LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you keep trying to add to your mess?

When I decide to mess in my diaper,  I usually stay in it for several hours and enjoy it as long as I can.  During that diaper time,  I try to push out some more poop and add to the mess already in my diaper.  The bigger the mess, the better. 

Yesterday,  for instance,  I put on a Rearz Violet Seduction and pooped it right away.  I stayed in it for several hours.  During that time,  I was able to push out probably 5 more little poops.  It seems that while I'm diapered, I will feel little urges to go that I don't normally get when I have big boy pants on.  I push a little bit and often can add to the load in my diaper. 

Does anyone else try to add to their load in their diapers like this?

• Like 3

I've done it before too, although not that common. Lately, I'd be lucky if I have even one movement per day, and I love messing. If I'm able to, I do also like to add multiple messes over a few hours. My ultimate preference, though, is a single massive solid load that takes a bit of effort to get out and feels so relieving once it comes out. Nothing better than sitting in a huge messy diaper. I just wish I messed more often. ?

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, newpad101 said:

I've done it before too, although not that common. Lately, I'd be lucky if I have even one movement per day, and I love messing. If I'm able to, I do also like to add multiple messes over a few hours. My ultimate preference, though, is a single massive solid load that takes a bit of effort to get out and feels so relieving once it comes out. Nothing better than sitting in a huge messy diaper. I just wish I messed more often. ?

It could be related to your diet. Before I started working out I pooped only once a day. But then after a couple of days of working out my bowel movements went from one, to two a day.???♥️?

On 2/22/2023 at 12:43 AM, newpad101 said:

Yes, that's my preference too. I like to hold it a bit and then have a big solid poop in my pants or diaper .I love the feeling of having a big load in my pants or diaper when I can. I got used to holding it too long as a kid  I guess, I hated going toilet especially away from home, and while I mostly had pee I accidents I went #2 in my pants a lot too. The feeling when finally going, even if I had to go in my underwear, was quite memorable. I try to get that feeling in my diaper now.

• Like 3

I mess my diaper in the early solitude of the morning well before my wife gets up. I don't change right away so it is not at all unusual for me to have another peristaltic contraction after a short amount of time that goes directly into my already messy diaper.

I don’t have a say in regards to diaper filling , once my medication and some food are taken , messing is the required result , all poop is swept out of bowels 5X’s a day , I can’t add to the mess once it happens because there’s nothing left in the rectum, however given time the medication next dose is already onboard  acting and will again require compliance .and exit in a large soft stool

On 2/21/2023 at 7:26 AM, Spanky said:

When I decide to mess in my diaper,  I usually stay in it for several hours and enjoy it as long as I can.  During that diaper time,  I try to push out some more poop and add to the mess already in my diaper.  The bigger the mess, the better. 

Yesterday,  for instance,  I put on a Rearz Violet Seduction and pooped it right away.  I stayed in it for several hours.  During that time,  I was able to push out probably 5 more little poops.  It seems that while I'm diapered, I will feel little urges to go that I don't normally get when I have big boy pants on.  I push a little bit and often can add to the load in my diaper. 

Does anyone else try to add to their load in their diapers like this?

Well YES! Duh. LOL The more the better.

?‍♂️

• Like 1