LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Internet Diaper Pics

I’ve been known to waste free time poking around the Internet for pics of young women wearing diapers, basically going through other people’s tumblrs.  Lots of the girls are definitely just models, wearing diapers to earn a buck, nothing more.  But I do wonder about some.  Here’s one.  So is she a real DL?  What do you think?

I’ve decided she is.  For one thing, the diaper, looks just like her bikini bottom (so hot!).

Be sure to share your photos, favorites as well as the ones you suspect are ‘real’.

4FDB1896-9CD4-40D5-A903-A095FDC116EE.jpeg

• Like 3

@Toddler Pampers

8 hours ago, Toddler Pampers said:

I’ve been known to waste free time poking around the Internet for pics of young women wearing diapers, basically going through other people’s tumblrs.  Lots of the girls are definitely just models, wearing diapers to earn a buck, nothing more.  But I do wonder about some.  Here’s one.  So is she a real DL?  What do you think?

I’ve decided she is.  For one thing, the diaper, looks just like her bikini bottom (so hot!).

Be sure to share your photos, favorites as well as the ones you suspect are ‘real’.

Because we know that the Internet is vast, there are many pictures that are out there. some of them are real, some of them are photoshopped, some of them are fake, some of them are somewhere somewhere in between. We all probably see and want pictures of beautiful women to look at sometimes, because we get bored if we're single guys or we want to have interaction with somebody even if it's just by looking at a picture.

While I look at these type of pictures and I like them, you still have to be cognizant of one thing: if you're going to get pictures off the Internet, you have to make sure that the pictures that you're getting off the Internet are not the property of someone of someone else, because that person may not like the idea that you post on another site. Most of the time this is acceptable, But there are certain sites that may not want you to post their pictures on the site you choose. there also may be pictures that May not be allowed to be posted, and that would be a decision that would that would be made by the administrators of daily diapers. I don't know of very many situations where this could be a possibility, but that always is a possibility.

So I give you a gentle reminder that you should be careful when you're posting pictures, because, Like certain stories, authors authors may not want them posted so they give you the warning that they, finding finding stories that they wrote that are on sites that they shouldn't be will be asked to be removed because they go through the particular steps to do that. Posting pictures is cool, but you gotta make sure that you have the ability to post them as well as the authorization to post them, because if something should not be posted, then it will be removed, and I know for a fact that there has been certain things that have been removed, but I'm not sure if they were picture related. I'm sure that if you had a question on whether a picture could be posted, you could ask the administration and they'd be able to help you!

so I say enjoy the pictures that you post, but be careful what you post!

Brian

10 hours ago, Toddler Pampers said:

4FDB1896-9CD4-40D5-A903-A095FDC116EE.jpeg

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

i use to hit tumblrs a lot, when they allowed dirty stuff and got a lot of dirty videos off there(which i regret because i should be better than that)

9 hours ago, feralfreak said:

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

i use to hit tumblrs a lot, when they allowed dirty stuff and got a lot of dirty videos off there(which i regret because i should be better than that)

You still aren’t better than that, just in denial.

11 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Toddler Pampers

Because we know that the Internet is vast, there are many pictures that are out there. some of them are real, some of them are photoshopped, some of them are fake, some of them are somewhere somewhere in between. We all probably see and want pictures of beautiful women to look at sometimes, because we get bored if we're single guys or we want to have interaction with somebody even if it's just by looking at a picture.

While I look at these type of pictures and I like them, you still have to be cognizant of one thing: if you're going to get pictures off the Internet, you have to make sure that the pictures that you're getting off the Internet are not the property of someone of someone else, because that person may not like the idea that you post on another site. Most of the time this is acceptable, But there are certain sites that may not want you to post their pictures on the site you choose. there also may be pictures that May not be allowed to be posted, and that would be a decision that would that would be made by the administrators of daily diapers. I don't know of very many situations where this could be a possibility, but that always is a possibility.

So I give you a gentle reminder that you should be careful when you're posting pictures, because, Like certain stories, authors authors may not want them posted so they give you the warning that they, finding finding stories that they wrote that are on sites that they shouldn't be will be asked to be removed because they go through the particular steps to do that. Posting pictures is cool, but you gotta make sure that you have the ability to post them as well as the authorization to post them, because if something should not be posted, then it will be removed, and I know for a fact that there has been certain things that have been removed, but I'm not sure if they were picture related. I'm sure that if you had a question on whether a picture could be posted, you could ask the administration and they'd be able to help you!

so I say enjoy the pictures that you post, but be careful what you post!

Brian

Pictures need to be formally copyrighted to be protected.  Perhaps DD adheres to a general agreement about pics, but it’s not legally binding.  You can mark pictures copyrighted all you want, but unless you’re filed the paperwork, there’s no problem.  I’ve never paid for pics, just get them from other compilation tumblrs, so I’m going to assume that the so-called owners really don’t.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Toddler Pampers said:

Pictures need to be formally copyrighted to be protected.  Perhaps DD adheres to a general agreement about pics, but it’s not legally binding.  You can mark pictures copyrighted all you want, but unless you’re filed the paperwork, there’s no problem.  I’ve never paid for pics, just get them from other compilation tumblrs, so I’m going to assume that the so-called owners really don’t.

@Toddler Pampers: Technically you are incorrect, at least for copyright laws in the US.  In the US as soon as something is on paper (or equivalent - i.e. produced), it is under copyright.  Now if you want to go to court, it definitely helps if you have filed the paper work on the item.  This dates back I believe to the copyright law changes from around 1976.  Prior to 1976 (or what the year was), you DID have to file the paperwork to have the copyright protection.  That law change flipped the script on requiring the filing.... 

I am not up on the rules in other countries.  However most countries have signed on to a treaty covering copyright.  Each country still has its own rules though.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Toddler Pampers said:

You still aren’t better than that, just in denial.

never claimed to be better, just that i SHOULD be better

9 hours ago, nappy-cub said:

Oh wow, there's so many out there haha

One ABDL who is super reliable for content is Lo aka Daddyiwantthis

tumblr_olzoq6Mncq1u06b0bo1_1280.jpg

bf4f8c7024967cf829f5fb126ef6069f.jpg

tumblr_o9lq9rg4Cz1u06b0bo1_1280.jpg.c5474be0c8a2b1b6532058882c7de6b1.jpg

hubba hubba!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, nappy-cub said:

Diaperbabe is another 10/10 tumblr.

Her bio simply reads: My husband and I wear diapers 24/7.

Can't argue with that!

tumblr_owvm0226Rk1t1sw7lo1_1280.jpg

Now that's one hell of a view!