LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A journey like another - Bound to the Nightmare (part I completed)

Ericc

One pill makes you larger, And one pill makes you small 

I lay on my unmade bed, the sunlight filtering in through the curtains and casting a warm glow over my room. It was a mess, with clothes strewn across the floor and posters peeling off the walls. My eyes were fixed on the letter in my hand, my mind racing with excitement and fear.

The invitation to the exchange student program in another dimension was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, a way to break free from the shadows of my father and brother. I had always lived in their shadow, always felt like a disappointment.

But doubts swirled in my mind. What if I failed? What if I didn't fit in?

Despite my fears, I needed advice from someone who understood the weight of this decision. Despite our complicated relationship, I decided to call Alex, my older brother and the heir to our father's corrupt empire.

"Hey, it's Eric," I said, my voice trembling with nerves. "I received a letter about an exchange student program in another dimension. I wanted to know your thoughts on it."

There was a long pause on the other end of the line. Finally, Alex spoke. "It might be worth considering. It could be a chance for you to grow up a little."

I bristled at his words, but I knew he was right. I had been living a reckless and aimless life, and this program could be the opportunity I needed to find a sense of purpose.

After the call, I decided to speak to my father. I walked down the long hallway to his office, my heart pounding in my chest. He was a distant and imposing figure, always focused on business and the success of his corrupt empire. But I needed to know what he thought about the program.

As I entered the room, my father's eyes locked onto mine. He was surrounded by his business associates, his face stern and unyielding.

"What do you want?" he asked sharply.

I handed him the letter and said, "I received an invitation to an exchange student program in another dimension. I wanted to know what you thought about it."

He scanned the letter, his expression unreadable. "It's your decision to make, Eric. But remember, you will be representing our family. Make sure you conduct yourself accordingly."

"I understand," I said, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice. "I just wanted to know if you thought it was a good opportunity."

My father hesitated for a moment before saying, "It could be. But it's up to you to make the most of it."

I nodded, feeling a sense of relief. My father had never been one for words of encouragement, but his neutral response was better than a negative one.

As I left my father's office, the letter still clutched in my hand, I felt a new sense of purpose. This was my chance to break free from the expectations of my family, to find a path of my own. It was a risk worth taking.

The days between the acceptance of my application and my departure for the exchange program were both exhilarating and nerve-wracking. I spent hours poring over travel guides and packing and repacking my bags.

My father didn't say much about my upcoming journey, but I could tell he was secretly pleased. Perhaps he saw this as an opportunity for me to make something of myself and shed the reputation of being a disappointment.

"Make sure you conduct yourself appropriately," he said gruffly, as I sat in his office going over my travel documents.

"I will, Dad," I said, trying to keep my voice even.

Alex surprised me with a thoughtful gift - a new set of tools to work on my beloved car. It was a reminder that despite our differences, he still cared about my passions.

"Make sure you take good care of it," he said, handing me the toolbox. "And be careful out there. It's a strange world in that dimension."

"I will," I said, surprised at the show of concern from my older brother.

As the day of my departure drew near, I couldn't shake the nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. The idea of leaving everything I knew behind and entering a completely new dimension was both exciting and terrifying.

"I don't know if I can do this," I said to Alex as we sat in the living room, surrounded by my bags. "What if I don't fit in? What if I'm not good enough?"

"You'll be fine," Alex said, clapping me on the back. "It's scary, I know. But you're brave, Eric. And you're smart. You'll figure it out."

I felt a warmth in my chest at his words. Perhaps our relationship wasn't irreparably broken after all.

On the morning of my departure, my father gave me a curt nod and wished me luck. Alex gave me a rare smile and a pat on the back, wishing me well on my journey.

As I made my way to the portal that would take me to the new dimension, I felt a mix of excitement and fear. But I knew that this was my chance to break free from the expectations of my family, to find a path of my own. It was a risk worth taking.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

As I arrived at the portal's center, the room was dimly lit and eerily silent. The walls were lined with metal panels that seemed to stretch up to the heavens, and a chill ran down my spine as I realized how small and insignificant I felt in this vast, empty space. The customs area was cramped and claustrophobic, with only a handful of travelers scattered throughout the room. The air was thick with the sound of my own breathing and the slow tick of the clock on the wall. The customs officers were like shadows in the darkness, their faces half-hidden by the hoods of their uniforms. As I nervously approached them, I could feel their eyes watching me with suspicion and mistrust. I felt like a criminal being interrogated, and my nerves were stretched to their

breaking point. But as I glanced around the room, my eyes fell upon a familiar face, and my heart leapt with surprise and joy. It was Lucas, my best friend, standing at the edge of the room and grinning from ear to ear.

Lucas!" I exclaimed, running over to him and wrapping him in a tight hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing!" he said, laughing. "I thought I was the only one from our school who applied. Looks like we've got some competition now."

I grinned, feeling a sense of relief wash over me at the sight of my best friend. "Yeah, it's good to see a familiar face in this crowd. Who are your new friends?"

Lucas motioned to the two students standing behind him. "This is Maya, she's from the school across town. And this is Max, he's been homeschooled his whole life."

Maya gave me a bright smile, her curly brown hair bouncing as she spoke. "Nice to meet you! This is so exciting, isn't it?"

Max nodded, his expression serious. "I'm just glad to be here. It's not every day you get a chance like this."

As we chatted, the line inched forward and we were soon greeted by a customs officer, who began checking our identification and luggage. The atmosphere was tense and silent, with the occasional beep of a scanner breaking the stillness. I could feel the weight of expectation settling in my stomach - this was it, the moment that would change our lives forever.

As I stepped up to the customs officer, I couldn't help but feel like a little boy again, nervous and unsure. The officer's stern expression and crisp uniform made me feel like I was in trouble, even though I hadn't done anything wrong. Maya chattered away nervously as her bags were examined, while Max looked pale and anxious.

"Passport and travel documents, please," the officer said, holding out his hand.

I handed over my documents, feeling a sense of apprehension. The officer studied them for a moment, then looked up at me.

"Are you carrying any prohibited items or substances?" he asked, his gaze piercing.

I shook my head, feeling a bead of sweat roll down my back. I had triple-checked my bags before leaving, but the thought of making a mistake now filled me with dread.

"Step through the metal detector, please," he said, gesturing towards a sleek black machine.

I took a deep breath and stepped through the machine, feeling a momentary sense of weightlessness. Maya chatted away nervously as she was examined, while Max looked pale and queasy.

"Stand to the side, please," the officer said, motioning me over to a small booth.

I stepped into the booth, feeling a sense of dread. The officer ran a handheld scanner over my body, making me feel like a suspect in a crime. I tried to stay calm, but my heart was pounding in my chest. Maya and Max watched anxiously from the side, their eyes wide.

"Arms up," he said, his voice gruff.

I raised my arms, feeling like a child being scolded. The scanner beeped and whirred, making me feel like I was on display for everyone to see. I couldn't wait to be out of this place, to be on the other side of the portal where anything was possible.

"Clear," the officer said, and I stepped out of the booth, feeling a wave of relief. I glanced over at Lucas, who gave me an encouraging nod. It was time to leave this place behind and embark on a new adventure.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

Looks like a good start for the story. Looking forward to more and when the boys make the discovery about the biggest difference between the dimensions^^

Is there any important difference that I am not aware of? 
beside it’s just a students exchange after all. 

II noticed that you write this story you have not once mentioned the diaper dimension just called it another.  I have a feeling they have not done their homework to find out which dimension they are going to.  BabySofia wrote in her last story several other dimensions going there for exchange programs.  I'm sure that is where he is going based one the title page, so it only matters which school and what country or state?  If it's Emerson [ get baby Sofia's permission ] and he is in so much trouble.?

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

II noticed that you write this story you have not once mentioned the diaper dimension just called it another.  I have a feeling they have not done their homework to find out which dimension they are going to.  BabySofia wrote in her last story several other dimensions going there for exchange programs.  I'm sure that is where he is going based one the title page, so it only matters which school and what country or state?  If it's Emerson [ get baby Sofia's permission ] and he is in so much trouble.?

If only it was that easy. I’m sure the boys will ask Alice when she is 10 feet tall about that, but no spoiler ;) 

As I  emerged from the customs area, I couldn't help but feel a sense of relief. But my nerves were far from settled as we were herded towards the medical units. The white walls and fluorescent lights made the place feel like a sterile dungeon, and I couldn't shake the feeling of being a little kid at the doctor's office.

A nurse in a crisp white uniform handed me a cup and ordered me to pee in it, and I did my best not to spill a drop. When she came back with a needle, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of fear. I winced as she jabbed it into my arm, drawing blood like a vampire.

Next, I was handed a flimsy paper gown, which did nothing to protect my modesty. The doctor who examined me seemed more interested in his clipboard than in me, but at least he gave me a clean bill of health.

"Looks good," he muttered, and I was almost out the door before he could finish.

As I made my way to the waiting room, my heart was pounding with anticipation. The portal was just on the other side of those doors, and I couldn't wait to step through and leave this dreary place behind. But as I waited with the other selected students, I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread. What if something went wrong? What if I ended up in a strange new world with no way to get back?

#

On my walk across the waiting room to join Lucas and the others, I breathed a sigh of relief. The medical checks were over, and all that stood between us and the portal was a few final instructions.

"Hey, Eric!" Lucas said, grinning from ear to ear. "Did they poke you with a million needles too?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't remind me."

Lucas chuckled. "You'll survive, little bro. You're tougher than you look."

I scowled at him. "I'm not that little. And I definitely don't need pull-ups."

Lucas raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? I heard the medical staff recommends them for particularly nervous travelers."

I felt a flush of embarrassment rise to my cheeks. Lucas knew all too well about my history as a bedwetter, a fact that had haunted me for years.

"Shut up, Lucas," I muttered, hoping no one else could hear.

But Lucas just grinned wider. "I'm just teasing, man. You know I'm proud of you for coming this far."

I sighed, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. Despite his occasional teasing, Lucas was one of the few people in the world who truly understood me. We had been friends since childhood, sharing countless sleepovers and late-night talks. And now, as we prepared to embark on this incredible journey, I knew that I could count on him to have my back.

As Maya and Max joined us, we exchanged hugs and greetings, all of us excitedly talking about what we might find on the other side of the portal. Maya's bubbly energy was infectious, and Max's quiet curiosity kept us all engaged.

Suddenly, a university representative stepped forward, and the room fell silent.

"Good afternoon, students," she said, her voice carrying through the room. "I'm here to give you your final instructions before you embark on your journey. Please listen carefully."

#

The waiting room emptied out, and the  university representative stepped forward. She introduced herself as Dr. Lee, her tone confident and knowledgeable, like someone who had done this a thousand times before. The excitement in the room grew, and the other students and I listened intently to her instructions. We were all eager to take this final step towards our adventure, and Dr. Lee's words only added to our anticipation.

She described the portal in reverent tones, describing it as a marvel of technology that opened a door to another dimension, full of wonders and opportunities that we could only dream of. Dr. Lee explained the details of how the portal worked, how each traveler would go through one by one, with a two-minute gap between each person.

"Remember that as you pass through the portal, you may gain or lose some height," Dr. Lee cautioned, her tone serious. "But don't worry, it's just a temporary side effect. Once you arrive on the other side, you'll be your normal height again."

Some of the students looked at each other with concern, but Dr. Lee continued, "And it's important to remember that once you pass through the portal, you won't be able to return for six months. It's a necessary precaution to ensure that your body has adjusted to the transition."

There were murmurs of concern from the group, and one student asked, "What happens if we need to come back early?"

Dr. Lee's face darkened slightly as she replied, "That's not possible. It's a hard rule that we must follow. We need to be certain that the transition has been successful and that your body has fully adapted to the new environment before you can return."

The other students and I looked at each other, feeling a sense of unease. It was one thing to imagine an exciting adventure in another dimension, but it was quite another to be faced with the reality of the risks and uncertainties involved.

But Dr. Lee was quick to reassure us. "Don't worry, we've done everything we can to ensure your safety and well-being. And remember, you're not alone. The university has a full support team waiting for you on the other side, ready to help you with anything you might need."

With that, she passed out the papers and tablet containing even more details and guidance. We thanked her for her help and guidance, and made our way to the portal, ready to embark on our new lives.

Upon entering the portal, the words of Dr. Lee resounded in our minds, filling us with excitement and anticipation for the journey ahead. We felt prepared for whatever experiences awaited us.

#

While waiting for my turn to enter the portal, a mix of excitement and nervousness filled me. I realized that this was the moment I had been eagerly awaiting, my opportunity to step into an entirely new world.

But as I looked around the portal room, I realized that it was nothing like I had imagined. In my mind, I had pictured something grand and impressive, like the Stargate from my favorite TV show. But in reality, it was just a simple boarding corridor, like something you would see at an airport.

I was a little disappointed, but also a little relieved. The grandeur of my imagination would have only added to the tension and apprehension I was already feeling.

As I stepped onto the portal, I was struck by the odd sensation of being in two places at once. The boarding corridor shimmered and dissolved around me, and suddenly I was standing in a small room, almost identical to the one I had just left.

A voice spoke to me from a nearby speaker, instructing me to follow the pulsing green line on the ground. It was time to move forward, to explore this new world.

As I walked, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervousness. It wasn't just the excitement of exploring a new dimension - it was the fear of the unknown, the fear of what might happen to my body.

I had joked with Lucas earlier about whether I was still wearing pull-ups, like I used to when we were kids. It was a silly thing, but it had stuck with me, reminding me of my vulnerability and my dependence on others.

But as I walked, I realized that this time, I was on my own. There was no one to turn to, no one to rely on but myself. And with that thought, I straightened my shoulders and pushed forward, determined to face whatever challenges lay ahead - with or without pull-ups.

As I stepped onto the other side of the portal, my surroundings blurred for a moment, and then came into focus. I looked around in amazement - I was in a room that was almost identical to the one I had just left. The only difference was the lack of other travelers, and the disembodied voice that was guiding me through a set of double doors.

"Follow the green line pulsing on the ground," the voice instructed. "You will be led to the next check-in point."

I obediently followed the glowing green line, feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness. This was it - I was in another dimension, another world entirely. I was in P4X732. I was in Pythor and I couldn't wait to explore, to see what lay beyond the doors at the end of the line.

But as I walked, my thoughts kept drifting back to Lucas. I couldn't help but feel like a little brother, looking for his older sibling in a crowded room. I wondered if he was having the same thoughts, if he was looking for me too. I couldn't help but feel a pang of embarrassment as the allusion to pull-ups entered my mind again. I had long since stopped wetting the bed, but Lucas had a way of getting under my skin.

• Like 10

Well it liiks like the lying has already started,  you want to keep us in suspense until he sees the first person from this dimension.  I wonder what Doctor Lee was, could be from our dimension hired so the students did not see the amazons to early or a short mid from there.  Looking forward to his first encounter.?

• Ericc changed the title to A journey like another - 02/18
7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Well it liiks like the lying has already started,  you want to keep us in suspense until he sees the first person from this dimension.  I wonder what Doctor Lee was, could be from our dimension hired so the students did not see the amazons to early or a short mid from there.  Looking forward to his first encounter.?

Dr lee is an earthling Like all the character in that chapter.

3 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

They will be their normal height but that is a little to everyone else…lol good so far 

true.

Just now, codsterc10@msn.com said:

Love the story I can't wait to see what happens. I would love to see if he gets captured. If he does this is just a idea. I think he goes to the restrooms and gets captured. Can't wait to find out. 

Too easy little one…

#Walking on a dream

As I stepped into the examination room, I felt a mix of curiosity and apprehension. The room was filled with oversized equipment and examination tables, and I felt like a tiny boy in a giant's world. I had been transported to a new world, and I had no idea what to expect.
The nurse, Emma, greeted me with a sickly-sweet voice and a smile that made my skin crawl. She was tall - easily over 2.5 meters - and looked like a model. Her long, curly hair was the color of honey, and her big brown eyes sparkled with a kind of malicious glee.
"Well, hello there, little boy!" she said. "Are you ready for your examination?"
I looked up at her and felt a sudden sense of smallness. Compared to her, I was a tiny speck, barely reaching her waist. My hands balled up into fists as I tried to assert my independence.
"I'm not a little boy," I replied, gritting my teeth.
"Oh, I'm sorry," Emma said with a condescending tone. "I forgot that you're a big boy. But we still have to make sure you're healthy, don't we?"
I hesitated as Emma came toward me to lift me onto the table, but she was strong and persistent. "Come on, sweetie, let's get you up here," she cooed as she picked me up, ignoring my protests.
As she lifted me onto the examination table, I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. The table was padded and looked more like a changing table than anything else. I tried to sit up, but Emma quickly restrained me with thick Velcro straps, pinning me down so that I couldn't move.
The Velcro straps were covered in cartoon characters, and I felt a wave of humiliation wash over me. They were clearly designed for toddlers, not grown men. I struggled against them with all my might, but it was no use - Emma was too strong for me. I was stuck, a prisoner on this table, and there was nothing I could do about it.
As Emma took my blood pressure and poked and prodded me with oversized equipment, I felt like a lab rat, stripped of my dignity and autonomy. Every touch of her hand, every patronizing word that came out of her mouth, made my skin crawl with anger and frustration.
As she finished up the examination, I felt a new wave of anxiety wash over me. I couldn't help but worry that Emma was going to put me in a diaper, just like a helpless little baby. But to my surprise, she didn't reach for a diaper - she simply released the Velcro straps and helped me off the table.
"Everything looks good, little boy," she said with a condescending smile. "Now it's time to go meet the Dean."
I felt a mix of relief and indignation as I followed Emma out of the examination room. 

As I left the examination room, I followed the green pointer on the floor with a heavy heart. I couldn't believe what I had just gone through - the restraints, the condescending tone, the feeling of being reduced to a helpless child. I tried to shake it off and hold my head high, but the memory lingered like a bad taste in my mouth.
I thought of my friend Lucas and wondered how he would have reacted. Would he have laughed it off and played along, or would he have fought tooth and nail to maintain his dignity? I couldn't decide which approach was better, but I knew that I had to find my own way.
As I walked down the corridor, I noticed that the music was changing. It was a soothing melody, like something out of a dream, and it made me forget some of my recent ordeal. I followed the music, letting it lead me through the labyrinthine hallways, until I found myself in a park.
As I walked through the park, I noticed a group of young people approaching from a distance. I could tell from their clothes that they were just like me - they had all come through  from Earth.
As they drew closer, I recognized one of them - it was Lucas, my friend from home. He was laughing and joking with the others, seeming to enjoy himself despite the strange surroundings.
"Eric! You made it!" he called out as he spotted me. "I knew you would!"
"Lucas," I said, relieved to see a familiar face. "I can't believe this is real."
"I know, right?" he said, grinning. "It's like something out of a sci-fi movie. But hey, at least we're all in it together."
He introduced me to the rest of his group - a mix of boys and girls, all around our age.

As we walked and talked, I noticed that the music from the hallway was still echoing in my head, like a reminder of the strange, unsettling things I had experienced since arriving here. But at the same time, I felt a sense of camaraderie with my fellow Earthlings. We were all in this together, trying to make sense of a world that was completely foreign to us.
As we reached a clearing in the park, Lucas suggested we sit and rest for a bit. I gratefully accepted, feeling the weight of the past few hours settling on my shoulders.
"Are you okay, man?" Lucas asked, noticing the look on my face.
"I don't know," I admitted. "It's just...it's a lot to take in, you know?"
"I hear you," he said, putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "But look around you. We're all in the same boat. And we've got each other to lean on. That's gotta count for something, right?"
He had a point. As I looked around at the friendly faces of my fellow Earthlings, I felt a sense of hope rising within me. Maybe this strange new world wasn't so scary after all. Maybe we could make a life here, together.
But even as I savored the moment, I knew that I couldn't forget the way I had been treated in the examination room.

As we sat in the park, talking and laughing, I noticed a tall man in a suit approaching us. 

"Excuse me, young people," he said, stopping in front of us. "I'm the Dean of Yrugana  university , and I wanted to extend a warm welcome to all of you who have come from Earth."
We all stood up, feeling a bit intimidated by his presence.
"I know that this must all seem very strange and overwhelming to you," he continued. "But I assure you that we will do everything in our power to make your transition as smooth as possible. We have a full orientation program planned for the next few days, including campus tours, information sessions, and social events. I hope that you will take advantage of all the opportunities available to you."
He looked at us with a stern expression, like he was expecting us to behave ourselves.

The Dean of the university was a towering figure, standing at least a two meter taller than me. His broad shoulders and commanding presence gave him an air of authority, and his deep, booming voice only reinforced that impression. His skin was a warm, medium brown, and his hair was shaved close to his head, giving him a clean, professional look. He was flanked by a group of assistants and advisors, all of whom were similarly proportioned to him. Despite his imposing stature, I felt a sense of trust and respect for him, like he was someone I could rely on in this strange new world. The other students around me seemed to feel the same way, nodding and murmuring their approval at his words.

As the Dean continued speaking, his expression grew more serious. "Of course, we also have rules and regulations that must be followed," he added. "We take the safety and well-being of our students very seriously, and we will not tolerate any misconduct or disobedience. Any violations of our code of conduct will be met with appropriate punishment, up to and including expulsion from the university."
I could sense the tension rising in the group, as if we were all acutely aware of the consequences of breaking the rules. The Dean's voice was firm and unwavering, like he was making it clear that he meant business.
"But I have faith that you are all mature enough to understand that," he said, his tone softening slightly. "I know that you will make us proud and represent our university with honor and respect."
The Dean's words weighed heavily on my mind, as I realized that the consequences of misbehavior could be dire. But at the same time, I appreciated the seriousness with which he spoke. It was clear that the university took the safety and well-being of its students very seriously, and I felt a sense of reassurance knowing that I was in good hands.
As he finished speaking, I could see the other students nodding their heads in agreement, like they were making a silent pledge to follow the rules and be model students. It was clear that the Dean's words had made an impact on all of us, and that we were all committed to making the most of this opportunity.

As we walked through the campus, the Dean pointed out the various buildings and landmarks, each one named after a famous scientist or philosopher. We passed by the Kepler residence hall, the Hawking library, and the Galileo observatory, each one a tribute to the great minds of our world's history.
"This is the Copernicus science center," the Dean said, gesturing to a large, modern building with a glass facade. "It's where you'll be spending a lot of your time, studying the latest advances in science and technology."
As we entered the building, I was struck by the state-of-the-art labs and equipment, all gleaming and new. It was a far cry from the old, outdated classrooms I had been used to back on Earth.
"The Copernicus center is also home to our research labs," the Dean continued, leading us down a hallway lined with closed doors. "We encourage all of our students to participate in research projects, working alongside our faculty and staff to push the boundaries of what we know and discover new breakthroughs."
I felt a sense of excitement and possibility as we walked through the center, like anything was possible in this new and exciting world. The Dean's words had given me a sense of purpose and direction, like I was part of something bigger than myself.
As we exited the science center, the Dean pointed out a nearby building with a soaring, futuristic design. "That's the Sagan auditorium," he said. "It's where we hold our public lectures and presentations, and where you'll have the opportunity to hear from some of the leading minds in the scientific community."
I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and wonder as I looked up at the massive structure, like it was a beacon of hope and progress in a world that was full of new and exciting possibilities.

The Dean cleared his throat, drawing our attention once again. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to introduce you to one of our esteemed faculty members. Dr. Malcom, would you please join us?"
A man stepped forward from the group of assistants, looking more like a scientist than a university staff member. He had a thin face and sharp features, with short, dark hair that was starting to gray at the temples. He wore a white lab coat over his suit, giving him a professional yet approachable look.
"Hello, everyone," he said, smiling warmly at us. "As the Dean mentioned, I'm Dr. Malcom. I'm a professor of physics and a researcher in the field of interdimensional travel. I'll be here to help you with any questions or concerns you may have during your stay at Yrugana University."
There was a murmur of polite applause from the students, and Dr. Malcom nodded his head in acknowledgment.
"Now, I know that this may all seem very strange and overwhelming to you," he continued. "But I can assure you that we have designed an orientation program that will help you adjust to your new surroundings. You will be staying in a separate dormitory for the next few days, where you will have a chance to get to know each other and learn more about the university and our policies."
He paused, looking around at us with a thoughtful expression. "I want you all to know that we are here to support you in any way we can. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any member of the faculty or staff if you need assistance or guidance."
There was a sense of relief in the air, like we were all grateful for the reassurance that we weren't alone in this strange new world. As Dr. Malcom finished speaking, the other students nodded their heads in agreement, like they were already starting to feel more at ease.

As we followed Dr. Malcom and the rest of the team through the bustling campus, I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the sheer size and complexity of the university. The buildings were enormous, with sleek, modern designs that looked like they had been plucked straight from a sci-fi movie. The walkways were lined with glowing green plants that seemed to pulsate with energy, casting an otherworldly glow on everything around us.
We were led to a set of dormitories on the edge of the campus, a cluster of low-rise buildings that looked more like a research facility than a place to live. As we approached, I could see that they were surrounded by a lush green garden, with a fountain in the center that sprayed water high into the air.
Dr. Malcom stopped in front of the entrance, turning to face us with a serious expression on his face.
"Welcome to your new home," he said, his voice deep and resonant. "For the next few days, you will be staying in these dormitories, which have been specially designed to help you acclimate to our world. We call them the Adaptation Quarters, and they are equipped with everything you will need to get comfortable."
He gestured to the door, which slid open with a soft hiss. Inside, I could see that the dormitory was spacious and well-lit, with a large common area and several individual bedrooms.
"You will be sharing these quarters with other students from Earth, so I encourage you to get to know each other and support each other through this challenging time," Dr. Malcom continued. "We have also arranged for a series of workshops and activities to help you learn about our world and its unique features. These will be mandatory for all new students, so please make sure to attend."

I looked around at the other students, all of whom seemed to be taking in the new environment with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. I knew that we were all in the same boat, trying to navigate this strange new world and make the best of it.
As we were led into the dormitories, I couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation, like I was embarking on a great adventure. I knew that there would be challenges and obstacles ahead, but I was determined to meet them head-on and make the most of this incredible opportunity.

#One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s nest

The dormitories were surprisingly spacious, with each student having their own individual room. I was assigned to a dormitory with three other students: Lucas, Nate, and Tyler. Each of us had our own separate room within the dormitory. Nate was tall and lanky, with a shock of blonde hair that looked perpetually tousled. Tyler was shorter and stockier, with a broad smile that made him seem perpetually cheerful. They both seemed friendly enough, and we quickly struck up a conversation.

As we explored our new living quarters, we discovered a large common area with couches, beanbag chairs, and a big screen TV. Nate suggested that we play some video games, and we spent the next few hours battling each other in a variety of virtual worlds, enjoying a nice change of pace from the stress and confusion of the past few days.
Later that evening, as we were watching some cartoons on the TV, Lucas suggested, "Hey, guys, I brought a show with me that I think you'll love. It's called 'Dark' and it's a German show with subtitles. Trust me, it's really good."
"Sure, let's give it a try," Nate said, and Tyler nodded in agreement.
So we started watching the show, and I quickly got caught up in the complex story and the eerie atmosphere. The subtitles weren't a problem at all, and soon we were all engrossed in the show.
As the night wore on, I could feel my eyelids getting heavy. It had been a long day, and the excitement of the past few days was finally catching up to me. I yawned and stretched, feeling my muscles relax as I settled into my bed and whispered, "Goodnight, guys."
"Night, Eric," Tyler said, his voice warm and friendly, and Lucas added, "Sleep well," giving me a small wave.
Drifting off to sleep, I felt a sense of contentment and belonging. It was weird being in this strange new world, but at least I had these guys to keep me company. Finally, for the first time since I had arrived, I felt like everything was going to be okay.

The man sat motionless, his eyes trained on the bank of monitors before him. As he watched the boys in their dormitories, he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. He had done his job well, and the boys were all safely tucked in for the night. He allowed himself a small smile, knowing that his employer would be pleased with his work.

After a few minutes, the man pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He spoke softly, his voice low and urgent.
"They are ready" he said, his words barely above a whisper. The man hung up the phone and rose from his chair. He walked over to the bank of monitors and turned them off, plunging the room into darkness.

On the other side, a man in his late-twenties smiled as he looked out the window of his office, enjoying the view. He poured himself a glass of one of the finest scotches available on Earth and pondered about how wonderful this special day had been so far before dealing with his phone again.

Dr. Lee couldn't refrain from smiling as she watched her bank account grow. She was now part of the elite and wouldn't need to work anymore for the rest of her life. Deeply engaged in her tablet, she didn't pay attention to the heavy van passing by, nor to the two gigantic hands that grabbed her.

Dazzled and confused, Dr. Lee woke up on a bench in an oversized playground, wearing nothing but a pink princess dress, and a doll screaming "I’m lost”…

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Ericc changed the title to A journey like another - Walking on a dream 02/24/23

I'm definitely interested to see what happens to both the main character and Dr. Lee. From what I can tell she was abducted from one dimension and taken to the Amazon dimension. Good going so far. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dazzled and confused

Eric, wake up!" Lucas's voice pulled me from my sleep. I opened my eyes to see him peering down at me, his expression a mix of concern and confusion. "Do you know where we are?"
I sat up slowly, my head pounding with a dull ache. As I looked around, I felt a sense of disorientation wash over me. Everything around us seemed larger than usual, as if we had been transported to a different world.
"No, I have no idea," I said, my voice coming out groggy and uncertain. "What the hell is going on?"
Lucas shrugged. "Beats me. But one thing's for sure, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore." I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his joke, but it did provide a momentary distraction from the sense of unease that was growing in my stomach.
Tyler groaned beside us, rubbing his head as he sat up. "What happened?" he asked, his voice groggy.
"We don't know," I said, shaking my head. "We woke up here, and everything is...off."
"Off how?" Tyler asked, looking around.
"Everything is too big," Lucas said, gesturing to the trees around us. "I mean, look at this place. It's like we're in a giant’s world."
"We have to figure out what's going on here," I said, trying to ignore the feeling of being constantly watched. "There has to be someone around who can help us."

As we walked down the path, we breathed in the fresh and clean air, which was so different from what we were used to back home. The sky was a beautiful pale blue, with a few wispy clouds stretching across the horizon, and the sun had just begun to rise, casting a soft orange glow over everything.
"I can't believe how surreal this place is," Tyler said, breaking the silence. "It feels like we're in a completely different world."
As we explored our surroundings, Lucas started humming a tune, the melody drifting softly through the eerie silence. At first, it sounded distant, but as he kept humming, I recognized the first verse of a song from my childhood: "Make believe I'm everywhere, hidden in the lines, written on the pages, is the answer to a never-ending story." It brought back memories of watching the movie with Lucas when we were kids pretending not to be scared.
"Seriously," Lucas added. "Look at those trees. They're huge!"
"And we're not in Kansas anymore," Tyler joked, making us all laugh.
"We need to figure out what's going on," I said. "There has to be someone around who can help us."

As we walked further, we came across a playground that was like nothing we had ever seen before. The swings towered above us, the slides were long and winding, and the playhouses were massive structures that we could only dream of exploring.

"I dare you to play on the swings," Lucas said with a mischievous grin.
"What? No way," Tyler protested.
"Come on, it'll be fun," Lucas persisted.
I hesitated, not sure if I wanted to join in, but then I thought, what's the harm in acting like kids for a little while? So, I took a deep breath and stepped onto one of the swings, my feet barely touching the ground.
As I started to swing, I felt a sense of exhilaration, like I was flying. The wind rushed past my face, and the world around me became a blur. Tyler and Lucas joined in, and soon we were all laughing and shouting, caught up in the joy of the moment.
But as we swung higher and higher, we couldn't help but feel that something was off. It was like we were being pulled into a different reality, one where the rules of physics didn't apply, and anything was possible. We all felt a sense of unease, like we were in danger of losing ourselves to this strange and unfamiliar world.

Eventually, we had to stop swinging, and as we stepped off the swings, we knew that we had to find a way out of this place before it was too late.

But then we noticed something strange. In one corner of the playground, there was an enormous changing table that stood out among the child-sized equipment. It was like something out of a dream, or rather a nightmare. The table was made of sturdy wood, with a cushioned changing pad that looked soft and comfortable. But what really caught our attention were the built-in safety features: high sides to prevent a little from rolling off, a strap to hold them securely in place, and ample space to store all the diapering essentials. It was like the table was meant for someone our size, and we all felt a sense of unease as we looked at it.

"Do you guys see that?" Tyler asked, his voice shaking.
"See what?" Lucas and I asked in unison.
"The changing table," Tyler said, pointing towards the corner of the playground. "It's like they expect us to use it."

We exchanged nervous glances as we realized the implications of the table's presence. We were in a place that expected us to act like little kids, and we didn't know why. The changing table being nearby to the swings only added to the eerie feeling that this world was not quite right. We couldn't shake the feeling that we were being watched and tested, like lab rats in an experiment.

Suddenly, two giant beings appeared out of nowhere, looming over us with a menacing presence. They spoke in a guttural language that we couldn't understand, their eyes sizing us up as we stood frozen in fear.
"Run!" I shouted to the others, but it was too late. One of the Amazonians lunged forward and grabbed Tyler, easily picking him up as if he were a small child.
Tyler's struggles to break free were futile. The Amazon spoke to him in a language we couldn't understand, her voice firm and authoritative, punctuating her points with hard swats over Tyler’s backside. She then turned away from us and began to walk, her stride long and confident, with Tyler still held securely in her arms crying.

We felt like we were witnessing something both intimate and terrifying, as if we were peeking into a world where we were nothing more than helpless, disobedient children at the mercy of powerful adults.

As the giant being turned away from us, Lucas and I exchanged a look of fear and desperation. We knew that we had to act quickly before it was too late. With a sense of urgency, we darted in different directions, hoping to create confusion and escape from the giant beings.

But it was too late. The giant beings had seen us, and we were now trapped in their world. We could feel the giant beings' eyes on us, watching our every move, and we knew that we were in for a difficult journey ahead.

My heart was pounding as I ran through the city park, my breath coming in short gasps. I had to get away from the Amazons, but I knew they were getting closer. They were always faster and stronger than us "littles," and it was only a matter of time before they caught up to me. When I saw a small bush, I dove into it, pressing myself against the ground and praying they wouldn't find me.
I could hear the Amazons searching, their footsteps growing louder and closer. My heart was racing as I tried to stay quiet, trying to blend in with the foliage around me. The sound of rustling leaves made me freeze, and I held my breath as I saw the legs of an Amazon passing by. I didn't move until I was sure they were gone, and then I breathed a sigh of relief.

But my relief was short-lived. Suddenly, I heard a scream in the distance. It was Lucas, my best friend and teammate, and he sounded terrified. I knew I had to go help him, even if it meant risking getting caught by the Amazons. I started to run toward the sound of his voice, my heart pounding in my chest.
As I rounded a corner, I saw Lucas being snatched by an Amazon. He was struggling, but it was no use. I could feel my stomach drop as I realized I was too late. And then, I saw another Amazon heading my way. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I had to keep running. I couldn't let them catch me.
I ran as fast as I could, my heart racing as I tried to put as much distance between myself and the Amazons as possible. But they were too fast, too strong. I could hear their footsteps growing closer and closer, and I knew I had to find a place to hide. When I saw a small bush, I dove into it, pressing myself against the ground and trying to stay quiet.

The sound of footsteps grew closer and closer, and I felt like I was going to be sick. And then, I looked up and saw the giant man standing in front of me. a tall and intimidating Amazon with a well-groomed salt-and-pepper hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a very chic gentleman farmer style suit, which made him stand out even more. His commanding presence demanded respect from those around him, and he knew exactly what he wanted. He was easily three times my size, and I felt both scared and fascinated 
as he motioned for me to come closer, speaking in a language I didn't understand: "Atreyu, kelavab."

I was terrified. I didn't know what he wanted from me, and I was too scared to move or speak. My heart was racing in my chest as I gazed up at the giant of a man before me. 

"Atreyu..." the man paused, looking at me with an expression that was hard to read. "Kela-ama."
"Atreyu… Kela-Kemal," he continued, his tone becoming more menacing. I felt a knot form in my stomach as I realized that his words sounded like the infamous counting dance that every child fears.

"Atreyu… Kela-nana," he finished, and my heart began to race. I didn't know why, but the man's words sent a wave of terror through me. It was like he was reciting a sinister chant, one that I couldn't begin to understand.
I was a grown man, and I couldn't believe I was being scolded like a misbehaving child.
I felt both scared and fascinated by the man presence, and I didn't know how to react. I stood frozen, unsure of what to do next.

As he counted, my fear grew until I couldn't take it anymore. I wet myself, feeling the warmth spread down my legs and soaking my pants. I was so ashamed, so embarrassed. "Why did this have to happen to me?" I thought. But the giant didn't seem to be angry, instead he said in his language, "Atreyu, daddob hona," and his tone was softer pointing his side. Reluctantly I moved forward sniffing, shaking.

He picked me up like a stubborn child and carried me away. "What's happening to me?" I sobbed, feeling like I was being scolded by my parents all over again. The whole experience was so humiliating and degrading, and I couldn't wait to get away from the giant and the Amazon who was carrying me away.

Edited by Ericc
Spelling errors
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Ericc changed the title to A journey like another - dazzled and confused (03/06/23)
1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

So far so good. The language was different that made it even more scary. 

Thanks.  Those are not random words. I used an AI to create it. Kela means ‘(i am) counting’ and ama means one.

it’s based on n actual tv show…

I’m glad you like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Animal I Have Become

Few months before…

As warm sunrays streamed through the tall windows of Mr. Rork's office, a soothing golden light bathed the room. The metropolis outside bustled with energy as Amazons carried on with their day, occasionally casting a glance at the Littles scurrying beneath them. Inside the office, Mr. Rork, a powerful man with a piercing gaze, sat behind an impressive mahogany desk. Nurse Booker, a no-nonsense woman in her 50s, stood by his side, her eyes vigilant and focused. They both eagerly awaited the arrival of Jeroen Grieshenko, the distinguished scientist they had enlisted for their collaboration.

Jeroen strode into the room with confidence, his striking blue eyes surveying the surroundings while his salt and pepper hair shimmered in the sunlight. He donned a comfortable yet fashionable ensemble that exuded an air of self-assuredness. Mr. Rork gestured for him to sit, and Jeroen gracefully obliged.

Without beating around the bush, Mr. Rork delved into their primary concern. "This new law, which requires Littles to willingly consent to being adopted by a Big, could prove problematic for our venture. What's your strategy for navigating this, Jeroen?"

Jeroen reclined in his chair, his eyes narrowing thoughtfully. "My approach involves using subtle mind control techniques to ensure the Littles genuinely agree to their adoption. This will make them more docile and accepting of their new roles, helping us adhere to the law."

Nurse Booker nodded, her face betraying a hint of respect for Jeroen's ingenuity.

Satisfied with the response, Mr. Rork continued. "I've been contemplating a novel twist for my show 'The Hunt.' In addition to having the Bigs chase the Littles, I'd like to employ tiny drones to trail the hunted, capturing every adrenaline-fueled moment for our viewers."

Jeroen's eyes widened as he considered the concept, clearly intrigued by the idea. "That's an innovative approach. It introduces a modern touch and will undoubtedly enthrall our audience."

As they discussed the finer points of the show, Mr. Rork handed Jeroen a tablet showcasing profiles of the next batch of Earthlings their Earth partner would deliver. One particular profile captured Jeroen's interest: a mysterious teen with an enigmatic aura. A small detail in the profile, a mention of the teen's aptitude for mechanics, sparked Jeroen's curiosity even more.

Jeroen felt an unexplainable sense of familiarity with the anonymous youth but couldn't pinpoint its origin. Intrigued, he showed the profile to the others. "This young man," he said, indicating the screen, "there's something about him that stirs my curiosity."

Nurse Booker studied the image and then glanced back at Jeroen, her gaze assessing. "Very well," she acquiesced, making a note of the unidentified teen.

As the meeting wrapped up, Jeroen couldn't shake the persistent feeling that there was something significant about the mysterious teen. He glanced over at Mr. Rork, who was busy reviewing their financial projections with a predatory grin, making it clear that profit was their ultimate goal.

Bearing this in mind, Jeroen dismissed the thought and focused on the task at hand, pushing the lingering questions about the enigmatic youth to the back of his mind.

As Jeroen returned to his lab, the feeling of familiarity surrounding the mysterious teen's face continued to gnaw at him. The sterile room, filled with high-tech equipment and dimly lit, created an atmosphere of tension and anticipation. He couldn't ignore this peculiar connection any longer. With a steaming cup of coffee in hand, he sat down at his computer and pulled up the profiles of the new Earthling batch, scanning the faces of all the teenagers.

As he clicked through the images, Jeroen's heart raced with every passing face, a growing sense of unease stirring within him. The cursor stopped on another teen's picture, and Jeroen's breath caught in his throat. The resemblance was shocking—it was as if he was looking at a younger version of himself. His mind raced with questions, struggling to make sense of the impossible.

Overwhelmed by the revelation, Jeroen's hands shook as he reached for his phone. He needed answers, and there was only one person who could provide them: his adoptive Father. The call connected, and Jeroen could barely contain his emotions.

"You knew it…" he said, his voice trembling.

A brief silence ensued, as if his Father was caught off guard by Jeroen's sudden accusation. Then, a hesitant voice replied, "Jeroen, I think it's time we had a talk."

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Ericc changed the title to A journey like another - Animal I Have Become (03/18/23]
  • Ericc changed the title to A journey like another - Bound to the Nightmare (part I completed)