LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I knew this day would come

1 hour ago, Babygeebee said:

Yup. I bet a number of us provide tech support for the family. 

Somebody in the house keeps tripping ransomeware while hunting for pretty wallpapers and soup recipes.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Somebody in the house keeps tripping ransomeware while hunting for pretty wallpapers and soup recipes.

And this is why I always say society is better off without such technology.

10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

THAT sets it off?! i had a couple instances of ransomware, but i was able to beat it because i keep 2 profiles on my machine, it trips on one and i go to the other to bypass and nuke it.

17 hours ago, DailyDi said:

14 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

And this is why I always say society is better off without such technology.

Soup recipes are evil.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Soup recipes are evil.

yeah especially the tater soup ones, i got a tater soup recipe that we like, but i cant make it, that evil soup always raises moms blood sugar too much, my garlic chicken noodle soup one too(and blood pressure, God knows we dont need that going up)

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Turn it off, then back on again?

Whatever it is, Im not travelling 2 hours on the bus to go fix it, also, it goes against the ways of the introvert.

On 3/8/2023 at 4:18 PM, DailyDi said:

Time for a premium subscription to MalwareBytes or a really high-power VPN or cybersecurity application AND a full backup of all your stuff including application installs and Recovery. That way if it bites you you can just purge everything and start fresh

You are not  going to get afull coverage cybersecurity app for free

While you're at it, make a recovery thumbdrive and get an external HDD  that can be taken TOTALLY offline; i.e. not even connected when not in use. Back up to that by hand, meaning as much of C as you can and all of D, save your app installs. Get as much of what you can from ninite and fosshub. They clain out any scuzzwere and save those installs. However, do not update from there as they do not respect your personal settings. If you have MalwareBytes, it will clean out any exploitware. Use an external, we-based email like AO or Yahoo. Avoid MSN email clients. Many web entities will not accept them because Hotmail is known as a scammer hive. I find gmail confusing, I meanitain it for YouTube purposes only. The web based email clients are protected. FireFox is stil the most secure browser. They idea here is "defense in depth": the webmial client, Firefox and onboard security apps. It's like 3 pair of rubber panties over the diaper. For downloads get IDM as it lets you route downloads to destinations by filetype and it works with your cybersecutrity. I use two concepts

1. Safety: being free from accidental catastrophes
2. Security: fredom from intentional attacks

These use two ideas:
1. efense, making penetration as hard as possible
2. Recovery: Be rest assured that it WILL happen to you. So be ready to rebuild as quickly as possible. I use offline storage. You can use multiple backups, ;ffline, cloud or something else

I hfave deliberately opened links I knew were bad news just to watch the fun. ONe time, I downloaded an image that had something that I was not aware of. This was when I had the free version of Avast!. Well, the malware got into my system and was cleaned out by Avast! and I got off scot free