LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what ya think?

@Cute_Kitten

WHOA That those things are huge! I wonder if our friend @Little Spider went web swinging around in town last night, and forgot that he left some spidey tracers around to be able to track bad guys and forgot to pick them up! man them things are huge! What do you say Jesse? ha ha ha ha ha

Brian

9 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Cute_Kitten

WHOA That those things are huge! I wonder if our friend @Little Spider went web swinging around in town last night, and forgot that he left some spidey tracers around to be able to track bad guys and forgot to pick them up! man them things are huge! What do you say Jesse? ha ha ha ha ha

Brian

Those things make me glad for cold winters that kill giant bugs off. ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Cute_Kitten

Brian

Yeah those DEFINITELY look like you would need a shotgun to take care of them. LOL!???? And they're not even cute. My spider tracers are big, but they're NOT that big. Geez!???????????

• Like 1