LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pullups for those with big dicks or balls

• 2 months later...

I am not sure how big you are talking, I am 7-8" and as long as I am not hard,,, I do fine with the Walmart store brand pull-ups . I do make my own nite time stuff, day and nite I wear different sizes of cloth inside of my diapers, day time I will use a very small baby blanket a 2x2' and nite I will use nice well padded blanket, that keeps me away from the chemicals in the disposable diapers. I am not what I call well hung but please let me now how well hung we are talking?

• Like 1

Pull ups are never ideal for as bigger kids which sucks and one of the many reasons I was smaller. Sadly the only thing that has helped me is time and getting used to wearing constantly so I don't pop a boner every time I wear. The newer xl goodnights have a lot more room than they used to but things can be tight. I hate adult pull ups because they never seem to keep stuff in place 

• Like 1
On 3/3/2023 at 9:26 AM, PuraVidaDip said:

Does anyone have a pull-up recommendation for those with larger make anatomy?

I'm not sure, but I think Mikey would.🤔💭 @DailyDi😊

I would suggest doing some research to see which brand offers the tallest inner leak-guards.

As someone (probably much like you) with an anatomy that isn't exactly built for optimum diaper usage due to their size, I found that super-tall inner leak-guards, whether in pull-ups or diapers, are crucial to keeping leaks and floods contained.

The outer 'leg-cuffs' of any product can only do so much. If they fail, you will be leaking, period. So having tall inner leak-guards is crucial, as especially for those with male anatomy, as these guards do a large part in "wrapping up your junk", so to speak, which helps keep sudden bursts and floods from over-flowing into your pants. Instead, good inner leak-guards will re-direct urine flow into the most absorbant areas of your undergarment, inscreasing it's lifespan.

It's just another case of, "you get what you pay for", and in this case, the few extra pennies spent on a product with good leak guards will make all the difference in the world. 

• Like 1

Maybe next size up than what would get normally.

I used Newclears pull up which is pretty roomey for testicles--I cannot say for dick.   

Or maybe this pullup

I would suggest doing some research to see which brand offers the tallest inner leak-guards.
Great Idea - I am 7.5 - 8 when erect.... I have several reviews on TALL leak guards on this forum, just find my reviews by a forum search. And as @2sail2 mentioned... those Aimisin are good... as far as diapers themselves... Northshore, Rearz, Trest, Little For Big are all great tall leak guards.. 

I am updating Trest Reviews with their new colors this weekend... Those are nice diapers...