between LG (Little Girl, which can be of either sex) and Sissy. This is the best discussion to date of the matter. As you will find, the two are very different

https://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html

As an LG, manliness is irrelevant and I do not accept judgement on thatr scale.. For a sissy, based on the model from which it comes in the world, less manliness is a deficiency