LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just a quick hello

Noam

Hi, and welcome to DD. I like your icon, beer and diaper, lol ? One fills the other! There’s lots of good likeminded people here, so come on in, and be comfy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Hello and welcome, I also enjoyed the image you selected - I can relate! I wear diapers 24/7 and drink beer (and make beer). I'm curious about what 24/6 entails, exactly - do you take a day off a week? 

Hey there.. yeah found the pic by typing beer and diapers on Google.. bwahah. I 24/6, I take a day off ... Air out... Give my skin some extra care . Yet I live by the ocean so I am always around and in water on my day off.. so if I spring a leak, I just jump in the water..

Beer... Wow. Lager all the way. 

What are you brewing ? 

• Like 3

Welcome! You're going to love it here. There's so many great people in this community and it's so nice to just chat with likeminded people. The 'Chat' button at the top has lots of people active in the 'Diapered' server. Definitely give it a look and you may find some awesome people to talk with daily! :)

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Noam said:

What are you brewing ? 

I'm a fan of IPA's and Pale Ales, but I'm also an equal-opportunity drinker & brewer, so I've made a bit of everything at one point or another - stouts, porters, ales, lagers, Pilsners, various Belgian styles.

• Like 2

Hello Noam I agree with your profile pic choice, my diapers are filled because of beer most the time lol I'm on chat most nights so pop in and play 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...