LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cranky

6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm cranky today. Just don't feel great, got a headache, and a case of the blahs.

@DailyDi

mikey calling this sounds like a perfect day for you to just couch or lay in your bed, diaper up real good, wrap yourself in your blanket and just relax and enjoy yourself! sounds to me like this is a perfect day to relax, because even on the best days, each of us can have the Blahs, or not have any energy, or anything like that.  today I'm having trouble with my electronic wheels, because they keep turning themselves on and off without my intervention, and they keep on sitting there and beeping, giving me 8 beeps, which is telling me there is some sort of internal problem that I cannot die diagnosed. I will have to call national seating and mobility out of Burlington VT to find out exactly what the heck is going on, because without my chair running at full efficiency and running properly, I cannot in good conscience put my chair out there, because what would happen if there was a problem?

Take care of yourself my friend, and don't worry! just relax and enjoy yourself and let your diaper do the work! everyone including herself deserves a day to relax and just be able to be lazy!

*****hugs*****

Brian

• Like 2
11 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I'm cranky today. Just don't feel great, got a headache, and a case of the blahs.

So sorry you're feeling cranky Mikey. Grab a Diapee and a big bottle of your favorite drinky, and snuggle up on that nice warm couch and watch your favorite cartoons because you deserve it buddy! And find your favorite plushie to snuggle with.???♥️? Big hugs!?♥️ I hope you feel better soon!????♥️??♥️???

On 3/5/2023 at 8:52 AM, DailyDi said:

Lucky you got a case of the blahs......I could only afford a 6 pack??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2