LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage Pampers Again

On 7/13/2023 at 1:18 PM, Toddler Pampers said:

Thanks for asking.  No plans to make them for anyone else.  But here is that diaper in service this morning.  It was just a dry run 😂 though, no wetting, and worse, as it’s still in the prototyping phase.  Plan to see how it handles a good soaking tomorrow with the needed tweaks made.  Am predicting it will take six big wets before the plastic pants are needed to keep the furniture dry.  We’ll see if I last that long though.  I also predict I’ll cum for Mommy after four, as being able to wear vintage Pampers is so thrilling!

What do you use for absorbent material?

10 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Never actually wore those but oh did I want to so bad, but did know they were too small , many memories of the purple box of toddlers pampers 

I used to have a box (that’s me with it).  I began buying them in 1977 (I was 15), to make diapers.  I would tape two together and refold.  They were then a tight fit, but just made me feel like I was too big to still be in diapers, which actually felt great to a submissive.

Fast forward, I still make my own diapers, which fit me perfectly now, because the materials I use can be exactly sized.

And thank you for following me!  I do not describe myself as gender fluid, but I suppose I could if I included that I sometimes see myself as this little girl.

368FF74F-975C-4744-9956-57918EFB5B2C.jpeg

D402EA33-81E5-43CF-A60C-C82D86D06F4B.jpeg

6C53E92A-D2F9-492F-B3E0-84789AFC4961.jpeg

605F27CE-0BA9-4804-B564-02664D2A9977.jpeg

On 7/21/2023 at 7:26 AM, rusty pins said:

Proof!  In the picture above of the little girl, it's proof to those doubters that when Pampers first came out they didn't have tapes and you had to pin them on!

I remember when they had to be pinned, It was up to about 1972 when they came out with tapes. In fact I remember another diaper that came out before pampers with tapes they were called tape tabs anyone remember those?

Made a second one.  I’m surprised by what it weighs, just under a pound!  Thick, too, nearly 2” with a Tena overnight super added.  Wore it to bed last night.  Slept like a baby, of course!  Honestly, I hardly ever wear diapers to bed, because there’s nothing subtle about them.  When I’m awake, that’s what I like, a diaper I’m very aware of.  On the other hand, at night, while it’s fun to wake up in diapers, suck my thumb for a minute, the excitement can make falling back to sleep difficult.  Fortunately, wearing diapers is all fun and games with me, no need, so diapered at night is rare.

D1701F20-6335-492F-AC25-F0AC8018C975.jpeg

• Like 1
On 7/21/2023 at 7:26 AM, rusty pins said:

Proof!  In the picture above of the little girl, it's proof to those doubters that when Pampers first came out they didn't have tapes and you had to pin them on!

I have a picture of a younger cousin, either '70 or '71 in a disposable diaper that is pinned on. I don't know the brand though. 

@rusty pinsis right.  Kendall diapers are horrible.  They are thin and not very absorbent. They are also crinkly so people around you know that you are wearing a diaper. 

There are only a few cases I would put Kendall diapers on someone.  One is if someone wants to potty train or retrain and they are having trouble knowing when they are wet.  They can feel the wetness in a Kendall.  The other time is if someone is at home and I am concerned about them having an accident.  I would put a Kendall on them more as a just in case diaper. 

Pampers and Kimbies were among the first disposable diapers.  They have continually improved disposable diapers.  In the old days you knew when someone was wearing a diaper.  Now you can barely tell most of the time.  

When you put a vintage Pampers on someone it was nice and snug.  As they wet it it would sag. That was one way to tell if someone was wet.  

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, hlcl said:

@rusty pinsis right.  Kendall diapers are horrible.  They are thin and not very absorbent. They are also crinkly so people around you know that you are wearing a diaper. 

There are only a few cases I would put Kendall diapers on someone.  One is if someone wants to potty train or retrain and they are having trouble knowing when they are wet.  They can feel the wetness in a Kendall.  The other time is if someone is at home and I am concerned about them having an accident.  I would put a Kendall on them more as a just in case diaper. 

Pampers and Kimbies were among the first disposable diapers.  They have continually improved disposable diapers.  In the old days you knew when someone was wearing a diaper.  Now you can barely tell most of the time.  

When you put a vintage Pampers on someone it was nice and snug.  As they wet it it would sag. That was one way to tell if someone was wet.  

Lots of knowledge here.  I’m impressed!  The only part I would quibble with is not wanting diapers to be heard, on account of then everybody knows.  Well, I’m pretending to be a baby here, so that’s just fine.  Soft, warm, affectionate women are even attracted by the sound.  Wouldn’t want to miss a chance to signal to them!