LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dryer Diaper Floofing.

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Need to try this.

I just did with 10 MegaMax. Three things of note. First the diapers are more comfy. Second they take up lots more space, and I do mean lots. Third I had one tape come loose in the dryer, fortunately it stuck to the dryer and not another diaper.

I'll report back later if I notice a difference in performance.

• Like 1

I actually tried this today with Rearz Seduction. Seems to be heavily dependent on the brand. They were slightly fluffier but also fell apart. May try for a significantly shorter period of time to see if the results are better.

• Sad 1

OK. So I HAD to try this again but in smaller increments and with different diapers. After all that here is my take.

I tried this again with:

Trest - 2 minutes

Rearz Seduction - 1 minute

Rearz Critter Caboose (Old Style) - 2 minutes

Rearz Mega Inspire - 1 minute

Tykables Overnight - 2 minutes

Tykables Camelot - 2 minutes

XP Medical 2XL boosters - 2 minutes

So after my last experience I was going to limit this to 1 minute increments and I feel like I have a better understanding of what to look for before a diaper starts to really fall apart. All these could have MAYBE gone for another minute each but I was going to play it safe after my last experience. That being said. All the diapers I did this with definitely got fluffier but I don't think that these benefit nearly as much as the better dry diapers that were featured in the video. Before their recent price hikes I actually really enjoyed them. But I had a terrible time with them clumping even with out fluffing them.

Regardless, I guess I will have to check in once I have tried the fluffed diapers to see if they were any better aside from being thicker

If this starts trending on TikTok, there will inevitably be a spate of related fires...  this is interesting, and something I'd never thought to try. Diapers are expensive and I'm loath to damage any. Dryers are expensive, too, although I can add this: my daughter has on occasion left a pull-up intertwined with her laundry, which then went through both the washer and the dryer. Most of the time, the core of them kind of melts down into a dense but contained goo, and even when they came apart, the polymer beads didn't seem to do any harm to anything, it just necessitated a wiping down of the dryer, and, washing the laundry again to flush them out. 

• 1 month later...

I tried this on a few diapers over the last few days and am a fan. Makes the diapers a bit softer from the began…  

I have been using the delegate function on low heat on my dryer….