LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleepy baby

Jessica1965

@Jessica1965

I was lucky today: I said last night that I was going to call jellicat.com. They're the ones that sell the bashful bunnies, one that @TinyBunny got herself was the cream bunny, and I got the sage bunny. Since the siege bunny was only $22.95, and was so stinking cute and sooooooo sooooft, I got him, and then I got a small bunny that is called The Woodland Bunny. I got home tonight, and I set them up to take a picture:

I was going to get the bash of bunny that was baby blue. I called Jellicat this morning, and I spoke to their customer service people, told them that I was interested in their soft bunnies, and they are so cute and I wanted one, and I couldn't resist! after I told them that, I discussed how long it would take for me to be able to get the bunny that I would want to order from them, and they said it would take 12 business days, from the day that the order is dispatched. once I once I knew that, I was like I'm not going to wait that long, cause I want one right now!

After talking to the nice lady, she asked me what my ZIP code was!  I gave it to the Lady, and she punched it in, telling me that there were two outlets in the Montpelier Vermont area that sold jelly cat bunnies. One of them was called Bear Pond Books in Montpelier VT And the other one was called Zatano. I called I called both businesses, inquiring about the colors of the bunnies that they had available, and the sizes and all of this, And I found out that they had several colors. When I went to Zitano after calling them, I ended up calling them while I'm sitting outside of their business, because I'm in a wheelchair, and nobody even answered the phone, or came to the door. So then of course they lost my business!

Then of course there was the bear pond books, which I went right into, and I and I said that I was interested in looking at some jelly cat bunnies that were so cute! the lady picks up the phone, and then calls upstairs, Telling them that I am down here, and I'd like to see some jelly cat bunnies. The Lady brings me down approximately 14 or 15 little bunnies, and I find him sized sage bunny, which I fell in love with, and I found out that I could afford to buy another bunny, so I bought the small version of The Woodland Bunny. These things are so soft I don't want to put them down!

so when I get on tonight, I'm talking to tiny bunny herself, and I was wondering about names for my two bunnies. one of them I wanted to name Tommy Rabbit, the other one I didn't know what to name it, so I asked a couple of people, and then came back with timber rabbit! 

so we have timber rabbit being the little one, And Tommy Rabbit being the big one, and the next time I get a shot at getting another one I'm gonna order another color rabbit And then I'll have three or four little rabbits! these things are so cute I can't stop holding them hugging them or pressing them against my face!

I know I said that I wanted the baby blue one, or the dusky blue one, but when I saw these two I couldn't resist! Plus I warned them

Noooooooooow!

Hehe ??❤️❤️

Brian

• 6 months later...