LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

extreme stretching of the sphincter

Dear users of the site, I practice the anal lifestyle and love to wear diapers. I would like to know how to achieve extreme anal stretching of the anus, in the long term, so that the sphincter almost completely loses its function. Since having a very distended anus is my philosophy and aspiration in life. I would be very grateful for your help.

I am into extreme anal and can put a 4-in diameter dildo up my ass 12 in long period and when I play I play for hours on end. It still hasn't let up to being anal incontinent. Well usually the day after I spot my underwear a lot and usually have to wear a pad I do not full-fledged s*** myself so I have to have a diaper. Though I'm probably wearing one cuz I love to wear diapers. You probably will have to get some kind of a tunnel plug that you can leave in. 

You can gradually streach your anus buy starting small butt plugs, or dildos ,to gradually  streach the anus so you get used to bigger sizes. Doing this will not make you incontinent because the anus will always go back to its normal size. You have to take it slow so you dont tear the inner walls and hurt yourself  and giving you pain. The Sphincter will always return to normal. You have to use a water based lubrication because the anus does not produce its own lubrication.

The way to become anal incontinent by stretching the anal sphincters is two fold.

1. Get yourself a rectal speculum, preferable one of the ones that screw lock to a size.
  2. Get yourself 2-3 hollow short metal butt plugs.

Using the speculum, slowly extend your anal sphincter until one of the butt plugs can go in with easy, and place the butt plug in and leave it in, and remove the rectal speculum. Note, when using a speculum, relax and extend it slowly. The anal sphincter is capable of expanding, but takes time to expand. Doing this too fast can cause damage the can cause the anal sphincter to close even tighter than normal.

Every 1-2 days, replace the butt plug with a clean sanitised one, and keep doing this for at least 3-4 months. Since the anal sphincter (a muscle) is not being used, after a few weeks, it will become slack and eventually athrophy.

This process is non reversable, so be careful to be sure that this is what you want, and the associated continual filling of ones diapers 24/7/365.

Long term continous use of hollow butt plugs will loosen the anal sphincter. Intermittent use of butt plugs tend to exercise the muscle and while removal shows some leakage, but shortly the muscle will close completely. If the muscle is not used, it will atrophy.

Addition...

People have asked me in PM the size of butt plug to use. As I am not going to visit and measure ones anus, what I suggest is that the butt plug one uses is one that will normally can comfortably fit in adn stay in. If the plug is too small, it can slip out and not hold the anal sphincter open. If it is too large, it will not fit in without tearing the sphincter - something to be avoided as it does not cause anal leakage.

Most suppliers have a sizing chart plus extra instructions to figure out which one would best fit. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...